Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Conversation with Baba....my true friend  (Read 118622 times)

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
Re: Conversation with Baba....my true friend
« Reply #1155 on: November 11, 2019, 10:16:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Deh shiva var mohe ihe shubh karman te kabahoo na daro

Bas baba....thats the thing i need. Courage and ability to standup and defend myself. I am not wrong. I know it and you know it. So let petty minds do what they want. I will not sit back and take all that nonsense. Enough is enough. I am going to live my life...free. No more tears, silent grief, pain and suffering.
    Faith in Baba and self - these will help you overcome any obstacles.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1156 on: November 13, 2019, 06:15:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba you are all pervasive. You know it all. So you know what the truth is. I am not going to explain to them. Petty minds can wallow in self pity and hatred for others. I am not petty. I will rise up and beyond. Thanks for the support baba

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1157 on: November 23, 2019, 09:04:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba you know the truth. How much can I take this nonsense? She is an arrogant and malicious lady. But I have nowhere to go. Only you. Please help

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1158 on: November 23, 2019, 10:22:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • You are all I have. I am in your sharan

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1159 on: November 25, 2019, 02:11:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • This is getting to be so frustrating. I dont know what to do. I am putting my best foot forward and marching on. I am putting up a brave face and a i-dont-care-what-she-thinks attitude. but the fact is that i care. Peace and harmony at home matter to me. They are important. So why should i bend down to a low level and accept all the nonsense rubbish she is telling. I cant stand the sight of her. She makes me sick with her evil mind and malicious tongue. PLease baba...show some mercy. Please make her go away.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1160 on: November 25, 2019, 10:34:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • After a great deal of searching here and there, i realized yesterday that i was being foolish. How can i trust another mortal to look at ways and means to help me. When i didnt consult an astrologer when my mother was dying, then why should i consult an astrologer now? M is a thorn in my happy life. she is the irritant that i have to ensure; the chains in my free life. But its your will. You want me to learn and endure. then so be it. I will not fight it. I say bring it on. I will deal with it. you are with me baba. I have nothing to fear. She can say what she wants, do what she wants. I will suffer for some time i know that. I will suffer for nofault of mine. She is malicious and vindictive, jealous and mean. So i wont be surprised if she does things to hurt me physically and emotionally. But i am strong. I have you. I will not bend and i will not break. I will do what i think is right. I will not fight and leave my home. This is my home. My husband brought me here and i will go only when he decides that we move out. But after 2023, i will not stay here. I will move out. Nobody can stop me then. For my son, i will stay here. I am in 2 minds actually - to move now or move in 2023. I dont knw what to choose. If i move now, it will be the best. But i dont know if this will happen. I have put my faith in you. I dont want any more bad blood. I just want her to go away from our life. She has bad mouthed everyone i know. My father has borne the brunt of her ridiculus behaviour. I want him to be happy. I want to live in a happy home. I want my son to live in a happy home. Please grant me my wish baba. And soon.

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1161 on: November 27, 2019, 04:05:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om gan ganapataye namaha
    Om sai namo namaha

Please baba...nothing is more important than you. If you are there and i know that you are there - no evil can touch us

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1162 on: December 05, 2019, 02:38:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Swami daya karo

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1163 on: January 06, 2020, 01:34:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sainath. Happy new year
    Please let this year bring good health and peace of mind to all of us. I wish that things improve at home and we move out. Living with her is impossible. Please help baba. Bless my child with good luck and success. Let there be peace and harmony in our life

thanks

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1164 on: March 01, 2020, 01:39:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...it is getting impossible to live with her. Her cruel, cunning and under handed ways are affecting my peace and health. My son has to focus on his studies and his future. Living here is a hell and i am not able to take it anymore. Fortunately R is supportive and stands by me all the time. How can we live like this baba? PLease have mercy. I am seeking your blessings to start looking for a new house. Will it materialize soon? PLease baba...help me. We need to move out

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1165 on: March 02, 2020, 04:17:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • With so much happening on personal and nothing happening on professional life - i think it is my attitude that needs fixing. I am realizing that i have become bitter and negative. I find myself overthinking and overanalyzing. I know that she is still a poisonous snake yet i am thinking about her and how to handle her. isnt she winning after all? She has managed to upset me, disrupt my peace and happiness and mental calm? Isnt that her end goal? and i am only helping her. So its me who needs fixing. I have to ignore her. And i have to think happy thoughts. i have to be positive and everything will be alright. She is not worth my attention

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1166 on: April 05, 2020, 12:59:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba... the world is facing a grim situation. But my life is stuck in a limbo. I am forever waiting for things to happen.. for my life to improve... finally live a life of freedom and dignity. But I continue to wait. Baba... have I not been good. Have I harmed people? Then why can't I get happiness and peace? I am tired of waiting. 20 years baba...even Lord Ram had it better. Am I to be tested so much? Will I ever live happily? I don't know...I give up

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1167 on: April 11, 2020, 10:22:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai reham nazar karna.

Please shower your mercy on my family. My father is a wonderful man. And my son is the most loving person. My husband is a genuine person. Please take care of them. And i am your sharanagathi. i am putting my whole self in your care baba. I dont have my mother. Things would have been so different with her around. Now i have only u. Please take care

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1168 on: October 22, 2020, 02:33:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...its so sad and upsetting. Ye fair nahi hai baba that my son should suffer like this. You know how good he is and how loving and caring. Yet you give him things after constant struggles and delays. Why?? Why do some people have it easy and why good people have to suffer? I cant tolerate to see M having the last laugh. It makes my blood boil. She has never achieved anything, has always made life difficult for me and my son and yet she is secretly happy that my son is not finding success. It is not fair. People say - i should surrender to you. I will and i am surrendering to you...but isnt it a conflict when u say god helps those who help themselves. Clearly in this case, u are not helping
    I dont know what else i can do...so many astrologers have said diff things....but in my heart, i have faith only on you. Mantra, japas and all are good...but if i pray sincerely to u, will that not be enough? Why do u want me to do elaborate pujas and vidhis. Isnt a pure heart more important?
    I have always lived honestly baba....not hurting others and helping where ever i can...but u have not given me a peaceful life...and everything comes late after sheer desperation...when the value of the thing is gone
    I dont know how the past life karma thing works - but let me tell u - i dont agree with it. I dont. And i believe in u...yet u just want to continue to test me always. So be it. I will adapt myself to what u want...but know that i am feeling let down

Offline vidyarp

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #1169 on: October 27, 2020, 10:41:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Stress...stress and more stress....thats my life. sure, i should look at people who are less fortunate than me and feel grateful for everything i have. but u know what - its not fair. I have never got anything worthwhile in the first shot and u know that. everything has been a struggle. I cant imagine why i should be subjected to it. I see crooks and thieves getting all the good things in life. But honest and straight forward people like me and my dad, son are always tested. What logic is there??
    U know i had never believed in astrology. Even when my mother was sick and on her death bed, i put all my faith in you. This time around, its for my son. I want him to have a good life. He is a good boy and u know it. The problem is that he seems to have the same fate as me....never getting anything easy or the first time. Always struggling. I want to leave everything on you now - as far as he is concerned.
    And for me - i have given up. I no longer want to pursue the direction i wanted to take...after all these years...for the first time i took a step and u led me to it...and then crushed me, pulled the rug under my feet...left me high and dry....and u know there is nothing i can do about it. After all, where can i go?? My fate and my life is destined to be here...always a second class citizen, always the outsider, always the victim....no peace for me. Thats what u have designed for me. I wonder why u led me to believe that i can get respite after all these years??

Facebook Comments