Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank you Sai for answering my prayers,  (Read 134064 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Thank you Sai for answering my prayers,
« Reply #945 on: July 26, 2019, 02:02:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #946 on: July 29, 2019, 02:00:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for blessing me with beautiful friends, amazing family and support network. I'm very lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for allowing me at the right place. Thank you for blessing me with a job which pays me well. Thank you for allowing me to work with kind and considerate people. Thank you for blessing me with a life partner who supports my decisions and always there for me. Please be with me always.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai dai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #947 on: July 30, 2019, 01:52:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for blessing me with inner peace and happiness. Thank you for blessing my parents with health and happiness.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #948 on: July 31, 2019, 01:52:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for blessing me with inner peace and happiness. I'm very lucky to have you in my life.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #949 on: August 01, 2019, 01:53:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for blessing me with a job which pays well. Thank you for blessing me with amazing friends. Thank you for blessing me with the ability to have self conscious and listen to my instinct. Thank you for blessing my parents with health and happiness. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #950 on: August 02, 2019, 01:52:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #951 on: August 06, 2019, 01:51:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for blessing me with an amazing job and wonder colleagues. Thank you for blessing me with caring, kind and amazing friends. Thank you for allowing me to be positive, kind, humble, empathetic and compassionate. Thank you for blessing my parents with health and happiness.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #952 on: August 07, 2019, 01:52:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for always being kind and considerate to me. Thank you for allowing me to be aware of my thoughts and feelings and accept the way things are, and move on from people, things and circumstances which serves no purpose to my life.

Thank you for looking after my parents and guiding them.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #953 on: August 09, 2019, 01:52:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for controlling my thoughts, feelings and actions. Thank you for always looking at the positive side of things. Thank you for blessing me with amazing friends, colleagues and allowing me to build the relationship. Thank you for allowing me to be kind, humble, generous, thoughtful, compassionate and empathetic. Thank you for allowing me to develop emotional intelligence and have a positive attitude towards life. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #954 on: August 12, 2019, 01:50:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #955 on: August 13, 2019, 01:59:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba
    Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for always being with me and allowing me to say the right things and act in a positive manner. Thank you for blessing me with very generous and kind friends. Thank you for blessing my parents with health and happiness. Thank you for everything.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #956 on: August 14, 2019, 01:52:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for allowing me to be kind and positive. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #957 on: August 15, 2019, 01:46:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for blessing my parents with health and happiness. Thank you for allowing me to be kind, empathetic compassionate and be mindful of my thoughts, behaviours, actions and feelings.
    Thank you for blessing me with health, wealth, inner peace and happiness.
    Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #958 on: August 16, 2019, 01:52:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for blessing me with amazing friends. Thank you for allowing my parents to be happy and considerate  and be happy with each other.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #959 on: August 19, 2019, 02:14:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for always being with me and allowing me to make the right decisions.

Facebook Comments