Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: bride for my brother  (Read 1990 times)

Offline rani

• Blessings 2
bride for my brother
« on: May 12, 2008, 05:14:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • i am looking for a bride for myyounger brother who is 33 years age.  Last year he met with an accident.  there are rods in one leg. Now is ok by the grace of baba.   He is earning nearly 20,000/-. He a Standard Charterd bank employee.  Nobody is there to look after him.  My all brothers are settled and leaving separately. He is my younger brother who is staying with me.  If anybody is interested. please let me no.

rani

Offline tulsi

• Blessings 1
    interested in ur brother
    « Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 10:51:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram
    dear rani ji
    namastee. i m the elder sister of the girl who i m interested for your brother. but before that i want to tell u clearly as my sai says not to hide anything she is having vitiligo/phulwahri problem on her body . she is taking medicines as well. even she got married but got divorce just after 2 week of her marriage because of dowry.
     rani ji her heart is pure soul. she is very innocent and charming girl.she has done b.ed .
    She is 28 years.I told her outer beauty is not necessary in life to run family . the most important is inner beauty which is by baba ji grace she is BLESSED with inner beauty .we are looking for very simple boy not interested in dowry . we are upper middle class punjabi family.
    so interested pl mail me at ritu2k@yahoo.com
    thanks
    om sai ram

Facebook Comments