Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: The God Who Walked on Earth  (Read 1101 times)

Offline birgitta

• Blessings 6
The God Who Walked on Earth
« on: April 23, 2014, 12:07:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

'The God Who Walked on Earth' is a book on our Sai written by Shri Rangaswami Parthasarathy. He is a disciple of Shri ramakrishna Swami who is himself the disciple of Shri Narasimha Swamiji whom all Sai Devotees will be knowing definitely i suppose. He has done great narration in this book and the book will surely touch all the Sai Devotees; the book quenches, clarifies and gives what all a devotee wants to know, learn and seek from Sai just like Satcharitam.

i am thankful to Sai for having pulled me to His Care and for Blessing me to know and own this book.

i just wanted to share this with my fellow devotees and will quote only one message now from Chapter 3 of this book which narrates on how Sai attracts us just like a Sugar Candy pulling the ants....

A devotee says to Sai that people merely comes to Saints or God only in need or just to cater their materialistic or worldly desires and their faith cannot be called a real devotion to GOD.

Sai replies or explains the devotee thus: "DO NOT TALK SO. AS YOU SAY, PEOPLE COME TO ME ONLY FOR THEIR NEEDS AND DESIRES. BUT THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN THE BEGINNING. ONCE THEIR DESIRES ARE FULFILLED OR THEIR BURDENS ARE RELIEVED THEY SETTLE IN THEIR LIFE AT EASE. NOW IT WILL BE EASY FOR ME TO PULL THEM TOWARDS ME, TEACH THEM AND MAKE THEM FOLLOW MY WORDS. BUT NOW, THEY WILL COME TO ME WITH REAL AND TRUE LOVE AND FAITH AND GO FURTHER DEEP IN THEIR DEVOTION TOWARDS ME. I WILL KEEP MY HANDS STRETCHED ALWAYS TO PROTECT MY PEOPLE FROM ALL EVILS ALWAYS ONCE THEY ARE PULLED TO ME"

This is really the fact that we all will agree with. We should feel proud and happy that He has attracted us all to Him in His own effort. Thanks to Sai.....

Happy Baba's Day!

Sai Saranam

Offline birgitta

• Blessings 6
    Re: The God Who Walked on Earth
    « Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 02:25:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sri Narasimhaya Namah

Offline shrisudha

• Blessings 5
    Re: The God Who Walked on Earth
    « Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 04:28:46 AM »