Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Allah Is Sole Protector Says Shirdi Sai Baba  (Read 126634 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Re: Allah Is Sole Protector Says Shirdi Sai Baba
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2012, 10:04:21 AM »
  • Publish

• Sai Baba in the form of Wood Cutter

Nanasaheb Chandorkar, an intimate and close devotee of Sai Baba was a very religious person. On holidays he used to go to many temples and visited many saints. He used plan in advance to go to place to visit during his holidays.

He lived in Ahmednagar district. He decided to go to Harishchandra hill, to have darshan of Goddess. The temple was about 40 miles above Shirdi; it is called Mataji Mandir (temple of Goddess).

The hill was not very high, but in between there were straight and plain courses. So it was better to climb it in morning only. Nanasaheb thought we don’t have to climb high Himalayas, if start in the afternoon instead of morning, we can reach in time.

In no time he climbed half of the hill. It was summer time. So due to hot climate he felt thirsty. He looked here and there, but could not find even a drop of water. He thought if we move a bit ahead we can find water. So he climbed further, but now his throat was completely dry and he was almost senseless. At last he sat down and started thinking that, “If my Sai Baba was present here, He would have stricken the ground like He did in Dhoop village for me also and my thirst would have disappeared. Dasganu wanted to have a bath in Prayag, but water oozed from my Sai Baba’s legs and Dasganu could have bath while sitting in Shirdi only. Where is Prayag and where is Shirdi? But my Sai Baba is not present here, so now I would have to die without water."

Nanasaheb’s friends told him, “Sir, here is no Sai Baba. So have courage and proceed further. If God’s blessings are with us, we would surely get some water ahead. But Nanasaheb was so restless without water that he did not have courage to move even a step ahead. At the same time in Shirdi, while washing hands after having lunch, Sai Baba said to Shama (Madhavrao Despande), “Nana is caught in a big difficulty”.

Nanasaheb’s friends also lost courage by seeing his condition. At that time a wood cutter was seen climbing the hill. They asked him, “Brother from where will we get water here?” the wood cutter said, “God has stored some sweet water under the stone on which you are sitting. Just lift it up.” Nanasaheb thought how could the wood cutter came to know the exact stone under which water was present.

After going to some distance the wood cutter disappeared. As per the wood cutter’s instructions they all lifted the stone and to the surprise of all they found sweet water beneath it and drank water to their heart’s content. They now preceded further and had darshan of Mataji.

After 15 days of this incident, Nanasaheb went to Shirdi in a horse cart. When he was alighting in front of Dwarkamai, he saw Shama coming towards him. Shama then asked him, “Before 15 days, in afternoon, Sai Baba had said me that Nana is caught in big difficulty, is that true?” Nanasaheb took out his diary to check where he was fifteen days ago. To his surprise he was reminded of the incident of Harishchandra Hill. He narrated the whole incident to Shama.

Now Nanasaheb was both shocked and surprised. He thought, “How sinful I am? Because of me, Sai Baba had to lift the heavy wood and He had to take the form of a wood cutter. For me Sai Baba had to leave Shirdi in that hot afternoon.” Really Nanasaheb Chandorkar was a blessed devotee of Sai Baba.

Source : Translated from Gujarati Book "Sai Sarovar"
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #76 on: May 29, 2012, 05:32:21 PM »
  • Publish

• A Lady took away Sai Baba’s Legs

Shirdi Sai Baba’s method of giving blessings was quite unique. To some He gave darshan in dream, to some He gave darshan in any other form, to some He specially called Shirdi. The fact that if we worship Sai Baba in dream or any other forms like His portrait, our worship reaches to Him. This is a very unique characteristic of this Lord. Here is a strange story in which Sai Baba gave darshan to a lady and called her to Shirdi.

A lady named Chhotubai residing in Bombay was sleeping in her house one night. She had a strange dream which is as follows.

In the dream Sai Baba appeared, He said, ‘I have came for you from far off place and now you do My worship’. Chhotubai bowed to Sai Baba in the dream only. He placed Haldi (Turmeric Powder) and Kumkum on Sai Baba’s legs, placed a garland around Sai Baba’s neck and then again bowed to the Lotus Feet of Sai Baba. But she could not get the exact meaning of that dream.

After some days, she happened to meet Nanasaheb Chandorkar. Nanasaheb said, ‘The meaning of the dream is that you should prepare Sai Baba’s paduka, consecrate it by Sai Baba and do worship regularly'. Chhotubai had a opportunity to go to Shirdi after few days. She got prepared silver padukas and took them with her. When she reached Shirdi, Sai Baba was sitted in Dwarkamai by keeping one of his legs upside. When Chhotubai wanted to worship Sai Baba’s, He kept his leg down on ground and said in sweet words, ‘Now keep the padukas brought by you on My legs and finish your worship’.

Chhotubai at once put forward the padukas brought by her on Sai Baba’s Holy Feet and did worship deeply from her heart. After that Sai Baba took both the padukas in His hands and looking at Nanasaheb Chandorkar said, ‘Look Nana, this lady is cutting My legs and taking away with her.’ Sai Baba returned the padukas to the lady thus consecrated by His Holy hands. Like in the Tetra Yug, Lord Ram gave freedom to Ahalya who was studded in a stone, in the same way Chhotubai’s eyes got freedom by the darshan of Sai Baba.

Anyone who gets the shelter of Sai Baba’s Holy Feet, he gets happiness of this world. The Holy Feet on which saints mind get engrossed, how we simple rustic people can ever say a word on it.
    quote from The blessed Ones-W PradhanNext my wife had a dream here at Santa Cruz of Baba's appearing before her and receiving Pada Pooja from her. Mr. N.G.Chandorkar interpreted it to mean that Baba wanted her to start regular Pada Pooja of Baba at home and so bade her to go to Shirdi with two silver Padukas. She did so. When she went up to Baba, the latter who was sitting with legs folded stretched out his legs of his own accord and said, "Place the Padukas on these and do Pooja". Then my wife placed each of Padukas on each foot of Baba and worshipped them. Baba then said to Nana Saheb "See, Mother has cut off and carried away my feet" and himself picked up the two Padukas and handed them over to my wife. Ever since that date, she is daily worshipping these Padukas.

Source : Translated from Gujarati Book "Sai Sarovar
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #77 on: June 08, 2012, 04:52:38 PM »
  • Publish

• Shirdi Sai Baba's Diseased Peda

Tarkhad family had a unique bonding with Sai Baba. They used to spend holidays mostly in Shirdi which ranged from one month to six months. They had first hand experiences of Sai Baba. This post is one of them.

One day, Mrs. Tarabai Tarkhad was sitting in Dwarkamai and there was no crowd of other devotees. Tarabai sat massaging Sai Babas Holy Feet. Suddenly Tarabai had a glance of an old man in the lane of Shirdi gradually coming towards Dwarkamai. When Tarabai saw him attentively she came to know that he was suffering from leprosy, all his body was full of bad smelling pus and houseflies sat all over the body. Tarabai wished that he should turn on the other way and wont come to Dwarkamai. In those days leprosy was not considered only a disease. It was considered as sin.

Everyone is welcomed in Sai Babas Darbar whether he is a diseased person or a healthy one, whether he is poor or rich, knowledgeable or ignorant, whether cunning or kind. How could then our Beloved Sai stop that person entering His Dwarkamai? As the person wanted to take darshan of Sai Baba he climbed the steps of Dwarkamai. Gradually he climbed the steps, gradually sat near Sai Baba chit chatting for a while. He touched the Feet of Sai Baba and landed off the steps.

Tarabai mentally thanked Sai Baba and felt relieved that the person was leaving. As soon as these thoughts passed in her mind, than Sai Baba came to know. He called that person to Him, made him sit besides Himself and engaged him in some talks. Suddenly Sai Baba inquired him about a packet tied to his waist which was packed in a torn cloth. Sai Baba asked him what was there in that packet. He could not speak clearly and so he started hiding the packet behind him. But Sai Baba snatched it from the person and started opening it curiously.

On opening the packet, two pedhas (sweet mainly made from milk and sugar) which the person bought for offering to Sai Baba were seen. Out of the two pedhas Sai Baba kept one for Him and gave the other one to Tarabai. Tarabai quickly wrapped the pedha in her handkerchief. Although Tarabai was sitting in Dwarkamai, in the palace of Sai Baba, she was gathered with doubts of good and bad. She got Prasad from the Holy Hand of Sai Baba and even then she did not want to eat it, instead she took the Prasad in her hand and sat quietly. Sai Baba said, O Mother, I have given you the Prasad not for merely keeping it in your hands.

Thus Tarabai had to partake the pedha consecrated by His touch though she reluctantly consumed it. In this way by offering the Prasad of pedha Sai Baba took away all the difficulties of Tarabai.

Source : Translated from Gujarati Book "Sai Sarovar"

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #78 on: June 09, 2012, 12:55:14 PM »
  • Publish

• Prophetic words that Baba spoke
    Oh what should I say!(Allah) God has not given introduction of his full grace yet (to Shirdi village). Many people will flock like ants. Great kings (ministers and prime ministers) sitting on the elephants would come. Son! Whosoever lights Dhoop on my Guru's place on Thursday and Friday all his wishes and desires will be fulfilled. From Chaavadi till the end of the road, the place of my Master.

Although when My Sagun Roop (Bodily form) will not be visible my bones would speak to people. They will give courage to my sad devotees.
    I will run to My devotees even if they are across seven seas.
    I will save My devotees from any type of difficulties and troubles."

In this way Sai Baba had said about the future of Shirdi to Mhalsapati when they slept together in Dwarkamaee and Chaavadi on every alternate day.

Sai Baba's each and every word has come out to be true and we can see how present Shirdi is flocked by people like ants. This only suggests that Sai Baba is Creator, Protector and Destroyer of this world. Though He is not with us physically, we can feel His presence not only in Shirdi but everywhere.

Source : A Gujarati Book "Sai Sarovar

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #79 on: June 10, 2012, 08:26:39 AM »
  • Publish

• Story of Two Goats - Shirdi Sai Baba Poem

Shri Vikas Mehta ji has beautifully penned down the incident of previous birth of two goats as explained by Sai Baba Himself from Sai Satcharitra Chapter 46 as feelings of those two goats and the changes after Sai Baba met them.

Ek Ne Bola Main - Main
    Doosre Ne Bola
    Nahin Main - Bas Main
    Dono Jhagde
    Dono Khatm Ho Gaye
    Bakra Ban
    Is Duniya Mein Kho Gaye,
    Bakra To Ban Gaye
    Lekin Phir Bhi
    Kabhi - Kabhi
    Sir Takraate The
    Bas Apni Main - Main Karwaate The,
    Koi Jaanne Wala Jata
    Hum Usey Na Bula Paate
    Usey Dekh Aansoon Bahaate
    Apne Purane Dinon Ki
    Yaadon Mein Kho Jaate,
    Koi Kuch Deta
    To Kuch Khaate
    Nahin To Yun Hi So Jaate,
    Phir Ek Din Ki Baat Thi
    Shayad Us Farishte Se
    Wo Hamari Pehli Mulaquaat Thi,
    Hum Raaste Se Ja Rahe The
    Tabhi Humein Wo Farishta Mil Gaya
    Usne Humein Uthaya
    Apne Gale Se Lagaya
    Bhojan Mangaya, Aur Khilaya,
    Phir Hamari Kimat Dekar
    Hamara Pind Chhudaya,
    Na Jaane Humein Dekh
    Us Farishte Ko Kya Ho Gaya Tha,
    Humein Laga Yeh Sab
    Ek Sapna Hai
    Lekin Jab Usne
    Pyar Se Uthaya
    To Humein Laga
    Koi To Apna Hai,
    Jab Us Farishte
    Ka Haath Laga
    To Hamari 'Main' Chali Gayi,
    Tab Farishte Ke Saath Aaye
    Logon Ne Kaha,
    'Sai Baba' Yeh Hai Kaun
    Humein Bhi To Batao
    Humein Inki Katha Sunaao,
    Tab Humein Pata Laga
    Ye Farishta Koi Aur Nahi
    Shirdi Ke Sai Baba Hai,
    Tab Baba Ne Hamari Kahani Sunayi
    Hum The Bhai - Bhai
    Hum Jhagadte The
    Bas Apni Main - Main Karte The,
    Karmon Ke Kaaran
    Bakra Ban Gaye
    Is Duniya Mein Kho Gaye,
    Aaj In Dono Par Daya Aa Gayi
    Inki Wo Purani Baatein Yaad Aa Gayi,
    Pehle Jo Bakra Tha
    Aaj Wo Insaan Hai
    Aaj Subah Baba Ki
    Vichaar - Shakti Se
    Wo Mere Paas Aa Gaya
    Pehle Roya Phir Bola
    Aaj Hum Insaan Hai
    Farishte Ke Sparsh Ka
    Jaadoo Chal Gaya
    Humein Bakre Se Insaan Bana Gaya,
    Ab Humein Sochna Hai
    Hum Kabhi Na Jhagdenge
    Apni Main - Main Ko Bhi Chhodenge
    Bas 'Sai - Sai' Bolenge,
    Baba - Baba Bolenge...

एक ने बोला मैं - मैं
    दूसरे ने बोला
    नहीं मैं - बस मैं
    दोनों झगडे
    दोनों ख़त्म हो गए
    बकरा बन
    इस दुनिया में खो गए,
    बकरा तो बन गए
    लेकिन फिर भी
    कभी - कभी
    सर टकराते थे
    बस अपनी मैं - मैं करवाते थे,
    कोई जानने वाला जाता
    हम उसे ना बुला पाते
    उसे देख आँसू बहाते
    अपने पुराने दिनों की
    यादों में खो जाते,
    कोई कुछ देता
    तो कुछ खाते
    नहीं तो यूँ ही सो जाते,
    फिर एक दिन की बात थी
    शायद उस फ़रिश्ते से
    वो हमारी पहली मुलाकात थी,
    हम रास्ते से जा रहे थे
    तभी हमें वो फ़रिश्ता मिल गया
     हमें उठाया
    अपने गले से लगाया
    भोजन मंगाया, और खिलाया,
    फिर हमारी कीमत देकर
    हमारा पिंड छुडाया,
    ना जाने हमें देख
    उस फ़रिश्ते को क्या हो गया था,
    हमें लगा यह सब
    एक सपना है
    लेकिन जब उसने
    प्यार से उठाया
    तो हमें लगा
    कोई तो अपना है,
    जब उस फ़रिश्ते
    का हाथ लगा
    तो हमारी 'मैं' चली गयी,
    तब फ़रिश्ते के साथ आये
    लोगों ने कहा,
    'साईं बाबा' यह है कौन
    हमें भी तो बताओ
    हमें इनकी कथा सुनाओ,
    तब हमें पता लगा
    ये फ़रिश्ता कोई और नहीं
    शिर्डी के साईं बाबा है,
    तब बाबा ने हमारी कहानी सुनाई
    हम थे भाई - भाई
    हम झगड़ते थे
    बस अपनी मैं - मैं करते थे,
    कर्मों के कारण
    बकरा बन गए
     दुनिया में खो गए,
    आज इन दोनों पर दया आ गयी
     वो पुरानी बातें याद आ गयी,
    जो बकरा था
    आज वो इंसान है
    आज सुबह बाबा की
    विचार - शक्ति से
    वो मेरे पास आ गया
    पहले रोया फिर बोला
    आज हम इंसान है
    फ़रिश्ते के स्पर्श का
    जादू चल गया
     बकरे से इंसान बना गया,
    अब हमें सोचना है
    हम कभी न झगडेंगे
    अपनी मैं - मैं को भी छोडेंगे
    बस 'साईं - साईं' बोलेंगे,
    बाबा - बाबा बोलेंगे...
    One said I - I, the other said, No, I - just me. Both fought and both were over. Both became goats and lost in the world. Now they both confess likes this - Though we became goats, still sometimes we bumped our heads and I - I existed. If any familiar person passed by, we could call them and see them going. Only we shed tears and got lost in memories of old days. If anyone gave something to eat, we ate, otherwise went to sleep. Then one day we met that divine soul. May be it was our first meeting. We were passing by the road and that divine soul met us. He held us, hugged and sent for food and fed us. Then He paid for our price and made us free. It was not known what happened to that divine soul after seeing us. We took it as a dream. But when He held us with love, we felt that someone is there for us. When that divine soul touched us, our "I" vanished. People who were with that divine soul asked Him, "Sai Baba, who are they, please tell us also". Then we came to know that this divine soul is none other than Shirdi Sai Baba. Baba told our story, "They were brothers who used to fight and always acted for themselves. Due to their deeds they became goats and lost in this world. Today i remembered them". Now due to power of Sai Baba, he (goat) came to me as a person who was goat earlier and cried. The magic of divine soul's hand worked on us. It has made us person from goats. Now we resolve - we would not fight, leave our ego (I) and will chant "Sai Sai" and "Baba Baba".

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #80 on: June 11, 2012, 03:36:13 PM »
  • Publish

• Two Lizards - Shirdi Sai Baba Poem

In Chapter 15 of Sai Satcharitra, we had seen an instance of two lizards sisters meeting and hugging each other in Dwarkmai. This incident was prophesied by Sai Baba well before they both appeared in front of all. Shri Vikas Mehta ji has quoted his imagination about what must have happened after this incident when two birds sat talking about Baba and His Leelas in the following poem.

Masjid Ki Munder Par Baith Kar
    Pakshi Bhi Chahchahate The
    Baba Ki Leelaon Ko Yaad Kar
    Din - Raat Aansoon Bahaate The,
    Ek Din Ek Chidiya Ne
    Doosri Chidiya Se Kaha
    Kya Baba Humein Jaante Hain
    Hum Kaun Hain
    Hamein Bhi Pehchantein Hain ?
    Doosri Ne Pehli Se Kaha
    Ye Baba Lagte Hai, Faqeer
    Lekin Pahuche Hue Sant Hain
    Aur Main To Kahungi
    Ye Anant Hai,
    Thode Hi Din Pehle
    Maine Masjid Ke Kone Mein
    Do Chhipkaliyon Ko Budbudaate Dekha
    Gale Lag Kar
    Aansoon Bahaate Hue Dekha,
    Tabhi Maine Kisi Se Suna
    Yeh Do Behne Thi
    Jo Bichhud Gayi Thi
    Aaj Baba Ne Inhe Milaya Hai
    Dekho To ! Inhe Bhi Gale Se Lagaya Hai,
    To Kya Wo Humein Na Jaanege
    Hum Kaun Hai
    Humein Na Pehchanege,
    Prem Ke Avtaar Hai Sai Baba
    Jo Bichhud Gaye Hain
    Unhe Bhi Milaane Aaye Hain
    Sabhi Ko Gale Se
    Lagaane Aaye Hai...

मस्जिद की मुंडेर पर बैठ कर
    पक्षी भी चहचहाते थे
    बाबा की लीलाओं को याद कर
    दिन - रात आँसू बहाते थे,
    एक दिन एक चिडिया ने
    दूसरी चिडिया से कहा
    क्या बाबा हमें जानते हैं
    हम कौन हैं
    हमें भी पहचानतें हैं ?
    दूसरी ने पहली से कहा
    ये बाबा लगते है, फकीर
    लेकिन पहुचे हुए संत हैं
    और मैं तो कहूँगी
    ये अनंत है,
    थोड़े ही दिन पहले
    मैंने मस्जिद के कोने में
    दो छिपकलियों को बुदबुदाते देखा
    गले लग कर
    आँसू बहाते हुए देखा,
    तभी मैंने किसी से सुना
    यह दो बहने थी
    जो बिछुड़ गयी थी
     बाबा ने इन्हें मिलाया है
     तो ! इन्हें भी गले से लगाया है,
    तो क्या वो हमें ना जानेगे
    हम कौन है
    हमें ना पहचानेगे,
    प्रेम के अवतार है साईं बाबा
    जो बिछुड़ गए हैं
    उन्हें भी मिलाने आये हैं
    सभी को गले से
    लगाने आये है...
    Two birds used to chatter on roof of Masjid (Dwarkami). They cried day and night remembering Baba's Leelas. One one sparrow said to another, "Does Baba know us? Who are we? Does He recognise us? Another one said, "This Baba looks like a Fakir, but He is renowned saint, rather I would say He is Almighty. Before sometime, I saw two lizards in Masjid making noise, shedding tears and hugging and kissing each other. I heard Someone saying that they are sisters who were separated and Baba made them meet. Today Baba has also hugged them". Then how He cannot know us or recognise us? Baba is embodiment of Love, He has come to help those who are separated and love and hug all.

Poem Courtesy - Baba Se Ru-B-Ru written by Sai Devotee Shri Vikas Mehta ji

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #81 on: June 12, 2012, 02:05:27 PM »
  • Publish

• Feelings of Nanasaheb Chandorkar - Shirdi Sai Baba Poem

Following are feelings of an ardent devotee of Sai Baba Shri Nanasaheb Chandorkar.
    Ek Baar Punah Apne Paas Bitha Lo
    Mujhe Apne Hriday Se Laga Lo,
     Rinanubandho Mein Uljha Tha
    Lekin Maine Tumko Paya Tha
    Tumne Bhi Mujhe Gale Lagaya Tha
    Is Sansaar Ka Niyam Samjhaya Tha,
    Janam-Mrityu Ka Khel Bataya Tha,
    Tumne 'Pranipaat' Ka Arth Samjhaya
    Gyan-Agyan Ka Bhed Bataya,
    Wo Hi To Ant Samay Tak
    Mere Kaam Aaya...
    Maine Bhi Tumhare Vichaaron
    Ka Khoob Aanand Uthaya
    Ghar-Ghar Jakar
    Logon Ko
    Tumhari Leelaon Ka Raswadan Karaya
    Jisne SaiNath, Aaj Tak
    Meri Rooh Ko Aaram Pahuchaya
    Jab Koi Tumhara Naam Leta Hai
    Pata Nahin
    Mujhe Bhi Kuch-Kuch Hota Hai,
    Shayad Yeh Tumhara Pyar Hai
    Jo Mujhe Abhi Bhi Shirdi Bulata Hai
    Tumhari Dwarkamai Dekh
    Mujhe Hasata Hai, Rulata Hai
    Mujhe Purane Dino
    Ki Yaad Dilata Hai
    Baba...! Ek Baar Punah
    Apne Paas Bitha Lo
    Mujhe Apne Hriday Se Laga Lo...

एक बार पुनः अपने पास बिठा लो
     मुझे अपने ह्रदय से लगा लो,
    रिनानुबंधो में उलझा था
    लेकिन मैंने तुमको पाया था
    तुमने भी मुझे गले लगाया था
    इस संसार का नियम समझाया था,
    जन्म-मृत्यु का खेल बताया था,
    तुमने 'प्राणीपात' का अर्थ समझाया
    ज्ञान-अज्ञान का भेद बताया,
    वो ही तो अंत समय तक
    मेरे काम आया...
    मैंने भी तुम्हारे विचारों
    का खूब आनंद उठाया
    घर-घर जाकर
    लोगों को
    तुम्हारी लीलाओं का रस्वादन कराया
    जिसने साईंनाथ, आज तक
    मेरी रूह को आराम पहुचाया
    जब कोई तुम्हारा नाम लेता है
    पता नहीं
    मुझे भी कुछ-कुछ होता है,
    शायद यह तुम्हारा प्यार है
    जो मुझे अभी भी शिर्डी बुलाता है
    तुम्हारी द्वारकामाई देख
    मुझे हसाता है रुलाता है
    मुझे पुराने दिनों की
    याद दिलाता है
    बाबा...! एक बार पुनः
    अपने पास बिठा लो
    मुझे अपने ह्रदय से लगा लो...
     Dear Baba, please make me sit beside You once again and hug me. I was caught up in tangles of relations of past births. But I got You and You hugged me. You explained me rules of the world and sports of life and death. You explained the meaning of 'Pranipat' and gave me meaning of ignorance of the differences. That only helped me till my end. I also enjoyed a lot of Your ideas. I went from home to home singing Your glory. This gave so much of happiness to my soul. Whenever someone took Your name, my heart has strange feeling. Perhaps it is Your love which still calls me Shirdi. I laugh and cry by seeing Your Dwarkamai. Dear Baba, please make me sit beside You once again and hug me.

Courtesy - Sai brother Nimesh

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #82 on: June 14, 2012, 02:06:30 PM »
  • Publish

• A Pure Heart - Shirdi Sai Baba Poem

Chitt - Shudh Na Hoga
    To Sabhi Kuch Vyarth Hoga,
    Vichaar - Shudh Hoga
    To Dekhne Ka Andaaz Shudh Hoga,
    Phir Avashya Hi
    Bhitar Bhi
    Prakash Hoga,
    Ichhayen Shudh Hogi
    To Doosron Ke Prati
    Prem Shudh Hoga,
    Tabhi Tumhen Sai Ka
    Sandesh Hoga,
    Unke Prem Ka
    Aabhaas Hoga...

चित्त - शुद्ध
    चित्त - शुद्ध ना होगा
    तो सभी कुछ व्यर्थ होगा
    विचार - शुद्ध होगा
    तो देखने का अंदाज शुद्ध होगा
    फिर अवश्य ही
    भीतर भी
    प्रकाश होगा
    इच्छाएं शुद्ध होगी
    तो दूसरों के प्रति
    प्रेम शुद्ध होगा
    तभी तुम्हें साईं का
    सन्देश होगा
    उनके प्रेम का आभास होगा
     English Translation:

If heart is pure, then everything would have a meaning. If thoughts are pure, view point will also be pure. Soul will also be enlightened. If desires are pure, love towards others will also be pure. Then only Sai Baba's message can be grasped and His love can be felt.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #83 on: June 15, 2012, 11:15:01 AM »
  • Publish

• Tum Jaisa Dev Na Aaya Tha, Na Ayega - Shirdi Sai Baba Poem
    Devotees of Sai Baba see Him as a All in One God. The same feelings are depicted in the following poem written by Shri Vikas Mehtaji. The poem also bears a prayer to Baba to get one rid of all vicious thoughts and be pure at heart. The essence of this poem is a strong feeling of conversation with Baba.
    BABA,

Tum Jaisa Dev Na Aaya Tha, Na Ayega
    Jo Apne Bhakto Ko Sahi Rah Dikha Jayega
    Agar Koi Kehta Hai, Vo Tum Jaisa Hai
    To Tum Use Kshma Dan Do, Use Gyan Dan De Do
    Anyatha Vo Apne Sathi Auro Ko Bhi Duba Jayega
    Yah Bita Samay Bhi Lot Ke Na Ayega
    Is Janam Me Bhi Prakash Ka Abhav Rah Jayega

SADGURU,

Shirdi Ki Rah Dikhayi He, To Uska Mahtva Bhi Samja Do
    Tumne Tooti-Footi Masjid Ka Jirnodhar Karaya
    Apni Dhuni Rama Kar Uske Andhkar Ko Mitaya
    Phir Mujse Ye Pakshpat Kyon?
    Yah Tumhare Hi Banaye Shadripu
    Muje Mere Hi Vicharo Dwara Uksate Hai
    Muje Krodhit Kar-Kamit Kar,
     Mujh Se Bura Karvate Hai
    Fir Mujh Par Khilkhilate Hain

DEVA,

Ab To Mujh Par Daya Karo
    Mujhe Apna Naam-Dhyan De Do
    Muje Apne Vicharo Ki Khumari De Do
    Masjid Ki Tarah, Mere Bhi Sharir Ka Jirnodhar Kar Do
    Apne Satki Se,
    Chhipe Shadripuon Par Prahar Kar Do
    Muje Gyat He, Unka Ant Na Hoga
    Lekin Vo Bhi Kahi Kone Mein Chhip Jayenge, Dab Jayenge
    Jab Unhe Tumhare Ane Ka Abhas Hoga

DEVA

Jab Tum Aaoge, To Chehre Par Tej Hoga
    Andar Hi Andar Prakash Hoga
    Andhkar Ka Nash Hoga
    Tumhare Hi Kahe Shabdo Se
    Bhakon Ko Sukh Ka Ehsas Hoga
    Unhe Tumhari Krupa Ka Abhas Hoga

बाबा,
    तुम जैसा देव ना आया था, ना आयेगा
    जो अपने भक्क्तो को सही रह दिखा जायेगा
    अगर कोई कहता है, वो तुम जैसा है
    तो तुम उसे क्षमा कर दान दे दो, उसे ज्ञान दान दे दो
    अन्यथा वो अपने साथ औरों को भी डूबा जायेगा
    यह बीता समय भी लौट के ना आयेगा
    इस जनम में भी प्रकाश का आभाव रह जायेगा

सदगुरु,

जो अपने भक्तो को सही रह दिखा जायेगा
    शिर्डी की राह दिखाई है, तो उसका महत्व भी समझा दो
    तुमने टूटी-फूटी मस्जिद का जीर्णोद्वार कराया
    अपनी धुनी रम कर उसके अंधकार को मिटाया
    फिर मुझसे यही पक्षपात क्यों?
    यह तुम्हारे ही बनायें षड्रिपुओ
    मुझे मेरे ही विचारों द्वारा उकसाते है
    मुझे क्रोधित कर-कमित कर,
    मुझसे बुरा करवाते हैं
    फिर मुज पर खिलखिलाते हैं

देवा,

अब तो मुज पर दया करो
     मुझे अपना नाम-ध्यान दे दो
    मुझे अपने विचारों की खुमारी दे दो
    मस्जिद की तरह, मेरे भी शरीर का जीर्णोद्वार कर दो
    अपने सटके से,
    छिपे षड्रिपुओ पर प्रहार कर दो
    मुझे ज्ञात है, उनका अंत ना होगा
    लेकिन वे भी कहीं कोने में चिप जायेंगे, दब जायेंगे
    जब उन्हें तुम्हारे आने का आभास होगा

देवा

जब तुम आओगे, तो चेहरे पर तेज होगा
    अन्दर ही अन्दर प्रकाश होगा
    अंधकार का नाश होगा
    तुम्हारे ही कहे शब्दों से
    भक्तों को सुख का अहसास होगा
    उन्हें तुम्हारी कृपा का आभास होगा
    जो अपने भाकों को सही राह दिखा जायेगा

There is no God who has landed on this earth to show right path to His devotees. If anyone says that He is like You, give him forgiveness otherwise he will make others believe the same. This time if gone will never come back and in this birth, there will be lack of light of knowledge. You have shown the way to Shirdi, now please explain its importance. Old masjid was repaired by You and You shed away darkness by lighting Sacred Fire - Dhuni. Then why this partiality with me? The attachments made by You make my mind restless. They laugh at me after making me angry thereby ending up with wrong deeds by me. Take pity on me Baba. Give me Your name and help me to meditate on Your form. Give me passion of Your thoughts, please repair me like this mosque. Give blows to my attachments and vicious thoughts with Your Satka. I am sure that they will not go, but they will hide themselves in one corner with realization of Your presence. My face will glow when You will come to me. My inward world will enlighten and darkness will vanish. Devotees will feel happiness through words uttered by You and will be blessed with Your mercy.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #84 on: June 16, 2012, 12:05:40 PM »
  • Publish

• I Want To See You Face To Face - Shirdi Sai Baba Poem

Ek Baar Tumse
    Ru-Ba-Ru Ho Jaau
    To Baat Ban Jaaegi
    Ek Mulaakaat Kar Lu
    To Baat Ban Jaaegi
    Sochta Hu, Vo Samay Bhi
    Kya Samay Hoga
    Jab Tumhaari-Meri Baat Hogi
    Main Tumhaare Khyaalo/Khwaabo Mein Hi Tha
    Tabhi Kisine Muje Thap-thapaaya
    Bolaa, Utho, Baba Ne Tumhe Hai Bulaaya
    Main Tumhaare Samaksh Aa Gaya
    Tumhe Apni Nazaron Mein
    Bithaa Bhi Naa Paayaa Ki Bas Ghabaraayaa
    Tumne Apnaa Varad Hast Uthaayaa
    Mere Mastishak Par Lagaayaa
    Tabhi Mujhe Romach Ho Paayaa
    Lagtaa Tha, Maine Sab Kuch Paayaa
    Us Samay Lagaa
    Yah Samay Tham Jaaye
    To Baat Ban Jaaegi
    Yah Mulaakaat Puri Raat Ho Jaaye
    To Baat Ban Jaayegi

एक बार तुमसे
    रु-ब-रु हो जाऊ
    तो बात बन जाएगी
    एक मुलाक़ात कर लू
    तो बात बन जाएगी
    सोचता हु, वो समय भी
    क्या समय होगा
    जब तुम्हारी-मेरी बात होगी
    मैं तुम्हारे ख्यालो/ख़्वाबो में ही था
    तभी किसीने मुझे थप-थपाया
    बोला, उठो, बाबा ने तुम्हे है बुलाया
    मैं तुम्हारे समक्ष आ गया
    तुम्हे अपनी नज़रों में
    बिठा भी ना पाया की बस घबराया
    तुमने अपना वरद हस्त उठाया
    मेरे मस्तिष्क पर लगाया
    तभी मुझे रोमांच हो पाया
    लगता था, मैंने सब कुछ पाया
    उस समय लगा
    यह समय थम जाए
    तो बात बन जाएगी
    यह मुलाक़ात पूरी रात हो जाए
    तो बात बन जाएगी
     English Translation :

I want to see You face to face, Baba. Let me meet You once and my life will get its meaning. I cant imagine that moment when You will be in front of me and We Both will talk. I was thinking about You and someone came and said, "Come on, Baba has called you". When I came in front of You, I could not fill Your form in my eyes, but before that I was frightened. Seeing my such state, You gently put Your Hand on my head and my body was thrilled. I wish that this moment freezes here only and Our talks should last for whole night.

Photo Courtesy - Sai brother Rahul ji

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #85 on: June 18, 2012, 02:02:24 PM »
  • Publish

• We Have Your Support Baba - Shirdi Sai Baba Poem

Baba,
    Tum Masjid Ki Deewar Ke Sahare Khade Ho
    Lekin Mujhe Sahara Kewal Tumhara Mila Hai...
    Tumhari Masjid Ki Deewar Ke Pathar
    Mujhse Bolte Hain
    Hum Pathar Avashya Hain
    Par Hum Mein Bhi Pyar, Baba Ka Bhara Hai...
    Jab Se Humein Sparsh Baba Ka Mila Hai
    Logon Ne Hum Patharon Se Bhi Pyar Kara Hai...
    Hum To Besahara The
    Bas Yun Hi Raahon Mein Pade The...
    Humein Koi Poochta Na Tha
    Humein Koi Dekhta Na Tha...
    Hum Besahara Kya Sahara Dete
    Humein To Swyam SadGuru Ka Sahara Mila Hai...
    Bhala Baba Kya Deewar Ke Sahare Khade Honge
    Poori Duniya Ko To Unka Sahara Mila Hai...

बाबा,
    तुम मस्जिद की दीवार के सहारे खड़े हो
    लेकिन मुझे सहारा केवल तुम्हारा मिला है...
    तुम्हारी मस्जिद की दीवार के पत्थर
    मुझसे बोलते हैं
    हम पत्थर अवश्य हैं
    पर हममें भी प्यार, बाबा का भरा है...
    जब से हमें स्पर्श बाबा का मिला है
    लोगों ने हम पत्थरों से भी प्यार करा है...
    हम तो बेसहारा थे
    बस यूँ ही राहों में पड़े थे...
    हमें कोई पूछता ना था
    हमें कोई देखता ना था...
    हम बेसहारा क्या सहारा देते
    हमें तो स्वयं सद्गुरु का सहारा मिला है...
    भला बाबा क्या दीवार के सहारे खड़े होंगे
    पूरी दुनिया को तो उनका सहारा मिला है...
     Baba, You are standing with support of this wall of Masjid (Dwarkamai), but i have got support from You. The stones of walls of Your Masjid say, "Though, we are stones, we are filled with love of Baba. We have got love from people since we got Holy Baba's holy touch. We were supportless and were lying on the path uselessly, nobody talked with us and nobody saw us. We supportless were incapable to give any support instead we got support of Sadguru Himself. The whole world has got support of Baba, then how could He take support of wall.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #86 on: June 19, 2012, 01:51:31 PM »
  • Publish

• Door Shirdi Mein Baithkar - Shirdi Sai Baba Poem

Door Shirdi Mein Baithkar
    Baba Mujhe
    Bulaa Rahe Hai
    Mere Soye Pyaar
    Ko Jagaa Rahe Hain

Main To Tumhe
    Jaantaa Naa Thaa
    Tum Koun Ho
    Kahaa Rehte Ho
    Pahchaantaa Naa Thaa

Tum Aaye
    Mere Khwaabo Mein
    Mujhe Jagaa Gaye
    Mujhe Uthaa Gaye
    Mujhe Shirdi
    Aane Ko Bula Gaye

Tumhaare Hi Kisi
    Deewane Ne
     Mujhe Tumhaari Shirdi
    Ka Pataa Bataa Diyaa
    Tumhaare Gurusthan,
    Tumhaari Masjid
    Ka Pataa Bataa Diyaa
    Ab To Samay Aa Gayaa
    Jab Baba Ne
    Mujhe Bulaa Liya

Ab Muje Roko Nahi
    Mujhe Toko Nahi
    Mujhe Jaane Do

Door Shirdi Mein Baithkar
    Baba Mujhe
    Bulaa Rahe Hai
    Mere Soye Pyaar
    Ko Jagaa Rahe Hain

दूर शिरडी में बैठकर
    बाबा मुझे
    बुला रहे है
    मेरे सोये प्यार
    को जगा रहे हैं

मैं तो तुम्हे
    जानता ना था
    तुम कौन हो
    कहा रहते हो
    पहचानता ना था

तुम आये
    मेरे ख्वाबो में
    मुझे जगा गये
    मुझे उठा गये
    मुझे शिरडी
    आने कों बुला गये

तुम्हारे ही किसी
    दीवाने ने
    मुझे तुम्हारी शिरडी
    का पता बता दिया
    तुम्हारे गुरुस्थान,
    तुम्हारी मस्जिद
    का पता बता दिया
    अब तो समय आ गया
    जब बाबा ने
    मुझे बुला लिया

अब मुझे रोको नहीं
    मुझे टोको नहीं
    मुझे जाने दो

दूर शिरडी में बैठकर
    बाबा मुझे
    बुला रहे है
    मेरे सोये प्यार
    को जगा रहे हैं
     Translation in English :

Sai Baba is calling me in Shirdi which is far away. He has awaken sleeping love in me. I did not know Who is Sai Baba and where He lived. You came in my dreams and woke me up to call me to Shirdi. I got Your whereabouts from Your Devotee (Lover) only. I came to know about Your Masjid (Dwarkamai) and Gurusthan. Now the time has come when i have been called by Baba. Please dont stop me now, i have to go to Baba.

Brief Description :

As per my view poet has narrated his experience from the day when he did not know about Baba, then after his acquaintance with Baba and finally in the end poet shows his urge to be one with Baba and get rid of cycles of birth and re-birth.
    Credits:
    Photo Courtesy - Sai brother Rahul ji

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #87 on: June 23, 2012, 06:39:48 PM »
  • Publish

• You Took Me In Aeroplane - Shirdi Sai Baba Poem
    This Poem depicts feelings of Shri Kakasaheb Dixit towards Sai Baba.

Main Sochta Tha
    Tum Karte The
    Apne ShaktiPaat Se
    Mere Khazane Bharte The,
    Maine Socha Tha, Vitthal
    Tum Pragat Ho Gaye,
    Us Leela Ke Rachiyata Ho Gaye,
    Mujhe Tumhara
    Ek Deewana Mila Tha
    Jisne Ghar - Ghar Jaakar
    Tumhara Naam Likha Tha,
    Usne Mujhe Bola Tha
    Tumhara Sambandh Hai
    To, Baba Milenge, Zaroor
    Pyar Hai, To Phool Khilenge, Zaroor,
     Jab Maine Tumhe Dekha
    To Tumhara Ho Gaya
    Mujhe Aisa Laga
     Tumhare Charno Ka Sahara Ho Gaya,
    Poorv Janmo Mein Jo Gum Hua Tha
    Usse Mulaquaat Ho Gayi,
    Jab Tumhari - Meri Baat Hui
    To Yeh Samajh Lo
    Mere Devdhar Ki
    Apne Dev Se Mulaquaat Hui,
    Uske Baad, Main Sochta Tha
    Tum Karte The
    Apne ShaktiPaat Se
    Mere Khazane Bharte The,
    Main Roya, Chillaya, Gabaraya
    Lekin Tumne
    Mujhe Apne Paas Bithaya
    ShriMadBhagvat Aur Bhaavarth Ramayan
    Ka Paath Karaya
    Uska Arth
    Mujhe Samjhaya,
    Is Par Bhi Tum Shaant Na Rahe
    Apni Samadhi Ke Baad Bhi
    Mujhe Apna Darsh Karaya,
    Tum Saakaar Bhi Ho Niraakaar Bhi
    Yeh Saakshat Karke Dikhaya
    Tumhari Leelaon Se
    Yeh Meri Samajh Mein Aaya,
    Phir Punah Tum Shaant Na Baithe
    1922 Mein Mujhe Shirdi Bulaya
    S. B. Dhumal Ko Bhi
    Mere Saath Karaya
    Apni Hi Shakti Se
    Shirdi Ko Ek Sansthan Banaya,
    Aaj Bhi Main Chhup - Chhup Kar Yahan Aata Hoon
    Aur Sada, Tumhe DwarkaMai Mein Paata Hoon
    Tum Aaj Bhi Waise Ho
    Jaise Pehle The
    Log Badle - Shareer Badle
    Par Tum Na Badle
    Tumhari Leelaein Na Badli
    Tumhare Khel Na Badle,
     Aaj Main Apni Panguta Se Prasann Hoon
    Jisne Mujhe Tum Se Milaya
    Mere Man Ki Panguta Ko Hataya,
    Mujhe Vimaan Mein Bithaya
    Sada Ke Liye Apne Gale Se Lagaya...

मैं सोचता था
    तुम करते थे
    अपने शक्तिपात से
    मेरे खजाने भरते थे,
    मैंने सोचा था, विट्टल
    तुम प्रगट हो गए,
    उस लीला के रचियता हो गए,
    मुझे तुम्हारा
    एक दीवाना मिला था
    जिसने घर - घर जाकर
    तुम्हारा नाम लिखा था,
     उसने मुझे बोला था
    तुम्हारा सम्बन्ध है
    तो, बाबा मिलेंगे, ज़रूर
    प्यार है, तो फूल खिलेंगे, ज़रूर,
    जब मैंने तुम्हे देखा
    तो तुम्हारा हो गया
     मुझे ऐसा लगा
    तुम्हारे चरणों का सहारा हो गया,
    पूर्वजन्मों में जो गुम हुआ था
    उससे मुलाकात हो गयी,
    जब तुम्हारी - मेरी बात हुई
    तो यह समझ लो
    मेरे देवधर की
    अपने देव से मुलाकात हुई,
    उसके बाद, मैं सोचता था
    तुम करते थे
    अपने शक्तिपात से
    मेरे खजाने भरते थे,
    मैं रोया, चिल्लाया, गबराया
    लेकिन तुमने
    मुझे अपने पास बिठाया
    श्रीमद्भागवत और भावार्थ रामायण
    का पाठ कराया
    उसका अर्थ
    मुझे समझाया,
    इस पर भी तुम शांत ना रहे
    अपनी समाधी के बाद भी
    मुझे अपना दर्श कराया,
    तुम साकार भी हो निराकार भी
    यह साक्षात करके दिखाया
    तुम्हारी लीलाओं से
    यह मेरी समझ में आया,
    फिर पुनः तुम शांत ना बैठे
    1922 में मुझे शिर्डी बुलाया
    एस. बी. धूमल को भी
    मेरे साथ कराया
    अपनी ही शक्ति से
    शिर्डी को एक संसथान बनाया,
    आज भी मैं छुप - छुप कर यहाँ आता हूँ
    और सदा, तुम्हें द्वारकामाई में पाता हूँ
    तुम आज भी वैसे हो
    जैसे पहले थे
    लोग बदले - शरीर बदले
    पर तुम ना बदले
    तुम्हारी लीलाएं ना बदली
    तुम्हारे खेल ना बदले,
    आज मैं अपनी पंगुता से प्रसन्न हूँ
    जिसने मुझे तुम से मिलाया
    मेरे मन की पंगुता को हटाया,
    मुझे विमान में बिठाया
    सदा के लिए अपने गले से लगाया...
     I used to think and You used to do. My coffers were filled by Your powers. I was under wrong impression that Lord Vitthal appeared, but it was Your sport. I met a person who loved You dearly and who wrote Your name by roaming house to house. He told me that if Our relation is there, Baba will come to me. If you have love, flowers will blossom. I became Yours as soon as i saw You. When i saw You, i thought i have support of Your Holy Feet only. I got the One whom i was missing from past many births. When We talked i felt that a person aspiring for God, met God. I used to think and You used to do. My coffers were filled by Your powers. I cried, screamed and feared, but You made me sit beside You and explained me meaning of Bhagwat and Bhavarth Ramayan. Though it did not satisfy You and to came before me after Your Mahasamadhi. You made me realize that You are formless and with form. I understood this by Your sports. Then again You were anxious and called me to Shirdi in 1922. You made me meet S. B. Dhumal. You made Shirdi an organization with Your powers. Today also, i come here secretly and always find You in Your Dwarkamai. You are the same. People changed, bodies changed, but You have not changed, nor Your sports. Today i am proud of my lameness due to which i met You and removed lameness of my mind, made me sit in an aeroplane and merged me in Yourself forever.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #88 on: June 24, 2012, 12:16:26 PM »
  • Publish

• I Did Not Understand Your Sports - Shirdi Sai Baba Poem

This poem carries a deep meaning. They are thoughts of Dasganu. In Chapter 4 of Sacred Text - Sai Satcharitra, Once, Das Ganu thought that he should go to Prayag for a bath, and came to Sai Baba to get His permission for doing so. Sai Baba replied to him - "It is not necessary to go so long. Our Prayag is here, believe me." Then wonder of wonders! When Das Ganu placed his head on Sai Baba’s Feet, out came or flowed streams, of Ganga - Yamuna water, from both the toes of Sai Baba. Seeing this miracle, Das Ganu was overwhelmed with feelings of love and adoration and was full of tears. Inwardly, he felt inspired, and his speech burst forth into a song in praise of Sai Baba and His Leelas. But he did not drink that water thinking Sai Baba to be a Muslim. Later, he realised his mistake and confessed it before Baba. The following poem beautifully narrates feelings of Dasganu during his confession.

Na To Mein Choron Ko Pakad Paya
    Na To Apne Bheetar Ke Chor Ko Bhaga Paya,
    Mein To Apni Masti Ka Mastana Tha
    Bas Naach-Gaane Ka Deewana Tha,
     Police Ka Danda Chalata Tha
    Apna Baaj Bajata Tha...
     Ghumte - Ghumte Maine Tumko Paya
    Lekin Tumko Samajh Na Paya
    Main Choron Ke Peeche Bhaga Par Na Unko Pakad Paya
    Na Apne Bheetar Ke Chor Ko Bhaga Paya,
    Tumhara Khel Bhi,
    Meri Samajh Na Aaya
    Ghum Kar Main Tumhare Hi Paas Aaya...
    Ek Din Maine Tumse Farmaya
    Prayag Snan Ko Jana Hai
     Usmein Dubki Laga
    Apna Jeevan Safal Banana Hai,
    Baba... Tum Bole, Ab Kahan Jaaoge
    Ganga - Jamuna Yahin Paaoge,
    Yeh Kehna Tha
    Tumhare Charno Se Ganga-Jamuna Nikli
    Logon Ne Us Jal Ko Uthaya
    Apni Aankhe, Apni Jihwa
    Apne Hriday Se Usey Lagaya
    Lekin Tumhara Yeh Khel
    Meri Samajh Na Aaya
    Us Din Maine Tumhara Pyar
    Bas Yun Hi Gawaya...
    Baba... Na To Main Choron Ko Pakad Paya
    Na Hi Apna Chor Bhaga Paya,
    Lekin Baad Mein Bahut Pachtaya
    Mera Vishwas Dagmagaya Tha
    Mera Sabr Thartharaya Tha,
    Phir Bhi Tumne Himmat Na Haari
    Apne Pyar Se Saari Baazi Palat Daali
    Mujh Par Apna Pyar Barsaya
    Mujhe Sai Leelamrit Ka Paan Karaya
    SadGuru... Tumhara Yeh Khel
    Meri Samajh Na Aaya
    Tumne Hi To
    Mere Bheetar Ke Chor Ko Bhagaya...

न तो में चोरों को पकड़ पाया
    न तो अपने भीतर के चोर को भगा पाया,
     में तो अपनी मस्ती का मस्ताना था
    बस नाच-गाने का दीवाना था,
    पुलिस का डंडा चलाता था
    अपना बाज बजाता था...
    घूमते - घूमते मैंने तुमको पाया
    लेकिन तुमको समझ न पाया
    मैं चोरों के पीछे भागा पर न उनको पकड़ पाया
    न अपने भीतर के चोर को भगा पाया,
    तुम्हारा खेल भी, मेरी समझ न आया
     घूम कर मैं तुम्हारे ही पास आया...
    एक दिन मैंने तुमसे फ़रमाया
    प्रयाग स्नान को जाना है
    उसमें डूबकी लगा
    अपना जीवन सफल बनाना है,
    बाबा... तुम बोले, अब कहाँ जाओगे
    गंगा-जमुना यहीं पाओगे,
    यह कहना था
    तुम्हारे चरणों से गंगा-जमुना निकली
    लोगों ने उस जल को उठाया
    अपनी आँखे, अपनी जिह्वा
    अपने ह्रदय से उसे लगाया
    लेकिन तुम्हारा यह खेल
    मेरी समझ न आया
    उस दिन मैंने तुम्हारा प्यार
    बस यूँ ही गवायाँ ...
    बाबा ... न तो मैं चोरों को पकड़ पाया
    न ही अपना चोर भगा पाया,
    लेकिन बाद में बहुत पछताया
    मेरा विश्वास डगमगाया था
     मेरा सब्र थरथराया था,
     फिर भी तुमने हिम्मत न हारी
    अपने प्यार से सारी बाज़ी पलट डाली
    मुझ पर अपना प्यार बरसाया
    मुझे साईं लीलामृत का पान कराया
    सद्गुरु... तुम्हारा यह खेल मेरी समझ न आया
    तुमने ही तो
    मेरे भीतर के चोर को भगाया...

Neither could I catch the thieves, nor neither my inner thief got away. I had fun in my happy going nature and was dance - song crazy. I used stick of Police and issued orders. While roaming about I found you. But I did not understand. I ran after thieves, but could not hold on. Neither could I catch the thieves, nor neither my inner thief got away. I did not understand Your Games. At last i came to You after roaming many places. One day I said, "I wish to go to Prayag for bath to succeed my life. Baba ... You said, "Where will you now, you will get Ganga - Jamuna here." I said this and out came Ganga - Jamuna from Your Feet. People took that water and touched their eyes, tongue and applied it to their hearts too. But I did not understand Your game. That day I missed Your love. Baba, Neither could I catch the thieves, nor neither my inner thief got away. Later, i repented much, my faith trembled and my patience shook. Yet You were not lost and put Your love to turn the whole game. You showered Your love on me and gave me nectar of Your leela. Sadguru...I did not understand Your Sports. You only made thief inside me run away.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #89 on: June 26, 2012, 05:53:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • Feelings of Radhakrishnamai - Shirdi Sai Baba Poem

The following poem are feelings of Radhakrishnamai an ardent devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba.

Mujh Par Daya Karo
    Mujhko Kshma Karo,
    Mera Jeevan Soona Tha
    Bas Har Pal Ka Rona Tha,
    Phir Tum Shirdi Aaye
    Maine Tumhara Pyar Paya
    Jeevan Jeene Ka Arth Samajh Aaya...
    Baba Tum Jahan Jaate
    Main Bhi Wahan Jaati
    Tumhari Raahon Mein
    Kewal Phool Barsaati
    Tumhari Leelaon Ka
    Smaran Kar Hi
    Main So Paati...
    Tumhari Dhuni Ko Swachh Kar
    Main Prasanta Ka Anubhav Paati
    Tumhari Hi YogMaya Ki Shakti
    Kewal Mujhe Suhaati
    Phir Ek Din Jor Se Aandhi Aayi
    Meri Satarkta Bhi
    Mere Kaam Na Aayi...
    Lekin Tumhara Pyar
    Mere Saath Raha
    Tumhara Haath
    Sadaa Mere Saath Raha
    Aaj Phir Mujhe
    Tumhari Yaad Aayi...
    Baba, Main Koi Aur Nahi
    Main Hoon, Tumhari RadhaKrishna - Maai
    Ab Yeh Baat
    Meri Samajh Main Aayi
    Gareebon Ka Hai Allah - Bhai
    Ameeri Se Kahin Laakh - Suhaai...

मुझ पर दया करो
    मुझको क्षमा करो,
     मेरा जीवन सूना था
    बस हर पल का रोना था,
    फिर तुम शिर्डी आये
    मैंने तुम्हारा प्यार पाया
    जीवन जीने का अर्थ समझ आया...
    बाबा तुम जहाँ जाते
    मैं भी वहां जाती
    तुम्हारी राहों में
    केवल फूल बरसाती
    तुम्हारी लीलाओं का
    स्मरण कर ही
    मैं सो पाती...
    तुम्हारी धुनी को स्वच्छ कर
    मैं प्रसंता का अनुभव पाती
    तुम्हारी ही योगमाया की शक्ति
    केवल मुझे सुहाती
    फिर एक दिन जोर से आंधी आई
    मेरी सतर्कता भी
    मेरे काम न आई...
    लेकिन तुम्हारा प्यार
    मेरे साथ रहा
    तुम्हारा हाथ
    सदा मेरे साथ रहा
    आज फिर मुझे
    तुम्हारी याद आई...
    बाबा, मैं कोई और नहीं
    मैं हूँ, तुम्हारी राधाकृष्णा - माई
    अब यह बात
    मेरी समझ मैं आई
    गरीबों का है अल्लाह - भाई
    अमीरी से कहीं लाख - सुहाई...
    Take pity on me and forgive me. There was nothing in my life. Only tears came down my eyes every moment. Then You come to Shirdi. I got Your love and understand how to live life. Wherever you went Baba, i used to come with You. I dropped flowers in Your way. I used to sleep while remembering Your sports. I got happiness by cleaning Your Dhuni (Sacred Fire). I was witness of Your supernatural powers. Then one day there came a calamity and my presence of mind became useless. But Your love was with me always. Today i am again missing You. Baba, i am none other than Your Radhakrishnamai. Today i understood that Allah is with poor people which is far better than richness.

Facebook Comments