Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Some Random Thoughts--- At Baba's Lotus Feet!  (Read 81305 times)

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
    • Sai Baba
Re: Some Random Thoughts--- At Baba's Lotus Feet!
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2007, 12:36:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

If I had a flower for every time I thought of 'YOU', I could walk in my garden forever.

OM SAI RAM!!!
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #76 on: January 17, 2007, 04:12:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!

To reach your goal the fastest, every day make a new attempt;

every day feel that you are a fresh flower.

JAI SAI RAM!

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SaiServant

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #77 on: January 20, 2007, 07:34:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram!

When things seem difficult and life uphill
    Don't look far ahead, keep plodding on
    Inch by inch the road will shorten
    Till the roughest patches are past and gone
    Soon you will be surprised to find
    That you have left so many miles behind
    Then one day the climb will stop
    And you will stand triumphant at the top.

This little poem plays in my mind whenever things get difficult. The promise of victory at the end of the tumultuous journey provides one hope and strength. However, this poem does not talk about the companion who could make this journey bearable and the victory possible. The poet seems to rely too much on self-will. But, a surrendered soul may depend entirely on the higher Will. For such a person, the victory is possible only, and only, through the mercy and grace of Baba. That true companion who stays by us through the trials and tribulations of life, our compassionate Sai.

Glory be to our merciful savior !!

Om Sai Ram!
    Om Sai Ram!

[:)]

« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 08:44:16 AM by SaiServant »

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #78 on: January 20, 2007, 10:50:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

HIS Love is a sign directly from HIS Kingdom at Shirdi that we all are here for a reason.

MAY BABA SAI BLESS EACH ONE OF 'THAT' VISION WHICH ENABLE US TO SEE 'THAT' REASON....

OM SAI RAM!!!

Offline SaiServant

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #79 on: January 21, 2007, 02:04:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram !!

To err is human, to forgive divine. As imperfect beings, we commit mistakes of various sorts and degrees during the course of our lives. The breach of God's word may be conscious or unconscious. But, the seeds of misconduct thus sown, invariably bring the undesired harvest in due course of time. Because, when the law of cause and effect works, it spares nobody. We get exactly as we have sown.

Scriptures regard transgressions of virtuous conduct as 'sin'. When we fail to live up to the guidance of perfect Masters, we are bound to suffer. We falter, and make mistakes in our conduct. This accumulates burden on our conscience, bringing loss of happiness and peace either immediately or in due season.

A sinful soul suffers. It suffers because it has distanced itself from God and His word. It suffers till it is unrepentant or ignorant about its fallen nature. But, once the soul realizes its transgression, it is saved. Just like a child who runs away from home, but repents one day and makes that life-turning decision to return to its father, a repentant soul turns back from the path that has kept it away from God. Tired, exhausted, full of remorse and tears, the child walks back to its Father's house. And, the ever-waiting Father lets the repentant child walk right into His outstretched arms. The child is home finally.

We err, but God forgives. His arms are held out for any child who realizes its mistakes, repents and makes the decision to return home. We are forgiven already, because the Father loves the child more than the child knows. So, let us turn back from the path that takes us away from our Baba Sai.

Om Sai Ram!
    Om Sai Ram!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 08:45:06 AM by SaiServant »

Offline SaiServant

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #80 on: January 22, 2007, 09:02:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram!!

Baba, here is a heartfelt prayer for all my brothers and sisters:

Daya kar daan bhakti ka hamay Parmatama dena
    Daya karna hamari atma main shudhta dena

Hamaray dhyaan main aao, Prabhu ankhoon main bas Jao
    Andheray dil main aa karke param jyoti jaga dena

Hamara karm ho seva, hamara dharm ho seva
    Rahay imaan bhi seva, hamain sevakchal bana dena

Meaning:(God, kindly grant us the boon of Bhakti. Kindly, make our souls pure. We meditate on you; kindly stay in our minds constantly. Kindly light your divine light in our dark selves. May our karma be service, may our dharma be service! Make our minds service-oriented. Make us servants Lord !!)

Om Sai Ram!
    Om Sai Ram!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 08:45:47 AM by SaiServant »

Offline asha nair

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #81 on: January 22, 2007, 11:11:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Very nice prayer ,rich in meaning!!

Thanks Sunita...

May SAI bless u always!

asha

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #82 on: January 22, 2007, 12:06:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

Sunita is my dearest sister.  She made my day today by posting this prayer here.  She not only took me back to my memory lane but to my school days of 1966-67 in Lucknow from where I have done my High School in 1968.  This was the prayer we used to pray in our school days and I was the one who used to sing this prayer in our assembly.

Hamara karm ho seva, hamara dharm ho seva Rahay imaan bhi seva, hamain sevakchal bana dena....Sach mein woh bhi kiya din the...

OM SAI RAM!!!

Offline SaiServant

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #83 on: January 23, 2007, 12:04:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram!

Dear Asha ji and Ramesh Bhai, thanks much for your blessings! May Baba bless you always!

Om Sai Ram!
    Om Sai Ram!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 08:46:20 AM by SaiServant »

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
    • Trust in Me and your prayer shall be answered.
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #84 on: January 23, 2007, 12:36:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram.

Sunita Dear thanks again for such a beautiful prayer for all. Sai bless you.

Jo suno to kahe SAIji hamri hai binti
    Dukhi jan ko dheeraj do
    Haare nahin voh kabhi dukh se
    Tum nirbal ko raksha do
    Reh paaye nirbal sukh se
    Bhakti ko shakti do...

Aum Sai Ram !
    SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI
    SAI SAI SAI SAI
    SAI SAI

-Anju
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."

Offline SaiServant

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #85 on: January 23, 2007, 09:54:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram !!

Dear Anju ji, thanks for your blessings, and this lovely prayer!!

Om Sai Ram!!
    Om Sai Ram!!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 08:46:56 AM by SaiServant »

Offline SaiServant

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #86 on: January 25, 2007, 02:18:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram!!

When is Baba's birthday celebrated? Thus asked a devotee. This is a nice question, and some Sai Bandhus responded well to it. I think this question leads us further into the truth of Baba.

A birthday is celebrated on the day or moment when something is born. And, that which is born dies subsequently. This cycle of birth and death, both at the macro and micro level, is regarded as 'change'. But, that occurs only at the physical plane.

The spirit is never born. It never dies. It is changeless, thus eternal. Baba is/was never born, He never dies/died, He is changeless, thus eternal. In this changing universe, only Baba is constant. So, to talk about Baba's birthday is a fallacy in itself. We cannot talk about the birth or death of 'That' which exists at all times, and which does not change ever.

For that matter, I was never born, I will never die, I am eternal.   [:)] But if we celebrate the birth of any physical change, I must say, Maya plays the trick to keep us deluded!!

Om Sai Ram!
    Om Sai Ram!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 08:47:37 AM by SaiServant »

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #87 on: January 29, 2007, 12:15:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

You meet people each day, some who look decent and some that wear half naked clothes, you start wondering shall I judge them on how they wear or shall I judge them on who they really are.

Unfortunately many people, including myself, at times would judge people quickly without even knowing them personally; maybe it's because of the way we were raised. We have been raised in a way that peoples in category A are bad, whereas people in category B are OK. To be honest categorizing people in such way; according to dress, nationality, gender isn't always right. We shouldn't always judge people because at times it may lead to discrimination and we don't want that to happen.

I have met many people that look very sweet, innocent and kind but when you get to know them better you would realized that you were deceived.

We should always take this quote in consideration "don't judge a book by its cover" and we should always remember that "looks can be deceiving".

We should always try to know what lies beneath the looks of a person, because personalities aren't always seen because it's intangible.

Just because a person isn't from the same country as you are, doesn't make them worse and doesn't make you any better.

We should try to work hard on fixing this flaw in order to spread peace, if we as human aren't able to think before judging then how shall we gain victory?

OM SAI RAM!!!

Offline SaiServant

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #88 on: January 31, 2007, 07:07:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram!!

Judge not, lest you will be judged. Before pointing at the straw in another's eye, look at the log in your own eye. (The Bible)

Drawing conclusions about people seems an easy task. But, we need to remember that we can never know a person fully. Humans are complex beings, and one may never really get to understand all the aspects that make a person. So, NEVER judge anyone. Even when you know a person for a lifetime, you may still not understand that person well. Given the human complexity, it is simply not possible to understand anyone correctly, and completely.

Psychiatrists and spiritual Masters tell us that we should not waste our time and energy in attempting to understand, thereby judge, anyone. It does not matter for how long you may know a person, or how deeply you think you understand him or her. It may be better to simply be with people, with no attempt to draw conclusions about them. Respect them for their being alive, not for what you think they are. In fact, the latter may be a mark of your arrogance, and thus a sure way to your spiritual downfall.

Om Sai Ram!
    Om Sai Ram!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 08:48:17 AM by SaiServant »

Offline SaiServant

• Blessings 15
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #89 on: February 03, 2007, 07:39:35 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram!!

Saint Kabir ji wrote this beautiful bhajan:

Moko kahaan doondhay re bandhay
    Main toh tere paas main
    Moko kahaan doondhay re bandhay..

(O Man, where do you search me when I am so near to you)

Na tirth main, na moorat main
    Na ekaant niwaas main
    Na mandir main, na masjid main
    Na kashi kailaas main

(I am not in pilgrimage, I am not in an idol, I am not in solitude, I am not in a temple, I am not in a mosque, I am neither in Kashi nor in Kailaasha)

Na main jap main, na main tap main
    Na main  barat upaas main
    Na main kiriya karm main Rahta
    Nahi yog sanyaas main

(I am not in chants, I am not in penance, I am not in fasts, I am not in rituals, I am neither in yoga nor in sanyaasa)

Khoji hoi, turant mil jaaon
    Ek pal ki talaash main
    Kahe kabir suno bhai sadhu,
    Main toh hoon vishwaas main

(If you search Me, you will immediately find Me in just in a moment. Kabir says, O brother, I (meaning HE) is in 'trust' alone.)

May Baba bless all my brothers and sisters with an undying, unshakable, and absolute TRUST in Him, now and forever!!

Om Sai Ram!
    Om Sai Ram!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 08:48:53 AM by SaiServant »

Facebook Comments