Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Jokes and Sociomoral atmosphere  (Read 63840 times)

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
  • राम भी तू रहीम भी तू तू ही ईशु नानक भी तू
Re: Jokes and Sociomoral atmosphere
« Reply #210 on: December 28, 2011, 12:14:02 AM »
  • Publish

• साईं राम दीपिकाजी

पहले तो आपकी प्रखर सोच और बुद्धिमता के लिए तहे दिल से धन्यबाद | बाबा के इस मंच को अपने कितनी सहजता और सरलता से हुल्लड़ मुरादाबादी और काका हाथरसी के मंच के समकालीन बना दिया. मंच में आने के पश्च्यात पता ही नहीं चल रहा था की मै एक अध्यात्मिक मंच में आया हूँ या किसी हास्य कवी सम्मेलन में. आपकी “चुटकुले और मनोवैज्ञानिक नैतिक वातावरण” शीर्षक से भी बहुत प्रभावित हुआ.  आपके चुटकुले से क्षमा करियेगा  न तो मुझे कोई मन की शांति मिली न ही आनंद का अनुभव हुआ.  बाबा के फोरम में आने का तात्पर्य अशांत मन को शांत करना और अपने अन्दर छिपे हुए साईं को जानने का प्रयास करना ही मेरे अनुसार होता है. खुद को बाबा के चरणों के समीप लाने का एक प्रयास जिसमे फोरम इस भौतिकता के वातावरण में एक ससक्त माध्यम का कार्य करता है. फोरम को इसलिए ही शायद द्वारकामाई या साईं का मंदिर कहते है. यहाँ हर एक साईं प्रेमी किसी न किसी प्रकार की व्याधियो से ग्रसित होकर बाबा से उसके समाधान की याचना करने आता है . आपके इस प्रकार के हल्के-फुल्के फूहड़ चुटकुलों को पढके न तो उसको मन की शांति ही मिल सकती है और न ही कोई खुसी.

आपसे मेरा विनीत अनुरोध है की आप इन चुटकुलों की जगह अगर कुछ ऐसी बातो से हमें रूबरू करवाने का कष्ट करेंगी जिससे बाबा के बारे में कुछ और अधिक जानने की व्याकुलता बढ़ सके और हम अपनी श्रधा और सबुरी को ओर अधिक द्रढ़ करने में सफल हो सके.  . अनर्थक बातो को पोस्ट करने की जगह अगर सार्थक बातो से फोरम को अलंकृत करेंगी तो हम जैसे अज्ञानी भी कुछ ज्ञान अर्जन कर पाएंगे.

इस फोरम को केवल मेल चेटिंग या फेस बुक की तरह न समझते हुए बाबा का मंदिर  ही हमलोग समझे तो मंदिर आने का उदेश्य पूर्ण होगा,

शायद आप ये  सोचे की बाबा भी बहुत विनोद प्रिय थे. मै एक बात अवश्य कहना चाहूँगा कि जीव को परमात्मा की प्रकृति से कोई तुलना ही नहीं की जा सकती क्योकि उनका हर कार्य एक  लीला से जुड़ा होता है जो जीव को प्रगति के मार्ग में ले जाता है. .

साईं राम

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #211 on: December 28, 2011, 12:34:40 AM »
  • Publish
  •  ;D OMSAIRAM!Pratapji i am Sorry if ur offended by my Post

in Shri Sai Satcharitra also Mavsi Maa teases an old man in front of BABA.

How BABA handled such cases with laughter.

Hemadpant, now describes another witty incident, in which Baba played a peace-maker's part. There was one devotee by name Damodar Ghanashyama Babare alias Anna Chinchanikar. He was simple, rough and straightforward. He cared for nobody, always spoke plainly and carried all dealings in cash. Though he looked outwardly harsh and uncompromising, he was good natured and guileless. So Sai Baba loved him. One day, like others serving Baba in their own way, this Anna was, one noon standing prone and was shampooing the left arm of Baba, which rested on the kathada (railing). On the right side, one old widow named Venubai Koujalgi whom Baba called mother and all others Mavsibai, was serving Baba in her own way. This Mavsibai was an elderly woman of pure heart. She clasped the fingers of both her hands round the trunk of Baba and was at this time kneading Baba's abdomen. She did this so forcibly that Baba's back and abdomen became flat (one) and Baba moved from side to side. Anna on the other side was steady, but Mavsibai's face moved up and down with her strokes. Once it so happened that her face came very close to Anna's. Being of a witty disposition she remarked - "Oh, this Anna is a lewd (bad) fellow, he wants to kiss me. Even being so old with grey hair he feels no shame in kissing me." These words enraged Anna and he pulled up his sleeves and said - "You say that I am an old bad fellow, am I quite a fool? It is you that have picked up a quarrel and are quarreling with me". All the persons, present there were enjoying this encounter between them. Baba Who loved both of them equally and wanted to pacify them, managed the affair very skillfully. Lovingly He said - "Oh Anna, why are you unnecessarily raising this hue and cry? I do not understand what harm or impropriety is there, when the mother is kissed?" Hearing these words of Baba, both of them were satisfied and all the persons laughed merrily and enjoyed Baba's wit to their heart's content.

Baba allowed His devotees to serve Him in their own way, and did not like any other persons interfering in this. To quote an instance, the same Mavsibai was on another occasion, kneading Baba's abdomen. Seeing the fury and force used by her, all the other devotees felt nervous and anxious. They said, "Oh mother, be more considerate and moderate, otherwise you will break Baba's arteries and nerves". At this Baba got up at once from His seat, dashed His satka on the ground. He got enraged and His eyes became red like a live charcoal. None dared to stand before or face Baba. Then He took hold of one end of the Satka with both hands and pressed it in the hollow of his abdomen. The other end He fixed to the post and began to press His abdomen against it. The satka which was about two or three feet in length seemed all to go into the abdomen and the people feared that the abdomen would be ruptured in a short time. The post was fixed and immovable and Baba began to go closer and closer to it and clasped the post firmly. Every moment the rupture was expected, and they were all dismayed, did not know what to do, and stood dumb with wonder and fear. Baba suffered this ordeal for the sake of His Bhakta. The other devotees wanted only to give a hint to the Mavsibai to be moderate in her service and not cause any trouble or pain to Baba. This they did with good intention, but Baba did not brook even this. They were surprised to see that their well-intentioned effort had resulted in this catastrophe; and they could do nothing but to wait and see. Fortunately, Baba's rage soon cooled down. He left the satka and resumed His seat. From this time onward, the devotees took the lesson that they should not meddle with anybody but allow him to serve Baba as the chooses, as He was capable to gauge the merits and worth of the service rendered unto Him.

http://www.saibabaofshirdi.net/satcharita/sai24.html

SORRY no offence to any1.

Pratapji i would request you to share jokes with all of us and one more thing i dnt know how to type in Hindi.

We will learn from your jokes

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 01:06:34 AM by diPika »
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline ShAivI

• Members
    • Blessings 56
    • बाबा मुझे अपने ह्र्दय से लगा लो, अपने पास बुला लो।
    « Reply #212 on: December 28, 2011, 01:14:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • ॐ साईं राम प्रताप जी,

आपके  इन अभिप्राय से में पूरी तरह से सहमत हु. हर बात करने का एक सही स्थान और मंच होता है.
     यह बाते मुझे भी और अन्य कई साई प्रेमियों को भी महसूस हो रही थी पर एक झिझक की वजह से कोई कहा नहीं पा रहे थे.
    आपने जो बे झिझक इस बात को फोरम में रखा इसलिए धन्यवाद.

में भी काफी दिनों से इस बात को महसूस कर रही हु की यह पावन द्वारका माई को कुछ साईं प्रेमोयों के लिए एक साधारण
     सा फोरम जैसे (social netwroking ka facebook )  इन्तेमाल कर रहे है, जो बिलकुल सही नहीं है. यहाँ इस
    पवित्र द्वारका मई में आने का हर मनुष्य का उद्धेश्य  शांति और बाबा के प्रति अगाध भक्ति के लिए प्रेरित होना और
     अन्य सभी साईं भक्तो को प्रेरित करना है.

जैसे प्रताप जी आपने कहा वैसे बाबा भी विनोद प्रिय ही थे, और उनके विनोद्ता में अवश्य कुछ न कुछ उनकी लीला और
     हम सब के लिए एक सन्देश जुडी हुई थी. तो क्यों न हम भी यह कोशिश करे और  इस तरह के विनोद प्रिय पोस्ट करे
    ताकि इस पवित्र द्वारका मई के अन्य साईं प्रेमियों को एक सकारात्मक सोच और अशांत मन को शांति मिले,

आशा है, आपकी और मेरी इस सोच को सभी साईं प्रेमी सकारात्मक तरीके से लेने की कोशिश करेंगे,

धन्यवाद प्रताप जी,

जय साईं राम!
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 04:36:13 AM by ShAivI »

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #213 on: December 28, 2011, 02:02:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Dear Devotees when this forum started in 2004 we had started Topics.

As lot many of the devotees were facing tough times,to make them smile this Topic i started.

If u see old Posts you will see we used to have a healthy atmosphere in the forum.

;D

If one dsnt feel like reading it Plz dnt read,there are lot many Topics on forum which you may enjoy reading.

Metta to All

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #214 on: December 28, 2011, 02:02:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram....

Oye hoye Dipika............. ;) :D ;D :P :P :P

Dekh lae PUNJABIYAAN DI SHAAN VAKHRI~~~~ :-* :P :P :P ::) ::) ;D :D ;) :)

Jai Sai Ram...

Dipika Duggal

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
    • राम भी तू रहीम भी तू तू ही ईशु नानक भी तू
    « Reply #215 on: December 28, 2011, 03:56:02 AM »
  • Publish

• साईं राम दीपिकाजी

मेरा आपको लिखने का उदेश्य आपको किसी भी तरह से दोषारोपण करने या आपकी भावनाओ को आहत करने का नहीं  था. एक साधारण से साईं सदश्य होने के नाते मेरे जो विचार थे उससे आपको अवगत करना था. आपको पूरी तरह से स्वाधीनता है कि आपको जो भी अच्छा प्रतीत होता है लिखिए या बोलिए. अगर आप को लगता है कि आपके इन चुटकुलों से फोरम में आये हुए साईं प्रेमिओ को मन कि संतुष्टि और शांति मिलती है तो अवश्य करिये कारण सभी का उदेश्य भी यही सेवार्थ कार्य को करना ही है.

दीपिकाजी मेरा उदेश्य किसी समुदाय को चिन्हित करना नहीं था और न ही है. साईं का दरबार सभी समुदाय और जाति के लिए है न कि किसी विशेष्य वर्ग के लिए. मैंने न ही ऐसा कुछ आपको अनुचित कहा था जिससे आपकी आन ,बान और शान को धक्का पंहुचा हो. अगर आपको ऐसा प्रतीत होता हो या आप समझती हो तो मुझे खेद है.

आपने सही ही कहा है कि जिसको  पढना है तो पढ़े वरना न पढ़े. दीपिकाजी वेसे भी मुझे जिस गली को जाना नहीं होता ,पता पूछने का कष्ट नहीं करता. ये तो फोरम था जिस वजह से गलती से गलत गली में प्रवेश कर गया. इस अनाधिकार प्रवेश के लिए दुखी हूँ.

आपसे अनुरोध है कि जो भी आपको उचित महसूस होता है अवश्य करिये और इस विषय को यही समाप्त करने का कष्ट करिये. दोषारोपनो से शांति का दरबार भी अशांति में तब्दील हो जाता है.

साईं राम   

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #216 on: December 28, 2011, 04:59:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Mishraji why so many Laughter clubs are starting,have you wondered.

Kids laugh 400 times in a day whereas we adults maybe 15 times so says a survey.

Today Laughter moment is widely accepted.

Laughter and Smile heals us   ;D

If i can bring :) 2 sm1's face i will be 2 happy  ;D

Khush raho aap and all

;D

« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 08:10:50 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #217 on: December 29, 2011, 03:53:50 AM »
  • Publish

• Being of a witty disposition she remarked - "Oh, this Anna is a lewd (bad) fellow, he wants to kiss me. Even being so old with grey hair he feels no shame in kissing me." These words enraged Anna and he pulled up his sleeves and said - "You say that I am an old bad fellow, am I quite a fool? It is you that have picked up a quarrel and are quarreling with me". All the persons, present there were enjoying this encounter between them. Baba Who loved both of them equally and wanted to pacify them, managed the affair very skillfully. Lovingly He said - "Oh Anna, why are you unnecessarily raising this hue and cry? I do not understand what harm or impropriety is there, when the mother is kissed?" Hearing these words of Baba, both of them were satisfied and all the persons laughed merrily and enjoyed Baba's wit to their heart's content.

;D

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #218 on: December 29, 2011, 04:26:57 AM »
  • Publish

• BABA witty devotees not allowed to crack jokes in Dwarkamai

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #219 on: December 29, 2011, 11:23:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Ravi bhai and Mods Pls Lock this Topic as some devotees are Objecting.

May BABA bless all with happiness  ;D

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #220 on: December 31, 2011, 11:25:30 AM »
  • Publish

• Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 08:20:05 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #221 on: January 16, 2012, 05:56:30 AM »
  • Publish

• Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

BABA we cant crack jokes with our Sai Parivaar,we must go elsewhere and crack jokes.
    It explains why devotees come to this forum for getting Solace when they r faced with trials.
    They dont invite Sai bhaktas to their wedding,but want them to pray for them.

Thanks BABA for enlightening this poor soul

Dipika Duggal

Offline hanushasai

• Blessings 0
    • Jai Hanuman ! Jai Sai Ram ! Sabka Malik Ek !
    « Reply #222 on: January 16, 2012, 08:52:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • There is time of everything. Time to Smile. Time to Cry. Time of Pain and sufferings. Time of laughing and Joy.  Smile on the face but pain in the eyes. For some the whole life is a pain But for some even the death is door of eternal joy. Baba never interrupt, who wants to cry, can cry placing his head on baba’s holy feet. Who wants to smile and laugh Baba let it be. Life keeps on going like this and when one comes out of state of his emotions, then baba makes him realize what is real and what is just shadow. Unconditional Everlasting  Peace and Joy !

Jai Sai Ram !

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #223 on: April 01, 2012, 07:55:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • omsairam!i got a call from a Sai devotee asking me what is DM

i told her sm1 calls Dwarkamai as DM

BABA bless all in our Dwarkamai

kyon BABA

Dipika Duggal