Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: A couple more books on Sai Baba ..  (Read 3025 times)

Offline rr_sai_bhakt

• Blessings 27
A couple more books on Sai Baba ..
« on: March 10, 2009, 03:30:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram to the entire Dwarkamai family,

As a recent entrant to the fold of the countless followers, believers, worshippers and faithful devotees of Sai Baba, i was not completely informed about the immense literature thats out there on Sai Baba.

After knowing the efficacy of the SaiSatCharita, i have started doing the parayana of that.

But very recently, i have come to know of the following two more books on Sai Baba -

1) Life of Sai Baba
    2) Devotees Experiences of Sri Sai Baba

Both of which have been written by the eminent Sri B.V Narasimha Swamiji.

I have been reading the book - Devotees Experiences of Sri Sai Baba from this website - http://www.saibaba.com/saiweb/menuRedirect.sai?id=52

I have found this book simply mesmerizing .... these are first hand accounts from devotees like Shama, Sagun, Mr. Narke, Mr. Rege etc ...

Just thought of sharing it with you all  ... in case you have regular access to net in office/home, you can read a couple of pages everyday ... a great way to spend some time constructively everyday ...

Om Sai Ram ...
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 07:11:04 PM by rr_sai_bhakt »

Offline seema aj

• Blessings 1
    Re: A couple more books on Sai Baba ..
    « Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 03:51:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • This is a good one!!!! I starting few pages....

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 04:10:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks a lot for sharing th important information with us. Really appreciate your efforts.

Jai Sai Ram

Om Sai Ram to the entire Dwarkamai family,

As a recent entrant to the fold of the countless followers, believers, worshippers and faithful devotees of Sai Baba, i was not completely informed about the immense literature thats out there on Sai Baba.

After knowing the efficacy of the SaiSatCharita, i have started doing the parayana of that.

But very recently, i have come to know of the following two more books on Sai Baba -

1) Life of Sai Baba
    2) Devotees Experiences Sri Sai Baba

Both of which have been written by the eminent Sri B.V Narasimha Swamiji.

I have been reading the book - Devotees Experiences of Sri Sai Baba from this website - http://www.saibaba.com/saiweb/menuRedirect.sai?id=52

I have found this book simply mesmerizing .... these are first hand accounts from devotees like Shama, Sagun, Mr. Narke, Mr. Rege etc ...

Just thought of sharing it with you all  ... in case you have regular access to net in office/home, you can read a couple of pages everyday ... a great way to spend some time constructively everyday ...

Om Sai Ram ...

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 08:13:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram sai bhaktas,

more books are available at
    http://saileelas.org/books.htm

I Liked "Live Experiences of the Tarkhad Family with Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi by Virendra Jyotindra Tarkhad"

Om Sai Ram

Offline deepakjachua

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 11:55:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba mujhe job dila do. mai kayi dino se try ker rhaa hu. per mujhe job nahi mil paa rahi hai. baba kisi badi company mai job dila do. koi bhi choti moti job. 7000 ya 8000 hajaar pure wali.
    baba meri help karo.

Facebook Comments