Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thought for the day  (Read 11722 times)

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
Re: Thought for the day
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2007, 01:43:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • To be a giver means to give according to need.

Expression:
    The one who is a giver would be sensitive to the needs of others and will be able to give what the other person needs at the right time, instead of giving what he wants to give.  Also such a person is able to give without expecting anything in return.

Experience:
    When there is even a little thought to share with others whatever I have,  I would naturally be able to perceive my own inner treasures and experience being full.  Sharing with others, whatever I can, enables me to get their good wishes also.  I thus find myself experiencing the richness of life.

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #31 on: July 04, 2007, 01:44:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Let there be a positive record of always talking with regard.

Expression:
    When I have regard for others, there are good wishes expressed through my words.  Such words are totally free from the slightest bit of negativity and bring a very positive result.  When words are positive, they are few but essenceful.  So they have a lot of impact on others.

Experience:
    When I have regard for others, I will be able to keep myself free from negative and waste words.  So I'll naturally find every word of mine being used in a positive and powerful way.  So I find only accumulation and no waste through my words.  My energy is saved and others too would have only good wishes for me.

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #32 on: July 04, 2007, 01:46:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • A single step of courage brings a lot of progress.

Expression:
    The understanding that one can do a lot and reach great heights, enables one to take courageously a step forward. With each step taken with courage, there is a hundred-fold help received. Also courage means to understand the accurate method of achieving things. When there is this kind of courage, there is a lot of progress in whatever is being done.

Experience:
    The aim to achieve the best enables me to have the courage to take a step forward in all situations. So I am able to be light yet powerful under all circumstances. Because I also find myself receiving help, I am able to further increase my own courage. There is nothing to stop me, but I continue to experience progress, in both the positive and negative situations of life.

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #33 on: July 04, 2007, 01:47:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Love for positivity brings progress.

Expression:
    When I have love for positivity, I will not be able to have negative thoughts for a long time. I will naturally put in effort, both internally and externally to come back to positivity. So this positivity spreads around to others too and serves in creating a positive environment.

Experience:
    Because of my love for positivity, I begin to enjoy creating and maintaining positive thoughts. When there is experience of positivity within, there is the natural desire to sustain it. Then no negative thoughts or feelings are encouraged. Slowly I find myself being only positive.

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #34 on: July 04, 2007, 01:49:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Mercy means to give courage.

Expression:
    The one who is merciful is able to give courage to the ones who are weak, because of the ability to look at the positive qualities in them. The weak ones are never made weaker with negative and discouraging talk, but are encouraged to discover and use the strengths that are hidden within. So real mercy will give the courage to the other person to change too.

Experience:
    When I have mercy on others, I will never lose hope on anyone, but will continue to have good wishes for everyone. Whatever the kind of person, even with the most negative situation, I will find my stock of good wishes to always be full. So I am able to be free from the expectation from the others to bring about a change immediately.

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #35 on: July 04, 2007, 02:14:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • To be a creator means to use all treasures for a positive contribution.

Expression:
    Even in the most negative situations, the one who has the thought of creation, works towards bettering the situation.  Every thought, word and action is towards creation and not towards worsening the situation.  Such a person is not concerned about who spoilt the situation or how it got spoilt.  To the extent possible, he works towards bettering the situation.

Experience:
    When I am working towards creation, I am able to make the best use of my resources and treasures.  I then experience constant progress.  I also experience contentment of having made a contribution, however little it may be.  I have no questions, but only answers under all circumstances.

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #36 on: July 04, 2007, 02:37:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • To consider problems to be a game is to move forward with lightness.

Expression:
    Even when the most difficult problem comes my way, I am able to give my best when I understand the significance of whatever is happening.  Because I never experience being subservient to the problem, I am always a master. 

Experience:
    When I understand that problems are just a game, I am able to play whatever part I have to, externally.  But internally I will experience lightness knowing that this is the part I have to play.  It would be easy to understand the significance of the part that I am playing and remain happy.

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #37 on: July 04, 2007, 02:40:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Honesty brings success in relationships.

Expression:
    Honesty means being the same inside out.  Honesty with oneself helps one to bring about constant improvement in the self.  Honesty with others enables one to relate positively under all circumstances.  There is no rudeness but there is an openness that brings about love towards the other person.

Experience:
    When I am honest, I am able to experience progress in my own life and others are benefitted too with my own self-progress.  I am able to maintain harmony in my relationship with others because I am open with them and I find myself successful in my relationships.

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #38 on: July 04, 2007, 02:42:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • The ones who work towards perfection naturally inspire perfection in others.

Expression:
    All life's situations are lessons for bringing about progress, for the one who is committed towards perfection.  Such a person never expects others to be perfect, knowing that every human being has his own weaknesses.  He is instead able to accommodate others' weaknesses. He only inspires others to bring about transformation and work towards perfection.

Experience:
    When I am constantly working towards bringing perfection within myself, I am able to take everything that happens to me in a positive way, as a chance for bringing about self-progress.  Also I am able to keep myself positive seeing only the goodness in the other individual and encouraging it.  So I am able to enjoy each moment of my life.

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #39 on: July 04, 2007, 02:49:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • The power of stability enables to cross over all obstacles.

Expression:
    The one who is stable is not influenced by one's own old habits and tendencies to react, but is able to think and act properly under all circumstances.  The power of stability brings forth the best decisions in the most difficult times, brings solutions  and helps in lessening the impact of the obstacle itself.

Experience:
    When I am stable on the seat of a master, I am able to be free from the influence of my own old habits, those that are of weakness.  Instead I am able to transform old habits into new ones, making them into those of power.  Learning to be stable in the most difficult situations, enables me to cross over all obstacles very easily.

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #40 on: July 04, 2007, 02:50:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Where there is contentment, problems finish.

Expression:
    Contentment enables one to have a positive outlook towards life.  So the one who is content always works towards solutions, as he is never disturbed with situations, but is always relaxed.  This automatically brings the ability to contribute to others and give them the support to bring progress within them.  Such a person works for his own self-progress too.

Experience
    When I am content with everything that is happening, I am able to be light in all situations.  So even in the biggest difficulty, I am never caught up with the problem, but am always thinking of the solution.  My mind is busy with finding the solution, so internally I remain unaffected with the problem.

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #41 on: July 04, 2007, 02:55:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • To recognise the uniqueness of my own personality is to be free from negative influence.

Expression:
    The one who is aware of one's own uniqueness is able to create a strong influence on others of his own personality.  So, such a person is not negatively influenced by anyone's personality traits.  Even when there is a person with a very strong personality, he is still able to be free from negative influence.

Experience:
    When I am able to recognise and use the specialities that are within me, I am able to remain powerful within.  In all circumstances and with all people I experience this innate power.  Because I am constantly in touch with my own specialities, I am able to be light and happy.

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #42 on: July 04, 2007, 03:01:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • To be ever ready means to guarantee success.

Expression:
    The ones who are ever ready are active and so when a task comes up, they quickly understand it and attain success. They do not waste time and energy thinking too much about it. They recognize the importance of the task and involve fully in it and attain success.

Experience:
    When I am ever ready I am able to be easy. Because I am easy, all tasks seem easy for me and effort put in for the success of the task also becomes easy. So I don't have to do a lot of effort but give my best. Thus I experience success every moment in all situations.

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #43 on: July 04, 2007, 03:06:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • The one who has faith is always victorious.

Expression:
    The one who has faith, has total faith in the self and in the progress of the self.  The one who has faith is always successful because he gives his best in everything he does. He is never deterred by obstacles but progresses constantly.

Experience:
    When I have complete faith, I am able to experience lightness even when I am faced with my weaknesses, because I have the faith that I am progressing.  I am able to learn and improve from everything that happens.

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #44 on: July 04, 2007, 03:08:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Greatness lies in humility.

Expression:
    The one who is humble is always willing to learn - from others and
    situations.  So whatever happens a humble person never reacts to the
    situations, but acts positively whilst being in a stage of self-
    respect.  So there is greatness visible in the one who is humble.

Experience:
    Humility brings an experience of being full and complete.  So
    naturally I am available for service, and have always the thought of
    bringing benefit to as many as possible.  Humility also gives an
    experience of being a master, because no situation or person binds me,
    but I am able to experience freedom.

Facebook Comments