Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: SAI'S blessings can heal even the deepest wound.  (Read 1419 times)

Offline sanna

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
SAI'S blessings can heal even the deepest wound.
« on: January 12, 2005, 03:31:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Devotees,

Om Shri Sai

Our dearest and most revered Shri Sai Maharaj helped my family through I think one of the greatest ordeals any family can face. During the period of 1994-1996, when we had put up our factory in Madras, we came into great financial problems and my family members into great physical trauma. We never knew, whether the next day, we could see the chimney blowing or we could pay the salaries or buy raw materials. There was a huge pressure from banks and financial institutions and as is the rule of the world no one helps when you are in trouble. But Baba was watching us. Through some friends and some past knowledge about Baba, we turned all our difficulties to him and believe me things, which were impossible to happen, started happening. It is a very long story full of experiences but in a short way I would like to say that Baba saw us through otherwise today we would have probably not been or been on the roads. I don't know whether we have him in our hearts or not, but one thing is for sure, he has us in his hearts. We just have to give him Shradha and Saburi - and the best part is that he helps you here as well- otherwise who are we to give him. Here I would also like to thank my dear friends - Prasanna, Ravi and Priya for turning this inspiration into a reality and making this site happen. I know you would say that it is Baba who did this, yes, but through you.
    Love

Harsh

sduggal
    sonia

Facebook Comments