Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Please Baba Helup us me once time "Om Sairam Jai Jai Sairam"  (Read 380 times)

Offline prakash_jha2007

• Blessings 0
  • I am Prakash Narayan Jha Residence of Birgan-Nepal
Om Sairam Sairam Sairam, Please Baba comes here my house and do once chamatkar. Please Miracale Baba. I am very worry of this time. I am very dipress only of bleive of you Miracle Baba. Please Miracle Baba do once Chamatkar to my life. I am recently very poor all things are my gone. I have not any things to do my faimly. Please Baba Helup us me once time. Baba this is  my first & last request of you. Om Sairam Sairam Sairam, Please Baba comes here my house and do once chamatkar. Please Miracale Baba. I am very worry of this time. I am very dipress only of bleive of you Miracle Baba. Please Miracle Baba do once Chamatkar to my life. I am recently very poor all things are my gone. I have not any things to do my faimly. Please Baba Helup us me once time. Baba this is  my first & last request of you. Om Sairam Sairam Sairam, Please Baba comes here my house and do once chamatkar. Please Miracale Baba. I am very worry of this time. I am very dipress only of bleive of you Miracle Baba. Please Miracle Baba do once Chamatkar to my life. I am recently very poor all things are my gone. I have not any things to do my faimly. Please Baba Helup us me oncOm Sairam Sairam Sairam, Please Baba comes here my house and do once chamatkar. Please Miracale Baba. I am very worry of this time. I am very dipress only of bleive of you Miracle Baba. Please Miracle Baba do once Chamatkar to my life. I am recently very poor all things are my gone. I have not any things to doOm Sairam Sairam Sairam, Please Baba comes here my house and do once chamatkar. Please Miracale Baba. I am very worry of this time. I am very dipressOm Sairam Sairam Sairam, Please Baba comes here my house and do once chamatkar. Please Miracale Baba. I am very worry of this time. I am very dipress only of bleive of you Miracle Baba. Please Miracle Baba do once Chamatkar to my life. I am recently very poor all things are my gone. I have not any things to do my faimly. Please Baba Helup us me once time. Baba this is  my first & last request of you. only of bleive of you Miracle Baba. Please Miracle Baba do once Chamatkar to my life. I am recently very poor all things are my gone. I have not any things to do my faimly. Please Baba Helup us me once time. Baba this is  my first & last request of you. my faimly. Please Baba Helup us me once time. Baba this is  my first & last request of you. e time. Baba this is  my first & last request of you.
I am Prakash Narayan  Jha. Residence  of Birganj Sub Metropolition Ward No. 19 -Parsa(District) . Nepal. I am a social worker & employee of Mercantile Communication Pvt. Ltd. It's a Nepal IT No.1 company. My residence landline phone No. is 00977-51-530384, Cellophone  No. 00977-9845025007. I am posted in Mercantile Group of companies on a  post  Marketing Cordinater Birganj -Branch. I am  also God faith person. Daily my routine to take pooja of all God then I will take any things. My aim is very clear to God. I am all time attending God any function & also invloved all type of God Pray. I am also planning to install a huge   Sai Baba statue or Temple here in my place Birganj-Nepal. I am faith of Sai Guru Sainam, Sainath he has been also help me or support me to above mentioned wroked or pllaned.

Facebook Comments