Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank you Sai for answering my prayers,  (Read 98873 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Thank you Sai for answering my prayers,
« Reply #1065 on: February 13, 2020, 02:19:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for keeping my parents healthy and happy. Thank you for blessing me with love, kindness and happiness. I'm very  grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1066 on: February 14, 2020, 02:17:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1067 on: February 18, 2020, 02:32:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for now and forever. Thank you for keeping my parents healthy and happy. Thank you for allowing me to develop positivity and emotional intelligence. Thank you for removing toxic people, things, behaviours and process from my life. Thank you for now and forever.
    Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1068 on: February 19, 2020, 02:16:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1069 on: February 20, 2020, 02:23:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for blessing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for keeping my parents healthy and happy. Thank you for bleesing me with a job which pays me well and allows me to build my career. Thank you for allowing me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, generous, humble, kind, loving and a fun person. Thank you for allowing me to meet kind people and learn kindness and generosity everyone I meet with. Thank you for all I have.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1070 on: Yesterday at 02:20:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Thank you for bleesing me with everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for keeping my parents healthy and happy. Thank you for now and forever. I'm very grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for allowing me to be positive and loving. Thank you for allowing me to remove toxic people, things, behaviours and thoughts from my life. Thank you for everything I have.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Facebook Comments