Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Allah Is Sole Protector Says Shirdi Sai Baba  (Read 126529 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Re: Allah Is Sole Protector Says Shirdi Sai Baba
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2012, 02:32:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Chapter 3 - Kakasaheb Dixit Diary

One day, in afternoon, Lord Sai Baba asked me (Dixit) whether Pradhan has come. I answered that he has not come. I seeked permission from Lord Baba to send a message to Pradhan to come to Shirdi. Lord Baba answered in affirmative. So a message was sent to him through Bala Shimpi.

At the same time when Lord Baba enquired about Pradhan, he was with some person in a bar room in Bombay (now Mumbai) High Court and suddenly he fell unconscious. He was continuously chanting name of Lord Baba. His friend went to seek medical aid nearby and by the time he returned, Pradhan had regained consciousness. After some time, he returned his home in Santacruz by travelling in train without anybody’s help.

Next day, Bala Shimpi came from Shirdi and gave him Lord Baba’s Udi and a letter written by me regarding the message which Lord Baba wanted to convey. Pradhan was even told that suddenly Lord Baba remembered him. He came to know for what reason did Lord Baba asked about him. Thus this merciful God takes care of His devotees when they are in trouble and even though they are very far from Him.

Once Pradhan wrote a letter to Lord Baba in my name, when I was in Shirdi to invite Him for opening ceremony of Lord Ganesh’s idol in a temple constructed in Santacruz. I informed about the letter and matter contained therein to Lord Baba. He gave affirmation on the same. I wrote a letter about Lord Baba’s approval to Pradhan. On the same day Pradhan’s sister-in-law named Smt. Thaaibai saw a dream. She saw someone installing Lord Ganesha’s idol. She informed about her dream to everyone in morning. After some time, Pradhan received my letter. Thus Lord Baba informed Pradhan about His approval even before my letter reached to him and increased his faith many folds.

My friend once complained to me that he was not able to sleep even for a minute for past eight days when we both were at work. Doctor’s medicines were not helpful as well. I gave him Udi which I got from Shirdi and asked him to keep it near him for three consecutive days. Next day he came and happily informed me that he had sound sleep the previous night as soon as Udi was placed near him.

Another friend of mine who resides in Bandra came to Shirdi with his son who was also suffering from sleeping disorder. That night he slept calmly without any problem in Shirdi. Henceforth this disease left him for lifetime.

Due to the love and devotion for Lord Sai Baba in my heart, Shirdi had become my permanent home. One day I decided not to have dinner for the rest of his life. This was shared with all others in Wada (Dixit Wada). After Madhyayan arti that day, Lord Baba asked him what he was planning to have for dinner that day. I replied, “I am ready to cook and serve You anything You wish.” “As usual prepare Dal (Lentil soup) and Poli (Chapati – also known as Roti)” came the reply. I asked him, whether I can prepare the same for that day’s dinner and offer as Naivedhya to Him in Dwarkamai. Lord Baba answered, “Bring the preparation here but you have it in Wada itself”. I said, “Today I will have dinner as per Your wish, but from tomorrow I have vowed not to eat anything in dinner”. Lord Baba did not answer me at that time.

The next day again He asked me to prepare Naivedya of His wish and asked me to have the same. In this way He did not allow me to fast and also showed His disinterest in carrying fast. After sometime, He did not ask me about dinner because He knew that I was having dinner regularly by not sticking to my vow.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 06:09:43 PM by SS91 »
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #106 on: September 22, 2012, 01:12:43 PM »
  • Publish

• Chapter 4 - Kakasaheb Dixit Diary

A devotee named Madhur Das came to Shirdi often. During one of such visits, he met Sagun Meru Naik who had a hotel in Shirdi where many pilgrims had their food. They both had good time chatting about matters of other people’s faults and affairs. Then Madhur Das went to Lord Sai Baba and sat near Him. Lord Baba asked him, “What was this Sagun saying?” Now Madhur immediately recollected what fault of his was caught by Lord Baba. He remembered that Lord Baba did not like when people blame others and talk about them for no reason. In this way, Lord Baba again reminded Madhur and us not to indulge ourselves in other’s matters because what is for us, is with us and what is for others, is with them.

Shantabaai’s left hand’s fingers were full of worms and it caused her unbearable pain. To cure her from this ailment, Lord Sai Baba once appeared in her dream and asked her to apply Dikamali – a type of herb (Cambi gum) on the paining hand and fingers. She was very happy to get this advice from Lord Baba in dream and she instantly followed it. To the surprise of all, the swelling and pain disappeared within seconds of applying the herb. This was noted in a letter which was sent to Shirdi on September 1, 1918.
    Narayan Gopinath Dige of Bombay had pain in his intestine. It was getting intense day by day. He consulted many doctors in Bombay and tried many medicines to no effect. A friend of his was a devotee of Lord Sai Baba and thus he advised Narayan to go to Shirdi, place his problem before the Lord there, and He is sure to take care of. But since his condition was rather serious, he showed his inability to travel to Shirdi. However he was confident that Lord Baba’s grace would certainly cure him. He vowed once he gets alright, he would certainly go to Shirdi to pay his homage.

His friend thus gave him Udi and advised him to apply it on his forehead daily. Narayan did exactly as directed and next day itself, he was relieved from pain. After one week he got completely fine and he started for Shirdi and had Lord Baba’s darshan.

In another occasion, a person named Joshi’s daughter was suffering from serious health issues from many years. One day her condition became so critical that she was at death’s door. Her mother gave her Udi and Lord Baba’s arti. Immediately her condition started to improve, but she had not recovered completely. After some time, Joshi alongwith his wife and daughter came to Shirdi. The girl had turned very weak due to long illness and she barely could walk. So her parents carried her to Dwarkamai before Lord Baba. He applied Udi on her face. After three days, she was completely cured. Now she could walk without anybody’s support. Such is the divine power of Udi.
    This incident happened in 1913. Shri. G.K.Vaidya of Dahanu once came to Shirdi for Lord Baba’s darshan. He spent nice time with Lord Baba. After returning he advised his elder brother Atmaram to visit Shirdi. Atmaram as per his brother’s advice came to Shirdi. His age was 42 years at that time. His wife had left his home and was staying at her mother’s place as some misunderstandings and problems cropped up between them. They hardly lived together and their marriage seemed to be hollow. Many of their family members tried to re-unite them, but the lady was not ready to return to her husband. While Atmaram was in Shirdi, the lady went to his place and said to her brother-in-law (G.K.Vaidya) that, that was her real home and it was improper for her to be at her parent’s place from so long. Vaidya was surprised at this sudden change. He was sure that what all has happened is due to the grace of Lord Baba only. Then after, Atmaram and his wife lead a happy life with their kids and there was no place for any problem or misunderstanding between them.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #107 on: September 23, 2012, 01:48:49 PM »
  • Publish

• Chapter 5 - Kakasaheb Dixit Diary

Shri. S.B.Naachne was working as a treasury master at Dahanu in the year 1914. Shri. Fanse was an employee at his work place who was suffering from mental disorder. Once Shri. Naachne was praying to Lord Sai Baba in his shrine which was in kitchen, suddenly he heard a loud noise. He saw Fanse standing there. Forcibly he came near Naachne and squeezed his neck. Further he advanced towards him to suck blood from his neck and tried to eat it. Naachne somehow took spoon which he used to offer water and thrust it in Fanse’s mouth. Fanse immediately closed his mouth and started eating his fingers. Since Fanse had pressed Naachne’s neck with great pressure, his nails were pierced causing intense bleeding in the neck. Due to this attack, Naachne fell down unconsciousness. When he regained consciousness, he saw his mother, younger brother and doctor around him. he came to know that his mother and brother came and saved him from this insane person at the nick of time. After few days, he went to Shirdi. When he went to Dwarkamai in the afternoon, Lord Sai Baba, pointing towards Naachne, said to Anna Chinchanikar, who was seated nearby Him, “If I had delayed a single minute that person would have killed this person. When his neck was being pressed tightly, I went and rescued him and thus averted his death. If I don’t save My children who else will”.

One of my neighbor Anandrao Krishna Choubal was staying with her mother. He and his mother once accompanied me to Shirdi. His mother was a very learned and knowledgeable person. She had decided to offer eight annas as dakshina to Lord Sai Baba. For this reason she asked her son to bring change of Re. 1. In the change, she received one 50 paise coin and two 25 paise coins. When she went to have Lord Baba’s darshan, she offered only one 25 paise coin and was about to leave. Lord Baba called her back and asked her to give another 25 paise coin as per her decision and asked, “Why did not you give me My other four annas and cheated this poor Brahmin.” Hearing this she felt ashamed on her act and offered the remaining dakshina.

Shankar Rao’s mother once planned to visit Shirdi and from there they wanted to proceed to Pandharpur and few other places of pilgrimage. As per her plan she first went to Shirdi. When she went to take Lord Baba’s darshan, she was asked to return home and given Udi. Thus she cancelled her trip to Pandharpur and other pilgrimages. She had to consider Shirdi as her Pandharpur. After reaching home, when she unpacked her luggage to give Udi to all others, she did not find Udi in it. Instead of Udi, Bukka (fragrant powder formed of various ingredients) which one gets on visiting Pandharpur shrine, was present. She was surprised at this change, but then she was convinced that since she considered Shirdi as Pandharpur, she was given Prasad of Pandharpur only.
    In the year 1915, I, my wife, brother-in-law and Shankar Rao started for Shirdi. On our way, we met Vasudev Sitaram Saamanth who was working as Veternary and Sanitary officer at Basin. On his knowing that we were bound to Shirdi, he gave me two anaas and also asked me to buy coconut, incense sticks and camphor to offer to Lord Sai Baba on his behalf. I took this responsibility and money and proceeded with our journey. After having pleasant darshan, we asked for Lord Baba’s permission to leave. He granted us permission but asked for two anaas, coconut, incense sticks and camphor. He exclaimed that we have cheated poor Brahmin. I quickly went and fetched those things and offered them to Lord Baba. He said, “When you decide to take up any task, do it with utmost care or else don’t accept it.”

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #108 on: September 25, 2012, 05:53:09 PM »
  • Publish

• Chapter 6 - Kakasaheb Dixit Diary

Once Shankar Rao came to Shirdi, when I (Kakasaheb Dixit) was also present. Lord Sai Baba asked him for Rs. 16 as dakshina. He did not have that much money and did not disclose this fact to Him. He was very sorry that he could not give dakshina to Lord Baba though He asked directly. Thinking about this, he returned to his town.

On his another visit, Lord Baba asked Rs. 32 as dakshina from him. He again could not give what Lord Baba asked for and felt very sorry. This matter was made known to me. I laughed and said, “When Lord Baba asked for money, you could have told him that you don’t have it. Why did you keep silent?” Shankar Rao assured that when he was asked for dakshina, he will give this reply to Lord Baba.

When we went to Masjid together, Lord Baba asked him Rs. 64 as dakshina. We both said, “How can we have such a huge amount of money?” Lord Baba answered, “If you don’t have, then ask others and get it”.

A few days later, Lord Baba suffered from health issues. Devotees then did Naam-Saptah and Annadaan for Lord Baba’s health. Dabholkar’s wife and Vaman Bal Krishna Rao started to collect money for this purpose. Vaman Rao then handed over this job to his younger brother Shankar Rao and also informed about the matter to me. We contributed our part for this job. After collection, when we counted the money, it came exactly to Rs. 64. We then remembered Lord Baba’s words about asking and getting Rs. 64 from others. We were also surprised to notice that Lord Baba knew exact amount.

On 31/3/1915, Nachne and his colleague Shantaram Moreshwar Panse were returning home after finishing an official assignment. The route was through a dense forest and the only mode of transportation was a bullock cart. It was late night when they reached near Ranshet region. This forest was known to be populated by tigers.

Suddenly the bullock cart started rolling backwards. They wondered the cause of bullock’s such behavior. At first no reason could be discerned. Then it came to notice that the road ahead was broken on one side and at other side there were boulders (rocks). If the cart moved a little, all of them would fall into the deep ravine.

Just then Panse pointed his finger in front of him. Nachne looked straight into eyes of a tiger. The tiger had come from rock on the other side of the road. If the bulls in terror swerved a little they would have fallen to their death and if all of them got down to prevent cart from rolling back, the tiger would attack on them.

Panse thought of getting down and put a stone on the wheels of the cart so that it may resist from rolling backwards. So he got down from the other side of the cart. Nachne who was stilled seated in the cart started shouting on the top of his voice, “Hail Sai Baba, Baba, run and come to our aid.” Panse also joined him. This frightened the tiger and it run away. Thus Nachne’s faith in Baba acted as savior of all of them.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #109 on: September 26, 2012, 05:54:19 PM »
  • Publish

• Chapter 7 - Kakasaheb Dixit Diary

Once Madhavrao Deshpande (Shama) suffered a lot from typical type of pain. He went to Lord Sai Baba and shared his problem. Lord Baba said, “I will give the medicine in afternoon”. To save His dear devotee from the pain he was suffering, Lord Baba Himself prepared some decoction using sonamukhi (English Name: Alexandrin Senna Hindi Name: Sonamukhi. Sanskrit Name: Rajvriksa, Bhumyahali) leaves. He called out Shama and asked him to have the medicine as soon as possible. The moment he took the medicine, the pain started to subside and no trace of it remained.

After two years the pain again appeared causing much restlessness to Shama. He recalled the previous decoction which Lord Baba had prescribed him. He, without consulting Lord Baba, prepared medicine with the same herb. Instead of giving him relief, the medicine had aggravated the pain. Shama, then went to Lord Baba complaining about unbearable pain. Lord Baba blessed Him with His Boon Bestowing Hand and within no time the pain subsided.

Thus diseases are cured by blessings of Lord Baba and there is no need of any medicine when His blessings are present in abundance.

Saint Jnaneshwar Maharaj’s amritvani was a very well known but it was very difficult to understand by a common human. So very few people could get it’s nectar. Dasganu, another prominent devotee of Lord Sai Baba wished to write it in Ovi meter so that everyone could understand it. He putforth his desire before Dada Maharaj who was a true gentleman and very well known scholar. He was even well versed to write sorts of Amritvani. Still, wish of Dasganu was not appreciated by him. Instead Dasganu was advised to be with Dada Maharaj for sometime to learn basics to get better understanding of meaning of commentary (Tek) and later on he can carry on with the task. These words did not satisfy Dasganu and he said, “If Lord Baba wishes me to write this book, then He will bless me with highest talent to understand the basics. I don’t want to seek anyobody’s help in this matter henceforth”. Dada Maharaj did not understand what Dasganu actually meant but he prayed to Lord Baba to help and bless Dasganu.

After sometime, Dada Maharaj and Dasganu met again. At that time he had completed two chapters of the commentary. When Dada Maharaj enquired Dasganu about his progress in the task, the later read out chapters to him. Dada Maharaj was very much impressed with great work done by Dasganu and appreciated him a lot. He was also convinced that it was blessing of Lord Baba only that Dasganu was able to accomplish such a task of difficult nature.

Shri Daje Vaaman Chidambar was transferred to Shirdi as a school headmaster. We (Kakasaheb Dixit and party) came in his contact after some time. He was unhappy with the position he was offered in Shirdi because his name was spoiled due to students. He added that they did not study regularly properly. When they are scolded for their poor performance, they said that they will ask for Udi from Lord Baba and that will help them to clear their exams. He thought that Lord Baba was spoiling them.

After 5/6 months, exams were conducted and all students passed out good results. Now he had no complains with students and Lord Baba as well.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #110 on: September 28, 2012, 08:58:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • Chapter 8 - Kakasaheb Dixit Diary

While, once I (Kakasaheb Dixit) was in Shirdi, I received letter from my brother that Balu Kaka and Nanasaheb Karamvelkar’s wife were seriously ill. This matter was made known to Lord Sai Baba. On being asked about Balu Kaka’s future, Lord Baba said, “He will get cured soon.” When the case about Karamvelkar’s wife was made asked, Lord Baba exclaimed, “Hasn’t she come yet?” I told Him that she has not come to Shirdi and whether a message can be sent to call her here. Lord Baba replied in affirmative. After some time news came that Balu Kaka got cured completely and the lady (Nanasaheb Karamvelkar’s wife) had passed away.

Krishnaji Narayan alias Chhotu Bhaiyya working as a Magistrate at Harda, had written a letter on February 11, 1924 which is as follows:

I suffered from a very peculiar type of disease since long and whenever I had food, it would come out by vomiting. Many physicians and ayurvedic specialists were consulted, but to no effect. The problem still persisted giving me much trouble. My father’s friend Shri. Sadashiv Ramchandra Patvardhan sent me a good doctor from Nagpur with a request to start treatment for my ailment through him.

The doctor was old. He prepared medicine and carried it to Harda. At first he gave me three packets of the medicine. I partook one packet in the morning and another one in the afternoon. Due to these dosages of the above medicine I started suffering from Diarrhea. I had to pass motions many times still it was 8 PM. I got so much weak so that I had no strength left to get up from bed. Seeing my deteriorating condition, the doctor and my family members expressed sense of fear. They went to pooja room and prayed for me. I was then given medicine to stop motion. Even then the motions did not stop till 11 PM. Then the doctor advised my father to stop every treatment for my disease and continued that only the grace of Sadguru Lord Sai Baba will help to cure me completely.

After about 5-6 years I went to Shirdi for Lord Baba’s Darshan with my friend. Neither of us told Lord Baba about my suffering. Lord Baba did not talk about it as well. The following year I, with my brother Narayanrao and few of my friends again went to Shirdi on the occasion of Guru Purnima. We all went to Dwarkamai and sat near Lord Baba. Soon then Mausibai came and Lord Baba asked her, “Mausibai why so late?” She replied that she was suffering from continuous vomits and that’s why she was late. Lord Baba smiled and said, “You always eat raw food and hence this problem occurs.” Immediately Mausibai threw herself into the Feet of Lord Baba and requested Him to cure her. She was blessed within no time.

Lord Baba then kept silent for a moment and then pointing towards me said to Mausibai, “Even this person is suffering from the same kind of illness like you from quite a long time. Although he consulted many, he has not recovered.” Lord Baba then advised me to stop all medications and assured me that henceforth I am relieved from continuous vomits. It has been eight years now and the disease has not reoccurred. I took medicine for about 10-12 years but Lord Baba’s words removed the ailment from its root.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #111 on: September 29, 2012, 01:25:51 PM »
  • Publish

• Chapter 9 - Kakasaheb Dixit Diary

Laxman Bhatt hailed from Shirdi. He was a Brahmin. I (Kakasaheb Dixit) wanted to buy a piece of land from him. While we were dealing, Laxman Bhatt offered the land for Rs.200. I bargained and told that the land would not cost even a single penny more than Rs.150. That day, the deal could not be settled.

Then Laxman Bhatt went to Masjid. Lord Sai Baba asked Bhatt regarding the settlement of land dealing. He advised him to settle the deal by taking an average price of Rs.175. He added, “Do not agree below this price”. Bhatt did not discuss about Lord Baba’s advice to anyone.

After some time, the deal was finally settled for Rs.150 as bargained by me. When we went to the registrar office I paid Rs.150 in full settlement. Wonder of wonders! When Laxman Bhatt reached home, the amount came exactly to Rs.175 which was uttered by Lord Baba.

Shri. Ganapati once shared his extra ordinary experience with me (Kakasaheb Dixit) as follows:

In 1914, I and my wife started for Shirdi for Lord Sai Baba’s Darshan. While we were nearing Nashik , a group of 15-20 people rushed into our compartment. They had dark complexion and were looking fearful. There was no one in the compartment except me, my wife and daughter. I was reading Bhakti Maarg Pradeepika written by Shri. Laxman Ramchandra Paangarkar. The newly boarded people came and sat near me. I thought they did so because they were interested in my reading. So I started to read it aloud. Suddenly after five minutes, they jumped out of the running train. It was then that I realized that they were dacoits and no passengers. I saw them running away from the door. When I returned, I saw an old Fakir sitting near our seat. It was utter surprise to me that how this Fakir can board running train. He suddenly disappeared then. I was not able to comprehend what was going on.

Later on when we reached Shirdi, as soon as we stepped in Dwarkamai, Lord Baba asked our well being and how safely we reached. Now it came to our understanding that those people had come to rob us and due to the presence of divine Fakir, they left. If Lord Baba’s protective shield had not covered us, we would have been robbed away. The mystery had now been resolved. This whole incident made a great impression on my mind and it was enough for us to remain His devotees forever. It also shows that Lord Baba runs to His devotees when they are in danger, to save them.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #112 on: September 30, 2012, 09:19:26 AM »
  • Publish

• Chapter 10 - Kakasaheb Dixit Diary

Few more incidents are covered in this interesting chapter of diary of Late Shri. Kakasaheb Dixit

My friend’s daughter who was an insane was pregnant. She used to shout all the time and throw things out of window. She was due to deliver but doctors had already hinted that the delivery may be a tough one. This made everyone worried. A good nurse was appointed to take care of her. But Lord Baba had blessed her and all problems got solved.
    One day, early morning she got labor pain. A person was sent to call doctor. Another was sent to fetch her elder sister. The elder sister came running to her. As soon as she reached near the lady, she delivered a baby boy without any trouble.

Venkat Rao is a resident of Mulki village, South Canara. In 1916, he received Lord Sai Baba’s picture and Udi on Christmas Day. His son-in-law was a lawyer in High Court and he was missing. There were rumours that he might have been died. His friend suggested Venkat Rao to visit Shirdi and have darshan of Lord Sai Baba Who will definitely help him. But it was not possible for him to go to Shirdi at that time.

Since he had Lord Baba’s Photo and Udi, we did arti and applied Udi on his forehead. This incident happened in Bombay. At the same time, his daughter who was at Mulki village got a vision. She wrote to her father inquiring whether he got Lord Baba’s photo and if yes, did he do arti at so and so date and time. On receiving the letter, Venkat Rao was surprised to know that the date and time when he did arti tallied exactly with her daughter’s vision. This incident increased Venkat’s faith in Lord Baba many folds. He could not find out even a single trace of his son-in-law.

Still his faith in Lord Baba did not tremble. He was saved from many diseases by intake of Udi with utter devotion to Lord Baba. Once he was unconscious due to pain in chest and fell down. He had Lord Baba’s vision. He saw that Lord Baba had two attendants. They tried to give relief to Venkat Rao by rubbing his feet though this was denied by him. In 1918, during Easter holidays he went to Shirdi and was surprised to see same attendants sitting near Lord Baba which he saw in vision.

Venkat’s elder soon was an atheist. Earlier he used to make fun of his father’s religious beliefs. After experiencing miracles of Lord Baba he also started believing Him and became His ardent devotee. Whenever he had any kind of problem, he used to write letters to Shirdi.

Govindrao Gaddhe resides in Nagpur. Once his sister’s son suffered from a very serious disease. There was no improvement in his condition even after different medications. So Govind Rao prayed and vowed that if this boy is cured, he will come to Shirdi for Lord Sai Baba’s darshan. Next day onwards the boy’s condition started improving and after some time he was completely alright.

Later Govindrao forgot his vow and it remained unfulfilled. He suffered few health issues which did not cure by any means. In the meantime on one Thursday while performing bhajans he was reminded of his vow. He again prayed to Lord Baba that if he recovers completely, he will come to Shirdi along with his nephew. Time again he was cured within two days and he went to Shirdi for darshan of Lord Baba.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #113 on: October 06, 2012, 07:21:09 AM »
  • Publish

• Shri Sai Chalisa

Bow to Lord Sai with faith and patience;
    Thy Grace will remove ignorance.  1

Blest are the grass, soil and dust of Shirdi;

By the touch of Sai, they became pure and holy;  2

Thou manifested under the neem tree;

Thy incarnation was the mission of mercy;   3

Oh!Sai! Thy grace and power are infinite;

Thy grace guides us beacon light;  4

Thy seat made Neem leaves so sweet;

Thy peaceful radiant face is a visual treat;  5

Thou descended on earth as a boy of sixteen,

Holy and handsome, merciful face of Thine;    6

Thy radiant, bright, lustrous face;

Gives us hope to cross the worldly maze;  7

Thy grace holds the goddess of wealth;

Thy love blesses the sick with health;  8

The words thy mouth utter are pure nectar;

No one knew thy religion, mother or father;  9

Let our heart  be blessed as they Holy Seat

let our heads be shletered at thy Holy feet  10

Thy loving and merficul looks endear all

Rich, poor, healthy, sick, one and all;      11

Lord Sai begging with tin pot and zoli

offerings to Thine made the donors so holy;   12

Oh Sai! Thou art Lord Datta! Thou art Lord Shiva

Thou art  Lord Ram; Pir Avalia and Lord Shyam;   13

Thou art Repository of wisdom

Whole Universe is thy Kingdom;  14

As one wishes and prays intently

Thou shower him Blesings Lovingly;  15

Thy Name has infinite strength and power

Thy Name removes anxiety, distress and fear;  16

Thou art savior of poor and helpless;

Thy wonderful miracles and leelas are endless;  17

Thou taught us love and equality

Thou are symbol of peace and unity;  18

Thy feet remove the hatred of case and creed

Thy devotees overcome anger, jealous and greed;   19

Thy preachings are pearls of knowledge

Ram and Rahim are One was thy message ; 20

Thy grace gives the diseased good health

Thy blessings removes sins of all birth;  21

Merciful Sai helped the poor and helpfless

Sacred Udi is the most efficacious;  22

Thy merciful looks purifies our body and mind

Sins burnt away by the God so kind;  23

Oh! Lord  Sai! Thou are Antaryami

We don’t have anyone except thee;  24

Thou have no cast, sect and religion;

Spreading love and humanity were thy mission;  25

Thou are protector of a simple devotee

Thy spirit stands by him during calamity;  26

Thy name remmoves miseries and pain

Thy name showers happiness rain; 27

Thy name gives us immense pleasure;  28

Thy  Holy feet is our precious treasure

Whoever observes 9 Thursdays vow;  29

Thy grace removes all his pain and sorrow

Mediate Sai’s name with faith day and night;  30

Sai will wipe our pain and relieve us from plight

Long Robe adorned Holy mendicant;  31

Uplifting the poor was mission of noble saint

The sweetness of thy words surpasses ambrosia   32

Thy sacred Udi is a wonderful panacea

Thou art spiritual Quintessence  33

Devotion to thy feet renders deliverance

Thy marvelous act of turning water into oil  34

Spread thy fame as an aromatic pastille  35

Thy words taught us not to be greedy

To be kind and loving to helpless and needy

Thy glory and power are infinity  36

Thou art Trinity and Absolute Reality

Thy name renders salvation  37

Thy grace wards off consternation  38

Thou are our guru, guide and Helmsman

The only one who ferry us over worldy ocean  39

Utterance of thy Holy name is the only way

To keep troubles and sorrows at bay  40
    « Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 12:21:35 PM by SS91 »

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #114 on: October 20, 2012, 09:50:47 AM »
  • Publish

• Sai presents every where
    The most important requirements for undertaking our Lord's activities are many. To name a few, - One should follow the path of Selfless Love.
    Whatever/Whenever he/she is undertaking an activity [be it anything] that should be done without any thinking about what that would result for the doer. If there is results awaited for the activity, the activity never holds any importance in the eyes of our lord

When we do anything, we should do it with the utmost devotion, love, and obedience. We should feel that we are not the doers, the doer is our Sri Sai himself. After all, we are nothing but mere instruments in his hands for His work to get accomplished. We should treat the activity recipient as though they are our own.

To whom we serve.... To whom we deliver our seva/activity, we should see our Lord in him / her. Sai has given a wonderful instance about this to Mrs. Tarkhand in the Shri Sai Satcharitra. When Mrs. Tarkhand fed the hungry dog with a piece of bread, the dog relished the food. When she met Sri Sai, Sri Sai said that it was He himself who had come in that form. The food that the dog ate appeased His hunger and He was still belching with the great food. He said, He will be in all the forms may it be, cow, flies, dog, etc. This was an important lesson to everyone, that Sri Sai will be present in everyone and everything. When we deliver our seva or activity, we should always think that we are doing it for our own Sri Sai.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #115 on: October 21, 2012, 10:08:35 AM »
  • Publish

• Sai visited unrecognizable form

Take the best for the seva/activity. When we do an activity, we have to give the best from ourselves. To quote an example, our beloved Lord Sri Sai showed this. A lady used to do Narayana Seva in her town. She used to buy Rs.2 rice for the seva. For the family, there was Rs.5 rice bought. The Rs.2 rice was filled with Stone, and was not very good for anyone to have. When in an interview she was mentioning about the seva she had been doing for such a long time and Sri Sai should bless more, her pride was knocked. Sri Sai went inside his room and bought a red bag of rice with Him. He asked her, Is this not the rice you have given me when I visited you?. It was the same bag she had offered Him when Sri Sai visited her seva in an unrecognizable form. This is indeed a lesson to everyone, that whenever we do His work, we have to deliver the best of the best.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #116 on: November 18, 2012, 08:16:12 AM »
  • Publish

• O’Sai, O’Baba

You are Ram, You are Rahim

You are trimurthy, you are Vithoba

Yours forms are infinite; but

We know you as SAI

You are all merciful and kind

Your simply glance dispels mountains of pains and sorrows

Simple remembrance of Sai

Brings fortune to life

You are the Eternal Truth

This is the reality of life

Though you sit in ‘Samadhi’

But still all pervading and run for devotees

At the time of peril and need

Sai has said and given this message

Trust his words

They are never empty and hallow

Seeks his blessings

With reverence and perseverance

Shirdi is Dwarka and home of Sai

Those who have come

Never gone empty and saddened

People’s fortunes are made

Those who sought refugee in his feet

Sai is the ultimate truth and hope

As you wish, so you will get

His words were never failing but pregnant with meaning

Live life by his teachings

You are sure to be enlightened and delivered

Rajesh Anand
     ©Shrdi Sai Dham

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #117 on: December 02, 2012, 10:27:51 AM »
  • Publish

• Baba Is All Pervading!

The recitation of Sai Naam is a powerful tool to offset all obstacles in life.  In Shri Sai Satcharitra, Baba has time and again stressed the recitation of Sai Naam Japa in various chapters.

Once a devotee of Baba organized “Laksharchana” and was expecting a large turn out of devotees.  The number fell short of his expectation and he chided Baba for making his whole affair a mockery.  He approached his Guru and explained everything that had happened.  Guru knowing everything enlightened the devotee and said that persons who have good karma in their credit can alone get the opportunity to take part in the Naam Japa or group prayer.  As Baba has said in Sri Sai Satcharita Chapter 25 “Look at the mango tree in blossom.  If all the flowers become fruit, what a splendid crop it would.  But do they? Most fall off either as flowers or as unripe fruits by wind etc., very few remain”.  Guru continued and said it is really pity many people do not realize what is good for them.  They miserably fall off due to samsaric or Maya wind. One must understand this universal fact and utilize such rare spiritual opportunity.

The devotee felt guilty and asked Baba to be pardoned for being childish and foolish.  He thought in his mind that who is he to determine the quantum of devotees?  All actions in this world are His play. Baba made you an instrument to do a particular job without your consciousness or knowledge.

Baba is in the heart of all and activates us according to our karma.  If we honestly offer prayers to Sai Baba, the prayers shall be answered.  Baba said, “I always live everywhere” in Satcharita chapter 28.  Baba will hear our prayer through His All Pervading ears.  Thus someone has rightly said that “everywhere He has ears; everywhere He has eyes, to listen to our prayers and answer them.

By: Rajesh Anand

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #118 on: December 07, 2012, 08:44:24 PM »
  • Publish

• Busy schedule? - Read the Essence of Shirdi Sai Baba’s teachings daily

Om Sai Ram,

Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi himself narrated the essence of his teachings to a contemporary devotee Bala Dev.
    Bala Dev once put forward his problem to Sai Baba, that it was very difficult for him to read and contemplate on the books with divine teachings. In reply to this the Compassionate Guru asked him not to worry and He Himself gave the essence of His teachings which can be read and contemplated even in a very busy schedule.

Below is Sai TatvaRatnavali; the very special gift from Baba to us.'O Baba'

1. The ambrosia that you nurtured, until now we contemplated, Pothi (sacred text bhaktleelamrut) was filled by Das Ganu, but how can we contemplate on that regularly?

2. O Gururai, we are sansari, the journey of Sansar is wicked,
       For the sake of hunger men-women, have to toil all day long.

3. Guru (Sai Baba)  compassionately replied, Why do you worry?
       Contemplate on the essence of ambrosia that I narrate, surely you will be free.

4. Speaking this the Guru continued, those words of wisdom then I imbibed,
       the pearls that I weaved in this necklace, O devotees wear them with love.

5. 'God is there, believe this to be truth'  'God is not, know this to be false'
       And know this for sure, Nobody is bigger than God.

6. God creates, and also God preserves,
       God raises, and also God takes where the death dwells.

7. Not a leaf move, without the will of God
       Be patient, and be satisfied with the will of God.

8. Unfathomable is the play of God, the pace of logic falls there
       Incomprehensible incidents of God, only the unique devotee alone knows.

9. Fear the God alone and never leave the righteousness
       Keep the center of power of Conscience of virtue and vice, constantly awake.

10. Perform your duties always, never hold the vanity of doer,
        Believe always that God is the doer,and offer the results to God always.
        Then the deed will not bound you and danger of births will not hinder you.

11. Rinanubandh (bond of indebtedness contracted in previous births (and forming the cause of suffering and enjoyment
        in this life)) will then decay. Detached you will remain always.

12. God is filled with entire dwellings, God is the one who is hiding
        Surely God is filled in all animals, so be compassionate to everyone.

13. Be harmonious with everyone, do not engage in debate
        Do not slander anybody, nor compare.

14. Always listen with peace, what everybody speaks
        do not be afraid of it, those words cannot pierce the body.

15 . Do your duty with attention, do not give attention to other works
         why should we spend the sleepless nights for the duty of others?

16. Who sows surely reaps it's fruits, why should other suffer with anxiety?
        In field of action the body disintegrates, so never waste time in leisure.

17. Remember the name of God always, always read the sacred texts.
        Do not give up food or pleasure trips, but always be fixed in Him (God).

18.   Who regularly reads this and brings it in behavior
          God will surely take his/her care, bow to Guru.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #119 on: December 25, 2012, 03:00:42 PM »
  • Publish

• Guru Brahma, Gurur Vishnu, Guru Devo Maheshwara
    Guru Sakshaat Param Brahma Tasmaiye Shri Guruve Namah.

How beautiful is this! Guru is Brahma, Vishnu and Maheswara. Guru is everywhere. Guru is ultimate. Guru is everything. When such a faith and confidence in Guru comes to us, which Shri Sai gives us, then the life becomes, miraculously, so easy. When we see Guru’s existence in us and in everything around us, we could feel the bliss.

Our Lord, Shri Sai, is all in all Para Brahma and if we take one step towards him, he takes ten steps towards us and is always around us and protects us like Mother.

"Sadaa Sarva Kaalam, Shri Sai Smaranam", controls the mind by having noble thought, doing right action, hearing, talking and being good to one and all and see Him in all.

Every message of him, was a turning point in our life, especially, when we were in a very confused state in our spiritual life.

THE POWERS OF UDI

The powers of Udi. It is not the ordinary ash. It is the ash from the dhuni which Baba had lit by his yogic power. Hence the Udi has all the powers of Baba. It has banished the agonies and cured incurable diseases of innumerable persons. Here are a few real instances.

A certain doctor's nephew had bone-cancer. The doctor tried all remedies, including surgical operation, but in vain. With acute pain, the boy cried pitiably. At last the doctor brought the boy to Baba and threw all burden on him. Daily Baba placed a blessing glance on the wound and applied Udi on it. Within a week, the boy was completely cured.

Another doctor had a guinea-worm in his leg, which was terribly swollen and caused intense pain. He approached Baba with a request to release him from his mortal coil and thus end his agony for good. Baba daily applied Udi to his leg and also administered it orally. One day, an attendant inadvertently stepped on the doctor's affected leg with the result that the wound burst open and the guinea-wom was driven out. The doctor was soon cured

I cannot dare call myself a devotee of Sai Maharaj because devotion is not an easy task. Unless and until He showers His grace, nobody can have devotion. Every now and then I pray Him to render me pure and accept me at His lotus feet.

Let us all pray for pure devotion and absolute surrender, May Shri Sainath Maharaj accede to this humble request of ours.

That is the day of dawn in one’s life.”

Bow to Shri Sainath Maharaj and many salutations at His lotus feet.

Shri Sachidanand Sadguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai

Facebook Comments