Yes very nice post.
That is the final Goal for everyone, i.e. recognizing your own divinity. You recognize that the I is none other than God.
But to the common man, it is not straight forward. There are steps in it.
If you have a Golden ring that falls in a water tank. You want to recover it. then 3 things are required.
1. The water must be clear i.e. not muddy.
2. the water must be still i.e. not flowing.
3. The Sun must shine from the top, so that the Golden ring reflects light & can be traced.
1. The person's inner self must be highly purified, before he can start seeing that 'I'. Purification is possible only by most excellent, devotion to God.
2. The person must become desireless, so that his mind is at rest & breathing is also relaxed. Again this is possible only for a first class devotee of God.
3. God's and Guru's grace must shine on him.
Then the person with some practice starts seeing that 'I' & observing that 'I' becomes automatic. Then the person becomes self-realized. i.e. he unifies with that 'I' & sees himself in the whole universe. So the feeling of otherness or separateness is lost.