Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank you Sai for answering my prayers,  (Read 133846 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Thank you Sai for answering my prayers,
« Reply #1050 on: January 21, 2020, 02:37:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for keeping my parents healthy and happy. Thank you for allowing me to control my thoughts, feelings and behaviours. Thank you for allowing me to be aware of my thoughts and feelings. Thank you for allowing me at the right place and in the right time. Thank you for always keeping me safe and making sure I'm choosing the right path. Thank you for allowing me to find the right path in life.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1051 on: January 23, 2020, 02:44:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for keeping my parents happy and healthy. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for bleesing me with a job that pays me well. Thank you for allowing me to meet kind and considerate people. Thank you for allowing me to do the right thing. Thank you for allowing me to be positive, kind, considered, humble, generous, empathetic and compassionate. Thank you for all I have.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1052 on: January 27, 2020, 02:30:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you got blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for bleesing me with beautiful heart, mind, body and soul. Thank you for keeping my parents happy and healthy. Thank you for allowing me to find life purpose and allowing me to make decisions which takes me closer to the life path. Thank you for allowing me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, generous, humble and respectful to myself and everyone I interact with. Thank you for now forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1053 on: January 28, 2020, 02:14:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you got blessing me with beautiful heart, mind, body and soul. Thank you for bleesing my parents with health and happiness. Thank you for bleesing me with a job which pays me well and supports my life style. Thank you for allowing me to find life purpose and allowing me to make decisions which leads me towards positivity, hope and love. Thank you for blessing me with your love and kindness and helping me to understand my inner self. Thank you for guiding me so I make the rogjy decisions. Thank you for now and forever.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1054 on: January 29, 2020, 02:50:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba, thank you got blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1055 on: January 30, 2020, 02:45:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for keeping my parents healthy and happy and blessing them with your love and guidance. Thank you for always allowing me to make the right decisions and choices in my life. Thank you for your continuous love, support and kindness. Thank you for blessing me with kind and generous friends. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1056 on: January 31, 2020, 02:40:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for keeping my parents happy and healthy.  Thank you for now had forever. Thank you for allowing me to recognize and remove negative thoughts, feelings and behaviours. Thank you for keeping me healthy and happy and blessing me with positive outlook. Thank you for allowing me to be kind, considerate, compassionate and generous with myself and others. Thank you for everything.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1057 on: February 03, 2020, 02:35:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for keeping my parents healthy. Thank you for allowing me to be kind, compassionate, humble and generous to everyone I interact with. Thank you for allowing me to remove toxic people, behaviours and things from my life. Thank you for allowing me to develop my emotional intelligence  and manage my thoughts and feelings better. Thank you for your continus love and support.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1058 on: February 04, 2020, 02:39:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for keeping my parents happy and healthy. Thank you for bleesing me with positivity and love. Thank you giving me strength to remove negative and toxic  behaviours, actions, thoughts, emotions, things and people from my life and replacing it with positivity and love. Thank you for blessing me with amazing and kind friends. Thank you for now and forever.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1059 on: February 05, 2020, 02:17:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for blessing my parents with health and happiness. Thank you for now and forever.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1060 on: February 06, 2020, 02:38:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,
     Thank you for bleesing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for bleesing me with everything i need.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1061 on: February 07, 2020, 02:24:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for keeping my parents happy and healthy and allowing them toake right decisions and be kind to each other. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1062 on: February 10, 2020, 02:21:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for bleesing my parents with health and happiness. Thank you for blessing my parents with love and guidance. Thank you for blessing me with positivity and love. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1063 on: February 11, 2020, 02:20:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for bleesing my parents with health and happiness. Thank you for now and forever.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1064 on: February 12, 2020, 02:02:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,
    Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for bleesing my parents with health, kindness and happiness. Thank you for being with my parents and bless them with your guidance, love and kindness. Thank you for allowing me to be confident, generous, humble, compassionate, empathetic, loving,  fun and kind. Thank you for allowing me to become a better version of who I am. Thank you for always being with me and allowing me to make the right decisions and choose the correct life path. Thank you for now and forever.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Facebook Comments