Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: HOW EACH ONE OF US KNEW SAIBABA.... PLS SHARE  (Read 206855 times)

Offline ~Air~

• Blessings 0
  • 'Shradha Aur Saboori'
Re: HOW EACH ONE OF US KNEW SAIBABA.... PLS SHARE
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2007, 03:41:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • I knew Sai Baba by the serial on Star Plus called Sai Baba. I've been watching it from the start. I didn't start watching new serials at that time due to my studies but I watched it from then and still been watching it. I believe it may have been Sai Baba's way to capture my attention. After this, my family have seen and understood a few signs which showed us Sai Baba wants our Shradha.

I've been lucky to have gone to Dwarkamai this summer and understand and feel the experience that I always wanted.

Om Sai Ram.

Offline pam99999

• Blessings 4
    • PARAMGURU SRI SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAY
      • JAI SAINATH
    « Reply #61 on: September 07, 2007, 06:14:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • AUM SAI RAM
    its always a pleasure to read SaiBaba's leelas in here:)
    btw 'Air' ji u can ofcoz watch few clippings from our fav television serial on http://www.youtube.com/pam99999
    its true dat its Baba who attracts u towards Him. We have been knowing Sai since our childhood but hardly knew abt Sri Sai Satcharita. I read abt it in an email dat was forwarded to me. then sum day i found a pdf file of Sri Sai Satcharita on internet again. i began to read it slowly. unknowingly, it was a thursday when i started. i enjoyed it like a story book, but to my surprise, everytime i read even a lil paragraph it was like ... yeah this was wat was goin in my mind... is dat a mind reader's book. like once i had a swollen eye due to sum infection & the same day i read d story where Baba's devotee had a swollen eye! miraclously d swelling vanished n my eye cured d same moment. dat was sumthing gr8! @ d end i read in d Book dat one who had a desire to b fulfilled must read it in a week. i had taken exactly 3 weeks (unknowingly again;) ) to complete it. i ddint knew wat to ask. but yes Baba called me d next day to His Darbar & felicitated me wit a biiiigggg garland! there is a force called Sai who sits next to u while u read Sri Sai Satcharita!
    Love u Sai:)
    AUM  :-* SAI  :-* RAM
    « Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 06:17:01 AM by pam99999 »
    AUM SRI SAINATHYA NAMAH
    http://shreesainath.blogspot.com/

Offline shshgupta

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #62 on: September 20, 2007, 04:02:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram. Today I am so happy in writing on this topic coz it still amazes me how baba came to my life.
    My manager and a friend at work are staunch believers of saibaba. Another thing to mention is that while I was growing up I had once seen a Sai movie but other than that never heard his name much. At work my manager and friend mentioned about Saibaba. So I was reading on web about saibaba and then I read that when people wished with true heart they would see baba. I thought if this is true I will see baba in some form today.I then got busy and forgot about it. In the evening that same day my husband mentioned to go out to eat. And there to the biggest of my surprise and shock I saw baba pic there. The owner gave that pic to me. Thats how I realized that what is written about baba is all tru. Then I was feeling bad as I dont know if/when i can go to shirdi and really wanted to get udi. Few days later I got udi in mail. That made my faith in baba absolutely pakka.

Om sai ram. Sai Raham Nazar karna.

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
    • OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #63 on: October 11, 2007, 08:01:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Dear SAI BROTHERS & SISTERS

Welcome to this HUGE ONLINE SAI FAMILY  , which was really possible by BABA's grace and the strengths showered by blessings of BABA to RAVI BHAI.

As i was away i could not welome the new brothers & sisters whom BABA has sent across to this HUGE ONLINE SAI FAMILY and requaest you all to pls continue to be with this HUGE ONLINE SAI FAMILY. Thanks to BABA for giving us each ane very SISTER / Brother in the FAMILY,Thanks BABA for giving such a wonderful family

it is quite great to know that how he pulled you to shirdi sai fold and came into your life. GRAET BABA your Leelas are. THANKS BABA for being with all of us and guiding us always.

Please be a part of the family and hope you enjoy being in this SAI FAMILY.

May BABA's blessings be alawys with all his children. May I also requset each one of you all who have not contributed rather given the other family members the privelege of drinking the NECTAR of how SAI brought you to his fold to pls come forward to share your exp. I also THANK all my sai family members who have narrated their exp.

THANKS BABA for giving such a wonderful family.

Regards
    Keerthi

JAI SAIRAM

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI,

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai
    सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
    Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
    Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org

Offline pam99999

• Blessings 4
    • PARAMGURU SRI SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAY
      • JAI SAINATH
    « Reply #64 on: October 27, 2007, 01:21:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • This is my fav thread in the forum;)
    Jai Sainath:)
    AUM SRI SAINATHYA NAMAH
    http://shreesainath.blogspot.com/

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #65 on: October 29, 2007, 04:05:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Parminder ji

Om sai ram, Thanks for your update. I really would like each and every one to contribute their fisrt exp with our holy father.

May BABA's blessings be alawys with all his children. May I also requset each one of you all who have not contributed rather given the other family members the privelege of drinking the NECTAR of how SAI brought you to his fold to pls come forward to share your exp. I also THANK all my sai family members who have narrated their exp.

Regards
    Keerthi

JAI SAIRAM

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com

Offline sivalenkam

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #66 on: October 29, 2007, 08:41:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi All,

I am very thankful to baba for knowing HIM..

When I was 19 or so, my dad and mom used to pray fro baba, they read sai satcharitras and other books but i was never interestd or never prayed, My father used to tell to me to pray fro baba before leaving home or goin out on some work.. I never did it. But it was after my exam , when the results were yet to come, i know that I had screwd up my exam and literally know that i would flunk in that subject nad that was my last year of engineering and i have to pass all the exxams. then I realized baba nad praye to him that If I pass in my exams that I will do parayan.. and i guess you would know the answer ... I passed thru that subject and to my surprise I got distinction... and ten i read satcharitra and came to knwo about BABA... I was so happy and when I was reading the book, I felt so happy. Thankssss a ton BABA.... Always have grace on me... love you baba...
    please make me chant your name always.... THANKS BABA....
    om sairam....sainath maharaj ki jai...
    love you baba....

thanks to all for creating this forum and giving me an opputunity to share my experience..
    Thanks to one and all...

om sai srisai jaya jaya sai....

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #67 on: October 30, 2007, 06:14:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Dear SIVALENKAM ji

Welcome to this HUGE ONLINE SAI FAMILY  , which was really possible by BABA's grace and the strengths showered by blessings of BABA to RAVI BHAI.

May I request you  to pls continue to be with this HUGE ONLINE SAI FAMILY. Thanks to BABA for giving us each ane very SISTER / Brother in the FAMILY,Thanks BABA for giving such a wonderful family

it is quite great to know that how he pulled you to shirdi sai fold and came into your life. GRAET BABA your Leelas are. THANKS BABA for being with all of us and guiding us always.

Regards
    Keerthi

JAI SAIRAM

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai

Offline sivalenkam

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #68 on: October 30, 2007, 08:18:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Thanks Keerti ji..
    I am glad that I came to know about this forum and  am very happy to be a part of the family... Thankss BABA and thanks to one and all..

Its all BABA's leela. BABA please shower your grace on all of us.. You are the savior..and take care of all of your children...

LOVE you always baba...
    om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai...
    om sai nathaya namah...

Offline k.lalitha

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #69 on: November 03, 2007, 06:21:18 AM »
  • Publish
  •  :)JAI SAI RAM ,dear keerthi ji,you have started a verry good topic,i want to tell how i knew my dear sai baba.ours is a strict shree vaishnavite familyand my parents and inlaws believed that we must only pray to lord sree maha vishnu and no other god should be in our minds ,i was brought up in such circumstances and daily i did parayan of shree vishnu sahasra nama stotram ,laxmi ashtotram only.when i was thirty years old i lost my mother then my children were too small my son of three years and daughter of five years,i was verry much attached to my mom and from hen i was unable to coop with life i was not taking care of my children and family getting irritated for even minute things totally my family was shaken at this stage one of my friend mrs. indra venkateshan o sai devotee came to see me and she forcefully took to me to shree shirdi sai baba  temple near by i went half heartedly after entering the temple ,seeing baba  i felt some comfort then after darshan because i didnot know anything about shree baba i purchased a nitya parayana book in the temple premiess ,co incedently next day was thursday i did not know the importance of thursday just like that i opened the book to see what was here in it ,and started reading it once i started reading ,i was involved in the book and completed that days part then i wondred how i did it because until then i was just crying for my mother not even eating or sleeping properly then at night i was recalling what i read about baba and fell of to sleep next morning i got up did my daily chores lit lamps in front of god  and did that days parayan and felt my mom was with me this feeling gave me great energy and i boiled milk and offered it to shree sai baba at the movement i never had a photo of baba i did pooja and arrti to the photo on the cover of the book ,this way i completed the parayan of the book in seven days and again went to the temple ,had the darshan of baba and felt lot of comfort ,i got an inner feeing that my mom is baba ,from then onwards i always speak to baba as if i am talking to my mom ,i share my happy and sad movements with baba ,today after twenty i feel that i have my mother dear sai baba always with me and guided me to a happy life ,my children well settled staying in US now i had learnt using internet and talking to them and by baba's grace now i am a part of this sai family              sharing my feelings is a great joy for me, thank you dear keerthi ji for starting such a nice topic and i thank ravi ji and jyothi ji for bringing us together ,let shree sai baba be always with us JAI SAI RAM :) :)

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #70 on: November 03, 2007, 11:42:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Dear Lalitha ji

May I request you  to pls continue to be with this HUGE ONLINE SAI FAMILY. Thanks to BABA for giving us SAI SISTER / Brother in the FAMILY,Thanks BABA for giving such a wonderful family

Regards
    Keerthi

JAI SAIRAM

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #71 on: November 07, 2007, 01:33:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • The below is a wonderful post from our sister sapna. Felt that this should be shared in this thread as well. Baba bless all. om sai ram.

Om Sai Ram,

Gayathriji and all other Sai devotees,

It was really a wonderful moment reading all your experiences with Sai Baba.
    No doubt he really adores you all and are blessed children of him.

I pray that he continues to pour the same love(and even more) on all his
    devotees too(including me) !

I would like to share my first experience with Baba with all of you.

I had been to Bombay when I was in my 8th std with few of my
    cousins and other relations (my parents and my sis didnt come as they were
    held up with work and studies). We then went to Shirdi too, as someone
    from our group had heard that it is a nice place and Baba is a very powerful
    saint. I dont remember hearing about Sai Baba before that, it was all new to me.

I vaguely remember that day, but as much as I recall, it looked like a small masjid
    that time, unlike what it looks now.. and not much people were there..
    I just visited the statue and since I had heard from my relative, that whatever we
    wish for becomes true by Baba's grace at Shirdi. I being a bit immature and playful
    that time, didnt believe in such miracles much, and thought no harm in testing it once
    and so prayed that "If you really can do a miracle then make me get a first rank in my
    class". This is all I prayed, since at that age, all that mattered to me was to be a topper in the class, which I usually used to lose by just one or two marks kinds.

After that incident, I kind of put aside this incident, and returned to my city and
    to be honest, and if I remember right I was the topper in the next class test , and
    I think I remembered about Baba then! But after that I dont think I thanked him for that or
    continued to have faith in him, because no one else in my family had much heard of Sai Baba
    at that time, and I dont know if  there were that many mandir's of Sai Baba in my city too.

Maybe though I forgot, Baba never forgot about me, since after 4-5 years, everyone in the
    family became ardent devotees of Sai Baba, and till date we worship him very much and
    quiet often we visit Sai Baba temple and also have been blessed with Baba's darshan at Shirdi
    around 4 times. We too have experienced a lot of miracles of Sai Baba recently and I totally
    agree that he is there for all of us whether we remember or not.

I also keep looking for signs every from Baba now and then for every incident of my life, keep hoping that
    Sai Baba is witnessing and guiding me in all steps. I would be very happy when I get any positive sign, but will be truly disappointed when I dont get. But as everyone in this post mentioned "maybe he has a better plan" sounds true.

Till recently I wasnt aware of such a forum being in existence.  Through sheer luck I can say, I came across this link and from that day I keep visiting this site very often and it is very assuring to know
    that I have lot of brothers and sisters in this forum who are Baba's children. I am beginning to understand how Baba works on his devotees in his fashion. He is very powerful and completely humble.

Thanks Baba for all that you have given and been giving so far!
    We all love you

Sapna.

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #72 on: November 12, 2007, 05:36:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Gayathri ji

Thanks for your efforts to post sister Sapna's first exp here too, Yes it is required at ONE TOPIC, Thank you BABA for giving such a wonderful family.

Gayathri ji, Did you otice one thing not a single one is similar to another, great are BABA's leelas.

MAY BABA BE WITH ALL OF US AND BLESS US ALWAYS.

RGDS
    KEERTHI

JAI SAI RAM

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai

Offline saidas

• Blessings 2
    • Follow the path of TRUTH
      • Shirdi Sai Baba
    « Reply #73 on: December 08, 2007, 08:31:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram,
         I knew Baba since my childhood. In our Puja room we have photos of almost all Gods and Goddess I know including Shirdi Sai Baba. I've faith in all gods (Venkateswara Swamy, Narasimha Swamy, Ammavaru, Veera Brahmendra Swamy, Lord Hanuman etc...) but I love Baba the most. I feel he takes care of me like mother. He has helped me in most trying times of life. And there have been not one but many situations where he has made Impossible become possible. I can't share them as they are too personal. But I can say I'm living because of Baba's grace and blessings. I don't know why Baba helps me so much he does. I'm not a great devotee but I'm a blessed devotee of Baba as I always experience the greatness of his blessings and more than that his MOTHERLY love. To me Shirdi Sai means  LOVE.
    ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART FOR WITHOUT YOU IT IS JUST VOID

Offline saloni

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #74 on: December 11, 2007, 06:40:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba ki bina jindgi adhuri thi

ek bhatkti hui atma thi mein...unhone mera hath thamker muje chalna sikhaya...muje jindgi ke asli mayne samjaye...wo rasta dikhaya jiss per chalker mein insaan ban saki

babaji hamesha mera hath thame rakhna

Babaji ke pass jana hai muje

Facebook Comments