Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 118673 times)

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #1095 on: April 26, 2015, 11:51:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba..please take care of the people in Nepal...all those who are suffering due to earthquake..
    Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1096 on: May 01, 2015, 03:49:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...thank you....i got my father's reports. he is fine...much much much better than before, The past 1 month has been very trying for him. he is still weak...but he is on the recovery path. Thanks a lot baba...be with him always..

Offline bhuvana j s

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1097 on: May 02, 2015, 02:41:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1098 on: May 04, 2015, 12:43:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...why are people so evil? Why do they feel happy by hurting others? how can people bad-mouth someone? And baba where is love?? In my house (its not a home) we have everything but love. She makes my life so miserable baba....ek glaas paani bhi nahi poochti hai. mere father kitne bimaar the...kabhi bhi ye nahi kaha ki go take care of him or even how is he? She is so absorbed in herself and her family....i feel so unloved and so unhappy in that house. I cant take it any longer baba....i need to be happy...i need to be with my son, husband and father...please send her away from our life baba....she has made so much trouble in my life...always rude, always cruel, always suspicious...baba...she spends hours praying to you...but what is the use? She is not pure in her thought or deeds....please baba....please....no more...please help!!

Offline bhuvana j s

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1099 on: May 04, 2015, 02:39:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram
    help her baba plz

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1100 on: May 06, 2015, 05:15:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...i dont know what will happen..but i surely know that you listen to me. You have heard my prayers so many times and given me the things that i required at that time. My admission, my marriage, my job, my father's house, my father's trip....all because you heard me baba. Please baba...please...hear me once more.....i dont know what you think of it baba...i know we have to go through our karmas....but baba...is there no way to reduce the bad karma?

Offline bhuvana j s

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1101 on: May 06, 2015, 06:06:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1102 on: May 11, 2015, 05:46:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...why do we limit ourselves? why do we utilize only 10% of the capabilities you have given us? and even then, mind is so confused with options. Baba...i am caught between the problems at home and the lack lustre environment at work. I thought i had it all...but looks like i was so wrong....all that glitters is not gold.
    Also baba...i dont feel like going back and accepting that conversation i had a few years ago. I remember clearly - she wanted separation and i said that one should pray for harmony and not separation. And look at me now - i myself am going back on my own words. I dont like it. I dont think i made a wrong choice then. Maybe i am becoming more self centered now...maybe i want my own way now....hard to see. So baba...i am finally not going to ask you for taking her away from me...its her karma and mine. we are bound together in this lifetime and if i have to endure this pain for sometime more....what can i say...its your wish...i feel bad...terrible...unloved and uncared for....but thats fine...so long as u know that i have not done anything wrong...i am fine. This too shall pass. i surrender to you baba. My life revolves around my son, father and husband....and i want them to be happy and in peace with each other. If for that, i need to be at logger heads with her...so be it. I dont care anymore....actually thats a lie..i do care but i know that i cannot wish her away and you have some plans for me. so i wont give up hoping that you will take care of my problems...

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1103 on: May 18, 2015, 05:58:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...i heard the speech of arunima sinha. what an inspiration baba.....she is so great. Baba...having heard that...i am going to make a resolution for myself.....rest everything else can follow,

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1104 on: May 20, 2015, 11:14:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...please take care of my father...for him..i'll do anything...he is my life....i promise baba....i know thinking and executing are 2 different things...but i will....for him...

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1105 on: May 25, 2015, 11:00:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...its now 6 years since my mother passed away. Please take care of her and be with her. we miss her a lot. I want you to take good care of her and keep her happy where ever she is. Please take care of my father as well baba.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1106 on: May 29, 2015, 12:57:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba...i hate being pushed around and i hate when people say i cant do this or that...it makes me want to prove them wrong...is this a good attitude? Baba...am i doing it for money? I hope not. I just want to do it because i feel like i dont want to regret later. Pata nahi baba......what do you say? Baba...your word is final.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1107 on: May 29, 2015, 04:08:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Why am i waiting for a miracle to happen? why cant i take control of my thoughts and actions? Do i expect you to come down and hand things to me in a golden platter?? I am being so ridiculous!!
    Baba....you help those who help themselves. baba...u have helped me in innumerable ways....always helped me when i needed most. so baba....how can i let you down??
    I will not!

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1108 on: June 10, 2015, 12:08:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...whenever i go through the pain...i think "this too shall pass". and that keeps me going. dear lord...please be with me always...

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1109 on: June 17, 2015, 04:19:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear baba....u are my father and mother....and i love my father and mother a lot. Perhaps more than anything in this world. When my son was born, i think that he has also come into this group and now i have 3 people whom i love the most. Baba...my father's happiness is everything to me. Right now - he stays away...near yet far. you know it all. I want to take him with us to see places. I want him to be happy. I know that you are the best judge of things and you are doing what is best for me....still...if i could only take him with us to see the world...if only m will go away....she is unhappy and i am unhappy...best that she goes to a place where things will be good for her...i am not against her baba...but she has never liked me...and she makes it difficult to breath. I feel suffocated. baba...if there is any one thing i can do to achieve this, i will move heaven and earth tp do it.....please...guide me..

Facebook Comments