Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: The Self is Sath, Chith and Ananda.  (Read 2212 times)

Offline sayipriya

• Blessings 5
The Self is Sath, Chith and Ananda.
« on: February 01, 2010, 02:33:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam, our devotion to Sai is intermittent. It should become a continuous one. In Satcharita, it is mentioned that Baba is not interested in 8th or  16th  part of devotion. It should be total and whole hearted. There is a proverb in Tamil which states, "Keeping one foot on the slush and one foot on the river". There is no use riding two horses at a time. Even if we are fully involved in family life, we must have Saibaba in the backround of the mind. It is said, "Dhil Me Ram, Hath me Kam". Keeping the mind on Rama, we should embark on the worldly duties so that we can keep the purity of the heart. We should never rely upon this mundane world. It changes every moment. Everything around us changes quickly. The atmosphere changes. Rain and shine alternates. As is with the external world, our sub-conscious too undergo rapid changes. Every moment we get sensory inputs. Thoughts arise at randum. There is no connection between each thought. Mind is playing duel role. The mind is never steady. How we can rely on this monkey mind. The body is like a water bubble and the mind is like a mad monkey. Hence we should never rely on these faulty instruments. We should rely on the permanent  Self which is common for every one. The Self pervades the Cosmos and transcends it. It is ever present, everywhere ever. Hence the Self is termed as Sath(Ever present), Chith(True Knowledge or Wisdom) and Ananda(Bliss). Hence we should ignore the temporary illusory world and rely or focus on the SELF alone. Sairam, Sayipriya.

Offline arti sehgal

• Blessings 5
    • sai ke charno me koti koti pranam
    Re: The Self is Sath, Chith and Ananda.
    « Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 11:15:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • NICE WORDINGS
    sabke dil me baste hi ushe sai sai kehte hai
    jai sainath

Facebook Comments