Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: WISDOM THOUGHTS  (Read 205655 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: WISDOM THOUGHTS
« Reply #195 on: December 03, 2009, 04:19:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.- Jim Rohn
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #196 on: December 04, 2009, 05:35:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • "We must use time wisely and forever realise that the time is always ripe to do right." - Nelson Mendela
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #197 on: December 05, 2009, 11:07:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

There are two experiences which are strictly private or personal in nature which no one else can share: death and dreams; no two individuals can dream the same dream and no two individuals can die the same death. No one else can dream for me and no one else can die for me.

अपना सांई प्यारा सांई सबसे न्यारा अपना सांई

ॐ सांई राम।।।
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #198 on: December 10, 2009, 01:34:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • When all your attachments are with the One God, then your achievements are many. – Brahma Kumaries
    om sai ram!

Offline Sai Meera

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #199 on: December 10, 2009, 02:23:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,

No BABA - No Peace
    Know BABA- Know Peace

Our own way leads to a hopeless end
    BABA's way leads to an endless hope

Jai Sai Ram.
    मैं साईं की मीरा और साईं मेरे घनश्याम है, किसी जनम मोहे दूर न कीजो सुन मेरे घनश्याम तू

Offline Sai Meera

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #200 on: December 10, 2009, 03:09:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,
    compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving,
    and tolerant of the weak and strong.
    Because someday in your life you will have been all of these...
    मैं साईं की मीरा और साईं मेरे घनश्याम है, किसी जनम मोहे दूर न कीजो सुन मेरे घनश्याम तू

Offline sai preet

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #201 on: December 12, 2009, 09:49:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram,

I do not believe in fate that falls on men & women however they act;
     But i do believe in fate that
    falls on them unless they Act

Chesterson

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #202 on: December 16, 2009, 01:44:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • It is more dangerous to weep inside your mind than to weep in the open. The open tears can be easily wiped away, but secret tears create scars.-BK.
    om sai ram!

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #203 on: January 01, 2010, 08:13:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
    - Waldo Emerson

“There is nothing more genuine than breaking away from the chorus to learn the sound of your own voice.”
    - Po Bronson

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
    - Confucious

“Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting”
    - Elizabeth Bibesco

“You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    - Christopher Columbus

“To a brave man, good and bad luck are like his left and right hand. He uses both.”
    - St Catherine of Siena

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we took so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened up for us”
    - Helen Keller

“We don’t see the things the way they are. We see things the way WE are.”
    - Talmund

ALLAH MALIK!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #204 on: January 01, 2010, 10:25:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • "Remember that life's most treasured moments often come unannounced."

"Above all Life should be fun!" "Take time for some Fun in Your Life Today!"

Bow to Sai Samartha!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #205 on: January 01, 2010, 10:26:27 PM »
  • Publish
  •   "Release Others’ Expectations. If you focus on what others expect of you, you’ll continue to act on and attract more of what they desire for you. But when you can shift your inner thoughts to what you intend to create and attract into your life, you will no longer have to give mental energy to what others want for you." - Dr. Wayne Dyer

Bow to Sai Samartha!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #206 on: January 03, 2010, 12:31:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • THERE was a wood-cutler who was highly spiritual. One day he was dreaming a happy dream;but being suddenly awakened by someone, he exclaimed with annoyance: "Why did you awaken me? I was a king and the father of seven children.My children were all receiving education in various sciences. I was seated on the throne and ruling
    over my country. Why did you destroy so happy and delightful a state?" The man replied: "Oh! It was only a dream. What does it matter?"

The wood-cutter said: "Get away, you fool! You do not understand that my being a king was, as real as my wood-cutting. If it be true that I am a wood-cutter,then it is equally true that I was a king."

According to Vedanta the waking state is no more real than the dream state.

Source: Tales and Parables of Sri Ramakrishna

Bow to Sai Samartha!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #207 on: January 03, 2010, 12:33:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • ONCE a man entered a wood and saw a small animal on a tree. He came back and told another man that he had seen a creature of a beautiful red colour on a certain tree.The second man replied: "When i went into the wood, I also saw that animal.But why do you call it red? It is green."

Another man who was present contradicted them both and insisted that it was yellow. Presently others arrived and contended that it was grey,violet, blue, and so forth and so on. At last they started quarrelling among themselves. To settle the dispute they all went to the tree. They saw a man sitting under it.

On being asked, he replied:'Yes, I live under this tree and I know the animal very well. All your descriptions are true. Sometimes it appears red, sometimes yellow, and at other times blue, violet, grey and so forth- It is a chameleon.

And sometimes it has no colour at all. Now it has a colour, and now it has none."

In like manner, one who constantly thinks of God can know His real nature; he alone knows that God reveals Himself to seekers in various forms and aspects. God has attributes; then again He has none. Only the man who lives under the tree knows that the chameleon can appear in various colours, and he knows further that the animal at times has no colour at all. It is the others who suffer from the agony of futile argument.

Source: Tales and Parables of Sri Ramakrishna

Bow to Sai Samartha!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Pearl India

• Blessings 8
    « Reply #208 on: January 03, 2010, 01:15:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,

No BABA - No Peace
    Know BABA- Know Peace

Our own way leads to a hopeless end
    BABA's way leads to an endless hope

Jai Sai Ram.

beautiful!!!!!
    EK HAI IS DUNIYA KA DAATA,JAANE SABKE MANN KI
    MANN MEIN HAI VISHWAS TO BANDE, BHAKTI MEIN HAI SHAKTI

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #209 on: January 06, 2010, 09:35:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • A quote from Abraham-Hicks: "If you knew everything was really all right, and that it always has a happy ending, then you would not feel trepidacious about your future. Everything is really so very all right! If you could believe and trust that, then, immediately everything would automatically and instantly become all right.

Bow to Sai Samartha!

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments