Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: GOD as DOG  (Read 2478 times)

Offline ShAivI

• Members
  • Blessings 56
  • बाबा मुझे अपने ह्र्दय से लगा लो, अपने पास बुला लो।
GOD as DOG
« on: May 01, 2015, 01:48:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM !!!

GOD as DOG

(Interesting article .....found on the net.................... sharing with you all :) )

Why should it be that God (or god) spelled backward is dog ?

It's not just a coincidence. Unless they're severely beaten, starved,
    or fall victim to rabies, dogs demonstrate the closest thing to
    ''God-Love" that humans can experience.

No matter how much a dog is ignored or neglected…or sharply spoken to…
    no matter how often you forget to feed or water him or her when there are
    other things on your mind, your dog is still there, gazing at you adoringly,
    eyes brimming over with pure love. No matter how badly a dog is treated,
    he or she is still ready to protect you, defend you, and love you. The wells of
    understanding and compassion are fathoms deep. A dog forgives and forgives
    and forgives…endlessly. Nothing you do, short of violent and repeated beatings,
    will kill a dog's undying love for and loyalty to both master or mistress.

A dog is not only your best friend, but also the best example you'll ever have
    of what love is all about. It's taught (falsely and incorrectly) by some transmigration
    doctrines that the next step up in reincarnation from dog form is human form…
    Wrong as such doctrine is, I wonder why those who believe in it consider from dog
    to human one level up. Dogs are more patient, faithful, loyal and loving, forgiving
    and compassionate than most humans…..except for those poor, tortured dogs bred
    and trained by people to attack and kill, such as pit bulls and Dobermans (include cock
    fights, bullfights, and most scientific testing laboratories). I use the term "people" rather
    than humans here because I don't consider such people to be human. They're several
    levels below human and many levels below animals. Those who abuse the smaller
    and more helpless (animals) or the innocent (children) have heavy-heavy
    Karma ahead, and they richly deserve it.

God is really like our furry, 4-legged companion(dog). We talk to Him, and tell Him
    all our secrets, but in the end, He can only hear our prayers as gutteral sounds
    because we don't speak the same language.

Why Dog is better than religious people?

Why the same man who is so lovingly attached to his own ideal of God, so devoted
    to his own ideal of religion, becomes a howling fanatic as soon as he sees or hears
    anything of any other ideal. This kind of love is somewhat like the canine instinct of
    guarding the master's property from intrusion; only, the instinct of the dog is better
    than the reason of man, for the dog never mistakes its master for an enemy in
    whatever dress he may come before it.
    Again, the fanatic loses all power of judgment.
    Personal considerations are in his case of such absorbing interest that to him it is
    no question at all what a man says — whether it is right or wrong; but the one thing
    he is always particularly careful to know is who says it. The same man who is kind,
    good, honest, and loving to people of his own opinion, will not hesitate to do the vilest
    deeds when they are directed against persons beyond the pale of his own religious
    brotherhood. The same Master(God) is inside every human being irrespective of
    religion but in disguise of different bodies if we had instinct like Dog then we could
    never had enemy nor we could have judged any one.

Therefore Dog is better than religious people.

OM SAI RAM, SHRI SAI RAM, JAI JAI SAI RAM !!!

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    Re: GOD as DOG
    « Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 06:55:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Vow That's why there is No Prayer in weekly 'Parayans" for Poor Indians dying with swine flu or the thousands killed in Nepal Eatrhquake, while Ebola has a "secular" touch thousands of miles removed. 'Mirror"

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    Re: GOD as DOG
    « Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 10:49:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Yes, in general a Dog has lot of Good Qualities, as far as human values are concerned.
    But some dogs are quarrelsome, but these are the ones who are fed on bad things and having bad association, just like in case of humans.
    I have seen some Dogs are devoted to some temples.
    Also i have a personal experience. There was one dog in the vicinity of my work place. Now i used to give him biscuits some times, when i used to come across him. Then there was a change in the location of my workplace & for about 10 months or so, i had no association of that dog & i forgot about him. After coming back, i saw that the same dog was following me, although i had forgotten completely about him. So Dogs have a very sharp memory...All is God's power.

Om Sai Ram

Facebook Comments