Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Some Random Thoughts--- At Baba's Lotus Feet!  (Read 82152 times)

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
Re: Some Random Thoughts--- At Baba's Lotus Feet!
« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2009, 03:20:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

Dear Subhasrini ji,

Thanks much for your beautiful post. I really needed this encouragement today. Baba has spoken to me through you.

Love and regards,

Om Sai Ram.

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #136 on: September 02, 2009, 08:04:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

Nothing is permanent in this world. People change, relationships change, situations change, circumstances change. In this world of constant change, the only unchanging reality is Sai. People may leave you, forsake you, desert you, betray you, disappoint you, and let you down in countless ways. But, Baba Sai stands by you like a rock. Like a strong shield, Baba ever protects us from harm and troubles. He is loyal, faithful and dependable for those who take His refuge. When you are left helpless and vulnerable, remember Baba is besides you with an eagerness to wipe your tears of anguish and pain.

He knows each of your scars, and has the power to convert those into stars. Only He can change a victim into a victor, a loser into a winner. So, rely on Him. Have faith and patience to allow Him to work in your lives. Never doubt His merciful presence, never doubt His love, never doubt His reliability. He is truth, beauty and goodness incarnate; Sai is Satyam, Shivam, Sundaram. Where there is truth, beauty and goodness, how can there be grief, sorrow and suffering. So, turn your faces away from this illusory world, and face His radiant presence. With humility rest in His boundless love and grace. Praise, glory and vistory be to our Master!

Humbly yours...

Om Sai Ram.

Offline fakir

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #137 on: September 02, 2009, 09:38:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you, drashta. Your words bring me peace. You got it right, only Baba is true in this unreal world.

Om Sai Nathaya Namah.

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #138 on: September 03, 2009, 10:10:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

Dear fakir ji, I indeed had you in my mind when I wrote this. I'm glad that you are more peaceful now. Please surrender to Baba's will. He will carry you across your troubles and problems.

Om Sai Ram.

Offline saipathudut

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #139 on: September 05, 2009, 08:23:16 AM »
  • Publish
  •                                                               OM SAI RAM

Dear Everluving Shirdi Saima devotee ramesh ji,

The article is Wonderful and if followed, it will give anybody immense benefit.

It is really very heartening to see Her children posting beautiful messages and the credit goes to Her Ultimately.

JAI SAI RAM!     JAI SAI RAM!   JAI SAI RAM!

MAY OUR EVERLUVING SHIRDI SAIMA'S BLISS BLESS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

Regards,
    saipathudu.t/srinivasan.t

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

JAI SAI RAM!!!

When Gurdjieff was just a child of nine, his dying father said to him, "I cannot give you anything except the one deep thing that I have experienced in my life. There is only one thing that I have gained that I can give you as my heritage: whenever someone is angry at you, don't react immediately. Wait for twenty-four hours and then reply."

Later on Gurdjieff was to say that this simple teaching transformed his whole life -- he promised his dying father that this rule would be binding on him for his whole life. If someone insulted him, scolded him, or abused him, he would remain a witness to it with no immediate reaction -- and not only outwardly but inwardly also. He would listen patiently to whatever was being said or done to him and then say, "I cannot react immediately. I will come back after twenty-four hours. This is a promise that I have given to my father. So I will come back after twenty-four hours and then I will react."

Obviously, he never reacted. He found himself coming back after twenty-four hours and saying, "At the moment I could not react because of my promise.

Now, too, I cannot react."

His whole life was changed by it, because the opening for the lower became closed. Twenty-four hours is too long a period to wait. The mind opens only when there is a certain pressure -- and then only for a moment. If you wait, the mind will close again. If you don't allow the pressure to affect you, then after twenty-four hours the situation will have become cold and dead. Only in a heated moment is the mind ready to react.

OM SAI RAM!!!

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #140 on: September 06, 2009, 08:06:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

I don't know but I differ with most of the genral perception.  I consider all HIS as mine because I feel that everything in this universe is created by HIM specially for me keeping me in HIS  mind.  I have been brought by HIM here as per my past Karmas to enjoy and live in HIS Kingdom.  If I had done good karma I will eat sweet fruit and if I had bad karmas in my account I will have to eat sour fruit in HIS Kingdom. 

Does there any need arise for asking?  I don't think so.  But the real fight starts when instead of living here as custodian I start claiming everything as mine and gets attached to whatever is given to me and consider everything as mine.  Begging from HIM only arise when I think all HIS as separate from me.  Everything is interwooven here. Here whatever I need I have to work for it. HE is not going to give anything in alms without my doing any karmas.  If I want big house or a big car I have to work my way for it and work hard for it.  Even for any autosuggestion I have to be make myself capable of that suggestion.  HE has given us free will and I don't think we should ask for those from HIM which we can accomplish ourselves we ask for it from HIM.

Asking from HIM for anything I as single entity has to work for it.  I don't think my autosuggestion can bring me Mercedes. HE has given us free will.

अपना सांई प्यारा सांई सबसे न्यारा अपना सांई

ॐ सांई राम।।।
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #141 on: September 16, 2009, 10:24:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

Nothing lasts forever. Even this will pass.
    Baba is the owner, the real wirepuller, our sole refuge.
    Live in this consciousness, and forget the illusory world.

Om Sai Ram.
    « Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 08:44:08 PM by drashta »

Offline Sai Meera

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #142 on: December 10, 2009, 02:30:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Work like you don't need money,
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    And dance like no one's watching
    मैं साईं की मीरा और साईं मेरे घनश्याम है, किसी जनम मोहे दूर न कीजो सुन मेरे घनश्याम तू

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #143 on: January 18, 2010, 05:20:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

Dying to self heralds a new beginning. Completions should not be mistaken as endings. With the completion of karmic dues, we die to Samsara. But, in that death lies a new beginning--an eternal life with Baba Sai.

Om Sai Ram.

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #144 on: January 24, 2010, 08:46:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye." (Holy Bible)

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary:

"We must judge ourselves, and judge of our own acts, but not make our word a law to everybody. We must not judge rashly, nor pass judgment upon our brother without any ground. We must not make the worst of people. Here is a just reproof to those who quarrel with their brethren for small faults, while they allow themselves in greater ones. Some sins are as motes, while others are as beams; some as a gnat, others as a camel. Not that there is any sin little; if it be a mote, or splinter, it is in the eye; if a gnat, it is in the throat; both are painful and dangerous, and we cannot be easy or well till they are got out. That which charity teaches us to call but a splinter in our brother's eye, true repentance and godly sorrow will teach us to call a beam in our own. It is as strange that a man can be in a sinful, miserable condition, and not be aware of it, as that a man should have a beam in his eye, and not consider it; but the god of this world blinds their minds. Here is a good rule for reprovers; first reform thyself."

Om Sai Ram.

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #145 on: January 27, 2010, 08:36:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts" (Isaiah 55:9, Holy Bible).

Every person has things they're believing for, situations they want to see changed, and dreams God has placed in their hearts. But sometimes, we try to figure out how it's all going to happen. If we're not careful, we'll put God in a box and try to tell Him how to do it, when to do it, and where to do it. Scriptures tell us that God's ways are not our ways. They are higher and better than our ways.

If you don't get your way, if things don't happen on your timetable, instead of getting discouraged, why don't you believe that God has something better in store? Just because it doesn't happen your way doesn't mean it's not going to happen. Remember, God has a plan. He's got it all figured out. Don't limit Him by trying to get it done your way. Instead, simply say, "God, I'm trusting You. I know You have my best interest at heart. And even if I don't get my way, I'm going to stay open and believe that You're still directing my steps into the abundant life You have for me."

Baba, I choose to trust You. I cast my cares on You. Thank You for working behind the scenes on my behalf. Give me Your peace as I wait patiently to see Your plan unfold.

Om Sai Ram.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #146 on: January 27, 2010, 07:40:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Sunitha,

Baba blessings. Thanks for another wonderful post.

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #147 on: January 27, 2010, 07:41:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Love alone rules the world. Love is holy, selfless, stain-free and love with integrity and simplicity is the form of God. Human heart is as vast as the Universe. When we churn the human heart, what results in is the golden chalice of ambrosia of love. The love a mother showers on her child and the love God rains on His devotees are too sweet to be savoured. It cannot be explained in plain words. Our true love is expressed, without expecting anything in return, for those whose faces we want to see glow in joy and they prosper and be peaceful. God's love is, indeed, true love.

What can we give as a gift to Baba who is the very embodiment of Divine Love?

Pure love for Baba is the flower one can offer at His Feet. There are several people in this world who are needy, orphaned, handicapped and suffering from dreaded diseases. Providing the needy with desired help at appropriate time is the true love we can express for Baba. Visiting old-age homes, hospitals and offering food, sweets and other gifts may provide a short-time solace for them. But, the love and concern with which we care for and serve the helpless and the sick is like a cool breeze in hot summer. The service rendered with love to the society will be blessed by Baba and we will be led on the right path to reach Baba's Feet of Felicity.

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #148 on: February 05, 2010, 07:20:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

Dear Subhasrini ji, thanks for your blessings and a wonderful post.

Om Sai Ram.

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #149 on: February 21, 2010, 02:38:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

"Laugh, and the world will laugh with you. Cry, and you will have to cry alone". Thus spoke some wise sage. By making His devotees pass through unbearable suffering, Baba brings forth this unsettling truth about human relationships. He shows us how unreal and temporary human love is. And, how unlikely it is to find selfless and everlasting love in this world. Human love is conditional and selfish. God's love is unconditional and selfless. Seek Him, not people. People invariably forsake us one day through betrayal, separation or death.

Om Sai Ram.

Facebook Comments