Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DOST KAISE HO SAI BABA?HOW SHOULD FRIENDS BE SAI..  (Read 93373 times)

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
  • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
    • Sai Baba
Re: DOST KAISE HO SAI BABA?HOW SHOULD FRIENDS BE SAI..
« Reply #375 on: August 01, 2007, 11:18:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram~~~

ONE LOYAL FRIEND IS WORTH TEN THOUSAND RELATIVES~~~

Jai Sai Ram ~~~
    "लोका समस्ता सुखिनो भवन्तुः
    ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

" Loka Samasta Sukino Bhavantu
    Aum ShantiH ShantiH ShantiH"~~~

May all the worlds be happy. May all the beings be happy.
    May none suffer from grief or sorrow. May peace be to all~~~

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
    • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #376 on: August 03, 2007, 12:07:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram ~~~

:)  A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift ~~~

:) A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift ~~~

:) A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace
          And makes the world we live in a better and happier place ~~~

:) There is a miracle called friendship, that dwells in the heart.
       You do not know how it happens or when it gets it's start ~~~

:) But you know the special lift it always brings.
        You realize that friendship is the world's most precious gift!!!!!

Jai Sai Ram ~~~

ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #377 on: August 03, 2007, 01:41:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • “Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.”

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”

“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”

“A friend is someone who, upon seeing another friend in immense pain, would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.”

“True friends stab you in the front.”

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #378 on: August 03, 2007, 01:46:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Friends are born, not made.
    * Henry Adams

Forsake not an old friend, for a new one does not compare with him.
    * Apocrypha -- Ecclesiasticus 9:10

My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.
    * Aristotle

Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
    * Aristotle

This communicating of a man's self to his friend works two contrary effects; for it redoubleth joys, and cutteth griefs in half.
    * Francis Bacon

Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another.
    * Eustace Budgell

Don't believe your friends when they ask you to be honest with them. All they really want is to be maintained in the good opinion they have of themselves.
    * Albert Camus

How can sincerity be a condition of friendship? A taste for truth at any cost is a passion which spares nothing.
    * Albert Camus

Real friendship is shown in times of trouble;
    prosperity is full of friends.
    * Euripedes

My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, you've had a great life.
    * Lee Iacocca

A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care of all to acquire.
    * François Duc de La Rochefoucauld

However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship.
    * François Duc de La Rochefoucauld

The most deadly fruit is borne by the hatred which one grafts on an extinguished friendship.
    * Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

It's no good trying to keep up old friendships. It's painful for both sides. The fact is, one grows out of people, and the only thing is to face it.
    * W. Somerset Maugham

We know our friends by their defects rather than by their merits.
    * W. Somerset Maugham

If a man should importune me to give a reason why I loved him, I find it could no otherwise be expressed, than by making answer: because it was he, because it was I.
    * Michel de Montaigne

Love demands infinitely less than friendship.
    * George Jean Nathan

Hold a true friend with both your hands.
    * Nigerian Proverb

To me, fair friend, you never can be old
    For as you were when first your eye I eyed,
    Such seems your beauty still.
    * William Shakespeare

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #379 on: August 08, 2007, 09:18:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF OUR BODY

"My mother used to ask me what the most important part of the body is.  Through the years I would take a guess at what I thought was the correct.   

Do you known what was the  Answer ? if you want to know  go on reading ......

When I was younger, I thought sound was very important to us as humans, so I said, "My ears, Mommy."

She said, "No. Many people are deaf. But you keep thinking about it and I will ask you again soon."

Several years passed before she asked me again. Since making my first attempt, I had contemplated the correct answer.

So this time I told her, "Mommy, sight is very important to everybody, so it must be our eyes."

She looked at me and told me, "You are learning fast, but the answer is not correct because there are many people who are blind."

Stumped again, I continued my quest for knowledge and over the years, Mother asked me a couple more times and always her answer was, "No. But you are getting smarter every year, my child."

Then one year, my grandfather died. Everybody was hurt. Everybody was crying. Even my father cried. I remember that especially because it was only the second time I saw him cry.

My Mom looked at me when it was our turn to say our final good-bye to my Grandfather. She asked me, "Do you know the most important body part yet, my dear?" I was shocked when she asked me this now. I always thought this was a game between her and me. She saw the confusion on my face and told me, "This question is very important. It shows that you have really lived in your life. For every body part you gave me in the past, I have told you were wrong and I have given you an example why.

But today is the day you need to learn this important lesson."

She looked down at me as only a mother can. I saw her eyes well up with tears. She said, "My dear, the most important body part is your shoulder."

I asked, "Is it because it holds up my head?"

She replied, "No, it is because it can hold the head of a friend or a loved one when they cry. Everybody needs a shoulder to cry on sometime in life, my dear. I only hope that you have enough love and friends that you will always have a shoulder to cry on when you need it."

Then and there I knew the most important body part is not a selfish one. It is made for others and not for yourself. It is sympathetic to the pain of others.

People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will NEVER forget how you made them feel.

The origination of this letter is unknown, but it brings a blessing to everyone who passes it on.  Good friends are like stars...You don't  always see them, but you always know they are there.

Share this with a friend, I just did. 

Dipika Duggal

Offline saideep

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #380 on: August 13, 2007, 06:51:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • oom sai ram,

dipika ji....
    this is so wonderful... its just too good... and has so much of truth and learning ....

in fact i am in korea now... but after reading ... i really started thinking abt my best friend.....
    and started missing him.. and i am praying baba ko help me finish teh project soon.. so that i can get back to my parents and my best friend......

thanks a lot ....

saideep

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #381 on: August 17, 2007, 09:20:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • A faithful friend is the medicine of life… -- The Bible, Ecclesiasticus
    A friend loveth at all times… -- The Bible, Proverbs
    A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature… -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    A joy shared is a joy doubled… -- Goethe
    A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world… -- Walter Winchell
    A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world… -- Leo Buscaglia
    A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your… -- Doug Larson
    A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily … -- William Penn
    Ah, how good it feels! The hand of an old friend… -- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
    And a youth said, Speak to us of Friendship And he answered… -- Kahlil Gibran
    But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, All losses are… -- William Shakespeare
    Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind… -- Albert Camus
    Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born… -- Anäis Nin
    Friends are the sunshine of life… -- John Hay
    Friends do not live in harmony merely, as some say, but … -- Henry David Thoreau
    Friends, companions, lovers, are those who treat us in… -- Henry Alonzo Myers.
    Friendship is not diminished by distance or time, by imprisonment… -- Pam Brown
    Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world… -- Woodrow Wilson
    Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world… -- John Evelyn
    Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… -- C. S. Lewis
    Friendship makes prosperity more brilliant, and lightens adversity… -- Cicero
    Friendship on the other hand, serves a great host of different purposes… -- Cicero
    Friendship's the wine of life… -- Edward Young
    Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you… -- Mark Twain
    Hold a true friend with both your hands… -- Nigerian Proverb
    I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the… -- Pietro Aretino
    I love you not only for who you are, but for what you are when I am… -- Roy Croft
    I shot an arrow into the air, It fell to earth, I knew not where… -- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
    I want someone to laugh with me, someone to be grave with me… -- Robert Burns
    I want to be your friend For ever and ever without break or decay… -- Chinese 1st century AD
    It is that my friends have made the story of my life. In a thousand ways… -- Helen Keller
    It's the friends you can call up at 4:00 a.m. that really matter… -- Marlene Dietrich
    Life is nothing without friendship… -- Cicero
    Life is to be fortified by many friendships. To love and to be loved… -- Sydney Smith
    Love is like the wild rose-briar; Friendship like the holly-tree… -- Emily Bronte
    Love is rarer than genius itself. And friendship is rarer than love… -- Peguy
    Make new friends, but keep the old; Those are silver, these are gold… -- Joseph Parry
    No man is useless while he has a friend… -- Robert Louis Stevenson
    Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a… -- George Eliot
    One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives… -- Euripides
    One who looks for a friend without faults will have none… -- Hasidic Saying
    Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty… -- Sicilian Proverb
    Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends… -- Virginia Woolf
    The bird a nest, the spider a web, man friendship… -- William Blake
    The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are wrong… -- Mark Twain
    There can be no Friendship where there is no Freedom. Friendship… -- William Penn
    There is nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the… -- Hillaire Belloc
    There's nothing more precious in this world than the feeling of… -- Diana Dors.
    True friends stab you in the front… -- Oscar Wilde
    Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor… -- The Bible
    What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other… -- George Eliot
    Whatever you are it is your own friends who make your world… -- William James
    What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies… -- Aristotle
    When your friend speaks his mind you fear not the 'nay' in your… -- Kahlil Gibran
    Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you… -- Elbert Hubbard

Dipika Duggal

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
    • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #382 on: August 23, 2007, 11:50:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • ॐ सांई राम~~~

एक बार दो दोस्त- जूसी और लिएंडर, एक जंगल से गुजर रहे थे। अचानक नदी के किनारे पहुंचते ही उन दोनों में किसी बात पर झगडा हो गया। बातों-बातों में झगडा इतना बढ गया कि जूसी ने गुस्से में आकर लिएंडर को एक तमाचा जड दिया, पर लिएंडर ने पलट कर उससे कुछ जरूर नहीं कहा, लेकिन बस उसने नदी किनारे पडी मिट्टी पर यह लिख दिया कि आज मेरे सबसे अच्छे दोस्त ने मुझे बेइज्जत किया। इस घटना के बाद दोनों काफी देर तक नदी के किनारे बैठे रहे। और फिर शाम होते ही नदी में तैरने के लिए कूद पडे। दोनों नदी में तैर ही रहे थे कि लिएंडर गहरे पानी में पहुंच गया। अचानक न जाने कहां से मगरमच्छ उसके सामने आ गया! मगरमच्छ को देखते ही उसने बचाओ-बचाओ चिल्लाना शुरू कर दिया। उसकी आवाज सुनकर जूसी अपनी जान की परवाह किए बिना ही मगरमच्छ से टक्कर लेने पहुंच गया। उसने सीधे मगरमच्छ की आंख पर अपनी कोहनी मार दी। मगरमच्छ बिलबिला उठा और लिएंडर को छोडकर जूसी की ओर आ लपका, लेकिन चूंकि जूसी पहले से ही अलॅर्ट था, इसलिए वह तेजी से तैर कर किनारे पर पहुंच गया। किनारे पर आकर मगरमच्छ उतनी फुर्ती नहीं दिखा सका। इस प्रकार दोनों दोस्तों की जानें बच गई।

इस घटना के बाद लिएंडर ने नदी किनारे की चट्टान पर यह लिखा कि आज मेरे सबसे प्यारे दोस्त ने मेरे जीवन की रक्षा की। यह देखकर जूसी ने पूछा कि पहले तुमने मिट्टी पर लिखा था और अब चट्टान पर, ऐसा क्यों? इस पर लिएंडर ने जवाब दियकि दोस्त जब आपको दुख पहुंचाए, तो इसे रेत पर लिख देना चाहिए, ताकि जब हवा चले, ये शब्द खुद-ब-खुद रेत के साथ उड जाएं और जब दोस्त दोस्ती निभाए, तो उसे चट्टान पर लिख दो, ताकि वह जीवन भर के लिए अमिट हो जाए|

जय सांई राम~~~
    ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #383 on: August 24, 2007, 03:48:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

दोस्त कैसा हो?  दोस्त हो तो.....दोस्त अपने सांई जैसा हो। खूबसूरत, दयालु,  दयावान, नाथों का नाथ, शंहनशाओं का शंहनशाह। तभी तो मै कहता हूँ। अपना सांई प्यारा सांई सबसे न्यारा अपना सांई।

अपना सांई प्यारा सांई सबसे न्यारा अपना सांई

ॐ सांई राम।।।
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
    • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #384 on: August 31, 2007, 05:57:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram~~~

THE COLOR OF FRIENDSHID~~~

Once upon a time the colors of the world started to quarrel. All claimed that they were the best. The most important. The most useful. The favorite.

Green said:
    "Clearly I am the most important. I am the sign of life and of hope. I was chosen for grass, trees and leaves. Without me, all animals would die. Look over the countryside and you will see that I am in the majority."

Blue interrupted:
    "You only think about the earth, but consider the sky and the sea. It is the water that is the basis of life and drawn up by the clouds from the deep sea. The sky gives space and peace and serenity. Without my peace, you would all be nothing."

Yellow chuckled:
    "You are all so serious. I bring laughter, gaiety, and warmth into the world. The sun is yellow, the moon is yellow, the stars are yellow. Every time you look at a sunflower, the whole world starts to smile. Without me there would be no fun."

Orange started next to blow her trumpet:
    "I am the color of health and strength. I may be scarce, but I am precious for I serve the needs of human life. I carry the most important vitamins. Think of carrots, pumpkins, oranges, mangoes, and papayas. I don't hang around all the time, but when I fill the sky at sunrise or sunset, my beauty is so striking that no one gives another thought to any of you."

Red could stand it no longer he shouted out:
    "I am the ruler of all of you. I am blood - life's blood! I am the color of danger and of bravery. I am willing to fight for a cause. I bring fire into the blood. Without me, the earth would be as empty as the moon. I am the color of passion and of love, the red rose, the poinsettia and the poppy."

Purple rose up to his full height:
    He was very tall and spoke with great pomp: "I am the color of royalty and power. Kings, chiefs, and bishops have always chosen me for I am the sign of authority and wisdom. People do not question me! They listen and obey."

Finally Indigo spoke, much more quietly than all the others, but with just as much determination:
    "Think of me. I am the color of silence. You hardly notice me, but without me you all become superficial. I represent thought and reflection, twilight and deep water. You need me for balance and contrast, for prayer and inner peace."

And so the colors went on boasting, each convinced of his or her own superiority. Their quarreling became louder and louder. Suddenly there was a startling flash of bright lightening thunder rolled and boomed. Rain started to pour down relentlessly. The colors crouched down in fear, drawing close to one another for comfort.

In the midst of the clamor, rain began to speak:
    "You foolish colors, fighting amongst yourselves, each trying to dominate the rest. Don't you know that you were each made for a special purpose, unique and different? Join hands with one another and come to me."

Doing as they were told, the colors united and joined hands.

The rain continued:
    "From now on, when it rains, each of you will stretch across the sky in a great bow of color as a reminder that you can all live in peace. The Rainbow is a sign of hope for tomorrow."

And so, whenever a good rain washes the world, and a Rainbow appears in the sky, let us remember to appreciate one another.

Jai Sai Ram~~~
    ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
    • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #385 on: September 06, 2007, 11:02:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram~~~

Friends in your life are like the pillars on your porch. Sometimes they hold you up, and sometimes they lean on you. sometimes it's just enough to know they're standing by~~~

Jai Sai Ram~~~
    ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #386 on: September 11, 2007, 02:11:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Dost !

Dost !!

Dost !!! Aise he ho jaise Dost Ho!

The soothing words of my friends make me forget my world of sorrow for a moment...hours....days.....weeks and then months and ....then enlighten me to transform my sorrow into happiness...thus strenghthen me....shape me too into a good friend.

Thanks is a very small word my dear friends....for everything you have done to me I can express my gratitude by being a very good friend.

Jai Sri Sai Ram

OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
    • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #387 on: September 22, 2007, 07:12:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram~~~

DOST...............

D-Dastak bi na de
    O-Or apna bana le
    S-sanso me base jo
    T-Taqder jo sawar de
    Aise hi shaks ko kehte hai "DOST"~~~~~

JAISE MERE SAI~~~~~~~~

BABA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jai Sai Ram~~~
    ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
    • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #388 on: September 26, 2007, 12:34:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram~~~

" BABA is the only friend in the entire universe who will accept and maintain your friendship with the only valuable thing in you - Trust in Him, not only for the entire life but also for all your lives. Offer friendship to BABA and make BABA your best friend and He will never break your friendship."~~~  :)

I trust in BABA so much and when none of my friends supported me when I required them, BABA held my hands and we became best friends gradually and HE has totally changed my life~~~  :)

LOVE U BABA~~~~ALWAYS BE WITH ME~~~~THANK YOU SAI~~~~  :)

Jai Sai Ram~~~
    ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #389 on: October 04, 2007, 11:08:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • As I am awakened swiftly
    From a deep and peaceful sleep
    My heart is racing wildly
    Like a million little feet.

The panic that I used to feel
    Has turned to something new
    A feeling of strength and power
    That I have somehow learned from you.

You have empowered me
    To take a look within