Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: WISDOM THOUGHTS  (Read 210591 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: WISDOM THOUGHTS
« Reply #165 on: October 10, 2009, 09:49:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling confidence and personal power.
    - Brian Tracy
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline shirdi sai bhakta

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #166 on: October 11, 2009, 10:16:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • hey every one...its been a long time since i wrote ne thin on dys forum....i luv baba deeply...for da past one year my life has taken such unexpected turns...tht i was stunned but....i always knew life has good thinzzzz in store me....nd they l happen soon...thr is one thought tht always kept me going....i wana share it wid all of u...here it goes....
    LIFE IS NOT A SPECTATOR SPORT...WIN,LOSE OR DRAW ITS ALWAYS IN PROGRESS...SO PLAY HARD..PLAY FAST..PLAY LOOSE..PLAY FREE...PLAY AS IF THR IS JUST NO TOMORROW...
    hope u like it...god bless
    sonam chadha

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #167 on: October 16, 2009, 08:00:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • You are now at a crossroads. This is your opportunity to make the most important decision you will ever make. Forget your past. Who are you now? Who have you decided you really are now? Don't think about who you have been. Who are you now? Who have you decided to become? Make this decision consciously. Make it carefully. Make it powerfully. - Anthony Robbins
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #168 on: October 16, 2009, 08:01:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Don't argue for other people's weaknesses. Don't argue for your own. When you make a mistake, admit it, correct it, and learn from it--immediately.- Dr. Stephen Covey
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #169 on: October 16, 2009, 08:03:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • Begin with the end in mind.- Dr. Stephen Covey
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #170 on: October 22, 2009, 01:51:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • The most important thing you can do to achieve your goals is to make sure that as soon as you set them, you immediately begin to create momentum. The most important rules that I ever adopted to help me in achieving my goals were those I learned from a very successful man who taught me to first write down the goal, and then to never leave the site of setting a goal without firs taking some form of positive action toward its attainment. - Anthony Robbins
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #171 on: October 22, 2009, 10:40:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • I've found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.-Brian Tracy
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #172 on: October 22, 2009, 10:41:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose. - Brian Tracy
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #173 on: October 22, 2009, 10:43:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development. - Brian Tracy
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #174 on: October 23, 2009, 11:33:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • Each of us tends to think we see things as they are, that we are objective. But this is not the case. We see the world, not as it is, but as we are - or as we are conditioned to see it. - Dr. Stephen Covey
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #175 on: October 25, 2009, 10:56:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • You must constantly ask yourself these questions:

Who am I around?
    What are they doing to me?
    What have they got me reading?
    What have they got me saying?
    Where do they have me going?
    What do they have me thinking?
    And most important, what do they have me becoming?

Then ask yourself the big question:

Is that okay?

Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. - Jim Rohn
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #176 on: October 26, 2009, 10:03:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • The biggest challenge you have is to challenge your own self-doubt and your laziness. - Robert Kiyosaki
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #177 on: October 29, 2009, 11:28:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Predetermine the objectives you want to accomplish. Think big, act big and set out to accomplish big results. - Mark Victor Hansen
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #178 on: October 29, 2009, 11:31:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • With vision, every person, organization and country can flourish. The Bible says, 'Without vision we perish.' - Mark Victor Hansen

#Thanks Sai for your indirect messages!
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #179 on: November 01, 2009, 10:22:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.-Dale Carnegie
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments