Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: WISDOM THOUGHTS  (Read 211947 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: WISDOM THOUGHTS
« Reply #180 on: November 02, 2009, 09:54:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Happiness can be defined, in part at least, as the fruit of the desire and ability to sacrifice what we want now for what we want eventually. - Dr. Stephen Covey
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #181 on: November 03, 2009, 09:59:10 PM »
  • Publish
  • I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.- Bruce Lee
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #182 on: November 04, 2009, 09:36:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. You don't fail overnight. Instead, failure is a few errors in judgment, repeated every day. - Jim Rohn
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #183 on: November 05, 2009, 10:17:35 PM »
  • Publish
  • If you use your mind to study reality, you won't understand either your mind or reality. If you study reality without using your mind, you'll understand both. -Daruma
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #184 on: November 09, 2009, 03:15:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Those who remain unmoved by the wind of joy silently follow the Path. - Daruma
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #185 on: November 10, 2009, 10:01:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.- Anthony Robbins
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #186 on: November 10, 2009, 10:02:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • Take control of your consistent emotions and begin to consciously and deliberately reshape your daily experience of life. - Anthony Robbins
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #187 on: November 11, 2009, 09:59:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers.- Brian Tracy
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #188 on: November 13, 2009, 01:19:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer. - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #189 on: November 16, 2009, 10:19:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • Everywhere I go, I still have time to meditate. People think meditating is sitting there, nobody bothering you, but you can even talk and still meditate. - Jet Li
    om sai ram!

Offline mail2keer

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #190 on: November 17, 2009, 03:56:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success - Swami Vivekananda

Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity....Einstein

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up... Mark Twain

I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy---- Tagore
    Keerthi

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #191 on: November 19, 2009, 11:15:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • One of the main reasons people are not rich is that they worry too much about things that might never happen. - Robert Kiyosaki
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #192 on: November 22, 2009, 11:58:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • “The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed.” -Henry Ford
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #193 on: November 26, 2009, 10:40:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction. - Brian Tracy
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #194 on: December 01, 2009, 11:17:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • Now is the only time there is. Make your now wow, your minutes miracles, and your days pay. Your life will have been magnificently lived and invested, and when you die you will have made a difference. -Mark Victor Hansen

om sai ram!

Facebook Comments