Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank you Sai for answering my prayers,  (Read 133619 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Thank you Sai for answering my prayers,
« Reply #960 on: August 20, 2019, 02:01:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with everything and everyone I have on my life. Thank you for blessing my parents with peace and contentment. Thank you for keeping me happy and healthy. Thank you for blessing me with inner peace and happiness. Thank you for blessing me with love and allowing me to make the right decisions. Thank you for everything.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #961 on: August 21, 2019, 02:02:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #962 on: August 22, 2019, 02:05:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for allowing me to do the right things. Thank you for allowing me to meet kind and positive people in my life. I'm very grateful to have you in my life and your continuous guidance and support. Thank you for blessing me with love. Thank you for blessing me with good health and allowing me to be mindful and careful of the way i think, act and behave. Thank you for always kind to me.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #963 on: August 27, 2019, 01:41:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for blessing me with your kindness and guiding me with every decisions I make. Thank you for allowing me to be grateful for everything I have and making sure I listen to my instincts and make the right decisions. Thank you for blessing my parents with inner peace and happiness and guiding them always. Thank you for blessing my parents with good health. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #964 on: August 28, 2019, 02:24:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. I'm very glad to have you in my life. Thank you for blessing me with good heart, mind and soul. Thank you for allowing me to be empathetic, kind, compassionate, generous and humble. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #965 on: August 29, 2019, 02:05:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have on my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you looking after my parents and blessing them with peace, love, happiness and health. Thank you for blessing me with a positive mindset, pure mind and soul. Thank you for always guiding me and ensuring I make the right decisions. Thank you for blessing me with health and happiness.im so lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for everything.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #966 on: August 30, 2019, 01:50:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for allowing me to make the right decisions and develop positive habits. Thank you for always be kind to me and my family. Thank you for now and forever.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #967 on: September 02, 2019, 01:49:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for blessing me with health, happiness and inner peace. Thank you for always being with my parents.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #968 on: September 03, 2019, 01:58:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and I have in my life. I'm blessed to have you as my guide and guru. I'm very lucky to have a father like you continuously supports me with everything I need and keeps me away from negativity. I'm blessed to have your love and guidance.
    Thank you baba for allowing me to be positive and empathetic. . Thank you for keeping my parents happy and healthy and blessing them with peace.

Thank you for keeping my loved ones safe and protected. Thank you for your love and support.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #969 on: September 04, 2019, 01:56:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything I have.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #970 on: September 05, 2019, 01:47:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for blessing me with your kindness and support. Thank you for keeping my parents happy and healthy and being with them always. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #971 on: September 06, 2019, 01:51:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life
     Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for allowing me to recover from the allergic reactions and blessing me with a positive mindset. Thank you for blessing me with health, wealth, beautiful mind, body and soul. Thank you for keeping my parents happy, healthy and blessing them with inner peace.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #972 on: September 09, 2019, 02:11:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for allowing me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Thank you for ensuring I follow my instincts and do the right thing. Thank you for your continuous guidance and support. Thank you for blessing me with health, wealth and happiness. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for taking care of my parents and blessing them with health, peace and happiness.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #973 on: September 10, 2019, 02:03:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for allowing me to develop and use my instincts. Thank you for allowing me to develop emotional intelligence and be aware of thoughts and feelings. Thank you for building my confidence and self esteem. Thank you for allowing me to understand my life purpose and work towards it. Thank you for blessing my parents with health, peace and happiness. Thank you for helping my parents and guiding them which allows them to make the right decisions and be kind to each other. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #974 on: September 11, 2019, 01:53:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for keeping my parents happy and healthy. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for allowing me to make best of every situation. Thank you for keeping me healthy and safe. Thank you for blessing me with positivity. Thank you for blessing me with supportive friends and helping me to build the support network. Thank you for allowing me to meet kind, generous, empathetic and compassionate people in my life. Thank you for now and forever.

Facebook Comments