Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: HOW EACH ONE OF US KNEW SAIBABA.... PLS SHARE  (Read 197066 times)

Offline Pooja Sharma

• Blessings 0
Re: HOW EACH ONE OF US KNEW SAIBABA.... PLS SHARE
« Reply #180 on: February 21, 2012, 01:33:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear All Sai Ram
    mein baba ki sharan mein tab aayi jab mera college mein final year tha(in 2006).iss se phle muje bs yahi pta tha ki sai baba g b god hai.bt jyada pta ni tha matlab unki leelas k baare mein jyada pta ni tha.college ki frnd thi uske ghar k pass sai baba mandir tha toh woh muje waise he darshan k liye lekar gyi thi.tbi muje wahan bhut acha feel hua aur dheere dheere mein sai baba k leelaon k baare mein books se,frnds se pta chlta gya.....jo mera khud ka experience hai wo 2009-10 ka hai....

Jab mein M se mili thi 2007 mein and dheere dheere hum ek dusre ko like karne lag gye.M intercaste tha jiski wajah se mere ghar walon ne mna kar diya tha.toh yeh sai baba ki he kripa thi ki jo meri M k sath marg nhi hui because hum dono mein bikul b understanding ni thi.alwaz mein he adjust karti rhti thi....uski khushi k liye maine bhut kuch kiya or usne alwaz muje hurt kiya...fir jab uss se door hui bhu problem hui thi starting mein but sai baba ne muje sambhala.muje apni sharan mein liya....aur 2010 mein baba ne mje LKS k sath milvaya.mein jaisa life partner sochti hu wo waisa he hai and caste b same hai.mere hometown se he belong karta hai.hum dono ek dusre ko bhut pasand karte hai.par marg mein thodi se problem aa rhi hai.hmari kundali match ni ki jiski wajah se uske ghar walo ne mna kar diya hai.Lks k ghar mein sab govt job karte hai.toh abi ek he condition mein marg ho skti hai agar meri b govt job lag jaye.ghar wale b tension le rhe hai becz mein ghar mein sbse badi hu...

muje poorn vishwaas hai baba g mera sath jrur denge.mera vishwaas khta hai jrur hum dono sath honge jald he....ek baar aisa ho chuka hai abi dusr baar aisa ni hoga....

hey sai nath
    mere malik
    apni kripa bnaye rakhna...
    Allah Malik....

Offline hemamalini

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #181 on: February 21, 2012, 05:02:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • seerat ji , sai ma with us , your posted super ji, but i have one big problem in my life i posted my problem but still i did n't get anything , what i did my side why sai ma is giving to me this much pain pls sai ram help me pls

Offline saiprayas

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #182 on: July 20, 2012, 01:49:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Saiprayas.org - A Step Towards Sai..
    Dear Friends: Saiprayas is an online spiritual incarnation of almighty Sai Baba to come in the lives of more and more people.Once you visit this and roam from one page to another , you will certainly feel his presence.

Saiprayas.org offers you opportunity to gather online, to connect  with the Supreme Lord with greater energy. Our personal experience with saibaba has compelled us to spread his glory among all possible. Sai Devotees will agree that they eagerly seek opportunities to share their experience with baba as it gives them chance to live that moment of being blessed again and again.It is a great joy for us to  offer you a platform to share, explore, serve, grow and go.

We humbly invite you to share your experiences with almighty Shri Sai Nath.

So Lets Start and Be Part of Saiprayas Family.

Lets Start>> http://www.saiprayas.org/experiences

Offline birgitta

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #183 on: October 09, 2012, 09:25:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

Very Nice topic indeed. In my case Sai Knew me first before i could know and realise Him. My sis.in.law gifted me a SSC in March last year; till then i did not know Sai though He is There just behind my house in Hyderabad. I used to go to the mandir rarely. Then last year when i got SSC i started reading it immediately... it was English version and i kept reading it everyday a Chapter though. I have immense faith and have felt presence of my dear Lord Jesus since 1995 and i knew a little what is Faith actually by attending Prayers. Reading through Sai's Charitam i can see the love of GOD and Sai starting pulling me to Him. I started with attending Thursday Night arti's and now i am trying to attend 2 artis minimum everyday... He is Omnipresent and Kind and Strengthens us somehow even in crisis.... Pray that we should keep Loving Him more and more in any situation, and that seek His Strength to live with His Presence in patience.

Sai Saranam

Offline Maithreyi Suresh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #184 on: October 11, 2012, 01:01:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • i am very Happy to share how I become sai devotee
    I had my neighbour Mrs padmavathi whom I use to call Akka . I went to  their home and I was just chatting with their family.  Suddenly akka asked me why I am looking so dull today then I explained her nightt I had severe asthma and I suffered a lot .  Then she gave me Baba's Vibuthi and she told me to read sai chartitra One week after wards I have to send 11 rupees to Shirdi. I did the same way as Akka explained . So from that day on wards I became devotee of sai Baba.

Offline rkramadh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #185 on: October 19, 2012, 11:12:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • It's wonderful to read how various devotees met Sai for the first time.  Here is my encounter.  My parents are orthodox and always worship all Gods and do puja/abhishekam etc every day.  When we were young, they had pics of Shiva, Vishnu, Lakshminarasimha, Balaji etc, no gods were eliminated in our puja room, including Sathya Sai of Puttaparthi and Shirdi Sai of course.  I had seen the Shirdi Sai pic as a young girl, my parents had even visited Shirdi at some point but I knew nothing about Shirdi Sai.  After I grew up and got married etc, I also set up a puja room and some time in 1986 when I visited India, I bought a picture of Shirdi Sai in Mantralayam.  I had kept that in my puja room but never paid special attention to it.  Much later in 2001, I was faced with a major health scare totally unexpectedly, despite being very healthy all my life.  I was praying in my puja room every day and one Friday night, all of a sudden, I saw that Sai photo where he is standing in a red robe and showing his blessing right hand and I quietly said "Oh Sai, I am praying to all the Gods but I know absolutely no prayer for you.  All I can do is pranam" and I did that and went to bed.  Next day (Saturday), I picked up mail and I saw an envelope from Sai temple in Pittsburgh.  We had visited that temple when my in-laws had come that year and we had taken them to Balaji temple in Pittsburgh. Since Sai temple was also not far from there, we had visited but I don't remember much about that visit.  When I saw the envelope in the mail, I opened and it was the newsletter.  But the miracle was that the last page of the newsletter had 108 Sai Namavali!  I still get chills thinking about it since just the night before, I had said to Sai that I knew no prayers specific for Sai and here I had this in my hand.  I started chanting it.  A few years later, I had the good fortune of visiting Shirdi for the first time ever (my only visit so far unfortunately) and bought Sai Satcharita and it is my favorite holy book.  I didn't want the original Sai Namavali paper to tear as it was getting old after being handled with my hands for more than 10 yrs now.  So I got it laminated (that was Baba's idea too as I didn't know how to protect that paper at first and I feel it's safe now).  Around the same time as Sai coming into my life, somehow my husband was also attracted to Sai all of a sudden, this despite my husband not being the religious type.  Now we both are Sai devotees and our son also believes/prays to Sai.  I introduce "Sai" into many of the other prayers.  I feel now that despite all the pics of all gods in my puja room, I am always fixated on Sai photos and he is my only God.  He responds to us like no other.  He communicates with us like no other, I feel like he is really a person right next to me.  I am so grateful to Sai forever for allowing us to be his devotees, for calling us to his darbar and always being there with us.  Since we met Sai, I have had countless miracles/experiences and it's a reminder that Sai is always with us whenever, wherever we think of him.  May he always protect us with his blessings and give us health and happiness.  I wish the same for all devotees.  Jai Sairam!

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #186 on: October 19, 2012, 11:20:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam devotee,

Baba blessings. It is very nice to read your Sai experience and how you got into Sai's fold. Even I have been to Pittsburgh Saibaba madir and now it is so big and wonderful to spend time in the temple.
    Baba  bless you in everyway.
    JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Narayana Das

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #187 on: July 01, 2013, 03:11:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!

The story of how Babaji pulled me to Him is probably a little different from most of my fellow devotees here in that I am a Caucasian American...    I started following the Vaishnava path about 2 years ago and LOVE Lord Vishnu and all of His forms especially Lord Krishna and Lord Nrshimhadeva!! 

Over the years I had seen pictures of Sai Baba and never really knew who he was, I assumed he was a Guru or Saint but really nothing more did I know until about 3months ago when I lost my job and I stumbled onto a website about Him...  The picture of Him looked like he was looking and smiling right at ME!!   At that moment was the first time I performed Sai Naam Jaapa and I have been His devotee ever since......

I LOVE MERA SATGURU!!!
    Shri Sachidanand Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai!!
    Jai Sri Krishna!!

Offline akashgurudasani

• Blessings 0
    • Om sai ram
    « Reply #188 on: December 07, 2013, 02:31:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • thanks to ramanand sagar...because whom i came to know sai baba by his 's amazing serial.......om sai ram

Offline Confusednseekinghelp

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #189 on: December 07, 2013, 06:30:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • I used to go to sai baba temple every Thursday as a child, but I never really knew about him that much. My brother would go, and I would go with him. When I was in undergrad, I came to know about sai baba through a few friends. They gave me sat charita, took me to sai temples and explained how sai is a constant presence in their life.

Offline malinisp

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #190 on: May 24, 2014, 10:50:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • In 1997, I attended a  yoga program. When I started practicing it at home, I started feeling the need to have a guru. I had read about Kanchi Paramacharya, Shirdi Saibaba and Ragavendrar and I had high respect for them. I had darshan of Kanchi Paramacharya many times in Kanchipuram. Whenever I saw a picture of Shirdi Sai, I felt that he resembled Kanchi Paramacharya. I felt like following Shirdi Sai and hence I started worshipping him since then.

Offline sai ji ka narad muni

• Blessings 0
    • दाता एक साईं भिखारी सारी दुनिया
    « Reply #191 on: March 25, 2016, 12:25:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • See how different these experiences  are , from each other.... its great!!!!
    Like everyone here my story is also very unique....
    Im trying to explain in least words;
    I was a stupid sansaari,now im the choosen one.....
    I respected sai baba but didn't love him much...
    He came to me
    He loved me
    Still i didn't value it
    Then he show me
    How compassionate he is
    How much omnipotent he is
    Miracles began to happen
    Now i don't need anyone
    I'm satisfied with the love he gives me
    Meantime i want it more
    I'm satisfied with the care he takes
    But i want it more and more....
    ..now im only waiting for the liberation from this mortal piece of panchbhoot....
    Because he's the only one whose love i want to loot...
     ;D
    Saijikanaradmuni will keep loving you oh sai
    You may get tired but i won't stop praising your limitless love as  you're mine, only mine
    जिस कर्म से भगवद प्रेम और भक्ति बढ़े वही सार्थक उद्योग हैं।
    ॐ साईं राम

Download Sai Baba photo album
    https://archive.org/details/SaiBabaPhotographyPdf

Facebook Comments