Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 118447 times)

Offline shalabh

• Blessings 4
  • Om Shree Sai Nathay
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #1035 on: May 13, 2014, 09:15:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • simply beliving makes total diffrence ,
    please  let  me  understand  how functioning is done
    and how  can i become  partyof  this beleive

-give me  that belive that strength that understanding  .
    SHALABH     BHARADWAJ

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1036 on: May 21, 2014, 12:59:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Saib,
    It is always very nice to hear from you. Your thoughts and words are so comforting. I did purchase the book "The Fakir". Am reading it. Thank you.

I was so unwell for the past few weeks and i could not walk. It made me realize that the biggest gift in life is to be able to do things on your own. To be free. What is the use of money, property, beautiful cars and clothes if you dont have good health to enjoy it. So always take care of your health and mind. The rest will follow.

Om sai sharanam
    Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1037 on: May 21, 2014, 11:37:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba...please anything to get rid of the pain in my body. It is getting to a point where i cant take it anymore. I am willing to make any changes required for this to happen. Please baba....please give me a healthy body and peaceful mind.

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1038 on: May 22, 2014, 08:57:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks Vidya for your kind words. for pain in body with other medicines also use sacred Udi of Baba Sai on forehead and feel the healing.

May Baba Sai Bless you with good health and a great life ahead !

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1039 on: June 03, 2014, 04:21:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba thank you for making me normal. I am so grateful to you. I am almost fine. I think without your help, i wouldnt have been able to survive that pain. Thank you. It makes me so thankful for all that i have in life. You have given us all the tools and laid out all the options...but it is for us to choose the right path. It is our karma. I hear people cribbing and complaining about all these things - like salary, work env, boss problems, peer issues, work load, family life etc....but i say...we have all the modes to deal with these situations. Its upto us. Cribbing can take you nowhere. It drains your energy and you lose focus. Rather...look at what can you do to salvage the situation.
    Baba...i know for sure that in my journey, there will be a million obstacles and temptations...but i just need to have the same focus as i had as a child - i know you are just trying to test me. I will overcome it..with your blessings and i know i can do it.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1040 on: June 06, 2014, 03:24:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...please help me...i am falling into the old trap....i lack determination and willpower....please save me....if i dont overcome this now, i will never be able to do it. Please baba....even after suffering for nearly a month, i havent learnt my lesson or what? Please save me dear lord...please save me from myself...how can i set a good example for my son if i myself dont follow it!

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1041 on: June 25, 2014, 11:55:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...THANK YOU!!! I did what i have been postponing for 5 years now. finally...i put in the effort and took the plunge to complete my course. I am still not complete with it....but at least i cleared the first part. And thats a good start. Thank you baba...for helping me...for giving me the willpower to get through....i almost gave up...but baba...you have been with me all through. You made me understand the power of NOW.

Thank you baba

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1042 on: July 11, 2014, 04:36:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba....it is true that we are all selfish people. We seek your help only when we are feeling low. We seldom remember you when we have a good time. But baba...thanks a lot for my father's car. Its all your blessings dear lord. Now the next big things is R's visit. But baba...you know how it is....why should i take this nonsense from her. What does she think?How can someone be so cunning? She gossips, talks ill of others, never has a good word for me or anyone in my association, tries to put barriers in my life...and yet i keep quiet. Sometimes i wonder why? I do so only because R has done so much for my mother, when she was dying. and he does even now for a. Thats the only reason....baba...its now 13 years of tolerating this nonsense. How much longer can i put up with it? Is it my karma? Why is it that you punish me the very instant when i say or do something wrong. and yet - when i am correct, for all these years, i am putting up with this hurt, anger and humiliation. Why? What can i do to change this? I want her to go away from our lives. I still dont feel like calling it my home after all these years.....baba....anything to help me with this!

Offline shilpa kanojiya

• Blessings 0
    • Shirdi Sai Baba
    « Reply #1043 on: August 28, 2014, 11:37:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram...

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi... babaji..
    Please babaji apna aashirwad or pyar hum sub ko dena...kabhi koi galat kaam na kre, kisi ka dil na dukhaye, sub se pyar se rhe jese aap chahte ho...sub ki pareshani ko dur kr dena..babaji..kisi ke ghar mai kabhi bhi koi problem na aaye..aaj ke shubh din per aap hum sub ko dhero khushiya or aashirwad dena...

Om sai ram, Om sai ram, Om sai ram...

Sachidanand satguru sainath yogiraj maharaj ki Jai....

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1044 on: September 02, 2014, 01:51:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai sharanam baba.....
    I am neck deep in work. Not complaining though....there are many in this world who would give their right arm for this job. And its the job that is helping me take care of my family. So baba...jo bhi hai, sab theek hai.
    Please take care of everything baba....abhi mera kaam ruka hua hai baba....please help to fix it...resolve it dear lord.....i am going to do my bit on myself....its time. please baba....sab kuchh theek ho jaye....take care of my father dear lord....he means the world to me.

Offline shilpa kanojiya

• Blessings 0
    • Shirdi Sai Baba
    « Reply #1045 on: September 17, 2014, 12:06:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram...

Babaji aap hamare liye sub kuch ho.. aap ke siva hum apni sari baate kisi se share bhi nhi kr skte....babaji bhot problems hai life mai kb khatam hogi dekhte dekhte 1 year pura ho gaya...taklife bdti ja rhi hai..khushiya kya hoti hai wo toh mummy ko pta hi nhi hai..please babaji...meri mummy world ki sub se achi mummy hai..wo dost h, sister h sub kuch hai...mai apni mummy ke sath rehna chahti hu hmesha. babaji hamesha sath dena sub ka..mere apno ka...
    babaji kya mai mere apno ko kabhi khushiya de skti hu..mai sub ko bhot pareshan krti hu...khush nhi kr pati unhe...mai unhe sub kuch dena chahti hu..please baba ji sath de dijiye mera...please...aap subh jante ho fir bhi sath nhi dete...please babaji...please...help kr dijiye...mai jitni kaushish kr skti thi maine ki pr sr. ne bhi help nhi ki...wo mera haq tha de skte the pr nhi diya unhone...wo mere problems nhi jante pr aap toh jante ho..please sath de do babaji..please

Sachidanand satguru sainath yogiraj maharaj ki Jai....

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1046 on: September 23, 2014, 12:45:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai baba...Thank you thank you thank you.....a million times thank you. Mera ruka hua kaam ho gaya baba...aapki kripa se. We are nothing without you. You ordained it, so it happened. Thank you baba. Its not time for me to keep my word.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1047 on: September 30, 2014, 02:44:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...thank you for everything you have given me and for what you have not given me. Everything is for a reason. You know what is best.

Thank you

Offline anshul.udapure

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #1048 on: September 30, 2014, 07:46:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai baba mai yaha fasa hua mahsoos kar raha hu .muze please yaha se nikal de mai apno ke beech jana chahta hu.plase aiasa kuch rasta nikal ke mai yaha se nikal jau.. abhi na ghar ka hu na ghaat ka.

Offline jiju70

• Blessings 0
    • BABA BLESS ALL WITH SHARADHA AND SABURI
    « Reply #1049 on: October 01, 2014, 12:43:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai baba please help me and guide me through this turbulent water so that I can help my family and friends. baba you are aware of all my problems which I facing from the last so many years  please baba please solve them and let me have peace of mind

jai sai ram

Facebook Comments