Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank you Sai for answering my prayers,  (Read 134084 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Thank you Sai for answering my prayers,
« Reply #975 on: September 12, 2019, 02:00:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for blessing my parents with health and happiness. Thank you for allowing me to listen to my thoughts, be aware of my thoughts and manage my feelings. Thank you for blessing me with beautiful mind, body and soul. Thank you for always taking care of me and blessing me with positivity and good luck and good fortune. I'm very lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #976 on: September 13, 2019, 02:13:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for allowing me to follow my instincts and listen to and be aware of my thoughts and feelings. Thank you for bleesing me with beautiful and resilient mind, generous soul and  a healthy body. Thank you for bleesing me with beautiful friends. Thank you for allowing me to meet nice and generous people and giving me an opportunity to learn from them. Thank you for allowing me to be positive and kind. Thank you for removing negative and toxic people, things and feelings and replacing it with positivity. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai nñ

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #977 on: September 16, 2019, 02:10:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for keeping my parents and healthy and happy and guiding them always. Thank you for your continuous support and guidance. Thank you for allowing me to pursue my life purpose and blessing me with your love and kindness. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #978 on: September 17, 2019, 02:12:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for your continuous guidance and support. Thank you for keeping my parents happy and healthy. Thank you for always being kind and allowing me to remove negative people, things and feelings. Thank you for allowing me to be mindful and listen to my thoughts and feelings. Thank you for everything.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #979 on: September 18, 2019, 02:05:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for keeping my parents happy and healthy. Thank you for always being kind and considerate to me. Thank you for everything.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #980 on: September 19, 2019, 02:03:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with everything I have. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #981 on: September 20, 2019, 02:05:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #982 on: September 23, 2019, 02:05:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #983 on: September 24, 2019, 02:18:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you sai baba for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #984 on: September 25, 2019, 02:07:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,
    Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for allowing me to be kind and considerate. Thank you for replacing negative and toxic people, feelings, thoughts and objects and replacing it with love, kindness and humour. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #985 on: September 26, 2019, 02:16:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything I have. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #986 on: October 01, 2019, 02:07:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for your kindness, generous and continuous support. Thank you for keeping my parents happy and healthy.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #987 on: October 02, 2019, 02:11:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for blessing me with your love and guiding me so that I can make the right decisions. Thank you for allowing me to remove toxic people, toxic feelings and toxic objects, toxic behaviours from my life. Thank you for allowing me to develop good habits and positive habits and hobbies. Thank yu for blessing my parents with health and happiness. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #988 on: October 03, 2019, 02:07:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. I'm very lucky to have your continus blessings, guidance and support. Thank you for always being kind to me. Thank you for allowing me to be positive and empathetic. Thank you for allowing me to be good at everything I do. Thank you for allowing me to develop positive habits and attitudes. Thank you for everything.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #989 on: October 04, 2019, 02:11:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for your kindness, generosity and guidance. Thank you for always being me and allow me to develop my conscious and listen to my thoughts and feelings. Thank you for allowing me to focus on positivity and recognise and remove negative people, feelings, thoughts and habits. Thank you for always allowing me to choose the right path and directions. Thank you for now and forever.

Facebook Comments