Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: BABA SAYS  (Read 111252 times)

Offline ARUN_REDDY

• Blessings 1
    • http://groups.msn.com/sabkamalikek
Re: BABA SAYS
« Reply #225 on: February 05, 2007, 06:03:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Bodies are like bulbs and the principle of Atma is like the current passing through all the bulbs. Understand this oneness and share your love with one and all. Do not consider anyone to be your enemy. You consider the one who loves you to be your friend and the one who hates you to be your foe. In fact, there is neither a friend nor a foe. It is only your imagination. All are one. It is only divinity that expresses itself as mother, father, brother, sister, etc. Names and forms may be different, but the underlying truth is one.
    -BABA

http://groups.msn.com/sabkamalikek

Offline ARUN_REDDY

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #226 on: February 06, 2007, 08:01:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Today, you do not find peace anywhere in the world. You see only pieces! In fact, people are breaking their heart into pieces. How then can peace be acquired? There is only one solution to this problem. Love God. Have faith in God. Surrender unto Him. Dedicate your whole life to God and carry on every activity of yours as an offering to Him. Let all your activities be helpful to others. Help ever, hurt never. If you wish to be always happy, pray for the welfare of others. This is the real Sadhana (spiritual exercise) that you should undertake. Spirituality does not mean simply doing Bhajans and performing some acts of worship. Cultivate noble qualities. Always pray for the welfare of all. It is in this context, the prayer of Loka Samasta Sukhino Bhavantu (May all the beings of the world be happy) is addressed.
    -BABA

Offline ARUN_REDDY

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #227 on: February 07, 2007, 05:06:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • It is essential to cleanse the mind through regular Sadhana (spiritual exercises) and thereby tune your will to the infinite will of God, so that it becomes merged in His glory. Scholarship or skill, however deep and varied, have no cleansing power. They only add the impurities of pride and competition. Learned men are not necessarily good, nor are the men who possess power over the forces of nature. Sathya (truth), Dharma (righteousness), Shanti (peace) and Prema (love) are the hallmarks of a purified heart, where God is enshrined and is manifest.
    -BABA

Offline ARUN_REDDY

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #228 on: February 08, 2007, 07:42:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • You can get the feeling of yearning for the Divine only if you get a taste of the Prema (Love) of the Divine. That is why I have come among you - to give you a taste of that Love so that the yearning for God will be planted in your hearts. Mastery over mountains of information has been attained by man now, but wisdom has lagged behind. Hence, man's capacity to probe and progress into the realm of the universal and the Absolute has to be developed. He must realize the truth that man's distance from Divinity is the same as his distance from himself.
    -BABA

Offline ARUN_REDDY

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #229 on: February 09, 2007, 07:13:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • You may feel that spirituality is too abstract and not easily comprehensible. The Atma Tattwa (Atmic Principle) cannot be understood and realized by merely gathering material knowledge. In fact, Atma Tattwa is beyond the scope of material knowledge. It is transcendental. It is at the base of all forms of knowledge. If one is able to realize this Atma Tattwa, he can easily realize every other aspect. The fundamental question for the basis for everything in this universe is: "Who am I?" If you enquire within yourself as to who you really are, you will ultimately realize the Truth that the "I" principle is nothing but the Atma Tattwa. Develop firm faith in that Atma Tattwa.
    -BABA

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
    • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #230 on: June 02, 2007, 01:40:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram....

BABA SAID.....

"Believe Me, though I pass away, My bones in My tomb will give you hope and confidence. Not only Myself but My tomb would be speaking, moving and communicating with those who would surrender themselves whole-heartedly to Me. Do not be anxious that I would be absent from you. You will hear My bones speaking and discussing your welfare. But remember Me always, believe in Me heart and soul and then you will be most benefited.

BLESS US YOUR SHRADHA & SABURI SAI....

Jai Sai Ram....
    "लोका समस्ता सुखिनो भवन्तुः
    ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

" Loka Samasta Sukino Bhavantu
    Aum ShantiH ShantiH ShantiH"~~~

May all the worlds be happy. May all the beings be happy.
    May none suffer from grief or sorrow. May peace be to all~~~

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
    • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #231 on: June 15, 2007, 12:45:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram...

SAI BABA OFTEN SAID THAT~~~Let His man (Devotee) be at any distance, a thousand koss away from Him, he will be drawn to SHIRDI like a sparrow, with a thread tied to its feet~~~

Jai Sai Ram...
    "लोका समस्ता सुखिनो भवन्तुः
    ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

" Loka Samasta Sukino Bhavantu
    Aum ShantiH ShantiH ShantiH"~~~

May all the worlds be happy. May all the beings be happy.
    May none suffer from grief or sorrow. May peace be to all~~~

Offline goodsadanand

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #232 on: June 28, 2007, 02:25:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Do not wait until you are past middle age to practice this sadhana of Namasmarana.

There are some parents who tell their children that they can take up religious practices in their old age. But a straight plant means a straight tree; a bent plant can never grow into a straight tree.

So the sadhana has to be followed from a tender age.

-BABA

Sai Ram,

Yes, Baba can be remembered any time , at any age.

Baba is like a mother...I cannot say I will remember my mother from 3:30 Am to 4:00 Am (Bramha Muhurtham),
    If I love my mother I will spontaneouly remember her as long as I am conscious.

Baba is not bound by time, and thus is not dependent on it.

There is only one medium to touch Baba's Soul...it is genuine devotion

Offline saikrupakaro

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #233 on: August 22, 2007, 03:19:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • :D :-*Eleven Assurances of Sai Baba:D :-*

Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an end.

The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness, as soon as they climb the steps of my Mosque.

I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.

My tomb shall bless and speak the needs of my devotees.

I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.

My mortal remains would speak from my tomb.

I am Ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.

If you look at me I look at you.

If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.

If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.

There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.

Sai Anamika
    SHRI SAI BABA SAB PAR KRUPA KARO PLZZ

Offline saikrupakaro

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #234 on: August 23, 2007, 02:35:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*Dear Sai Bhagat, :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

when you see this Messge " Close your eyes and see SAI BABA  , breath inhale saying BABA BE WITH ME ALWAYS " open your eyes.

Thanks baba is happy with you.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*Bolo shri Sat Guru Sainath maharaj ki JAI :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Sai Anamika :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
    SHRI SAI BABA SAB PAR KRUPA KARO PLZZ

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #235 on: February 24, 2008, 04:07:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Says

The first step to direct knowledge of God is spiritual practice; the first step in spiritual practice is

service to the Guru performed in total faith and surrender. At the same time, the responsibility of the

Guru is to instruct the disciple on the nature of God, to instruct continuously and in simple ways.

When the disciple grasps this instruction, it becomes indirect knowledge. This indirect knowledge can

be transformed into direct knowledge by constant recapitulation and by constantly turning it over in

the mind.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline fatima

• Blessings 16
    « Reply #236 on: May 23, 2008, 02:51:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • "Engage yourself in good thoughts and actions. Do your duties and surrender yourself, heart and soul, to Me". -Shri Sai Baba
    Not every heart is capable of finding the secret of God's love.

There are not pearls in every sea; there is not gold in every mine.

------Baba Farid

Offline fatima

• Blessings 16
    « Reply #237 on: June 24, 2008, 08:55:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • "If My Leelas be written, the Avidya (nescience) will vanish and if they are attentively and devotedly listened to, the consciousness of the worldly existence will abate and strong waves of devotion and love will rise up and if one dives deep into My Leelas, he would get precious jewels of Knowledge."

"What is meditation? Real meditation is to lose one’s false individuality into the ocean of cosmic divine personality."

"If one perpetually thinks of Me, and makes Me his sole refuge, I become his debtor, and will give My head to save him."

------Baba Farid

Offline fatima

• Blessings 16
    « Reply #238 on: June 26, 2008, 01:58:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • "Holy company is the most perfect means of purification".-Shri Sai Baba

------Baba Farid

Offline asha_thuniya

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #239 on: January 19, 2009, 02:27:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • ॐ सांई राम !!!

बाबा ....हर पल के लिए , हर खुशी के लिए ,हर सुख के लिए , हर श्वास के लिए ...हर घङी के लिए.....तेरा शुक्रियां  ....मेरे सांई ...मेरे बाबा....

शुक्रिया बीते हुए कल के लिए ...
     शुक्रिया इस आज के लिए...
     शुक्रिया इस आने वाले कल के लिए...

Facebook Comments