Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shirdi Sai Thought!  (Read 288957 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: Sai Thought!
« Reply #780 on: January 17, 2008, 02:31:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • "Avoid needless conflicts and falsehood."-Shri Sai Baba

ALLAH MALIK!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #781 on: January 24, 2008, 01:54:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • On several occasions, Baba said out of love for His devotees - "What (whether good or bad) is ours, is with us, and what is another's is with him." - Ch. XLV, Shri Sai Satcharitra. Some of the simplest ex-pressions of Baba seem to have the message of greatest importance. A moment of contemplation on such comments might have the most profound effects on what we perceive as pain or pleasure. By the above statement, Sadguru Sainath has endorsed the thought that our actions precede our fruits, the consequences. He also several times advised that one have to endure the consequences of his past Karma. Devotees also have seen how Sainath comes to their rescue if the faith is earnest and the patience is complete. The patience is complete if the faith is earnest. He is the helmsman and His boundless coffers are open.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #782 on: January 30, 2008, 10:38:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba never fasted Himself, nor did He allow others to do so. The mind of the faster is never at ease, then how could he attain his Paramartha (goal of life)? God is not attained on an empty stomach; first the soul has to be appeased. If there is no moisture of food in the stomach and nutrition, with what eyes should we see God, with what tongue should we describe His greatness and with what ears should we hear the same?"-Sri Sai Satcharitha

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #783 on: January 30, 2008, 10:40:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • From the chapter 19th of Sri Sai Satcharitra, Baba's advice regarding our behavior- "Unless there is some relationship or connection, nobody goes anywhere. If any men or creatures come to you, do not discourteously drive them away, but receive them well and treat them, with due respect. Shri Hari (God) will be certainly pleased, if you give water to the thirsty, bread to the hungry, clothes to the naked, and your verandah to strangers for sitting and resting. If anybody wants any money from you, and you are not inclined to give, do not give, but do not bark at him, like a dog. Let anybody speak hundreds of things against you, do not resent by giving any bitter reply. If you always tolerate such things, you will certainly be happy. Let the world go topsy-turvy, you remain where you are. Standing or staying in your own place, look on calmly at the show of all things passing before you. Demolish the wall of difference that separates you from Me; and then the road for our meeting will be clear and open. The sense of differentiation, as I and thou, is the barrier that keeps away the disciple from his Master, and unless that is destroyed the state of union or atonement is not possible, "Allah Malik" i.e. God is the sole Proprietor, nobody else is our Protector. His method of work is extra-ordinary, invaluable, and inscrutable. His will will be done and He will show us the way, and satisfy our heart's desires. It is on account of Rinanubandh (former relationship) that we have come together, let us love and serve each other and be happy. He, who attain the supreme goal of life, is immortal and happy; all others merely exist, i.e., live so long as they breathe". Along with this message, Baba always insisted on "Faith and Patience". These two characteristics automatically brings "Vivek (knowledge / Discipline) and Vairagya (Detachment), Ability tolerate, and get rid of Pride (Ahamkara), which leads to ultimate goal of life.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #784 on: February 01, 2008, 02:55:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Our Karma is the cause of our happiness and sorrow; therefore put up with whatever comes to you. Allah (God) is the sole Dispenser and Protector, always think of Him. He will take care of you. Surrender to His feet with body, mind, wealth and speech, i.e. completely and then see what He does."

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #785 on: February 01, 2008, 02:56:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • "Build the Wada with the temple. I shall fulfill the desires of all.

"after the temple is complete I will come there to stay" and staring at the Wada He added - "after the Wada is complete, we shall use it ourselves, we shall live, move and play there, embrace each other, and be very happy." '

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #786 on: February 03, 2008, 10:39:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • I do not utter lies while speaking from this Dwarkamai........... :D

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #787 on: February 04, 2008, 01:53:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • "His will, will be done and he will show us the way and satisfy
    our heart's desire. It is an account of Rinanubandha  that we have
    come together, let us love and serve each other and be happy. He who
    attains the supreme goal of life is immortal and happy, all others
    merely exist, live so long as they breathe.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #788 on: February 05, 2008, 07:30:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • BABA wants from all of us 2 Paisa..of Shraddha aur Saburi.

SHRADDHA    SABURI

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #789 on: February 11, 2008, 06:20:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kabir who seeing a woman grinding corn said to his Guru, Nipathiranjana, "I am weeping because I feel the agony of being crushed in this wheel of wordly existence like the corn in the hand-mill." Nipathiranjana replied, "Do not be afraid; hold fast to the handle of knowledge of this mill, as I do, and do not wander far away from the same but turn inward to the Centre, and you are sure to be saved."

Bow to Shri Sai -- Peace be to all

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #790 on: February 11, 2008, 06:24:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • About the Necessity of a Guru

Hemadpant has left no note, no memo about what Baba said regarding this subject, but Kakasaheb Dixit has published his notes regarding this matter. Next day after Hemadpant’s meeting with Sai Baba, Kakasaheb went to Baba and asked whether he should leave Shirdi. Baba Said, "Yes". Then someone asked - "Baba, where to go?" Baba said, "High up." Then the man said, "How is the way?" Baba said, "There are many ways leading there; there is one way also from here (Shirdi). The way is difficult. There are tigers and wolves in the jungles on the way." I (Kakasaheb) asked - "But Baba, what if we take a guide with us?" Baba answered, - "Then there is no difficulty. The guide will take you straight to your destination, avoiding wolves, tigers and ditches etc. on the way. If there be no guide, there is the danger of your being lost in the jungles or falling into ditches." Mr. Dabholkar was present on this occasion and he thought that this was the answer Baba gave to the question whether Guru was a necessity (Vide Sai Leela Vol. I, No.5, Page 47); and he thereupon took the hint that no discussion of the problem, whether man is free or bound, is of any use in spiritual matters, but that on the contrary real Paramartha is possible only as the result of the teachings of the Guru, as is illustrated in this chapter of the original work in the instances of great Avatars like Rama and Krishna, who had to submit themselves to their Gurus, Vasishtha and Sandipani respectively, for getting self- realization and that the only virtues necessary for such progress are faith and patience. (Vide Sai Satcharita, Ch. II, 191-92).

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #791 on: February 11, 2008, 06:27:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • The premier poet-saint of Maharashtra, Shri Jnaneshwar Maharaj, has stated that the Lord loves those who write the lives of saints; and the saints also have a peculiar method of their own of getting the service, which the devotees long for, successfully accomplished. The saints inspire the work, the devotee becomes only an indirect cause or instrument to achieve the end.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #792 on: February 11, 2008, 10:20:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • (In Chapter 27 of Sri SaiSatCharita, Baba says to Shama - "Oh Shama, this book is very valuable and efficacious, so I present it to you, you read it. Once, I suffered intensely and My heart began to palpitate and My life was in danger. At that critical time, I hugged this book to My heart and then, Shama, what a relief it gave me! I thought that Allah Himself came down and saved Me. So I give this to you, read it slowly, little by little, read daily one name at least and it will do you good.")

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #793 on: February 15, 2008, 01:06:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Trust in the Guru fully. That is the only sadhana.

Sai baba

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #794 on: February 15, 2008, 10:49:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Why fear when I am here?

I am the slave of my devotee.

Stay by me and keep quiet. I will do the rest.

What is our duty? To behave properly. That is enough

Do not kick against the pricks of life.

What God gives is never exhausted, what man gives never lasts.

Be contented and cheerful with what comes.

Whoever withdraws their heart from wife, child, and parents and loves me, is my real lover.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments