Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Exclusive Sri Sai Satcharitra Hindi Audio Download  (Read 3323 times)

Online Admin

• Administrator
  • Blessings 54
  • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
    • Sai Baba
OM JAI SAI RAM

Thanks a lot to our dear blessed friend and member of this DwarkaMai Rakesh (rpuril), who has recorded Sai Satcharitra in his voice and provided files for devotees to download. We can also listen it online and files can be downloaded as well.. I will post a seprate topic so users can comment on the recording to appriciate the time Rakesh has put in.

Here is the topic where you can download and listen Sai Satcharitra in Hindi:
http://forum.spiritualindia.org/shirdi-sai-baba-resources/exclusive-sri-sai-satcharitra-hindi-audio-download-t23487.0.html

Please provide your comments and feedback.

OM JAI SAI RAM

« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 02:34:37 PM by Ravi »

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
  • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
    • Sai Baba Site
Re: Exclusive Sri Sai Satcharitra Hindi Audio Download
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 07:22:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • It is good recording. If this record accidentaly falls on the ears of people who are not acquainted with god & relegion, then they will unconciously get attracted to spiritual life, thereby saving them from thier mundane existence & will give a favourable turn to thier life.

For devotees, it is a joy for the ears to listen to the charitra of our beloved sadguru Sai baba.

Om Sai Ram.

Offline navalravi

• Blessings 0
    Re: Exclusive Sri Sai Satcharitra Hindi Audio Download
    « Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 10:02:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • Its Really an nice effort and i think this time sai satchitra in hindimp3 is really rare thing is for us. Baba bless that bhakt who has done this great job.
    Please answer that i have seen it is showing 38 Chpaters while hindi sai satchitra has near about 55 chapters. wether here are moe than 38 chapters if yes then why i am unable to see all these

Regards
    Naval Arora

Facebook Comments