Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: 2nd Marriage  (Read 3114 times)

Offline publickakaptan

• Blessings -1
2nd Marriage
« on: July 28, 2008, 12:47:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • sairam everybody,
    one of my well settled and sai devotee friend is looking for bride.bride should be strong Baba devotee.she can be divorce or widow or single.my friend is 35 yr business man is divorcee.for more detail pm me.
    sairam
    The peak of emotion is faith. Our thoughts have a lot of power. Be clear about one thing: if you believe in a particular god or guru, believe with all your might. Do not bother about whether he has power or not. Your faith has the power.You do not need an enlightened master to liberate you. All you need is absolute trust. A stone can liberate you. Ramakrishna was enlightened through his unshakeable faith in the statue of Mother Kali. When you live with such trust and surrender your mind, body and senses to the entity you trust in, you are automatically enlightened!

Offline aisha

• Blessings 0
    Re: 2nd Marriage
    « Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 11:36:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • sairam,

my name is shanthi from singapore,
    a divorcee age 33, pls let me know the details n i would keep a look out for your friend.

sai guides all

sai ram

aishabanu_abdullah@yahoo.com.sg

Offline sainllama

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 10:59:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram,

This is for my sister...baba u know her....please find her  a suitable match.
    It is  2 marriage, she is a great sai devotee. Please respond if u r interested.

Sai ram,

Offline SHIAMSHARMA

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 07:01:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • My daughter who is 1974 born got divorced after a few days of her marriage.  She is well qualified and I am looking for a suitable match for her.  In case someone is interested kindly get in touch with me to exchange details. 

Offline smilesai

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 02:33:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sainath
     hru
    plz tell ur email id

Facebook Comments