Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DETAILED PROCEDUREOF40 DAYS SUGARCANDYSAIPOOJA.  (Read 43711 times)

Offline deepak_kumar_pahwa

• Blessings 2
  • अब तू ही मेरा रेहनुमा,अब तू ही मेरा खुदा है।
    • Sai Baba
Re: DETAILED PROCEDUREOF40 DAYS SUGARCANDYSAIPOOJA.
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 12:39:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • HEMALI JI,
    JAI SHIRI SAI NATH.

HEMALI JI, AS YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT SUGAR OR SUGAR CANDY I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE WITH YOU- I WAS ALSO CONFUSED B'Z WHEN I READ THIS MAIL OF SUBHARSHINI JI I HAD ALREADY STRATED THE BHOG OF "CHANE AND MURMURE" SO I CONTINUED WITH THE SAME.

SUBHARSHINI JI IS PERFECTLY RIGHT,BABA GIVES VALUE TO OUR SWEET PRAYERS ONLY.

SO GO HEAD WITH YOUR FULL FAITH. TAKE INSPIRATION FROM soundar JI.
    HE HAS ALSO EXPERIENCED THE PRESENCE OF BABA ON HIS SECOND DAY OF THIS POOJA.

SUBHARSHINI JI, I DONT KNOW HOW SHOULD THANKS TO YOU. I HAVE NO WORDS, PLZ TAKE MY THANKS FROM MY SILENCE..............

OM SAI RAM.

DEEPAK SAI PAHWA
    « Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 01:55:41 PM by deepak_kumar_pahwa »
    DEEPAK SAI PAHWA

"अब तू ही मेरा रेहनुमा,अब तू ही मेरा खुदा है।"

ॐ साईं राम|               ॐ साईं राम|               ॐ साईं राम|                 ॐ साईं राम|               ॐ साईं राम|               ॐ साईं राम|                   ॐ साईं राम|               ॐ साईं राम            ॐ साईं राम|                  ॐ साईं राम|                   ॐ साईं राम|               ॐ साईं राम|
    [/move

Offline vidhu_srini

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 04:43:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks a lot Subhasriniji. I read it today and going to start this pooja today (thursday)...thanks a lot to you and also to sai..

Om Sri SaiRam
    Regards
    VidhyaBalaji
    Om Sri SaiRam
    Regards
    VidhyaBalaji

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 08:36:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAIRAM VIDHU SRINI JI

Good luck and Sai bless and answer all your prayers ASAP.

Sai  bless you.

JAI SAI RAM!

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 05:42:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

om sai om sai om sai om sai

Her help to all of us is indeed your gift to us.
    Baba! Please shower your choicest belssings on our Subhasriniji always
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline nimmi_sai

• Blessings 11
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #19 on: February 12, 2007, 10:06:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • BABA SAI your leelas are always wonderful and greatBaba! Please shower your choicest belssings on our Subhasriniji
    OM SAI SHRI SAI JAI JAI SAI
    OM SAI SHRI SAI JAI  JAI SAI
    Surrender your problem entirely to God.
    Be humble.
     Forgive all your enemies.
    Have faith. Do not doubt.
    Thank God in advance and praise Him.
    Pray from the heart.
    om sai shri sai jai jai sai
    Nimmi

Offline Riya

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #20 on: February 12, 2007, 10:31:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks subhasrini ji for sharing such a nice pooja. This is very new to me.

Thanks a lot !!!
    Kind words are like the seats in an Airplane. You'll still get to your destination without them , but the journey is a whole lot more comfortable with them.

Riya

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    DETAILED PROCEDURE OF 40 DAYS SUGAR CANDY SAI POOJA.
    « Reply #21 on: April 15, 2007, 11:18:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • DETAILED PROCEDURE OF 40 DAYS SUGAR CANDY SAI POOJA.

1)START THIS POOJA PREFERABLY ON A THURSDAY

2) YOU HAVE TO OFFER SUGAR CANDY TO SAI FOR 40 DAYS.

3) USUALLY, WE DISTRIBUTE THE NAIVEDYAM(PRASAD) OFFERED IMMEDIATELY, BUT HERE, WE ARE GOING TO COLLECT IT IN A CONTAINER.

4) DAILY, PLACE SOME SUGAR CANDY IN FRONT OF BABA, PRAY FOR A FEW MINUTES TELLING THE WISH FOR WHICH YOU ARE DOING THIS & OFFER IT TO HIM

5) AFTER OFFERING IT TO SAI, COLLECT THIS IN A CONTAINER. YOU SHOULD NOT EAT IT, DON'T DISTRIBUTE IT ALSO. INSTEAD, KEEP COLLECTING.

6) AFTER 40 DAYS, SAI WILL COME IN SOME FORM & TAKE THE PRASAD FROM YOU.

You can do this either in the morning or in the evening.

Ladies, do not do it on the forbidden days, continue thereafter.

Usual procedures like lighting lamps, incense sticks, telling slokas, offering flowers, abhishekam, archana-

Do everything according to your practice & convenience. But, nothing forms part of this Pooja.

Some times, Sai comes even on the second day & takes the Prasad.

Sometimes on the 40th day or even after that, do not worry.

Have complete faith.
    No hard & fast rules,YOUR FAITH IS REQUIRED SHREE SAI WILL GUIDE YOU.

Jaisairam.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline BABY

• Blessings 0
    Re: DETAILED PROCEDURE OF 40 DAYS SUGAR CANDY SAI POOJA.
    « Reply #22 on: May 08, 2007, 04:16:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Subhashiji

i read the details of 40 days sugar candy sai pooja.  But i got one doubt.  u said that sai will come and take the prasad and not to distribute. If suppose sai has not come in any form in through 40 days, What we should do the sugar candy prasad after 40 days.

please clear this doubt.

rani

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #23 on: May 09, 2007, 07:29:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam

Sai Bless you.

After 40 days  make something with the sugar candy and

distribute the same for your friends or neighbour.

I did the same .

But I am sure Sai will grace you in someway.Have faith and patience.

Jaisairam!

Offline shirdi sai bhakta

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #24 on: May 09, 2007, 03:55:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • suhasrini ji can u plzzzzzzzz give me the detail of SAINAV VRAT[thursday fast]i shall be thankful.
    sonam chadha

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #25 on: May 09, 2007, 07:03:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • “SAI NAV (NINE) GURUWAR (THURSDAY) VRAT”.

I saw this Pooja interesting. You will reap the rewards in no time, when you do this Vrath. May sai bless you with all his grace to do this vrat properly and answer your prayers :

Story behind the sai vrat pooja :

Kokilaben and her husband Maheshbhai used to live in a big city and they had lots of love for each other. But Maheshbhai’s nature was very annoying and he had no sense of talking. Neighbors were also very much frustrated by his this kind of nature. Kokilaben had lots of faith in GOD and she was very religious.

She was tolerating all her problems silently having lots of faith in GOD that GOD will make everything all right one day. But because of Maheshbhai’s nature, their business went down gradually and there was not enough income. He started staying at home all day and his nature become worst.
    It was an afternoon. One old saint came to Kokilaben’s door. There was enormous light on his face. And he asked for rice and dal (lentils). Kokilaben gave him rice and dal and she folded her both hands and said “namste” (greetings).

Saint replied “SAI will always keep you happy.” Kokilaben said “There is no happiness in my life” and she told all her problems to the saint.
    After listening to all her problems, Saint told her about

“SAI NAV (NINE) GURUWAR (THURSDAY) VRAT”.

Saint told as follows about the Vrat.

· This Vrath can be started from any Thursday by uttering SAI BABA’s name.

· This Vrath has to be continued for 9 Thursdays.

· Any male, female or child can do this Vrat.

· On these Nine Thursday, individual who is doing vrat can eat fruit/milk/sweets etc. all day long or can have one meal a day. ONE MUST NOT DO THIS VRAT WITHOUT EATING ANYTHING.

· If possible, go to SAI BABA’s temple to have SAIBABA’s darshan on these Nine Thursday.

· At home, do pooja / prayer of SAI BABA as follows.

· In the morning or in the evening, do the pooja as mentioned below.

· Put Yellow Cloth in front of you and place SAI BABA’s Photo or Statue on this cloth.

· Light lamp (diya) in front of BABA’s picture.

· Wash or wipe BABA’s picture with clean water and cloth.

· Put “tikka (Bindi on the forehead)” with “kumkum” (red powder) on BABA’s face.

· Offer Yellow Flower to BABA.

· Offer Fruit or Sweets to BABA as Naivadhya (Prasad)

· Read this SAI story and Read / Sing SAIBABA’s Aarti after finishing Pooja and reading story.

· Tell BABA why you are doing this Vrat and ask him to fulfill your wish.

· Give Prasad to all your friends and family members and you also eat it some.

· If, because of any reason, you cannot do vrat on any Thursday, skip that Thursday and continue from the next Thursday.

· If female is doing this Vrat, skip the Thursday during Menstrual Cycle period.

· On the 9th Thursday, Celebrate SAI VRAT. In this celebration process, feed 5 poor people and distribute this SAI VRAT book among people. One can give 5, 11 or 21 etc.

· Put this SAI VRAT Story Book or printed paper , which you are going to distribute among people, when you do pooja and then give them to people. By doing this, their wishes will be fulfilled very soon too.

· All wishes will be fulfilled by doing this vrat.

In this Kali Age (Kaliyug), this vrat is very effective. This vrat will give desired fruit to doer but doer must have full faith and patience. Whoever will distribute this SAI VRAT book among people and make good name of SAI and this Vrat, their all wishes will be fulfilled.

After listening about this SAI VRAT from Saint, Kokilaben also decided to do this vrat. She started Vrat from the Thursday. And she finished 8 Guruwars with full faith. On the 9th Guruwar, she fed poor people and distributed SAI VRAT books among friends and relatives.

As soon as she finished the Vrat, all the quarrels vanished from her house. Prosperity, happiness and peace spread in her home. Maheshbhai’s nature was changed completely. Their business started doing well. And in no time, they got all the happiness and prosperity.

Both husband and wife started living happily. One day Kokilaben’s sister-in-law and brother-in-law came from Surat. Her sister-in-law was talking with Kokilaben. The former said that her kids were not studying and getting failed in exams. Kokilaben told her about SAI VRAT. She said “SAI devotion will make education better. Have faith in SAI BABA. HE helps everyone.” Kokilaben’s sister-in-law asked the detail of the vrat.

Kokilaben told about the SAI VRAT in detail. And explained her everything about the vrat. Her sister-in-law went to Surat and she sent a letter after few days. She wrote that her children have started doing SAI VRAT and now they are studying very well. She also did Vrat and distributed SAI VRAT book in her office. One of her friend, who had very hard time in getting married, got married to a very nice man after started doing SAI VRAT. Her neighbor has also started doing SAI VRAT and she got her stolen jewelry box back. It was a great miracle.

Hey SAI BABA , as you have blessed these people, please bless all of us too.

Contributed by saishuba - shirdi sai bless her. Thanks.

The giver gives, but really he is sowing the seed for later:
    the gift of a rich harvest. - Shirdi Sai Baba .

Offline smartash82

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #26 on: May 10, 2007, 01:02:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear suhasriniji

i also want to do this vrat but i just want to clarify about the sugar candy.. what exactly is sugar candy?
    can you name some sweets that can be offerred? and what can be offered as NAIVEDYAM(PRASAD)?

ashmita

Offline mirasiv

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #27 on: May 10, 2007, 07:06:32 AM »
  • Publish

• Dear Suhasriniji

I have read detail about this Vrat,  I have some query as i am living in U.K and its difficult to find books plus distributing amongst people, could you please advice me what to do in such circumstances on last 9th Thursday please?

Its quite difficult to find poor people or offer them food as well in U.K

I will be very thankful for your advice

Regards,

I saw this Pooja interesting. You will reap the rewards in no time, when you do this Vrath. May sai bless you with all his grace to do this vrat properly and answer your prayers :

Kokilaben and her husband Maheshbhai used to live in a big city and they had lots of love for each other. But Maheshbhai’s nature was very annoying and he had no sense of talking. Neighbors were also very much frustrated by his this kind of nature. Kokilaben had lots of faith in GOD and she was very religious.

She was tolerating all her problems silently having lots of faith in GOD that GOD will make everything all right one day. But because of Maheshbhai’s nature, their business went down gradually and there was not enough income. He started staying at home all day and his nature become worst.
    It was an afternoon. One old saint came to Kokilaben’s door. There was enormous light on his face. And he asked for rice and dal (lentils). Kokilaben gave him rice and dal and she folded her both hands and said “namste” (greetings).

Saint replied “SAI will always keep you happy.” Kokilaben said “There is no happiness in my life” and she told all her problems to the saint.

· On these Nine Thursday, individual who is doing vrat can eat fruit/milk/sweets etc. all day long or can have one meal a day. ONE MUST NOT DO THIS VRAT WITHOUT EATING ANYTHING.

· If possible, go to SAI BABA’s temple to have SAIBABA’s darshan on these Nine Thursday.

· Put Yellow Cloth in front of you and place SAI BABA’s Photo or Statue on this cloth.

· Put “tikka (Bindi on the forehead)” with “kumkum” (red powder) on BABA’s face.

· Read this SAI story and Read / Sing SAIBABA’s Aarti after finishing Pooja and reading story.

· If, because of any reason, you cannot do vrat on any Thursday, skip that Thursday and continue from the next Thursday.

· If female is doing this Vrat, skip the Thursday during Menstrual Cycle period.

· On the 9th Thursday, Celebrate SAI VRAT. In this celebration process, feed 5 poor people and distribute this SAI VRAT book among people. One can give 5, 11 or 21 etc.

· Put this SAI VRAT Story Book or printed paper , which you are going to distribute among people, when you do pooja and then give them to people. By doing this, their wishes will be fulfilled very soon too.

In this Kali Age (Kaliyug), this vrat is very effective. This vrat will give desired fruit to doer but doer must have full faith and patience. Whoever will distribute this SAI VRAT book among people and make good name of SAI and this Vrat, their all wishes will be fulfilled.

After listening about this SAI VRAT from Saint, Kokilaben also decided to do this vrat. She started Vrat from the Thursday. And she finished 8 Guruwars with full faith. On the 9th Guruwar, she fed poor people and distributed SAI VRAT books among friends and relatives.

As soon as she finished the Vrat, all the quarrels vanished from her house. Prosperity, happiness and peace spread in her home. Maheshbhai’s nature was changed completely. Their business started doing well. And in no time, they got all the happiness and prosperity.

Both husband and wife started living happily. One day Kokilaben’s sister-in-law and brother-in-law came from Surat. Her sister-in-law was talking with Kokilaben. The former said that her kids were not studying and getting failed in exams. Kokilaben told her about SAI VRAT. She said “SAI devotion will make education better. Have faith in SAI BABA. HE helps everyone.” Kokilaben’s sister-in-law asked the detail of the vrat.

Kokilaben told about the SAI VRAT in detail. And explained her everything about the vrat. Her sister-in-law went to Surat and she sent a letter after few days. She wrote that her children have started doing SAI VRAT and now they are studying very well. She also did Vrat and distributed SAI VRAT book in her office. One of her friend, who had very hard time in getting married, got married to a very nice man after started doing SAI VRAT. Her neighbor has also started doing SAI VRAT and she got her stolen jewelry box back. It was a great miracle.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #28 on: May 10, 2007, 09:51:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • saiRam

Sai  bless you.

Do this pooja with full faith and devotion and pray and ask Baba Sai sincerly why you are doing this pooja.

With regard to distribution u can send the soft copy of the same to your friends or relatives.

I do in this way since I live in USA.

Faith and Devotion are more imporatnt don't worry about any other things.

Sai bless you.

Jaisairam.

Dear Suhasriniji

I have read detail about this Vrat,  I have some query as i am living in U.K and its difficult to find books plus distributing amongst people, could you please advice me what to do in such circumstances on last 9th Thursday please?

Its quite difficult to find poor people or offer them food as well in U.K

I will be very thankful for your advice

Regards,

Offline smartash82

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #29 on: May 15, 2007, 12:46:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • I am new here.. i want to do the 9 guruvaar vrat and also 40 days of offering sugar candy. But I have some queries. What exactly is sugar candy? And can you name some  NAIVEDYAM(PRASAD) that can be offered? I really really want to do this but till I do not get them cleared I wont be able to so please help me over this?

ashmita

Facebook Comments