Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shirdi Sai Thought!  (Read 294140 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: Shirdi Sai Thought!
« Reply #1335 on: November 29, 2010, 12:36:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • This is our Sai, an Incarnation of God. He will bless any man who will prostrate and surrender himself to Him.

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline shekarvani

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #1336 on: November 29, 2010, 01:08:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Thought --  To Get Totally Free From Maya, One of the Best Ways Is to Totally Surrendering To Sadguru Sai Baba.

Offline shekarvani

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #1337 on: November 29, 2010, 10:20:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Thought -- Give God in whatever form that assuages fear, pain and sorrow. Only after this is done, spirituality can soak into the heart.

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1338 on: November 30, 2010, 05:09:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • (In Chapter 27 of Sri SaiSatCharita, Baba says to Shama - "Oh Shama, this book is very valuable and efficacious, so I present it to you, you read it. Once, I suffered intensely and My heart began to palpitate and My life was in danger. At that critical time, I hugged this book to My heart and then, Shama, what a relief it gave me! I thought that Allah Himself came down and saved Me. So I give this to you, read it slowly, little by little, read daily one name at least and it will do you good.")

http://astrology.aryabhatt.com/Vishnu_Sahasranaama.asp

Dipika Duggal

Offline shekarvani

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #1339 on: December 02, 2010, 10:51:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Thought -- Have the Name and Form of God as your companion, guide and guardian throughout the toil of the walking hours

Offline shekarvani

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #1340 on: December 02, 2010, 10:54:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Baba Says -- If one ever meditates on me, repeats my name, signs my deeds and is thus transformed into me, one's Karma is destroyed. I stay by his side always

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1341 on: December 03, 2010, 02:30:48 AM »
  • Publish
  •  Once Baba was sitting in the Masjid. A devotee sat in front of Him, when a lizard tick-ticked. Out of curiosity, the devotee asked Baba whether this tick-ticking of the lizard signified anything; was it a good sign or a bad omen? Baba said that the lizard was overjoyed as her sister from Aurangabad was coming to see her. The devotee sat silent, not making out the meaning of Baba's words. Immediately, a gentleman from Aurangabad came on horse-back to see Baba. He wanted to proceed further, but his horse would not go, as it was hungry and wanted grams. He took out a bag from his shoulders to bring grams and dashed it on the ground to remove dirt. A lizard came out therefrom and in the presence of all, climbed up the wall. Baba asked the questioner devotee to mark her well. She at once went strutting to her sister. Both sisters met each other after a long time, kissed and embraced each other, whirled round and danced with love! Where is Shirdi and where is Aurangabad? How should the man on horse-back come there from Aurangabad with the lizard? And how should Baba make the prophesy of the meeting of the two sisters? All this is really very wonderful and proves the omniscience -- the all-knowing nature of Baba.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1342 on: December 08, 2010, 05:07:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • The last wish or thought that a man has at the hour of death, determines his future course. Shri Krishna has said in Gita (VIII-5-6) that "he who remembers Me in his last moments, comes verily to Me, and he that meditates otherwise at that time goes to what he looks for." We cannot be certain that we can entertain a particular good thought at our last moment, for, more often than not, we are more likely to be frightened and terrified by many causes. Hence constant practice is necessary for enabling us to fix our mind on any desired good thought at any or the last moment. All Saints, therefore, recommended us to always remember God and chant His name always, so that we may not be puzzled when the time for departure comes. The devotees on their part surrender themselves completely to the Saints, fully believing that the all-knowing Saints would guide and help them in their last moments.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1343 on: December 08, 2010, 09:50:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Sai Baba Sai - Sai Stuti

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CINbYqpvvs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Dipika Duggal

Offline shekarvani

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #1344 on: December 13, 2010, 12:08:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Thought -- You should not stay for even one second at a place where people are apeaking disrespectfully of a saint

Offline shekarvani

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #1345 on: December 13, 2010, 10:24:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Thought -- Offerings of wealth, grain, clothes are not the only form of dakshina. To obey the Guru is also Dakshina

Offline shekarvani

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #1346 on: December 13, 2010, 10:25:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Thought -- If one devotes his entire mind to me and rests in me, he need fear nothing for body and soul

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1347 on: December 16, 2010, 12:32:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Whatever you do, wherever you may be, always bear this in mind: I am always aware of everything you do.

Without my grace, not even a leaf can move.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #1348 on: December 16, 2010, 07:19:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • श्री सदगुरु साई की महानता

हे साई, मैं आपकी चरण वन्दना कर आपसे शरण की याचना करता हूँ, क्योकि आप ही इस अखिल विश्व के एकमात्र आधार है । यदि ऐसी ही धारणा लेकर हम उनका भजन-पूजन करें तो यह निश्चित है कि हमारी समस्त इच्छाएं शीघ्र ही पूर्ण होंगी और हमें अपने परम लक्ष्य की प्राप्ति हो जायेगी । आज निन्दित विचारों के तट पर माया-मोह के झंझावात से धैर्य रुपी वृक्ष की जड़ें उखड़ गई है । अहंकार रुपी वायु की प्रबलता से हृदय रुपी समुद्र में तूफान उठ खड़ा हुआ है, जिसमें क्रोध और घृणा रुपी घड़ियाल तैरते है और अहंभाव एवं सन्देह रुपी नाना संकल्प-विकल्पों की संतत भँवरों में निन्दा, घृणा और ईर्ष्या रुपी अगणित मछलियाँ विहार कर रही है । यघपि यह समुद्र इतना भयानक है तो भी हमारे सदगुरु साई महाराज उसमें अगस्त्य स्वरुप ही है । इसलिये भक्तों को किंचितमात्र भी भयभीत होने की आवश्यकता नहीं है । हमारे सदगुरु तो जहाज है और वे हमें कुशलतापूर्वक इस भयानक भव-समुद्र से पार उतार देंगे ।

प्रार्थना

श्री सच्चिदानंद साई महाराज को साष्टांग नमस्कार करके उनके चरण पकड़ कर हम सब भक्तों के कल्याणार्थ उनसे प्रार्थना करते है कि हे साई । हमारे मन की चंचलता और वासनाओं को दूर करो । हे प्रभु । तुम्हारे श्रीचरणों के अतिरिक्त हममें किसी अन्य वस्तु की लालसा न रहे । तुम्हारा यह चरित्र घर-घर पहुँचे और इसका नित्य पठन-पाठन हो और जो भक्त इसका प्रेमपूर्वक अध्ययन करें, उनके समस्त संकट दूर हो ।

।। श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथार्पणमस्तु । शुभं भवतु ।।

Dipika Duggal

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #1349 on: December 16, 2010, 08:38:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Baba.

Why fear when I am here?

I will take you to the end.

Stay by me and keep quiet. I will do the rest.

---Sai Baba.

Jai Sai Baba.

Facebook Comments