Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank you Sai for answering my prayers,  (Read 133784 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Thank you Sai for answering my prayers,
« Reply #990 on: October 07, 2019, 02:11:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for blessing with a job which pays well. Thank you for blessing me and health and inner peace and contentment. Thank you for your continuous guidance and support. Thank you for always being with my parents and blessing them with health, happiness and inner peace. Thank you for keeping my friends and families happy and healthy.
    Thank you for bleesing me with an amazing life.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #991 on: October 08, 2019, 02:16:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dera sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for allowing me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, generous, humble and a nice human being. Thank you sai baba for allowing me to let go if my past and negative thoughts, feelings, objects and people from my life. Thank you sai baba for keeping my parents happy and healthy and blessing them with peace and inner happiness. Thank you for keeping everyone I love healthy and safe. Thank you for everything I'm today .

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #992 on: October 09, 2019, 02:22:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for allowing me to remove negative thoughts and feelings and people from my life and be able to focus on positivity. Thank you for blessing me with a job which pays me well. Thank you for your continuous guidance and support. Thank you for keeping my parents happy and healthy. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #993 on: October 10, 2019, 02:07:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone and I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for allowing me to remove toxic people, thoughts, feelings and objects from my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for always being kind and generous and allowing me to choose the right path in my life. Thank you for allowing me to observe my thoughts pattern and change it. Thank you for allowing me to focus on the positivity and look good in people, situations and circumstances. Thank you for always being with me and show me your support, guidance and love. Thank you sai baba for who I'm today and what I'll be tomorrow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for keeping my parents healthy and happy. Thank you for bleesing me with such a good life. Thank you for allowing me to be aware of my instincts and follow my gut instincts. Thank you for allowing me to be authentic and real. Thank you for  blessing me with a good heart, mind and soul. Thank you for bleesing with good physical, mental and psychological health. Thank you for allowing me to be surrounded by positive and real people in my life. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #994 on: October 11, 2019, 02:30:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for blessing my parents with kindness and allowing them to be happy and healthy. Thank you for allowing me to be a better person today then yesterday.

I thank you for everything with my heart, body and soul.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #995 on: October 14, 2019, 02:18:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank your for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for your continuous support and bleesing. I'm very blessed to have you in my life.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #996 on: October 15, 2019, 02:14:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everyone and everything I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #997 on: October 16, 2019, 02:16:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for allowing me to remove toxic people, objects, feelings, behaviours, habits and thoughts and replacing it with positivity, love and laughter. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #998 on: October 17, 2019, 02:18:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life.  I'm so grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #999 on: October 18, 2019, 02:18:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for allowing me to focus on positivity and allowing me to be optimistic towards life and the circumstances. Thank you for keeping my parents happy and healthy. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1000 on: October 21, 2019, 02:16:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

The k you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for allowing me to be more empathetic, compassionate, humble, authentic and kind. Thank you for allowing me to listen to my instincts and be aware and develop my subconscious. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for allowing me to be at the right place and at the right time. Thank you for allowing me to be award my thought process and aware of who I'm. Thank you for allowing me to find life purpose. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1001 on: October 22, 2019, 02:03:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1002 on: October 23, 2019, 02:05:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for blessing my parents with health and happiness. Thank you for blessing me with positivity and love. Thank you for allowing me to meet kind and considerate human being. Thank you for everything I have.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1003 on: October 24, 2019, 02:14:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1004 on: October 28, 2019, 02:22:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for blessing me with everything I need. Thank you for keeping my parents healthy and happy. Thank you for allowing me to listen to instincts always and act upon them. Thank you for allowing me to meet kind and generous people. Thank you for showing me life purpose and allowing me to make the decisions which helps me to follow on my life purpose. Thank you for now and forever.

Facebook Comments