Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DOST KAISE HO SAI BABA?HOW SHOULD FRIENDS BE SAI..  (Read 93378 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DOST KAISE HO SAI BABA?HOW SHOULD FRIENDS BE SAI..
« Reply #555 on: July 24, 2008, 10:38:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dosti har Rishte se Badi hoti hai..... ALLAH MALIK...................

Thankyou Sai baba for your dostee.. :D

Sai baba says Y fear when i am here.

ALLAH MALIK!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM 
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #556 on: July 31, 2008, 10:27:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Three Friends

Importance of Good Deeds (Aamal ul Saleh)

Do good, and leave behind you a monument of virtue that the storms of time can never destroy. Write your name in kindness, love, and mercy on the hearts of thousands you come in contact with year by year, and you will never be forgotten. Your name and your good deeds will shine as the stars of heaven.

Once the Prophet of God, Hazrat Muhammed (p.b.u.h) was sitting amidst his Sahaba (companions) in the mosque when all of a sudden he said "Today I shall narrate a story to you all which will reveal three riddles for all of you to solve". This hushed the crowd and they all listened to what the Prophet had to
    say.

Hazrat Mohammed (p.b.u.h) continued by saying that once a man got to know that the days in his life was numbered and very soon he would be confronted with death. With this knowledge he feared his loneliness in the grave and went
    searching for true friends who would help and accompany him.

He knocked on the door of his first friend and asked whether he would help. To this the friend said, "of course, what are we here for." But then the man went on to say that he had very few days to live after which he required help. As
    soon as he uttered this statement, the friend said "I am sorry but when death does us apart, there is nothing we can do for you but buy you a place in the graveyard and some cloth (Kafan) to cover your dead body." Grieved but looking
    forward to his next friend, the man moved on.

On the second door, when he came face to face with his friend, and after narrating the entire story of his death and asked for help, the same answer was his fate again. The second friend said "I have been there with you all your life
    and can help you here. But there's nothing I can do for you after you die except take your corpse to the graveyard and bury you."

Lost in agony and despair, he headed for the third friend, very sure that he would receive the same answer but there was a tinge of hope left. When he confronted the third friend, and told him that he required help, the friend
    eagerly volunteered to help. But the man continued to say that I need help after I die. To which the third friend replied, "Do not worry, my dear friend!

I shall accompany you to the grave, be there with you in the grave, even when the angels arrive for questioning (Munkar-o-Nakeer), then assist you on the Pul-e-Sirat (bridge) and then lead you to heaven. "To this the man heaved a sigh of relief and then passed away in peace."

The Prophet (p.b.u.h) then turned and asked his companions if anybody could identify the three friends and the man. When the prevailing silence didn't dissolve, the Prophet continued to say, "The man in the anecdote is any other
    human being." The first friend is "money/wealth", things that help us only in life and not after we die.

The second family/friend were the "children/sons and daughters", we strive for them all our life and all they give us is a shoulder to the grave.

And the third and most important friend is "Aamal (deeds)". Who accompany us all the way through.

Moral: Do not strive for materialistic values that will give you nothing and help you in no way in your eternal life. But work and pray and ask forgiveness from God for only the good deeds assist mankind where every other thing loses
    value in the life hereafter!

posted by Fatima ji.

ALLAH MALIK!

« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 08:44:29 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #557 on: July 31, 2008, 10:40:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • A best friend shares the good times and help you out by listening during the bad times.

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walk out.

Best friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway.

Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.

One, who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure.

One's best friend is oneself.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #558 on: August 02, 2008, 02:46:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

Someone turned to me and asked
    "How many friends have you?"
    Why 10 or 20 friends I believe
    And began to named a few...

A blessed one you are
    To have so many friends
    But think of what you're saying...
    A friend is just not someone
    To whom you say "Hello"

A friend is a tender shoulder
    On which to softly cry
    A well to pour your troubles down
    And raise your spirits high

A friend is a hand to pull you up
    From darkness and despair...
    When all your other "so called" friends
    Have helped to put you there

A true friend is an ally
    Who can't be moved or bought
    A voice to keep your name alive
    When others have forgot

But most of all a friend has a true heart
    For from the hearts of friends
    There comes the greatest love of all!

So think about all this
    For every word is true
    And once again answer please...
    How many friends have you?

After much thought I answered
    I really only have just ONE
    "It's HE!"

A BABA Like Friend Is Always Special
    Because HE Love You
    Just Because You're You!

अपना सांई प्यारा सांई सबसे न्यारा अपना सांई

ॐ सांई राम।।।
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #559 on: August 03, 2008, 12:15:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!And the third and most important friend is "Aamal (deeds)". Who accompany us all the way through.............Also our BABA jaani......... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Sai baba for your unconditional love.............

You know BABA ..........baijaa mere kol tenu takdee rawaan........Saiyaan mere kol....

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #560 on: August 06, 2008, 04:44:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!And the third and most important friend is "Aamal (deeds)". Who accompany us all the way through.............Also our BABA jaani......... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Sai baba for your unconditional love.............

You know BABA ..........baijaa mere kol tenu takdee rawaan........Saiyaan mere kol....

ALLAH MALIK!

जय सांई राम।।।

दोस्त हो ऐसा
    जिसे कहो कुछ नहीं
    समझ जाए

लिखो कुछ नहीं
    पढ़ ले

आवाज़ दो
    उसके पहले सुन ले

मुझे गुण-दोष सहित
    स्वीकार करे

ग़र चोट लगे उसे
    दर्द हो मुझे

कमाल मैं करूँ
    गर्व हो उसे

अवसाद से उबार दे
    स्नेह दे, सत्कार दे
    आलोचना का अधिकार दे
    रिश्तों को विस्तार दे

दु:ख में पीछे खड़ा नज़र आए
    सुख का सारथी बन जाए

सिर्फ़ एक दिन फ़्रेंड न रहे
    दिन-रात प्रति पल
    धड़कता रहे सीने में बाबा जैसे
    हैसियत और प्रतिष्ठा से सोचे हटकर
    वही मित्र लगे मेरे बाबा को प्रियकर.

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #561 on: August 07, 2008, 08:52:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Never listen to one friend in private accusing another. ~ Swami Vivekananda

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers,
    for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
    ~ The Bible, Hebrews 13:2

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #562 on: August 10, 2008, 08:56:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

दोस्ती अच्छी हो तो रंग लाती है
    दोस्ती गहरी हो तो सबको भाती है
    दोस्ती नादान हो तो टूट जाती है
    पर अगर दोस्ती बाबा जैसे दोस्त से हो
    तो इतिहास बनाती है

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #563 on: August 11, 2008, 09:01:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Only True friends stand by you during times of trials and tribulations.

"Do not save your loving speeches
    For your friends till they are dead;
    Do not write them on their tombstones,
    Speak them rather now instead.
    - Anna Cummins

Thankyou Sai baba... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #564 on: August 12, 2008, 05:24:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dosti har Rishte se Badi hoti hai..... ALLAH MALIK...................

Thankyou Sai baba for your dostee.. :D

Sai baba says Y fear when i am here.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #565 on: August 13, 2008, 08:16:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

स्थायी मित्रता की इच्छा रखने वाले मुष्य को तीन बातें कभी भी नहीं करनी चाहियें (Three things to be avoided for prolonged friendship)

इछेच्चेद्विपुलां मैत्रीं त्रीणी तत्र न कारयेत् ।
    वाग्वादमर्थसम्बंधं तत्पत्नीपरिभाषणम ।।

स्थायी मित्रता की इच्छा रखने वाले मनुष्य को तीन बातें कभी भी नहीं करनी चाहियें। व्यर्थ का वाद-विवाद, धन से सम्बंधित कार्यों में आपसी व्यवहार,  तथा मित्र की पत्नी से अधिक बातचीत।

Those desirous of having a prolonged friendship should always avoid three things. Unnecessary arguments, dealings in matters related to wealth or money and conversations with the wife of the friend.

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #566 on: August 13, 2008, 10:31:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • A man who has friends must himself be friendly, But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
    Proverb 18:24

A friend loves at all times, And a brother is born for adversity.
    Proverb 17:17

He who loves purity of heart and has grace on his lips, the king will be his friend.
    Proverb 22:11

As in the best tradition of the Christian community, death can bring a renewed sense of life. That is the case here. There is a renewed sense of respect and honor for each other, a renewed sense of honesty and friendship.
    Rev. Gary Uhlenkott

Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
    James 4:4b

You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
    Matthew 5:43-46

A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad.
    Arnold Glasgow

If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.
    Moshe Dayan

You can make more friends in a month by being interested in them than in ten years by trying to get them interested in you.
    Charles Allen

In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, never in want.
    Irish Proverb

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #567 on: August 13, 2008, 10:34:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • A True Friend
    - Socrates

In ancient Greece, Socrates was reputed to hold knowledge in high esteem. One day one fellow met the great philosopher and said, "Do you know what I just heard about your friend?". "Hold on a minute," Socrates replied. "Before telling me anything I'd like you to pass a little test. It's called the Triple Filter Test.". "Triple filter?". "That's right," Socrates continued. "Before you talk to me about my friend, it might be a good idea to take a moment and filter what you're going to say. That's why I call it the triple filter test. The first filter is Truth. Have you made absolutely sure that what you are about to tell me is true?" "No," the man said, "actually I just heard about it and...". "All right," said Socrates. "So you don't know if it's true or not. Now let's try the second filter, the filter of Goodness. Is what you are about to tell me about my friend something good?" . "No, on the contrary...". "So," Socrates continued, "you want to tell me something bad about him, but you're not certain it's true. You may still pass the test though, because there's one filter left: the filter of Usefulness. Is what you want to tell me about my friend going to be useful to me?" "No, not really." "Well," concluded Socrates, "if what you want to tell me is neither true nor good nor even useful, why tell it to me at all?"

Lesson:
    Well we can always participate in loose talks to curb our boredom. But when it comes to you friends its not worth it. Always avoid talking behind the back about your near and dear friends.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #568 on: August 13, 2008, 10:36:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Two Frogs

A group of frogs were traveling through the woods, and two of them fell into a deep pit. When the other frogs saw how deep the pit was, they told the two frogs that they were as good as dead. The two frogs ignored the comments and tried to jump up out of the pit with all their might. The other frogs kept telling them to stop, that they were as good as dead. Finally, one of the frogs took heed to what the other frogs were saying and gave up. He fell down and died.

The other frog continued to jump as hard as he could. Once again, the crowd of frogs yelled at him to stop the pain and just die. He jumped even harder and finally made it out. When he got out, the other frogs said, "Did you not hear us?" The frog explained to them that he was deaf. He thought they were encouraging him the entire time.

Lessons of the story:

There is power of life and death in the tongue. An encouraging word to someone who is down can lift them up and help them make it through the day. So be careful of what you say. Speak life to those who cross your path. The power of words... it is sometimes hard to understand
    that an encouraging word can go such a long way.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #569 on: August 13, 2008, 10:38:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • Friendship Forever

Two inseparable friends, Sam and Jason, met with an accident on their way to Boston City. The following morning, Jason woke up blind and Sam was still unconscious. Dr. Berkeley was standing at his bedside looking at his health chart and medications with a thoughtful expression on his face. When he saw Sam awake, he beamed at him and asked." How are you feeling today Sam?" Sam tried to put up a brave face and smiled back saying, "absolutely wonderful Doctor. I am very grateful for all that you have done for me. "Dr Berkeley was moved at Sam's deed. All that he could say was, "You are a very brave man Sam and God will make it up to you in one way or another". While he was moving on to the next patient, Sam called back at him almost pleading, "promise me you won't tell Jason anything".
    "You know I won't do that. Trust me." and walked away.
    "Thank you " whispered Sam. He smiled and looked up in prayer " I hope I live up to your ideas...please give me the strength to be able to go through this..Amen"

Months later when Jason had recuperated considerably, he stopped hanging around with Sam. He felt discouraged and embarrassed to spend time with a disabled person like Sam.
    Sam was lonely and disheartened ,since he didn't have any body else other than Jason to count on. Things went from bad to worse. And one day Sam died in despair. When Jason was called on his burial, he found a letter waiting for him. Dr Berkeley gave it to him with an expressionless face and said" This is for you Jason. Sam had asked me to give it to you when he was gone".

In the letter he had said: " Dear Jason, I have kept my promise in the end to lend you my eyes if anything had happened to them. Now there is nothing more that I can ask from God, than the fact ,that will see the world through my eyes. You will always be my best friend........Sam".
    When he had finished reading Dr. Berkeley said " I had promised Sam to keep his sacrifice he made a secret from you. But now I wish I didn't stick it Because I don't think It was worthy it" .
    All that was left for Jason while he stood there was tears of regret and memories of Sam for the rest of his life .

Lesson of the story: No matter what If we make a friend, we should stick by him till the end. Life is meaningless without a friend.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments