Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Baba's teachings and me  (Read 1370 times)

Offline milinddev

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Baba's teachings and me
« on: October 23, 2006, 06:22:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sir/Madam,
            I am one of the soul fully surrendered  to Baba. I got refuge in Baba's feet on may 19.2004.Since then I am happily living  life with blessing of Baba. I am totally transformed as I met many incidents of Baba's Love for his kids.
             This is my first visit to this site. I would like to know whether is it possible to keep Baba's teachings un-ultered by the self styled prists who wants to write somthing non-sense and change the whole messege. And are you committed to keep the original messege untouched?. It is happened in almost all of the scriptures. For
    Example Bhagawat Geeta is a communication between lord Krishna and Arjun. This is translated by so many writers so that we have 23+ types of its commentries now. And the meaning differs from one to another commentery.
       We have people busy in writting Shree Sai Satcharitra in their own language. Espeacilly in south India . Most of the writters are Castiest Brahmins (Not by qualities and work: CHATURVARNYAM MAYASHRSTM GUNA KARMA VIBHAGASAH: Bhagwatgeeta).Hence their main tilt is towards showing baba as a cast brahmin.As I know Baba as God so a god can not be discribed in words. I request your kindself to keep the teachings of baba forever intact. And stick to only original scriptures.
    If possible kindly let me know if I am not correct in telling you all this.
    Please forgive me if I am wrong .My only intension is only original messege of Baba should reach the people.
    Bow to shree sai   peace be un to all.

Milind dev

Facebook Comments