Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank God...i feel so relieved today  (Read 1129 times)

Offline anushka

• Blessings 1
Thank God...i feel so relieved today
« on: March 16, 2010, 09:50:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you baba, I am  relieved.I spoke to bhabhi after a long time.First day in my life ,after 7 years of her marriage,she told me that  she knows that she has behavioural problem and she would  want to change for better. I couldnt believe she wud ever say such thing.All this years she has literally made my mom's life hell and it was effecting my day to day working.Baba,it tears you apart when u r married,away from ur parents and u come to know that ur mother is been disrespected and humiliated evreydy,and ur father is loosing his health out of tension.But,thank god,at least babhi realised something.She may be faking but atleast first time in my life she said some positive things abt mom and dad.
    I have no words to tell u baba how thankful i m to u.Its truely said that ,the greatest happiness in life is ur mental peace ,and that u get when ur near and dear ones are happy.My mom and dad are the best in the world,please keep them happy always.
    I promise i'll do the best of efforts to do charity,social service,and do everything that make u feel that how indepted i m to u for giving me the wonderful parents,immensely supportive in laws and a very responsible and caring husband.
    After long time of mental tension i am feeling so light and relieved.Thanku for answering my prayers.Give me strength to face the challenges and complexities of life with grace and patience.May i am always filled with hope ,trust and love for god.
    Om Shri sai nathaya namah
    Om Shri Shyam Devay Namah
    Shri krishna Govind Hare Murari,Hey Nath Narayan Vasudev
    « Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 09:54:13 AM by anushka »
    Life’s battles don’t always go,To the stronger or faster man.But sooner or later, the man who wins,Is the man who thinks he can.

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    • Why Fear When Sai Baba Is Here
    Re: Thank God...i feel so relieved today
    « Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 09:59:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,

Jai sai ram jai sai ram jai sai ram.......

om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram
    There are innumerable Saints in this world, but 'our father (Guru)' is the father (Real Guru). Others might say many good things, but we should never forget our Guru's words.

Offline saiputra

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 11:51:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram jai sai ram jai sai ram jai sai ram
    deva u r d best i knew aap hamare parents ka kuch nahi hone doge u r d best..
    donot worry deva sab sahi kar denge jaldi..jai sai ram..
    jai sai ram jai sai shyam
    jai deva

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 09:55:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba give me an opportunity to post the same news from my side. After reading to our devotee post, i wish some miracle happens in my family too. I am still holding on to my hope and full faith in you. I will keep praying you with utmost patience and I AM SURE SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN SOON.

Thanks for making me to read this post and making my spirit more  high

JaiSaiRam

Thank you baba, I am  relieved.I spoke to bhabhi after a long time.First day in my life ,after 7 years of her marriage,she told me that  she knows that she has behavioural problem and she would  want to change for better. I couldnt believe she wud ever say such thing.All this years she has literally made my mom's life hell and it was effecting my day to day working.Baba,it tears you apart when u r married,away from ur parents and u come to know that ur mother is been disrespected and humiliated evreydy,and ur father is loosing his health out of tension.But,thank god,at least babhi realised something.She may be faking but atleast first time in my life she said some positive things abt mom and dad.
    I have no words to tell u baba how thankful i m to u.Its truely said that ,the greatest happiness in life is ur mental peace ,and that u get when ur near and dear ones are happy.My mom and dad are the best in the world,please keep them happy always.
    I promise i'll do the best of efforts to do charity,social service,and do everything that make u feel that how indepted i m to u for giving me the wonderful parents,immensely supportive in laws and a very responsible and caring husband.
    After long time of mental tension i am feeling so light and relieved.Thanku for answering my prayers.Give me strength to face the challenges and complexities of life with grace and patience.May i am always filled with hope ,trust and love for god.
    Om Shri sai nathaya namah
    Om Shri Shyam Devay Namah
    Shri krishna Govind Hare Murari,Hey Nath Narayan Vasudev
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline saimaruthi

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 10:38:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba , you have blessed me by making me to read this story.
    Baba, as I say you are my God/Guru and my life is for you. Please take care of my family and relieve me from the pain of having all these issues.
    Om namo sri sai nathaya namaha...Thank you for starting the wonderful Thursday.Om namo sri sachitananda sai natha maharaj ki jai.JAI SAI.
    JAI SAI
    Love you
    SaiMaruthi

Facebook Comments