Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: WISDOM THOUGHTS  (Read 209770 times)

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
  • राम भी तू रहीम भी तू तू ही ईशु नानक भी तू
Re: WISDOM THOUGHTS
« Reply #495 on: March 02, 2012, 03:06:58 PM »
  • Publish

• ॐ श्री साईं नाथाय नमः

व्यक्ति ने भगवान से पुछा,
    'तुम्हारे और मेरे प्यार में क्या अन्तर है?'
    भगवान मुस्कराए और कहा,
    'आकाश में उड़ता पंछी मेरा प्यार है,
    और पिंजरे में कैद पंछी तुम्हारा प्यार है!'

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #496 on: March 02, 2012, 03:08:53 PM »
  • Publish

• ॐ श्री साईं नाथाय नमः

जीवन पाठशाला है और जीना ही शिक्षा है।
    जिस दिन कुछ नया और अच्छा नहीं सीखा,
    उस दिन हम पाठशाला गये ही नहीं और वह दिन जीये ही नहीं।

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #497 on: March 02, 2012, 03:18:15 PM »
  • Publish

• ॐ श्री साईं नाथाय नमः

एक दो को देखने के बजाय स्वयं को देखना और परिवर्तन करना ही श्रेष्ठ पुरुषार्थ हें…

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #498 on: March 02, 2012, 08:26:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba added :- (1) Pranipata implies surrender. (2) Surrender must be of body, mind and wealth; Re: (3) Why should Krishna refer Arjuna to other Jnanis? "Sadbhakta takes every thing to be Vasudev (B.G.VII-19 i.e., any Guru will be Krishna to the devotee) and Guru takes disciple to be Vasudev and Krishna treats both as his Prana and Atma (B.G.7-18, commentary of Jnanadev on this). As Shri Krishna knows that there are such Bhaktas and Gurus, He refers Arjuna to them so that their greatness may increase and be known.

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #499 on: March 02, 2012, 08:27:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba never talked, nor ever made any fuss about the things which He wanted to accomplish, but He so skillfully arranged the circumstances and surroundings that the people were surprised at the slow but sure results attained. The construction of the Samadhi-mandir is an instance in point.

In due time Baba's holy body was placed and preserved in the central shrine meant or designed for Murlidhar and Baba Himself became Murlidhar and the Wada thus became the Samadhi-mandir of Sai Baba. His wonderful life is unfathomable.

Blessed and fortunate is Bapusaheb Booty in whose Wada lies the holy and the pure body of Baba.

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 08:29:17 PM by Dipika Duggal »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #500 on: March 02, 2012, 08:49:33 PM »
  • Publish
  •  (Kakasaheb) asked - "But Baba, what if we take a guide with us?" Baba answered, - "Then there is no difficulty. The guide will take you straight to your destination, avoiding wolves, tigers and ditches etc. on the way. If there be no guide, there is the danger of your being lost in the jungles or falling into ditches." Mr. Dabholkar was present on this occasion and he thought that this was the answer Baba gave to the question whether Guru was a necessity (Vide Sai Leela Vol. I, No.5, Page 47); and he thereupon took the hint that no discussion of the problem, whether man is free or bound, is of any use in spiritual matters, but that on the contrary real Paramartha is possible only as the result of the teachings of the Guru, as is illustrated in this chapter of the original work in the instances of great Avatars like Rama and Krishna, who had to submit themselves to their Gurus, Vasishtha and Sandipani respectively, for getting self- realization and that the only virtues necessary for such progress are faith and patience. (Vide Sai Satcharita, Ch. II, 191-92).

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

Dipika Duggal

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #501 on: March 03, 2012, 06:54:30 AM »
  • Publish

• ॐ श्री साईं नाथाय नमः

चाणक्य नीति: ज्ञानी, अज्ञानी और अल्पज्ञानी

अज्ञानी व्यक्ति को कोई भी बात समझायी जा सकती है क्योंक उस किसी बात का ज्ञान तो है नहीं। अत: उसे जो कुछ समझाया जाएगा वह समझ सकता है, ज्ञानी को तो कोई बात बिल्कुल सही तौर पर समझायी जा सकते है। परन्तु अल्पज्ञानी को कोई भी बात नही समझायी क्योंकि अल्पज्ञान के रुप में अधकचरे ज्ञान का समावेश होता है जो किसी भी बात को उसके मस्तिष्क तक पहुंचने ही नहीं देता।
    *चाणक्य का मत है कि अल्पज्ञानी को अपने ज्ञान का अहंकार हो जाता है इसलिये वह कुछ सीखना ही नहीं चाहता, वह केवल अपने प्रदर्शन में ही लगा रहता है।

ॐ साईं राम

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #502 on: March 03, 2012, 07:27:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiSai will do away with sins of speech and hearing said BABA

Bow to the Kind Sai Who is the Abode of Mercy and Who is affectionate towards His devotees. By His mere darshan, He does away with their fear of this 'bhava' (samsar) and destroys their calamities

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #503 on: March 03, 2012, 11:49:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!When the people saw that the Fakir living in Mosque,begging for his food,smoking a chillim and generally behaving like a madman in Shirdi could bless them with sons and progeny for the mere asking and burn the lamps not with oil but water and saved many of them in miraculous ways,they are convinced that BABA not as a mere man but God himself.

And started to offer them Pooja and Naivedya ending with Daxina.

Source:Shirdi SAIBABA (An Epic)

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #504 on: March 06, 2012, 08:01:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • “Every saint who has penetrated to the core of Reality has testified that a divine universal plan exists, and that it is beautiful and full of joy.”
     —Autobiography of a Yogi, by Paramhansa Yogananda

The more we get shouted to, the more we withdraw away from the world.
     The more we are shown respect and love, the more we do our best to help others.

Reality is bitter/better  ;D

« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:12:19 AM by Dipika Duggal »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #505 on: March 06, 2012, 08:08:07 AM »
  • Publish

• Ramana Maharshi

This world is only seen without doubts in the waking and dream states where thoughts have risen and are at play. Can it be seen in deep sleep where not even a single thought rises? Thoughts alone [therefore] are the substratum of this world.

Dipika Duggal

Offline priyankarabiulislam

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #506 on: March 06, 2012, 09:25:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai you are the only reality of our life. I have felt you in every stage of my life. Iam so lucky to have a sight of you. Baba you know my problem and i need your blessings baba ji please help me. Om sai ram, shirdi sai ram, jai sai ram

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #507 on: March 08, 2012, 07:18:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

In the hands of the fools anything can be dangerous, anything whatever! The Koran is dangerous, the Bible is dangerous, the Gita is dangerous -- and you know it. The whole history is full of proofs. Such beautiful statements, so crystal-clear, but in the hands of the fools something goes wrong -- nectar becomes poison.

And just the reverse is the case: if you are intelligent, wise, even poison becomes medicine.

OM SAI RAM!!!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #508 on: March 08, 2012, 07:19:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

BABA blesses those families where women are happy and well treated. 

अपना सांई प्यारा सांई सबसे न्यारा अपना सांई

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #509 on: March 08, 2012, 07:20:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

I don't know where is my earlier topic named  "Wisdom Thoughts".  I think it has gone missing into Cosmic Air of this forum.  I searched many a time but I couldn't find that.  From Today again I am starting same Topic under same name : Wisdom Thoughts..Thank you BABA, for giving me this blessed forum and the ability to share my dream and for giving me so many wonderful brothers and sisters to share it with."

What we see depends mainly on what we look for. Destiny is not comparable. Destiny of each person is unique by itself. So don’t suffer by comparing and contrasting your destiny with others’.

Because the past was imperfect and future uncertain, we must not spoil the perfect present. 

Difference of opinion should not lead to difference of mind. Half the problems of our life will not arise at all if we remember this. 

Instead of conquering the world, conquer your mind. If you conquer your mind, you can conquer the world. 

Do not ponder over negative thoughts as this is infectious, which gets into the system. Keep negative thoughts out of your being.

OM SAI RAM!!!

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments