Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Please blesss me with a baby  (Read 4475 times)

Offline miracle18

• Blessings 0
Please blesss me with a baby
« on: June 12, 2017, 02:17:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam,

Baba was kind to bless uswith a baby boy 7 years ago. I have been trying to conceive for the second time and i have not been able to in the past 6-7 months. Had to go through fertility tubogram test and it was utterly painful. It showed one tube blocked and other partially open. That was the case even the first time i conceived and the 2nd tube might be a little more clogged than the last time.

I am very optimistic that Baba's grace will help me get pregnant without fail. I have been trying as per astrologer i can conceive per my charts.

Recently a family friend who does meditation, mediated on me and told he doent think i can conceive. We truly want to have another baby and i don't want to go hrough IVF as that might be the last option unless Baba's miracle happens.

Should i believe in the astrologer/s, or the medidation or hold on to my faith that God will make this happen for us? Please suggest. What books or mantras can i read to bear a child?

I'm praying hard waiting for his blessing but how long - my biological clock is ticking fast.  I need Baba's blessing. Please pray for us.

loving sairams,
    miracle 18
    « Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 02:22:18 PM by miracle18 »

Facebook Comments