Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DOST KAISE HO SAI BABA?HOW SHOULD FRIENDS BE SAI..  (Read 93493 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: DOST KAISE HO SAI BABA?HOW SHOULD FRIENDS BE SAI..
« Reply #630 on: December 28, 2009, 10:46:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hadith of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh):

"There are three friends of Human being - Wealth, Family and His Aamal".

"Whoever rectifies his hereafter affairs, Allah (SWT) will rectify his worldly affairs and whoever rectifies what is between him and Allah (SWT), Allah (SWT) will rectify what is between him and [the] people."

"At the moment when the coffin of a person is being lifted and carried, the concerning soul follows its corpse and regretfully calls: 'O you my children and my relatives! Beware that the world does not cheat you as it did me. I gathered wealth regardless of it being lawful or unlawful and left all of it for others. Now I am left with its burden upon me while they enjoy the fruit of it; therefore, avoid that which is similar to what happened to me'."

http://www.ezsoftech.com/stories/prophet.muhammad2.asp

ALLAH MALIK!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #631 on: April 06, 2010, 08:09:03 PM »
  • Publish
  •  A real Sai friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out

Bow to Sri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #632 on: April 06, 2010, 08:11:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAI FRIENDSHIP

Dear devotees,
    Thank you for sending me the Sai newsletter. It is a pleasure to read about Baba. I would like to share a wonderful experience with all Sai devotees, which I had actually witnessed in 1996. I had a friend who was polio stricken from birth. In 1994, she met me for the first time and I was deeply saddened to see a young and beautiful girl dragging herself to the computer class. One day I mustered courage to ask her about her condition. She said she was always like that. Next day, I gave her a locket of Saibaba of Shirdi whom I absolutely revered, I asked her to wear it and I remember telling her that He will cure you. I lost all touch with her, once the computer course was over. One day, in JULY 1996, I heard from her and she broke the news that she could walk, run do anything with her legs. I was stunned, I have yet to see such a miracle happen, Baba inspired a doctor in Vellore, circumstances so happened that she went to visit her uncle in UP, India and she ran into this God-sent doctor. The doctor said he would like to operate on her, if the surgery is successful, you'll be able to walk again, otherwise I will amputate your affected leg and replace it with an artificial leg. She agreed and Sai spared her leg, the surgeon straightened her leg, all this may sound unbelievable but I have seen it with my own eyes. She is married now and what I feel is that all these years prior to wearing the locket, why no Doctor had ever suggested or even tried saving her leg? As far as I am concerned , it remains a sheer miracle of modern times. Sai Ram to all, I wanted to share this with all esteemed Bhakts' of OUR LORD SAI BABA OF SHIRDI. Thanks for reading this and please publish it in your next newsletter because it will be read by scores of devotees. Thank You.

Babita Lakhanpal

http://www.saibaba.org/newsletter10.html

Bow to Sri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #633 on: April 11, 2010, 12:17:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • “False friends are worse than open enemies”

Bow to Sri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #634 on: April 12, 2010, 04:58:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!My best friends BABA and Veena Maa  ;D  ;D

Thankyou BABA and Veena Maa for being my Guide  ;D

Bow to Sri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #635 on: April 15, 2010, 09:41:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai baba Thanks for being my friend and Guide.

Bow to Sri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #636 on: April 16, 2010, 07:34:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sai baba ..............................a True friend...

God doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you NEED. ?To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you into the person you were meant to be.

Bow to Sri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #637 on: April 17, 2010, 02:04:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!FRIENDS WILL HELP OR BABA WILL HELP?????

"Baba will provide" is all that is required?

Can you help, Sir?

Is it necessary to go searching everyone for help when keeping faith that "Baba will provide" is all that is required? Belittling unsolicited help or suspecting situations favorable during the hour of need is perhaps limiting Baba' omniscience because Baba manifests himself in several ways and in several situations to help the distressed. At the same time, raising unnecessary outcry over every hurdle big and small is not a hallmark of a faithful Sai devotee. Let us examine the following incident in the life of eminent Sai devotee Kakasaheb Dixit, as narrated by Pujya Sri B.V. Narasimhaswami ji.

As for Dixit's own financial position, there was, for a long time, a period of depression, but there was no positive distress. Contentment was ingrained in Dixit', and he was always saying to himself, "Tevile Anante, Tase Rahave", which is the same as "Alla Rakhega Vysa Rahena", "Maula Rakhega Vysa Rahena". This means, 'We must be content with the lot assigned to us by God.' So, he was generally contented and retained his mental peace in the midst of lack of funds and income. However, special occasions arose and his faith in Baba was tested and confirmed.

Some time after Baba passed away, Kaka had to meet a heavy obligation of Rs. 30,000 to be paid to a Marwadi. The day for payment was drawing near, and Kaka could not see how to get funds for meeting this large demand. One night, as he was sleeping, he had a dream, and in his dream, his creditor was pressing him for payment. In the dream, he assured the creditor, "Oh, don't you fear. I have my friend Sir Chunnilal, Sir Chimanlal etc., all of them knights, and they will provide the money". Suddenly, he woke up and remembering the dream, he bitterly repented his stupid folly in relying upon 'Sir' this and 'Sir' that who are just persons who will fail to help at the crucial moment.

He felt that the only person on whom he could rely for getting help was Baba, and cursed his folly in relying upon such useless human help. He resolved not to think of these 'Sirs' at all, and to rely confidently and boldly upon Sai Baba alone to furnish him with funds and that too in time. He sat up in his office room on a chair and was waiting and waiting until the actual date of payment came. Until the last moment, no money was forthcoming. However, at the last moment, a young man, the son of a rich friend of his, came asking for his advice. He said that after his father's death, he was managing his property, and had to find an investment for his money. He said, just then he had brought with him Rs. 30,000/- and wanted to know from Dixit what would be best investment. Kaka, after explaining the pros and cons of other investments, finally told him that he was in urgent need of Rs. 30,000/- and he would be glad to have it on any reasonable terms, but that it was his duty to explain to the lender that his practice had gone down, that his income was very low, though his properties in the shape of bungalows were there, and that it was his duty to point out the danger and disadvantage of lending to such person. The young man, however, made up his mind to lend the money to him on account of his being his father's friend, and thus the creditor of Dixit was paid in time.

(Contributed by Saibaba.org Team)

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #638 on: April 29, 2011, 07:06:11 AM »
  • Publish
  •  ;)

God doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you NEED. ?To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you into the person you were meant to be.

;D

Bow to Sri Sai!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #639 on: January 04, 2012, 10:20:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • There was a theft in my house. A thirty year's friend of mine stole my wife's jewel-box, including her auspicious Nathi (nose-ring). I wept before Baba's photo. The next day, the man returned the jewel-box and prayed for pardon.

Damu Anna

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

Dipika Duggal

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #640 on: March 20, 2012, 07:18:10 AM »
  • Publish

• Friendship is like a bunch of flowers tied together,
    Happiness and solitude for some auspicious moments rather.
    Friendship bears the sorrows and happiness of two souls,
    It also bears misfortunes and disasters in various moulds.
    Life is like a mystery to be thought,
    Friendship is essential for it to be solved.
    Friendship is like a sand castle which often breaks,
    Friendship should not be made just for the sake.
    Friendship is a sweet thread of love and affection
    Life without friendship is like a boat without a rudder,
    Friendship and kindness, cheerfulness gaiety mark the border.
    A caring concern and a friendship that's true
    Makes it heavenly to be with you.
    Your warm understanding is a special gift.
    That always gives my spirit a sudden lift.

Thanks dipika for this wonderful thread of friendship... ;)

JaisaiRam ;D

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #641 on: March 23, 2012, 07:28:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Jab bhi yeh dil udaas hota hai mera Lodhi Sai wala Baba mere aas pass hota hai

my BABA jaani my true Friend

;D

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments