Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: please somehelp let me know where i can get satcharitram book in tamil  (Read 2521 times)

Offline ajitha

• Blessings 0
Om sri sai ram
I am from Chennai.. and I have been to mylapore sai baba temple once..
I asked in the temple whether saibaba satcharitram book  in tamil is available
But they said that there is no stock.. I have promised some of my friends that I wil get them book before.. and my friends have started to worship sai baba only recently.. so they don’t know about this books. I thought I can help them by getting the books.. can anyone please tel me where I can get this book in tamil..
And also where can I download shridi sai baba satcharitram book in tamil?
I want both the hardcopy and softcopy…
Please let me know…

Offline mail2keer

• Blessings 2
Om Sairam!
You will be able to get Sai Satcharita in the shops outside Mylapore temple. There is one shop inside the temple  near the hand wash area (last shop) they usually have stocks. I'll check in the T.Nagar temple tomorrow if they have stocks and will let you know. I've the softcopy  in tamil but its more than 10mb, I can mail it to you. You can also download from : http://www.saileelas.org/books.htm
Sai bless you.

Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai
Keerthi

Offline ajitha

• Blessings 0
ji
thanks a lot...
my mail id is   aji.mku@gmail.com
can you please send the soft copy
and regarding the book, i also will enquire... thanks a lot for ur effort. if you get any info let me know ji
om sri sai ram

Offline mail2keer

• Blessings 2
Om Sairam!

Have sent Sai Satcharita to your mail id. The stocks arrive on thursdays and they sell the same day. Plz chk in mylapore temple on thursdays. Its not sold in T.Nagar temple.
Keerthi

Offline ajitha

• Blessings 0
om sri sai ram
thanks a lot keethi ji... i wil check out on thursdays in mylapore temple...

Facebook Comments