Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank you Sai for answering my prayers,  (Read 133850 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Thank you Sai for answering my prayers,
« Reply #1035 on: December 19, 2019, 02:33:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for allowing me  to meet kind, compassionate, wealthy and generous  people. Thank you for allowing me to know who I am and what i want from life. Thank  you for making me aware of my emotional thoughts and feelings. Thank you for allowing me to read people. Thank you allowing me to find my life purpose. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai 

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1036 on: December 23, 2019, 02:23:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for keeping my parents healthy and happy.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1037 on: December 30, 2019, 02:16:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for keeping my parents happy and healthy. Thank you for allowing me to make the tight decisions and focus on positivity. Thank you for helping me to find my life partner. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1038 on: December 31, 2019, 02:38:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with everything I have. Thank you for allowing me to choose a life path which leads me towards life purpose. Thank you for keeping my parents happy, healthy and  peaceful. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for allowing  me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, humble and generous. Thank you for allowin me to control my thoughts and feelings.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1039 on: January 02, 2020, 02:19:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba
    Thank you for bleesing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for keeping my parents happy and healthy. Thank you for bleesing me with good physical, mental and psychological health. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for allowing me to control my thoughts and feelings and emotions. Thank you for your continuous guidance and support.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1040 on: January 03, 2020, 02:29:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for allowing me to develop instincts and follow my instincts. Thank you for allowing me to be aware of my thoughts, feelings and behaviours. Thank you for keeping my parents happy, healthy and peaceful. Thank you for taking care of my parents and continuous guidance. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1041 on: January 06, 2020, 02:29:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with your love and guidance. Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for allowing me to find my life purpose and blessing me with everything I need in my life. Thank you for keeping my parents healthy and happy. Thank you for allowing me to meet the right people in life. Thank you for  bleesing me with a job that pays me well. Thank you for bleesing me with amazing friends and families. Thank you for blessing me with the right mindset, thoughts, feelings and behaviour. Thank you for now.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1042 on: January 07, 2020, 02:31:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever . Thank you got blessing my parents with health, happiness, peace and guide them and protect them got negativity and toxic behaviour, people, thoughts and actions. Thank you for always being with me and protecting me from negative people, behaviours, actions, thoughts and feelings. Thank you got allowing me go be at the right place and in the right time. Thank  you for always being kind and showing me the correct path which has the positive impact  in my present and future life. Thank you got showing me the life path and ensuring my actions and behaviours leads me to that path. Thank you for introducing kind, considerate and compassionate people into my life. Thank you for allowing me to make friends easily and remove ego, anger and ignorant behaviours. Thank you for allowing me to be capable to face anything life offers.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sar sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai San sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1043 on: January 08, 2020, 02:42:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for blessing me with a good job which pays me well. Thank you for bleesing me with an amazing hearth, mind, body and soul. Thank you for blessing me and guiding me with your love and kindness. Thank you for blessings me with good and kind hearted friends. Thank you for allowing me to develop positive thoughts, habits and behaviours
     Thank you for blessing with love and kindness.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1044 on: January 09, 2020, 02:30:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba

Thank you for all I have. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1045 on: January 10, 2020, 02:34:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for keeping my parents healthy and happy. Thank you for your continuous love, guidance and support. Thank you for allowing me to control my thoughts, feelings, behaviours and habits. Thank you for allowing me to be independent, savvy and likeable. Thank you for now and forever

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1046 on: January 13, 2020, 02:30:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you got blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for your continuous love and support. Thank you for keeping my parents happy and healthy and blessing and allowing them to make the tight decisions. Thank you for allowing me to make the rights decisions and do the right thing. Thank you for allowing me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic and generous. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1047 on: January 15, 2020, 02:21:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1048 on: January 16, 2020, 02:22:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for blessing me with your love and kindness. Thank you for showing me the correct path and allowing me to find my life purpose. Thank you for allowing me to be the best version of myself. Thank you for allowing me to be aware of my thoughts, feelings and behaviours. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1049 on: January 17, 2020, 02:38:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for allowing me to develop positivity thoughts, behaviour and feelings. Thank you for now and forever

Facebook Comments