Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DOST KAISE HO SAI BABA?HOW SHOULD FRIENDS BE SAI..  (Read 93375 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
DOST KAISE HO SAI BABA?HOW SHOULD FRIENDS BE SAI..
« on: April 08, 2005, 01:41:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Choose friends who will stick to you till the end, through thick and thin   

Sai baba   

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

dipika duggal
    « Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 05:48:02 PM by diPika »
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline sainaa

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    Re: DOST KAISE HO SAI BABA?HOW SHOULD FRIENDS BE SAI..
    « Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 02:51:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba if i have any flaws please remove them and make me as such a friends and please bless with such friends

My abode is in your heart and I am within you. Always worship Me, Who is seated in your heart, as well as, in the hearts of all beings. Blessed and fortunate, indeed, is he who knows Me thus
    --Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.
    My abode is in your heart and I am within you. Always worship Me, Who is seated in your heart, as well as, in the hearts of all beings. Blessed and fortunate, indeed, is he who knows Me thus
    --Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.

Offline sainaa

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: April 08, 2005, 02:51:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba if i have any flaws please remove them and make me as such a friends and please bless with such friends

--Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.
    --Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #3 on: April 11, 2005, 02:31:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM Sai baba u have reestablished faith in friends for me .Ruchi has send mail from Paris after months.OMSAIRAM

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: May 02, 2005, 12:15:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM TO ALL THOSE WHO WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT "DOST KAISE HO".

When one make SAI as his best DOST then only one understand the real meaning of dosti.  In my opinion "Asli Dost to woh hai jo tumhare kabhi bhi kam na aye lakin tumahare sare kam uske ho jaen".  The day I came to know of MY BABA's million-million janmo ki dosti all became my friends and I became everybody's dost.  You know MY BABA first introduced me to me because prior to that I was doing all those things to me which were not in my interest.  MY BABA taught me how to be friendly and loveable to the self only then I could understand the sachi dosti of MY BABA.

BABA BLESS ALL THOSE WHO ARE FRIENDS TO THEMESELVES FIRST.
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline sainaa

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: May 02, 2005, 12:53:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • WOW WHAT A GOOD DISCRIPTION OF FRIEND RAMESHJI VERY NICE TO READ YOUR OPINION ABOUT FRIENDS YAA ITS VERY CORRECTLY SAID FIRST ONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THEM SELVES AND BE GOOD FRIENDS WITH THEMSELVES
    BABA PLEASE HELP ALL OF US IN THIS ASPECT

--Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.
    --Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: May 05, 2005, 10:57:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • True Friend Is A Lamp

Dipam means a light, a lamp. Be a lamp unto yourself. those are the last words of Gautama the Buddha but they contain the whole message of all the masters. Listen, learn, watch, but always remember that each decision is your responsibility. Never shirk any responsibility. It is easier and more comfortable to throw the responsibility on others, but it is very costly, because in throwing the responsibility on others you are throwing opportunities for integration, for individuation.

'Be a light unto yourself' does not mean egoism, because when the light is there, there is no ego ever found. 'Be a light unto yourself' does not mean that you have to close yourself to existence and that you are not to learn from anywhere else. Learn from each and everything: from trees, from birds, animals, rivers, mountains. Learn from everywhere, keep yourself open to all the dimensions of life. Let existence pour its wisdom into you, from every nook and corner. But the final decision has to be yours; never allow anybody else to decide for you.

The people who want to decide for you are not your real friends. The real friends are those who will give their whole heart to you, who will make everything available to you, whatsoever they have known and learned, but who will also insist that you decide on your own. They will not help you to lean upon them.

In fact sometimes real friends look very hard because when you wanted to lean too much they simply denied you. When you wanted to just follow them, they didn't help; they wanted you to be on your own. But finally one comes to know that those were the people who really loved you. They gave all that they could but they never took away your basic right to decide, to choose, to be.

That is the message in this simple word 'dipam': be a light unto yourself.

JAI SAI RAM - BABA BLESS ALL THOSE WHO WOULD BE LIGHT UNTO THEMSELVES.

Offline ANKITA

• Blessings 3
    • OM SRI SAIRAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: May 06, 2005, 12:22:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Rameshji

Luvely thoughts. !! Thanks for sharing such good thoughts !!

Sai be with all of us !!

Sairam
    Chandrika Ramakrishnan

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai 

Offline sainaa

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #8 on: May 09, 2005, 02:12:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • Omsairam,
    Baba you know about me you know about my friends too ...baba is it that iam misunderstanding them or is it that they dont care enough for me and not reciprocating properely babaa please saimaaa please help in balancing my self please dont make me broke out on them by loosing control please help in being diplomatic and matured enough in dealing these relations ...iam really tired saimaa u know that please help me baba please i beg you omsairam

--Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.
    --Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #9 on: May 09, 2005, 09:28:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM Dear Sister sainaa

I will only say in short that make MY BABA as your friend then you will see how diplomat he makes you.  Just wait. You have no flaw as such but if you think you have; just watch them and don't fight with them, just watch them.  You will see all your flaws goes like they came. Your flaws are, if any, are only your thoughts. Next time I will suggest you some more way to make BABA as your best friend like I have made him as my BEST FRIEND.

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #10 on: May 09, 2005, 09:35:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • Anatomy of a True Friend

Eyes:
    Will always see you for the way you really are, your true self.

Ears:
    Will always have them open to listen.

Mouth:
    To always tell you the truth and give their opinions, tell you when you mess up or do something good.

Shoulders:
    Will offer when you need one to cry on and will be your strength when you find it hard to carry yourself. Will always let you lean on them.

Heart:
    To love you for who you are and not judge. Will always have a place there for you.

Hands:
    To hold yours when you need a little guidance, to lend when you need help, and to help you up when you may fall.

Arms:
    Will always make you feel comfortable in them and to offer hugs when you need one. Will try to warm when you are cold.

Feet:
    To walk with you throughout your life and be the best friend they can be.  

You're a True Friend! Yourself!!!!

Offline sainaa

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #11 on: May 09, 2005, 10:57:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • omsairam Ramesh ji,
    WHat an AWESOME wonderfull fantastic discription of a FRIEND ...you are very correct ...A human being may escape from being a good friend when you need them but i know Baba will be a good friend please give me more thoughts and tips to make my self close to baba omsairam and moreover after joining this forum iam not thinking much about my friends as that space was filled by the good company from all the members of the forum ...rameshji please guide us always like this may baba bless you n your family omsairam

--Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.
    --Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.

Offline ANKITA

• Blessings 3
    • OM SRI SAIRAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #12 on: May 10, 2005, 12:31:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Rameshji

Amazing description of a True Friend to yourself !!

Great explanation !!  Thanks for making us know this.

Om Sri sairam
    Chandrika Ramakrishnan

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #13 on: May 20, 2005, 06:09:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • TWO IS A COMPANY, THREE IS CROWD

We should have two friends, One to talk to and one to talk about!
    'Friendship', a single, simple word of ten alphabets is more than what you can imagine. These ten alphabets are joined to each other by immense bond of trust and love.

Friendship means not only ship of friends but it means sharing, sharing joy and sharing sorrow.

Two friends woven together by threads of friendship never feel embarrassed to share their drawbacks! They count themselves and their friend as one. Though miles apart, two friends still hold each other's hands, they can find joy also when the sky is gloomy.

I feel, personally, that friendship can be of true nature between 2 friends.

Friendship between more than two friends cannot be personal. Such people are not friends but are together called as friendly group. In such groups also, you often find two friends closely related. So! Friendship can also exist between 2 people of friendly group. But! Finally it's only between 2 friends.

One to one relating can never exist between friendly groups because; 1+1 is always 2 and not 3 or 4.

There is a quoting, which is as follows :

"We should have two friends, one to talk to and one to talk about!"
    In such friendships also, often 1 person (friend) is closer than the other.

This I say out of experience.

Thus,Friendship is 1+1 relationship, not to be shared with more than one friend.

Two is company, three is crowd.

Have many acquaintances, but only one close friend.

Friendship between three ( more than two ) friends can never be well balanced.

This can give rise to many doubts and many more disagreements. Feel free to contact me and I will try my level best to explain to you what I, actually want to convey.)

OM SAI RAM

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #14 on: June 12, 2005, 10:58:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM SAI BABA THANKYOU FOR GETTING ME IN TOUCH WITH MY BEST FRIEND AFTER 10 YEARS.
    Sai baba bless our Friendship.
    Meraa saare purane dost waapis aa jayee.

dipika duggal

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments