Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: HOW EACH ONE OF US KNEW SAIBABA.... PLS SHARE  (Read 206693 times)

Offline ponnammal

• Blessings 1
Re: HOW EACH ONE OF US KNEW SAIBABA.... PLS SHARE
« Reply #150 on: July 08, 2009, 08:17:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • i felt sai baba and he is my father .he is always with me. i think i am the closest relation to him. my  eyes are always with baba only . sufferings and over happiness are not disturbing me. i want baba only. i am following  the light of baba. iam wholly surredering myself to you. take me baba.
                                          your blessed child.

Offline arathinayak

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #151 on: August 05, 2009, 07:52:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear keerthi,

Hi i am arathi from mangalore.......before i was believing in god but was very confused whom to pray there are so many gods... i had always one thing in my mind that i have to surrender to a single god.........this is about a year back one of my coleage gave a book of sai babas nine week vrath i just read his book and got attached to sai.......it was starting stage of my bhakti...one my friends sister was suffering from blood cancer and was in critical stage doctors left hopes....he came crying to me and i gave him the book and prayed sai telling him that i believe in you i have not come across any of your miracle please cure her ......my friend kept vrath for sister and miraclosuly she started recovering ..thus my belief became very strong this is one miracles.. i trust in him fully....surrendered to him and he has kept me happy , given me peace of mind........i have promised baba that i am ready to help the needy and all the people who are in trouble you send them to me he is sending and i am seeing his lot of miracles ...
    jai sai ram

Offline sai ki beti18

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #152 on: August 16, 2009, 12:06:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • sairam

Sai come into our lives once again during my mom's cancer diagnosis n treatment, when i was in 4th std..... she started believing in Him n she was treated completely..... i thank my sai for that even today... HE is only our saviour... but i dint get my faith on Him fully... I was confused between all gods... RAMA , Hanuman, Ganpathi, Sai n everyone... n  I started believing the fact that all gods r one n was proud of this fact as my best friend was a muslim n i went 2 her house for id festivals.... which my mom wud not agree 2 lemme go.... coz we r brahmins .... then i started telling her Sai Baba only said sabka mallik ek.. then who we r 2 differentiate.. she became less lenient towrds all this then... i was in 9th then.... one day my mom told me 1 incident...... when i was due 2 deliver in hospital... my moms friends mother had been with her in the delivery room.... n their family believed in Sai baba..... n she was continuously chanting Sairam Sairam for my mom n me..... can u believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!! phir kya.... mujhe pata chal hi gaya.. ki mein sirf Sai ke beti hoon.... n none elses!!!!!!!!!!!!! for me Sai became hanuman, ram, ganpathi, n every1........  i am so happy thinking that.... Sai dint forget my family n leave me alone  for the 1st 9 years of my life...  or else how wud He have known abt my mom n cum 2 help in time!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you sai.. i really love you........

dont leave me n go... i just want 2 be in the dust of your feet sai... i love you.....

please sai be with me... never ever i want nething from you except firm faith on you.......... protect me sai....

sairam

Offline lavika.shaikh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #153 on: August 27, 2009, 05:23:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram,

maine sabki baten padkar socha kyun na main bhi apni mulakat k baare me bata dun.
    meri mummy sai baba ko manti thi hum sab sai mandir bhi jate par main us time baba ko belive nahi kartithi. mere liye to bas wo bhagwan the jinhe dekhkar pranam karna hot ahi or kuch mangna hota tha. so main b wahi karti.
    par jab main college pahunchi to ek baar mere bf se main contact nahi kar pa rahi thi,  was very very tensed. tab hum fnds milkar sai mandir gayi wahan main baba se ye requset karne gayi thi k mera usse contact karwa do par mujhe wahan pahunchkar jo khushi hui na wo aaj bhi mere andar hai. main baba se kaha k baba mera mann bahot shant ho gaya aapke darshan karke. please hosake mera usse contact karwa do. bas fir kya tha? main jab mandir me thi tabhi meri frndk pass uska ph aaya or usne contact number de diya. bas main samjh gayi k baab ne mere liya kya kiya.

uske baad ek baat or bata dun kmeri zindgi ki sabse buri ghatna bhi sai mandir me hi hui hai. jise main kabhi thik nahi kar paungi.
    kuch time k liye baba ko chhaod diya tha maine par mann manta hi nahi k unhe chhoad dun. lagta hai kabhi kripa karenge.
    kabhi tomujhe bhi sahara denge. isi ummed me hun k wo aa jaye meri madad ko.

Om sai ram.

Offline gayathri8

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #154 on: September 03, 2009, 03:50:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi keerthisai ji,

First of all thanks for this nice Idea.

My self Gayathri and I am feeling as baba himself made this way .

Becz when I was in 8th class , SaiBaba temple newly opened in our village and at my home I can see all Gods(Shiva , Laxim ...even Baba) but I don't know much about baba.

1) During those days when I was going to tusion I used to visit that Baba temple becz it is in the same street itsef
    specially all our tution mates at the baba temple at 8:00 pm in the queue on Thursday becz Prasad we will get( :)
    2) those day I used to study that holy book when I was in that temple just for some time
    3) one day my uncle went out of town so his mother called me and my sister to give her company at night as she is very old, that time in the TV we watched Sai Baba Mahatyam movie , may be impressed a lot
    4) automatically I started loving Baba very much
    5) One day when I went to my father's printing press I saw Baba holy book (sai baba jivita charitra) and my father told if you want you can take it perminently but I said
    how it can be possible? some one given you for binding of this book(book looks very old no proper).
    Then he replied as but those people didn't come again and I know them well I can answer them

So I can feel like as Baba only given that book to me
    6) Once I got the book I prayed baba as please come to my dream and started doing parayana
       when only 3 days left to compete that parayana baba came to my dreams
    7) after 10th class when my parents wanted to stop my education due to financial problem I prayed baba can you imagine the magic now studied upto PG MSC computers
    8) I really hates gents becz afte marriage they for doury or for any thing they teases ladies like any thing
       But can you imagine Baba sent one guy for me we loved each other and from Intermidiate 2nd year itself he spent money for my education and for everything
    9) when everyone rejected our marriage specialy at his side due to cast and financial sides can you imagine I got marriage after my Degree first year with all of their blessings and from that time itself his parents and sisters every one loves me very very much -- enjoying very big family
    10) when my husband don't have belief on any god , even for my birthdays also he just dropped me out side the temple , he dislikes to put his feet inside
    can any one imagine now he is devotee of Baba (the way he converted I will post later)
    11) Even I completed my MSC computers , didn't get any desired job just working in Bank at Two wheeler loan section one day I hesitated like anything and due to baba's grace I came to Pune on Oct 6th to get the job in software
    can any one imagine I got job in big company with in a month itself

Bapre this forum is not enough to express everything directly I will give you one answer:

See if you introduced to some one , but how friendship starts in both of you ?
    are you going to tell that peson as you want his friendship? No automatically you will get to know as you both are friends and liking much each other

The same way me and baba likes each other he is mother , father, Guru, specially specially ...............he is my Best Friend-------he reacts for every moment of mine (my inner thought , my questions -- everything).
    I love him very very much as I love my husband .

Thanks again for this wonderful idea and do you know baba only given this idea in your mind .

Offline shanu jain

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #155 on: October 03, 2009, 12:19:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram.......... ;)

shivji kanha hain........kanha ji sai ji hain.........sai ji ishwar hain......... to hue na bhagwan ji ek...... tabhi to babaji ne kaha sabka malik ek........ ... hai na............ pehle main bas yehi janti thi ki saibabaji bhi iswar ke ek roop hain. bas isse jada kuch nahin......... par jbse star plus pe serial ane laga tha sai baba tere hazaron haath................ maine unko jaana......... acha lagta tha bhagwanji se related sb..........par sach kahun to interest banta tha sirf jab usme stories aati thi............... aur kbi regular nhi thi dekhne mein bhi............fir jb lif mein dificult wala tim aya..........tb bahut depres hui aur god ko blam bi kia............ par us tim babaji ne mujhe samjhaya mere guruji ke thru jinme main aj babaji ko hi dekhti hun, unone hi muje kaha wo serial dekhne ko aur tb se  mai aur kuch karun ya nahin par unka serial zarur dekhti thi chahe wo kitni baar bhi aaye ek din mein........aur sbse unique baat to ye hoti thi ki jo sawal mere mann mein hota tha usi ka answer wo tb mujhe kaise na kaise dete the.............either thru a story or his teaching. aur dhere dhere sb norml ho gya........maine unse sikha shradha rakhna...... aur sabra karna jo mujhe bilkul nahin aata tha..............aur sbse important to lif ko jeena aa gya hai......... ki jo bhi ho kahin bhi mere sath babaji hain aur jo bhi ho raha hai mere saiji ki marzi se hai aur wo kabhi galt nahi kr skte kisi k sath bhi............to bas fir khul kar jeeyo..........koi miracle nahin hua dunia ki nazar mein par meri to life change ho gayi..........isliy babji par chod do sab............mast raho...........thanku babaji..................aap sach mein sab kahin ho bas wo nazrein chahiye aapko dekhne ko................... ;) ;)

Offline saiputra

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #156 on: January 16, 2010, 08:56:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • i first went to sai mandir to meet sai baba with ma  luv of life whom i luv a lot but den i was not so much into sai baba..
    when sai baba punished me for ma sins by taking away ma luv 4 me den my frnd told me to ask sai to 4give me and after that i m in luv wid sai n experience him always around me..
    jai sai ram..
    jai sai ram jai sai shyam
    jai deva

Offline rajatrajansingh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #157 on: January 20, 2010, 05:50:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • In distress someone asked me to pray to SAIBABA and it was a
                                                    success and I become a devotee- OM SAI RAM

Offline rajatrajansingh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #158 on: February 11, 2010, 04:01:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • My Father came to know about SAIBABA and motivated the rest of the family  :) :(

Offline shilpaknaik

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #159 on: February 12, 2010, 05:57:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram

Becoz of  baba i am alive today & messaging  our sai family...........I can't express my life how i was there before & now after Sai coming in my life.

I have lots of trouble in my college days with money as well my studies after beliving my sai my all problems solved one by one.When i went first time to shirdi with my family When i am travelling  to shirdi just 4 years back In my mind i was wondering that if baba was alive i might have went & spoke but were i should search of him. Miracle took place Just as soon i got down from railway station at mid night my parents took the carrier went front & myself  brother were back one old man with long white  dress & red color cloth at collar & teeths were like daimond Old man approached me & said i was waiting such a long time that to mid night & 1st time i went to shirdi i dont no any one there.Wen i turned back just disappear i searched in shirdi then later i realised He is non other my sweet sweet mother Sia Baba.This is becoz he relaised me that i am there & every were. till now i cant forget & also dont wont.

Each & every step my sai will help i have full hope.

Sai baba is my mother .........I am sorry if i bored with my reading life

Thanking u for reading

Offline saikrupa02

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #160 on: April 13, 2010, 12:57:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sairam,
                     I am most fortunate person that i came across this beautiful saifamile i am chandu now i am gonna share my experience with baba when i am kid my mother told me that when her sister is suffering with cancer one morning every one in her famile are in there household work and her sister is lying on bed all of sudden she started shouting baba baba when ppl came to her and asked her she told tht baba came to our house she touched his feet and he blessed her and told her tht she will be fine now her health is good and she is doing well but i didnt concentrat on tht 2 years back i am in problem then i asked my mom once again abt baba she told me to beilve him then i started praying him tht problem got solved in 15days and i asked him many and he tought me how to love how to spread love and now i am in problem again i know baba will be with me(problems which i am facing now might be beacuse of my past deeds baba tought me tht ) now also baba baba i love u sooo much and i wish u will be with all of us this is u r life u gave me many in this life i am blessed tht i came to you baba i donno how to express and now u sent me to this sai famile baba baba bless every one and be with all of us love u soooo much baba
                                                                                       baba love u sooo much
                                                                                        om sai ram

Offline Renu.05

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #161 on: April 27, 2010, 06:38:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram

Offline rsaxena67

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #162 on: May 19, 2010, 07:24:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • [DEAR SAI FAMILY MEMBERS,

OM SAI RAM

I hail from Jaipur in Rajasthan it was year 1987 i was on the way from Sangamner (Near Pune ) to Jalgaon .i had gone for admission in a private Engineering college . I ahd appeared in Pre Engineering test of Rajsthan state and was awaiting results . Prior to this in year 1986 i could not clear the entrance and was in tremendous pressure of society to get admission in a Engineering college . I happened to visit SHIRDI , i use to watch his photo in one of my Aunt's house in Delhi .Knowing nothing about SAI BABA .It was morning 5 am when i entered the Samadhi and participated in Abhishek . I prayed Baba that i must clear the Engineering test conducted by state govt as it was difficult for my parents to pay for Private college .625 seats and 27000 candidates .I returned back to Jalgaonafter having darshan and praying at SHIRDI .At jalgaon, in Dhulia i filled up form for admission at another private engineering college .I intended to take admission in Engineering .I came back to Jaipur and after 15 days got letter from Dhulia college and i have to submit fees if i desire admission . My father was in dilema he told that his means are not enough to bear expenses of a private college.My uncle then intervened and asked to atleast go and deposit the fees .The results of Govt Engineering college In Rajasthan was awaited .I a fix I alongwith my father started for Maharashtra .We first went to Sangamner where i was informed that i am much below in Merit list and should not expect admission .Now we have to go to Dhulia near Jalgaon from where i received the call letter .On the way we stopped at SHIRDI to have Darshanof SAI BABA this time with my father who was also a devotee . After darshan we came to Jalgaon Railway station in evening ,the next morning we were to go to Dhulia for admission .In late evening i asked my father to make a trunk call (NO STD in those days ) to my Uncle at Jaipur and enquire about Result of State Engg Admission Test .At 8.30 pm I went to GPO at Bhusaval and dialled my Uncle at Jaipur .To my surprise he informed that Result of test is out and my number appears in merit list i will get admission in State Engg College . Now no need to go to Dhulia .I came to my father in Retiring Room at Bhusaval Railway Station and informed him with tears in my eyes. I told him that SHIRDI SAI BABA had called both of us for Darshans together and it is HIS Grace .By next train we came back to Jaipur and i got admission in Engineering college the expenses of which could be born by my father .

This was my first experience .Even today when i remember this incident i get tears in my eyes for luv shown by BABA "THE ALMIGHTY ".

Offline umavasu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #163 on: August 26, 2010, 01:59:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram !  This thread is gud and thnx all for sharing...I would like to add mine also here.Once my father and myself went to neighbour home,we were talking about many things and he shown sai baba picture and told that he is powerful god.We had a casual look on the foto and he took us to baba temple  neaby his home.After days passed away i got a campus interview nearby that baba temple.The company was one of my dream company so i went to baba temple before attending the interview and prayed him that this is my dream company,i trust you and i want to clear 1st round.
    And to my suprise no1 in my college even very brilliant girl than me didn't clear first round but i cleared it out..I really felt happy and i cant even control my tears..And for final round they called me but i lost my hope and said in my mind that i can't clear this and went for the final round...Baba taught me a lesson that if u trust me fully i will be with u ever and wen i lost hope i didnt clear that round.And felt sorry to baba that i lost hope in him...
         From that day i m ardent devotee of baba.He is my everything.Love you sai baba... :)

Offline SSA

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #164 on: September 21, 2010, 01:28:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram.

I'm a new member to this site. It took me some time to realise how Sai Baba was always with me. When I was doing my professional course, we had a famous Sai temple near our Institute, I used to go there often and used to pray to Sai Baba. Then my family also started visiting there. I successfully completed my professional course. After marriage I shifted to another state but whenever I used to visit my parents place I used to visit Sai Baba mandir along with my parents. After marriage I visited shirdi. Later we as a big group - my parents, inlaws, husband and small daughter, visited Shirdi but it took us very very long to get darshan, we all were tired, exhausted and little disappointed. My little daughter got so scared she was afraid to visit any temple after that, she used to ask whether there will be queues and rush like it was in that temple. I was little upset with this. Later we again planned a visit to Shirdi after a considerable time gap this time I had my son also. Through out the way I kept praying to Sai, that we should have nice darshans and my daughter's all doubts and fears should vanish. I was with my husband 2 kids and with my parents. When we reached the temple, it was noon, very hot and we came to know that there is lot of rush on that day. I was very disappointed but kept praying to God. Suddenly we came to know that we can have special darshans as my dad was having ministry pass. I was so delighted, we had such smooth darshans and my both kids were so delighted, my daughter said she really enjoyed visit to the temple. I thanked Sai so many times, he only planned my visit in this way to remove all our doubts and fears. After that we have visited Shirdi again 2 times once with my in laws and once we as family both the times we had really good darshan and now both my kids love going to Shirdi. I have now understood the leela of Sai. First time I went in a bus and now Sai has blessed us so we can afford to take our own vehicle and visit Shirdi. Since that visit I have started feeling very close to Sai Baba. He has helped me numerous times when i committed mistake and asked for forgiveness, he has always taken me out of all problems. I have been a guest to this site for more than a year now I was not sure whether as a member I will be really able to contribute any thing in the same devotion and ability as others. The thought of being a member of this site was in my mind from long. Now, Sai Baba has opened the gates for me. Om Sai Ram. Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai.

Facebook Comments