Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Allah Is Sole Protector Says Shirdi Sai Baba  (Read 126487 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Sai Baba becomes Shanta's Saviour
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 02:50:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Baba becomes Shanta's Saviour

Sai Baba is always indebted to His devotees who worship Him whole heartedly and surrender themselves in His lotus feet. Deep devotion is always welcomed by Him and it becomes His duty to save His devotees from any danger. Such is the nature of Sai Baba who always acts as per His devotees wishes and sometimes gives them more than they deserve.

A household named Baburao Kirvandikar lived in Shirdi. He was very poor fellow. His daughter Shanta, who was only three years old had great devotion for Sai Baba. All day long she used to play in open courtyard of Dwarkamai. Baba also loved her a lot and played with her. She used to say, "I am Sai Baba's younger sister".

A well is located in Lendi baug. It is known as "Itiyaa Kuvaa_ (meaning a well made by bricks). Baba used to draw water from that well and water plants and sibblings in Lendi baug using two unbaked earthen pitcherss. A beautiful garden came to sight due to Baba's hard efforts. Today this garden is trodden by many devotees and it is located in Samadhi Mandir premises.

Once little Shanta reached a corner of Lendi Baug while playing in Dwarkamai. Accidently this little girl fell into the well. There was nothing to hold above the water level in the well, still she caught hold of something and hanged there. Soon this spread in Shirdi like wildfire. So the villagers gathered near the well. When they peeped inside the well they could find nothing which this girl can hold and hang for long. To everyone's surprise only one thing was visible and that was that the girl was hanging with some support. But no one could guess what this support was. With great efforts and pains, finally the girl was taken out of the well. When asked the girl replied, "Sai Baba was present in the well and He Himself held me above the waters !!!"

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 12:17:41 PM by subhasrini »
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Sai Baba rescues an Innocent
    « Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 02:52:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Baba rescues an Innocent

Shirdi Sai Baba has said, "Let His man (Devotee) be at any distance, a thousand kos away from Him, he will be drawn to Shirdi, like a sparrow, with a thread tied to its feet". Nobody knows which strings Baba pulls and interlink to pull His devotee towards Him.

Readers must be aware of stories of Tendulkar family narrated in Sai Satcharitra Chapter 29. Wonderful are those stories. In the first story Baba helped to pass Tendulkar's son in medical examination and proved words of astrologer wrong. In another story He helped Mr. Tendulkar to settle his pension after early retirement. The following story is not directly related to Tendulkars, but a short narration of their characters is given in introduction and a story of Muslim devotee of Baba, how he was pulled to Him is given.

Bandra area of Bombay was not so developed at the time of Sai Baba. It was considered a small suburb of Bombay city. A medium class Tendulkar family lived in Bandra. Raghunath Tendulkar worked in a well known company of Bombay and earned rupees one hundred and fifty as monthly salary. His wife's name was Savitribai.

Both husband wife did Kirtan/Bhajan of Baba with great devotion, composed bhajans with nectar like words flowing from their souls. Savitribai sang bhajans very beautifully with her sweet voice. With the grace of Baba, she used to be so much engrossed in singing bhajans, that she lost her senses. Savitribai was well-known as a Sai Devotee in whole of Bandra.
    A muslim by name Adam Miya Dalal lived in Bandra near Navapada Masjid. He worked on brokerage as an estate agent. One day a gentleman came to Adam Miya with original documents of his house and fell down at his feet. He said, "I am in big trouble. I need money immediately. You take whatever commission you want, but help me out to get some money through any familiar money lender of yours. I have original documents of my house with me, you can hypothecate my house and lend me money. Adam Miya felt pity on that gentleman and recommended him to familiar money lender. The money lender lent him the desired amount of loan and hypothecated his house by keeping the original documents. Adam Miya became guarantor in this transaction. After completion of stipulated time of loan, the gentleman did not repay the debt, so money lender sent documents to verify its authenticity. On examination the documents came out to be fake. Now Adam Miya who acted as a guarantor was held responsible for the issue. The gentleman was sued and the case was held in Civil Court. Adam Miya was also summoned to court for hearing. Adam Miya came to Savitribai Tendulkar and started imploring her to show some way for rescue.

Savitribai gave some Udi to Adam Miya which he consumed a little and applied the rest on his forhead on the judgement day. He was released without any charge on him. From that day he became an ardent devotee of Sai Baba. There are many ways in which Saints pull their devotees. But this Saint is unique and His deeds are extraordinary beyond one's imagination. He first raises the storm and calms it and in turn makes His devotees come close to Him. Sometimes He seems to be ahead of the storm and sometimes He is behind the storm!!! The moral of the story is that if we act keeping good intentions in our mind, our Sai is always there to save us. Our heart must be pure while doing any deed. Baba has said never to have sense of doership. Whatever deed, good or bad, must be left completely on Baba. He has also said that one has to bear fruits of our actions. But I feel that if we have surrended ourselves completely to Baba, indirectly we are also surrendering our deeds to Him. So our deeds are not ours and in turn fruits of the deeds are also not ours. In the end a question arises that if we have surrended everything to Baba then where is our identity? Our identity gets merged in Baba's identity. Hum to Hamare Hai Hi Nahi, Bus Hum Baba Ke Hai aur Baba Hamare...!!!
    « Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 02:11:40 PM by subhasrini »
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Shirdi Sai Baba questioned by Police Commissioner
    « Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 02:56:10 PM »
  • Publish
  • Shirdi Sai Baba questioned by Police Commissioner

Sai Baba was an Avtari Purush, but lived as an ordinary person in order to fulfill the wishes of His devotees. In the following incident, it is clear that Sai Baba did only what was right for the sake of humanity.

A case was filed against a thief of Dhuliya for burglary of ornaments in the court of Tahesildar. The thief said in his self protection that he had not stolen those ornaments; instead they were given to him by Sai Baba of Shirdi. He is the only witness of this matter. After hearing the petition of the thief it was decided by the court to send summons to Sai Baba to be present in the court. A personnel of the court was sent to Shirdi to inform Sai Baba about this. But Baba tore the summons and threw them in burning Dhuni. The personnel informed the court about refusal of presence of the witness. On getting such report the court ordered to make the witness present in the court anyhow. So a head constable Ganpat Ramji took the warrant to Shirdi. He read the warrant before Sai Baba and requested Him to come to Dhuliya with him. Sai Baba showered abuses on him and said throw the warrant in heal. Now Ganpat Ramji did not have the courage to take Sai Baba with him.

When Ganpat reached Dhuliya without Sai Baba, he met Dasganu in the police station. Dasganu said that Sai Baba is not an ordinary person, He is Pandharinath of Pandharpur, God Dattatreya. We cant issue any warrant to him, we must discuss the matter with Deputy Collector Nanasaheb Chandorkar in this matter. Nanasaheb advised to make an application in the following manner: Sai Baba is not an ordinary person, He is a Divine personality, many people worship Him as God, therefore it is not proper to issue warrant against Him. Also it is not proper to make Him stand in the place of witness in the court. This application was signed by many experienced devotees of Sai Baba. So the court ordered to form a commission and this commission would take the statement of Sai Baba.

Commissioner Nanasaheb Joshi came to Shirdi and started to note down the statement of Sai Baba in the following manner:
    Q - Whatever you will say will be true, do u agree?
    A – Yes, that will be true.
    Q – What is your name?
    A – People call me Sai Baba
    Q – What is your fathers name?
    A – Sai Baba
    Q – What is your Gurus name?
    A – Vekunsha
    Q – What is your Dharm or Panth?
    A – Kabir Dharm
    Q – What is your caste and family?
    A – Parvar Digar Allaah or God
    Q – Do you know the guilty?
    A – I know him and everybody.
    Q – The guilty says that he lived with You, is it true?
    A – Yes, I live with everybody, everyone is mine
    Q – The guilty says that the ornaments which he possesses are not stolen, but were given to him by You, is it true?
    A – Yes, I give everybody everything

When the investigation was going on, the commissioner asked for the register of the Panchayat, in which details of the persons who visited Shirdi and when left Shirdi were noted.

The commissioner continued

Q – On the day of the incident, the guilty was not present in Shirdi and You gave ornaments to him, is it true?
    A – Yes it is in the same manner
    Q – Baba, if it is true that You have given him the ornaments, then please tell me from where did the ornaments came from to You?
    Hearing this Sai Baba got angry and said I dont have any relation with all this.

anasaheb Joshi got frightened seeing this form of Sai Baba, he did Shastang Namaskar to Sai Baba and signature of Sai Baba was not even taken. The commissioner prepared a report from the details of the register of Gram Panchayat that guilty was not present in Shirdi on the day of the incident and was given Karavas punishment without relating anything to Sai Baba.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 02:13:52 PM by subhasrini »

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Devotee Experience - Bhagwat
    « Reply #18 on: May 26, 2010, 02:59:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Devotee Experience - Bhagwat

This is another article from Sai Leela Magazine wherein Shirdi Sai Baba helped His devotee to get back his bag with costly articles while going to Shirdi to celebrate Guru Poornima

We live in Songald, District Tapi, Gujarat. We have been visiting Shirdi on every Guru Pournima for the last ten years. On 1st July 2004 we left for Shirdi by bus at night, as 2nd July was Guru Poornima. The bus was overcrowded.

My wife and daughter were accompanying me. Since my daughter was recently married and her new home was in Nasik, we decided to take her there after visiting Shirdi. Since we were travelling by night, she had put all her jewellery and precious sarees in a bag. The total worth of goods was Rs. 75,000/-. Since we did not get a place to sit, our bags were kept near my feet. Later my wife and daughter got seats, but I remained standing and the bags remained with me. Around 3.30 a.m., at Manmad I finally got a seat and I immediately fell asleep.

An hour later, at Yevla, 4-5 passengers got down. They had 3 bags with them which were also kept on the floor near mine. By mistake they took my daughter's bag. I was unaware of this as I was fast asleep. Sometime later, Baba came in my dream and said, "Son you are sleeping and your daughter's bag has been off loaded." I woke up with a start and looked for the bag. But, it was dark as there were no lights in the bus and I could not see anything.

A few kilometres later, at Kopargaon, the lights came on. The bag was not there. Since I suffer from blood pressure, I broke out into a sweat. I was speechless. Everybody said, we would never get our bag again; but I had full faith in Sai and so we got down at Kopargaon and took a bus to Yevla. I constantly chant "Om Shri Sainathaya Namah" and shutting my eyes, continued doing so while in the bus at Yevla. A little while later Baba said, "Son, do not be afraid. You will find that bag"... and vanished.

It was dawn-break when we reached Yevla. I made inquiries about the 4-5 passengers who had alighted at Yevla around 4:30 a.m. with the auto-drivers. One of them called the night auto-driver who could perhaps help us. He told us that he had taken them to a farm at A,be-Vadgaon village, about 8-10 k.m. away. We requested him to take us there.

When we reached the farm, hearing the sound of the auto, the opeople came out of the house and before we even asked, said, they had brought a bag by mistake. When we told them of the costly contents of the bag, they told my daughter to check thoroughly. Everything was intact. they aplologised profusely for the trouble they had cuased us and also served tea.

Later we reached Shirdi. We got our bag with the grace of Baba, whose words "Shraddha" and "Saburi" rang true. We had been in deep trouble, but with Sai's grace we were saved. As thanks giving, I later went to Shirdi for Baba's darshan every full moon day for the next 11 months and all my visits were completed without any trouble with the grace of Baba.
    « Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 02:16:00 PM by subhasrini »

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Sai Baba Tested by Offering Apple
    « Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 03:03:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Baba Tested by Offering Apple

The story of Vamanrao Patel's father Prangovinddas and his relative Sakarlal.

Prangovinddas's difficulty to eat solid substances was solved by Sai Baba by sending Shira for him at the time of meals. But the actual reason for their visit to Shirdi was to get rid of Sakarlal's lamness of leg caused due to an accident. Two days passed by and they decided to leave Shirdi by taking permission from Sai Baba. They went near Bala Gandhi's shop to hire to tonga for Kopergaon. Sakarlal was about to board the tonga, there was a sprain in his leg and he started suffering from much pain. He thought now the leg is completely useless. Still he tried few movements of his leg forward and backward and there was no limit to his surprise. Instead of sitting in tonga he walked 8-10 steps and Lo! he was able to walk without any problem. The wound had completely vanished automatically with the blessings of Baba. The lamness of Sakarlal's leg was cured by Baba in this way.

Sakarlal and Prangovinddas shared their divine experiences with Vamanrao after returning to Mumbai. They both advised Vamanrao to visit Shirdi only once and added that all his doubts will be cleared.

After returning from Shirdi, Prangovinddas started worshipping Baba's photo which he had bought from Shirdi. A practice to offer fruits in front of Baba's photo after worship and food before meals was started.

On repeated requests of his father Vamanrao decided to go to Shirdi after his LLB examinations were over in the month of November.

One day a strange thought came to Vamanrao's mind. He was observing that his father was first offering food to Baba and then only partaking it himself after returning from Shirdi. Does Sai Baba really comes and eats the food offered to Him? was the question revolving in his mind. If Baba assures this then only he will go to Shirdi, this was his decision. At that time he lived in Santacruz in a building called Tapidas.

At night before going to bed, Vamanrao placed the photo of Baba on a cupboard. Before that photo he placed a glass of water and an apple for Baba to partake as a part of His test.

In the morning when he woke up he saw that the apple was present as it was placed the previous night. He took it in his hand and felt that the only skin of the apple was left and the pulp was eaten by Baba. Now Vamanrao was assured that this miracle was done by none other than Sai Baba. He decided to go to Shirdi not even this he started to seek help from Baba in his daily activities too. Thus Baba confirmed faith by helping Vamanrao in all aspects.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 02:18:39 PM by subhasrini »

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Sai Baba saved a boy who fell in a pit
    « Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 03:13:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Baba saved a boy who fell in a Pit

Sai Baba has special love for children in His heart. This has been read and very well understood in related articles earlier posted. Though we all are children of Sai Ma but undefined, pure love flows for small kids in Sai Babas heart. Sitting in Shirdi He sees the whole world with his lakhs of eyes and saves with thousands of hands.

A house was been constructed at the end of a lane of Shirdi. The ground was being dug in order to fix the pillars. The pit was about 5 feet deep. Soon monsoon season started and the work of construction was stopped as water accumulated in the pit dug for construction.

One day it was raining heavily. Meanwhile a boy came playing in the water. He had a big umbrella in his hand. The umbrella was big and the boy was small. The boy played in the water and somehow handled the umbrella. The lane was full for rain water. One could not make out the pits on the road easily. Thus the boy fell in the deep pit. Many people of Shirdi saw him falling, so they ran towards him. When they reached near the pit, they saw the boy coming upwards as if climbing stairs. They asked the boy how he managed to come out of such a deep pit. He answered Sai Baba had submerged a ladder in the pit and I came up by climbing it.[/

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:07:09 PM by subhasrini »

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Sanyaas is not for you, Narke - Sai Baba
    « Reply #21 on: May 26, 2010, 03:23:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sanyaas is not for you, Narke - Sai Baba

We had read a story about how Narke's fear about death was destroyed by Sai Baba by following peculiar actions. In this story also we shall see how Baba showed Narke his pre-decided path.

The death of Rangrao left a deep impression on Narke's mind. He was surprised to see the helplessness of Sitabai. On one hand her husband's dead body was lying and on the other hand to earn money she had to keep the shop open. Due to poverty, the real worth of feelings has decreased and mutual relations are just for the sake of name only, were the thoughts of Narke.

Narke's mind was engrossed in various sorts of thoughts of human's feelings and poverty. He mind lost its stability. Meanwhile one day Sai Baba gave few old Kafnis to Thosar, Sakharam Bapusaheb Jog and Vamanrao Patel because Baba was aware that these devotees will take Sanyaas in near future. Narke was present at that time and thought, "If Baba gives me Kafni too, I will leave this worldly affairs at this very moment". Narke forwarded his hand to take Kafni, but Baba starting speaking in sweet words, "What can I doif this Fakir of Dwarkamai does not allow Me to give you Kafni". Baba was fully aware that Sanyaas was not for Narke. Even if he was unhappy that day, his future was bright.

On one hand Narke was not employed since long time and on the other hand whenever he went to Dwarkamai Baba used to ask him for dakshina of fifteen rupees which was a considerable amount in those days.

Narke possessed great self respect and did not ask for a single penny from his father-in-law, even though he was a well to do man. Whenever Baba asked for dakshina he could not do anything except listening silently to what Baba spoke.

Narke was a learned person. He knew that Baba is omniscient and was fully aware of his unemployment. There must be a deep meaning behind His asking for dakshina of fifteen rupees everytime. He tried to find that deep meaning.

One day after noon meals, Baba was alone in Dwarkamai. So Narke asked Baba, "Baba You know that I am unemployed from long time and You ask for dakshina of fifteen rupees from me, I dont understand the reason behind this".

Baba said, "Oh son, do you think that I need this money made of gold and silver? What will I do with such money? You read Yog Vashishta daily, so inculcate Fifteen teachings from the chapter which you are reading right now. Practice those fifteen teachings and they will help you in your good and bad times. I dont require any material money from you."

Narke continously tried for jobs while staying in Shirdi. Once it so happened that interview calls from Burma and Kolkatta came simultaneously. Baba said, "You go to Burma-Pune". Readers may be remembering that in an earlier post it was written that Baba used to add suffix Pune after every city's name which He recommended. Narke was not mentally prepared to go to Burma as well as Kolkatta, so he denied both the offers.

Like this five years passed away. Narke got an interview call from university of Banaras, but Baba said to him, "There is no need to go to Banaras, you go to Pune".

Narke said, "Baba, there are no colleges and universities of geology in Pune". But he did not get any answer from Baba.

At last in the year 1917, a section for geology was started in Pune university. Narke read the classified in newspaper and applied for professor's position as per Baba's permission.

Narke was selected for the position and was appointed with a handsome salary of Rs. 600. In the year 1918, his job was permanently fixed in the university and with the money thus earned Narke purchased a bungalow and lived happily with his wife and children.

Now the mystery of suffix 'Pune' was resolved to Narke and he got a practical example of Baba's all pervasiveness

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:08:50 PM by subhasrini »

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Disease Disappeared by Sai Baba's Touch
    « Reply #22 on: May 28, 2010, 08:14:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Disease Disappeared by Sai Baba's Touch

Once all kids of Chhotubai i.e two sons - Madhukar and Ashok and daughter - Parvati were attacked by deadly disease (since the disease name is in rustic gujarati language, i could not find out exact english word ). Out of them Madhukar and Parvati got relieved, but Ashok's condition was most serious. Doctors had left hope of Ashok's survival.

Chhotubai sat near Ashok's bed stead doing Naam Jaap of Sai Baba. In this way four days and four nights passed in continous Naam Jaap with only one aim of her son's survival in mind. At last Chhotubai's strength of doing continous Naam Jaap broke and while doing Naam Jaap she fell asleep for few minutes.

Sai Baba appeared in her dream and said, "Why are doing so? How can your strength decline? Malik is there to look after Ss. You dont worry, thick black clouds will soon vanish. Your son will wake up at 6:30 in morning. He will ask for food. You dont keep any fear in your mind. You give him whatever he asks to eat".

Time passed and as per Baba's words in dream, at 6:30 am, Chhotubai's son woke up and asked for food. She gave him food with full faith in Baba. After few days, Madhukar was hail and hearty as before.

In another instance, Chhotubai's son Madhukar was suffering from typhoid. The boy's mother had faith in Baba and was very sure that Baba will take due care. So there was nothing to worry. But Chhotubai's sister's faith trembled and she took a vow that as soon as the boy recovers she will take him to Shirdi for darshan of Sai Baba.

Madhukar recovered after 14 days. His aunty had decided to take him to Shirdi within five days of his recovery. But Madhukar had became very weak due to ailment. It was difficult for him to sit erectly on floor. But his mother and aunty were curious to pay off debt of Sai Baba.

Doctors had advised not to give any physical strain to Madhukar. Both sisters did not pay attention to doctor's advice and started for Shirdi. After leaving Dadar, Madhukar's health started declining. Madhukar caught fever again. Now Chhotubai and her sister were in dilema. They thought if anything worse happens then people would blame them.

Both started remembering Sai Baba's name and continued throughout their journey. Madhukar was in semi unconscious state. When they reached Kopergaon station, once horse-cart driver peeped inside window and asked them if they wanted to hire tonga. No sooner did the boy heard the voice of horse-cart driver, he regained senses and sat without anyone's support and said, "Have we reached Baba's Home? Now let me sit".

Chhotubai touched Madhukar's body and realised that fever had vanished. She asked Madhukar to lie down and rest. But he did not listen to his mother's plead and requested to allow him to sit. Chhotubai took Madhukar in her lap and after sometime they reached Shirdi. They went directly to Dwarkamai.

Baba took Madhukar in His Hands and asked him to stand by raising both his hands. With Baba's grace and Holy touch Madhukar was able to stand erectly without anyone's support. Baba said to Chhotuba, "People will not blame you now". Baba gave banana to Madhukar to eat and then a mango. In this way Madhukar's disease was uprooted from its root by partaking these two fruits. Gods of heaven also started praising Madhukar's fortune that he was given banana and mango consecrated by Baba's touch. Such is love of Baba for His devotees and He is always ready to run to His devotees to help them, whether called or not !!![/
    « Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:09:38 PM by subhasrini »

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Sai Baba saved a Baby Boy from a Witch
    « Reply #23 on: May 28, 2010, 08:20:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Baba saved a Baby Boy from a Witch

The boy was as beautiful as Lord Krishna. One would feel that Lord Krishna had come to the earth leaving the heaven in this Kaliyug by seeing his curly hair and black eyes. When Fenibai went to Dwarkamai with her son, Sai Baba said, ‘Sister, please dont take any step outside the Dwarkamai without my permission.’ Then he asked her to keep the young boy on his Gadi (mattress).

The Noon Arti was over now, Udi and Prasad was distributed, everyone present there went for lunch to their respective places. The Darbar of Sai Baba seemed to be empty now which was crowed by many people few minutes ago. Now the curtains of the Masjid were down, Sai Baba started His lunch. But the lady did not get the permission to go, so her impatience started to grow.

Sai Baba finished His lunch. He came to the threshold of Dwarkamai. Shama (Madhavrao Despande) washed His Hands and gave Him a towel to wipe His hands, Sai Baba then again came to His Gadi and sat on it. Radhakrishnamai sent Paan for Baba and He lovingly accepted it. Now Fenibai started massaging Sai Baba’s legs.

Sai Baba knew all past, present and future, so He did not allow Fenibai and her son Kavas to leave Dwarkamai. Exactly at 3:00 P.M. a sound came as if someone had jumped on the wall of Dwarkamai. Fenibai got a glimpse of it. As a cow starts trembling in front of a lioness, Fenibai was trembling in the same way.

A woman with dangerous face had jumped on the wall of Dwarkamai. Her hair were tangled, she had big frightening eyes, both her hands were very thin and long, the nails of all her ten fingers were long, her body was dark as it was a mountain of Kajal (carbon black). As soon as she jumped from the wall, she ran to snatch away Kavas.

The one whom fear also fears, such Sai Baba now showed His terrible form with eyes burning eyes, He shouted ‘Saboor’. But the witch did not listen to Him and proceed further towards innocent Kavas.

Sai Baba stood up from His Gadi and kicked off the witch. The witch went away screaming. No one knew where she went. Kavas saw everything with his eyes. But he never knew that he was alive due to the presence of Sai Baba and so no one could harm him.
    « Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:07:59 PM by subhasrini »

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Sai Baba's Oneness with Kakasaheb Dixit
    « Reply #24 on: May 28, 2010, 08:27:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Baba's Oneness with Kakasaheb Dixit

Sai Baba was not only popular in Maharashtra region, but His fame reached to many other states of India too. Baba was worshipped in almost all the houses of Madhya Pradesh. Out of them there was a staunch devotee of Baba named Shri Krishnarao Narayanrao Parulkar residing in Harda city. Originally he was devoted to Lord Dattatreya, but gradually he was attracted towards Baba and realised that Baba was an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya. He worshipped Baba considering Him to be Lord Dattatreya. He used to celebrate Lord Dattatreya's Jayanti on Magsar Sud Poornima by feeding about 100 brahmins. If in any year, he was unable to fulfill this practice, he compensated it by feeding double i.e. 200 brahmins in next year. Thus he made it a decision to perform this practice no matter what difficulty may come.

Six years after Baba took Mahasamadhi i.e. in the year 1924, due to be unavoidable reasons, Parulkar could not perform the feeding ritual. So now in the year i.e 1925 it was decided to feed 200 Brahmins. A list was prepared to invite the guests.

Next day when Parulkar was doing his morning pooja sitting near shrine of his house, a strange thought crossed his mind, "It is a good occassion and if Baba was in flesh, I would have sent Him invitation too."

Sai Baba takes care of various religious functions of His devotees and this is known to us. Those who surrenders Baba in every respect, who worships Him without any worldly attachments, Baba always resides in those devotees' hearts.

Meanwhile Parulkar heard a voice saying, "Dont think that I am not with you now as you cant see Me. If you wish to feed Me, then send invitation to Kakasaheb Dixit. There is no difference between Me and Kakasaheb. Divine relations exist between us. You invite Kakasaheb and if he is fed with whole hearted devotion, it is equivalent to feeding Me."

After retiring from his daily chores, Parulkar sat in a corner and started thinking, "Where is Mumbai and where is Harda of Madhya Pradesh? Will Kakasaheb come to Harda only for one time meal from Mumbai? Would it be feasible?"

Then a second thought came that it was only a delusion of his mind. He again heard a voice, "Why are you thinking so much, at least send him the invitation."

When again the sound was heard the second time, Parulkar was assured that the voice was of none other than Sai Baba of Shirdi. He recognised the voice and concluded that it was a delusion. There was no harm in writting and also if Kakasaheb steps in Parulkar's house, it will become pious and holy.

Moreover he was reminded of an incident which took place in the year 1912. It showed how Baba kept His promise and sent Shama to Thread (Concluding) Ceremony of eldest son of Kakasaheb Dixit and marriage function of Nanasaheb Chandorkar's eldest son. Sai Baba is such a God who fulfills all the wishes of His devotees, then how can He ignore any invitation given by His devotees with unbounded love? He was also reminded of Baba's words, "This Shama and I are one. Shama is my Roop, if you take Shama with you, it is equivalent to taking Me." These words were spoken by Baba on receiving invitation from Kakasaheb Dixit and Nanasaheb Chandorkar. They both were learned persons and they could easily distinguish between real and unreal. They accepted Baba's words immediately. Then there was no need for any doubt in his mind. Thus gaining confidence now Parulkar wrote a detailed letter to Kakasaheb and invited him to be present in the feeding ceremony.

Shama was in Mumbai when Parulkar's letter reached to Kakasaheb Dixit. All learned devotees of Baba looked upon Shama as Roop of Baba only.

Datta Jayanti was on Monday and Parulkar did not receive any reply from Kakasaheb till Sunday night. So on next day i.e. Datta Jayanti, Parulkar sat in his pooja room and started praying to Baba, "O Dear Sai! You are ocean of happiness, a treasury of true love, all the three loks can be attained by Your grace, Your name is the sole refuge of this world. As falling of rain is useless after the farm has dried up, so it will be useless if You take form of Kakasaheb and come to my house after this auspicious day. O Baba please come to attend this holy function in any form You like".

At noon when preparation for lunch were going on, dishes were being served, Parulkar again went near Baba's photograph and prayed mentally, "A saint who has Maya for money becomes a reason for laughter for the world, similarly without You or Your representative's presence, I will become a reason for laugher". While speaking these words Parulkar's throat got choked, tears came out of his eyes and he started crying loudly.

Meanwhile postman came with a telegram. The telegram was from Kakasaheb and he had written "I and Madhavrao, both are coming to attend auspicious function".

Hearing the name of Kakasaheb and Madhavrao, everyone present there was pleased. With the permission of elders and Brahmin guests, the lunch was postponed for sometime and all went to railway station to receive Baba's representatives and both were welcomed with great honour. Parulkar's home became pious and holy with the touch of Baba's representatives and all enjoyed the holy feast with great contentment. Dear Sai Readers this is how Baba takes care of any auspicious occassion of His devotees and increases faith in Him.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:10:29 PM by subhasrini »

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    This Fakir is Very Kind
    « Reply #25 on: May 28, 2010, 08:31:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • This Fakir is Very Kind

An able teacher was transfered to the primary school of Shirdi from school of another village. His name was Daagi Vamanrao Chidambar. He was concerned about his own future along with his student's future. If any student passed with outstanding results, the teacher was praised and he got promotions. Thus he was always concerned about such perks and taught the students with greatest concentration and care. But the situation of the students on the other side was very different. No one concentrated on studies. All had the same words on their lips, "We are blessed children of Sai Baba, so there is no need to think about studies and examination".

One day Daagi Chidambar opened his heart in front of Kakasaheb Dixit, "Kaka (uncle) you are an elderly person of this village. All people respect you a lot. Please you try to make my students' parents understand the importance of paying attention towards studies. Their children are fully dependent on Baba, they do not work hard. If this continues, I will loose hard earned fame in all my career. All of them say that they will wake up early on the examination day, have darshan of Baba, partake prasad of Udi and thus presume to be passed and there is no reason for worrying about examination and studies".

"Kaka! I am passing sleepless nights worrying that all my hard work and fame will be washed away due to such students of Shirdi."

Kakasaheb answered, "Daagi! Keep patience and be calm. Just wait for the results. As the students have full faith in Sai Baba, so does the Fakirs bears love for them. He is sure to help them. Moreover He is also concerned about you, even if you have faith in him or not. He is worried for everyone's welfare and does good to everyone."

An inspector named Deshmukh was present in Shirdi for inspection. He was well known for his strickness and dedication to his work. This made Daagi's heart beats double in a minute and his body started perspiring. He know that the students did not study whole year, so his hard work and efforts for gaining a respectable position in his career end up uselessly. He even feared of loosing his job.

The result day was a big surprise for Daagi. Even weakest of weakest student passed with good marks. Now Daagi realised the powers and mercy of Sai Baba. He went to Dwarkamai and fell at the ground and did Shashtang Namaskars to Baba. He said, "I have gained everything by coming to Shirdi and much pleased by Your darshan. All my sins, sorrows and poverty has ended in front of you. The Almighty has given me the fruit of all my past births by showing me the path of Shirdi. The way to heaven in from Shirdi. O Greatful Sai, I do not want any money, designation or anything else, but give a blessing that I spend my whole life in Shirdi and I can meet my death on this Holy Land. I fold my hands before you please grant me one and only wish."

Sai Baba, God of Gods promised Daagi to give pure Bhakti and led him to the path of salvation.

As time passed, Daagi got many promotions in school of Shirdi. He purchased his own land in Shirdi. He then permanently stayed in Shirdi with his family. After retirement, he used to meditate on Sai Baba whole day. He gained much devotion for Baba with His grace and was fortunate enough to be a part of many Leelas of Baba. As per his wish he breathed last on the soil of Shirdi and merged in its dust. Towards the end of this story, let me narrate one more small story and then finish this post.

Kakasaheb's brother Rajaram Dixit lived in Nagpur. As he grew old, his health deteriorated. Kakasaheb resided in Shirdi at that time. So a letter was sent to him by Rajaram describing his own condition. In the end it was written, "If you are present in Nagpur in this time of calamtiy, it would be helpful to me. Hence as soon as you receive this letter, leave Shirdi and come to me."

As per Kakasaheb's practice, he went to Baba holding the letter in his hand. Baba who was Antaryami said, "Rajaram is nearing his old age. Thus it is obvious that he will be surrounded by bad health. So whats the use of your going there. Go and sit in your wada (lodging). When I am sitting here for you all, there is no need to worry".

When this discussion was going on between Baba and Kakasaheb in Shirdi, a Fakir in Bhagwa Vastra (saffron coloured dress as Saints used wear) stood in the courtyard of Rajaram's house in Nagpur. He said, "I am Sevak (servant) of Sai Baba of Shirdi."

All the members welcomed Fakir on hearing Sai Baba's name. Fakir took out handful of Udi and gave to Rajaram as prasad from Sai Baba. Rajaram partook some Udi with Baba's name. And wonders, all his sickness was destroyed by Udi in few minutes. He sent Kakasaheb a detailed letter regarding this incident, "By taking Udi which Sai Baba had sent through His Sevak, all my sufferings have ended, now it will be fine if you dont come." Thus this Fakir who is named as Sai Baba is very kind, ocean of mercy and great loving Mother. Babaji, I pray to you to be with us all the time and guide us in every step of life
    « Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:11:13 PM by subhasrini »

Offline vishwanath69

• Blessings 2
    • OM SAI NATHAYA NAMO NAMAHA
    Re: Allah Is Sole Protector Says Shirdi Sai Baba
    « Reply #26 on: May 29, 2010, 09:52:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Dear subhasrini sister,

Thank you for your posts on Baba's methodology of his divine techings. I pray that Baba accepts me in his Dwarakamai.You are indeed blessed, I humbly request you to continue and make such ignorant fools like me to take the path of righteousness. Sainath shower his blessings on you.May the kind Fakir guide my every behaviour

SABKA MALLIK EK
    « Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 08:49:59 PM by vishwanath69 »
    Vishwanath

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #27 on: October 07, 2010, 09:52:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Miracle of Sai Satcharita Parayan  

As I begin to narrate this incident, I have got goose bumps all over my body. Before narrating my unbelievably true experience, I would like to mention few things about myself and my background. I have done my MBA in Human Resources and was working as a HR Manager in Bangalore. After marriage, I had to quit my job as my husband moved to US. I was lucky enough to get a working visa in US and managed to get a job but in a different location. I worked there for few months and had to leave the job during pregnancy as I could not stay alone. For some time I was at home taking care of myself and then my husband changed his job and we had to move to another location. It was during my 6th month of pregnancy that I started to search for a job again & was lucky enough to get a call from my husband’s company for an interview. They mentioned that they liked my profile and would let me know later. Time passed without receiving any call from the company and in the meantime, we were blessed with a baby girl.

Those days my mother-in-law had come from India to help me with my baby. When my daughter was around 4 months old I thought of getting back to work & contacted the same company again where I was interviewed some time back. They again said that they liked my profile but expressed their inability to offer me a position. I was feeling restless without a job, as, in today’s lifestyle, it is very difficult to manage with single income. My earlier employer called me to join work immediately or else gave me another option of getting my working visa changed to a dependent VISA. They gave me a week’s time to take a decision. This made me to worry more and more, not knowing how to come out of the situation. I was getting irritated with everything, lost my health and peace of mind.

I was trying my best to find some job with my non-technical qualification, but no success. Changing my visa would mean that I could no longer work in US and this will make our financial situation very stressful. My mom-in-law, who is an ardent devotee of Shri Shirdi Sai Ram, then advised me to start doing SRI SAI CHARITA PARAYAN with full Faith and Confidence. I was very sure that I will not be able to find myself a job within in a week’s time and I will be forced to change the status of my VISA. During this recession days getting a job in US and that too in a small city is 'absolutely mute. The same evening my husband said - “why don’t you call the company the last time and if they say no then we can think of changing your visa status. In the mean time I will find out relevant information about the visa changes”. I thought we will lose nothing if I call them the last time. This incident happened when my daughter was like 8 months (old). So here again I called the company and this time they said they liked my profile but do not have anything for me. This time it was pretty clear to me that they said NO to me. I felt the jerk my life gave me. I was very sure that with only my husband’s income it was extremely difficult for us to manage our commitments and home. I was completely shaken and went dumb. My mom-in-law was inquisitive to know what happened and I told her that they said NO. She still insisted me on starting SRI SAI CHARITA PARAYAN. I even went to the extent of asking her “at this stage what miracle can happen? They have clearly said NO to me”. She said with confidence “you never know what BABA would do'. Then I thought let me not say no to God and will start from tomorrow (Thursday).

The next day was Thursday....I woke up early in the morning, took bath & started the 'Parayan'. To my surprise, just in couple of hours of my puja I receive a call from that company saying that they have a position for me and they would like to see me. All of us could feel some rays of hope….trust me even today I don’t know how did this position came up suddenly when just a day before they said they don’t have anything. Anyway, the next day I went and I met a lady there. She said she will talk to her manager and get back to me as soon as possible. The 2nd day of my parayan i.e. Friday I received a call from them and they say that I need to visit them again to meet a very senior person. All of us were very delighted. I continued my puja whole heartedly and on Tuesday (6th day of puja) I was all set to meet that senior person. I arrived at the office at around 11am and was waiting there for almost half an hour, when I see a lady coming towards me. She sat next to me and said “My apologies that the person you are here to meet is stuck in a meeting and I do not know when it will get over”, she continued…. “Also he has injured his leg in the morning so he might head back home after his meeting”. I will re-schedule your interview and will call you later”. I walked away with tears in my eyes... I came home back with a sad face with no hopes of getting a job. I was sitting quietly in a corner and yo!! I get a call from that company again and this time the lady apologized again for not having the meeting, this time she continued saying that they would like to make an offer to me. That was the happiest moment in my life...I was jumping all over the house with my 8 month old daughter. I immediately felt that all this is BABA’s MIRACLE ONLY and I immediately thanked BABA for his blessing. Now, not only that I got the job, but my Visa problem also was solved without any hitch that too within 7 days of time…and all this is because of the Grace of Sri Sai Ram.

I started my next saptah immediately after I completed this. During this saptah not only (Visa) problem was solved smoothly as mentioned above, but we also received another PRASAD from BABA in the form of a “new home”. Yes, we bought a house “OUR OWN HOUSE” in US…a big achievement for us and only because of BABA’s blessings. Today we live happily in that house; the house which we say is BABA’s PRASAD for us…

Today when I recollect what was happening with me for the last few months ….my trials for a job …without any positive result, pressure from my first employer to change the Visa status, increasing expenses with the growing family etc. etc. I now realize that BABA wanted to shower his GRACE on me this way. It was he, who created problems around me, made me worry, then pulled me towards HIM and it was again BABA who solved all my problems too!! Even sharing this beautiful experience with you all is possible with Sri Sai’s Grace only, without which it would not have been possible for me to narrate in such a way. I Bow to Sri Sai Ram for His Grace and Motherly love on me and my family.
    I would like to thank my mother in law for showing me the route to BABA and making me believe that BABA never lets his devotees down and we need to have faith and confidence in him. I would like to thank my husband for all the support and encouragement he gave me. I would also like to thank Amirtha aunty (my mother in law’s friend) for helping me document my experience. I would also like to thank Sri Shirdi Sai Sansthans for considering my request to publish this in Sree Sai Leela Magazine. Finally, I thank you all my dear Sai Devotees, who read this miracles story. Let Sri Sai Ram’s GRACE be on all of us forever

Let all of us say “SAMARTH SATGURU SAI NATH MAHARAJ KI JAY
     ;D Coutesy Sai devotee Bindu  ;D
    « Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:04:50 PM by subhasrini »

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #28 on: October 07, 2010, 10:05:14 AM »
  • Publish

•   

Shirdi Sai Baba Bestows Boon

My name is Dixita Soni. I am from NJ. I came to meet you, I think 2 years ago to collect some CDs for NJ devotees.

I hope everything is going well on your side with Baba's grace. The reason I am writing down today is to share one of my recent experience with our beloved baba.

I believe in baba since my childhood. I have so many experiences with baba to share with you but I think that will need more than 100 emails to narrate. Baba is the superpower who guided me in each and every stage of my life. I strongly believe that whatever I have today is not mine but baba gave me all this happiness with lots of blessings.

I want to share two of recent my experiences with baba.

I couldn't conceive for 2 years. We did not consult any doctor to do the checkups for months because I strongly believed that baba will bless me with a baby. We were not getting a hope because baba was testing us. I believed that whenever baba make us face difficulties and hard time in our life is because he has planned something really good to give us in the future. To get pregnant I did Sai vrats for 2 times, also did satcharitra's parayans, but still did not get any hope. Meanwhile, I also lost my job, I was in really bad situation that I used to cried a lot in front of baba to give me a hope either for a baby or a job. I was praying for a baby and job for months but as usual got no hope. My mother-in-law asked me to consult a doctor for checkups and she took me there but I refused to go for laboratory check ups. Than me and my husband decided to go India to have baba's darshan at Shirdi, and That time we came to your house Hetalji, (I think baba also wanted us to meet!). Before we went to India I did "RangLilamrut's parayan (Rang lilamrut is Rang Avdhoot maharaji's charitra who wrote Dattabavani) after I finish 7 days of parayan, we went to India. We also went to shirdi and after we came back from shirdi I found that I was pregnet while I was in India. Baba took all my pain and sorrow on the day we landed in shirdi and had samadhi darshan.

Today I am blessed with a baby boy who is 11 months old, and let me tell you that the first word he spoke was baba.

My another experience is my job. I was jobless for 2 years, I started applying for a job after my baby was 3 months old. I applied to thousands of jobs but hardly get 2 or 3 interviews. I thought that if I would apply the same way and the same situation persist than I would have no hope to get a job in my field. I asked baba so many times to show me a path and tried to get an answer form the book in which we find baba's answers. So many times baba told me that I will get help from a friend. I was wondering that I do not have many friends in here than who will help me? I couldn't solve the puzzle. I was in such a bad shape that I lost all my hopes to get a job, but one day my manager, from the company in which I used to work, called me to join back in her team at corporate head quarters. They did not take my interview because they already know my experience and qualifications and the hiring process got done in just one day. Baba was right in his answers that I will get help from a friend and My manager who was also my friend helped me to get a job. My new job is only 15 minutes away from my house so now I can spend more time with my baby. Only my baba can do this for me.

All I want to say is baba always listens our prayers, but will always test us before he showers his blessings.

Shirdi sai nath aapako koti koti pranam.

Dixita
    « Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:06:19 PM by subhasrini »

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #29 on: December 21, 2010, 09:26:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Shirdi Sai Baba and Vamanrao

Sai Baba is helper of His devotees, nothing could be compared to Him, Bhakti of Sai Baba cannot be ranked on any scale of the world. Maya cant tease any Bhakta of Sai Baba, in whose heart Sai Baba resides. A person can only understand the secrets of Sai Baba, on whom Sai Baba showers His mercy. The road for attaining Sai Baba is very easy, but many unfortunate people dont accept the road.

Once Vamanrao started reading Mayavati literature written by Vivekananda when he was in Shirdi. Meanwhile he came to a topic named Hard Routes of Knowledgeable persons. As the topic was difficult to understand, it made him boring at some places. So in between his reading, he came to Dwarkamai, took darshan of Sai Baba and went away. He was not all bothered whether Sai Baba was present in Dwarkamai or not. He could easily understand the meaning of the topic, when he started reading after his round to Dwarkamai.

One day Sai Baba said to him, See this farm. There is no one to look after the farm, so all the cattle will eat away the crops. This means whatever Punya is done by you must be protected by Vrat (Fast), Niyam (Rule) and Sanyam (Patience), otherwise every thing will be washed out.

On one night, when Vamanrao sat with Sai Baba in Dwarkamai, Sai Baba placed His loving hand on Vamanraos head and transferred Saktipaat Yog in him. He spoke in sweet words, Blessings of Lord Shankar are on you. In this way Sai Baba gifted some divine powers.

One day when Vamanrao sat worshipping Sai Baba, he thought in his mind, today Sai Baba is among us and we are doing His Seva Pooja by Chandan, Flowers, Incense Sticks, massaging his body, but when This Body will not be present, then to whom we shall worship?

Sai Baba is omnipotent and He immediately came to know the thoughts taking place in Vamanraos mind. In His answer Sai Baba said, Oh! Do you think that This Body is only Sai Baba? I am Forever. Dont worry if I am not on this earth. Why do you think like that?

JaiSaiRam... :)

« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 06:22:25 PM by subhasrini »

Facebook Comments