Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank you Sai for answering my prayers,  (Read 133878 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Thank you Sai for answering my prayers,
« Reply #495 on: May 12, 2017, 01:34:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,
    Thank you for your blessings and support. Please allow me to do the right thing and feel the right thing. Sao baba I'm feel like I've lost my mojo, energy, positivity and feeling of joy. Please allow me to overcome these feelings. Thank you Sao for all I have. I'm very lucky to have you as my everything. Thank you for now and forever.
    Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #496 on: May 15, 2017, 01:33:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba

Thank you for blessing me with all I have. Thank you for allowinb me to gain inner peace and happiness..im very grateful to have you in my life and blessed to have everything i need. Thank you for now and forever. Please accept my prayers Sai and always guide me so that i feel the right thing, make the right decisions and do the right thing. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #497 on: May 16, 2017, 01:34:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear baba

Thank you for all I have. Thank you for your blessings and  love. Thabk you for blessing me with the inner peace and contentment. I'm very lucky to have you in my life. Please bless and support me always. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #498 on: May 17, 2017, 01:32:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sao baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything I have. Thabm uou for your continuous love and support. Please allow me to make the right decisions in my life. Thank you for allowing me to be kind and considerate. Please allow me so that i can control my thoughts and be positive. Thank you for now and forever.
    Omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairsm omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairsm omsairsm omsairam omsairam

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #499 on: May 18, 2017, 01:35:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Baba,

Thank you for blessing me with your kindness and love. Please allow men to be kind and considerate. Thank you Sai baba for blessing me with everything I have. I'm in debt with you forever. I'm very lucky to have you in my life. Please be with me always and guide me so that i make the right decisions in myh life, do the right thing and have the inner peace and happiness. Thank  you for everything sai baba.

Omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam omsairam

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #500 on: May 19, 2017, 01:29:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Baba,

Thank you for all I have. Thank you for always being with me. Tha m you for  your continuous guise and support. I'm very lucky to have you baba. Thank you for looking after my mind, body and soul. Thank you for blessing me with kindness, compassionate and a beautiful heart. Thank you for blessing me with kind hearted parents who is always there to love and support me. Thank you for now and forever.
    Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #501 on: May 22, 2017, 01:35:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sao baba, thank you for blessing me with everything I have. Thank you for your continuous support and guidance. Thank yiuj for all I have. Thank you Sai baba for being with me always. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #502 on: May 23, 2017, 01:29:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba

Thank you for blessing me with everything I have. Thank you for your continuous support and guidance. Thank you for all I have. Thank you for now and forever.

Please allow me to be kind to myself and others. Thank you Sai baba for always being there for me and blessing me with everything I need.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #503 on: May 24, 2017, 01:29:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba

Thank you for blessing me with your kindness and love. Thank you for all I have. I'm very blessed to have your guidance, support and continuous love. Thank you Sai baba for blessing me with a wonderful parents and amazing friends. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #504 on: May 25, 2017, 02:17:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything I have. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for blessing me with a kind heart, mind, body and soul. Thank you Sai baba for everything I have. I'm very lucky to have you and your continuous support and guidance in my life. I thank you for always being with me and supporting me with everything I need. Thank you Sai baba for everything.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #505 on: May 30, 2017, 01:29:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba

Thank you for blessing with everything I have. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for allwowing me to be positive and kind. Sai baba thank you for helping and always protecting me. I'm very glad to have you in my life. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #506 on: May 31, 2017, 01:57:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba

Thank you for blessing me with everything I have. Thank you for being with me always and guide me so that I think the right things, make the right decisions and also feel what is good for me. Thank you for your continuous love and support.

Please be with me always.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #507 on: June 01, 2017, 01:57:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything I have. Thank you for your continuous support and guidance. Please be with me always.

Thank you for your continuous support and guidance.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #508 on: June 05, 2017, 01:57:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba

Thank you for blessing me with a kind heart. Please allow me to make the right decisions in my life and do the right thing. I'm very lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #509 on: June 06, 2017, 01:31:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything I have. Thank you Sai for your continuous help and support. Thank you for always being there for me.

Sai Sai Sai sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Facebook Comments