Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 118592 times)

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #1065 on: November 12, 2014, 10:22:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...please be with my father and son....i feel bad for my son...he is a nice boy....very loving and caring...and very emotional. He genuinely loves me. Please baba.....i want him to become something in life and i want him to be a happy person...satisfied and successful. Please baba...take care of him
    Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1066 on: November 19, 2014, 04:20:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Why does this happen with my son baba? And i am sure a lot of other parents feel that way. Despite doing their best...our children dont get the due recognition. I feel bad for him. I want him to be successful and happy. I want him to do something that is his passion. I dont want him to become a slave to money....but i want him to make money by following his passion....
    Please bless him my dear lord

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1067 on: November 24, 2014, 10:11:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba...please take care of my son. He is a very loving child and a very gentle human being. How do i teach him the harsh truths about life? How can i tell him that life is not fair and nto everyone plays by the rules. When he faces rejection just because the teacher is biased, how do i explain it to him that its ok...life doesnt end there. i want him to rise up every time he falls and never give up....i want him to push himself to the core and do himself proud. I want him to be happy...please baba...be with him on his journey....

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1068 on: November 25, 2014, 09:42:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...good morning. I have to be my best friend. If i dont take care of my interests, who will. But i keep sabotaging myself...i keep setting goals and keep missing them...and dont seem to care at all. I get a momentary impetus to do something. but i can seldom hold onto that feeling. I quickly give into mediocrity and then i complain...i complain about everything but myself...i look at all the reasons why i am not getting what i want...but never rake up the point that maybe i myself am responsible for not reaching my goals. I want a few things in my life and i am nowhere close to reaching them. I have been wanting this for the last 7 years...but havent done enough to make it happen. Then whose fault is it? Cant i see....am i blind?
    Baba...please show me the way and give me self control and discipline.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1069 on: November 26, 2014, 09:24:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai sharanam....
    baba...please bless us all and make this a happy day.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1070 on: December 05, 2014, 12:58:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...why is it not enough to be good at your work? Why should one be politically connected OR have a godfather in the industry? Why cant you just progress due to your work and ethics? I dont know what to do.....but i know i need to be prepared for the worst....i never will get the dues...with the kind of people i am working with....I know i am better than them...they also know i am better than them...but they are better at networking with the bosses and keeping the boss happy (in non-work related stuff) I cant do that. And so i must suffer. Sad na!

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1071 on: December 09, 2014, 02:55:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...jeevan ka yehi satya hai ki kisi aur par nahi...khud par aur bhagwaan par bharosa rakhna chahiye....

Baba...please help me to believe in myself and have faith in myself....

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1072 on: December 17, 2014, 10:07:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...good morning....how can someone have so much bitterness and hatred? Is there no love and compassion? They call out your name....but in their deeds and thoughts, they do cruel things to others. Is this fair? How much longer do we have to sustain this? Baba...if i have ever done one single good deed in my life....if i have ever done one selfless act...please baba...for that...take away the misery in our life. She hurts us more than anything in the world...i have given 13 years of my life to this house....and still i am treated like this....and i can no longer take it....please baba....please for heaven's sake.....take her away from us.......she can go anywhere in the world...............

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1073 on: January 05, 2015, 12:49:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...happy new year...
    baba...please for heaven's sake.....if i have done just one single good thing in my life....please remove this pain from our life....she has made my life miserable....she hates my father and spares no occassion to disrespect him...she has no basic manners....please take her away from us....please

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1074 on: January 08, 2015, 01:35:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba.....i am sad for all the mindless terror and killings that happen in our world. I hate the bigots and extremists who believe that its their way or the high way. Maybe not even the high way. Its only their way. Is this the beginning of the end? Is mankind going to kill itself and this planet?

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1075 on: January 09, 2015, 04:06:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai sharanam baba......please stop all the mindless killing baba....what sort of a world will our children live in? What will they get - hatred, fear and pollution. Man will kill man for basic things....no baba! Please make this world a better place to live in.
    My father will be back today. I want him to be happy always baba. he has seen enough hardship....unke hisse ka gham aap mujhe de do....he should be fine. And u know my eternal wish :). Please baba.....wo muraad puri kar do.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1076 on: January 12, 2015, 10:26:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...yesterday was my mother's birthday.....12th Jan 2009...on her birthday, we got to know that she has very little time...
    The years have not dulled my pain. I still grieve for her. I feel bad for my father.....he is left all alone ....
    please take care of my father dear lord. He is everything to me.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1077 on: January 14, 2015, 01:53:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba..please make this world a better place to live in....please let our children see happiness and unity and fair play and togetherness....let them enjoy the resources of this beautiful planet. dont destroy it please.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1078 on: January 19, 2015, 03:27:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...my son was unwell this weekend. Nothing major...but i felt so bad. I want my son, my father and my husband to be absolutely fine. I want them to be healthy and happy. God...how can she do this to her own sister? I mean i know my mother's reaction in a similar situation. But isnt it wrong? Lekin baba...you are not doing anything? why? Maybe u have a plan...and i dont know it yet.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1079 on: January 27, 2015, 02:50:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...i am so ambivalent right now. Its nothing new to me. But u know how it is.....strange things are happening at work...i am not affected yet...though i still trying to understand the politics...
    sad world we live in i say. greed for power and money....thats the cause of all the harm i this world...

please give us all some common sense...thanks

Facebook Comments