Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: YOUR QUESTIONS and SAIBABA ANSWERS  (Read 314019 times)

Offline kvanjani

• Blessings 0
Re: YOUR QUESTIONS and SAIBABA ANSWERS
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2009, 05:03:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

Please help me to download mobile version of "Sai Baba's Questions and Answers".

Thanks.

KVanjani

Om Shree Sai Nathay Namah

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #16 on: July 31, 2009, 04:00:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram. Baba Thank you for my answer prayers baba i need work and my husband want to be a retail manager in his job please fulfill our wish baba and please help my sister also baba.please bless my children and and my family baba.Om Sai Ram

Offline bishtjeet

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #17 on: July 31, 2009, 11:35:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • how i can upload picture of sai ram

Offline titli

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #18 on: August 01, 2009, 12:36:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you Baba for giving me such woderful darshan of Lord Shiva.  Thank you My Lord For also giving  me darshan of Lord Krishna.  I am speechless - Yours everlasting Archana

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #19 on: August 02, 2009, 01:31:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,Baba i want to share my experience in this sight pls.Bless me and pls.fulfill my wish.I am waiting for your mirecle.Om sai Ram

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #20 on: August 07, 2009, 04:48:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram. Baba pls.Fulfill My wish I want to share my experience in your Samrparn magezine.I like it very much pls..............bless me om sai Ram.

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #21 on: August 13, 2009, 05:42:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,sai ,sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai,sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai , sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai,sai,sai.
                   Shri Satchidanand Sadguru Sainath Maharaj  ki Jai. OM Sai ram.         

Sai ki beti manisha

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #22 on: August 16, 2009, 09:37:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba plz.save my masi from cancer baba she is now in hospital and next month her daughter-in-law-is preganant in her dew is there plz.save my masi and let her see her grand child baba my masi is very soft by her nature never she had hurt anybody in her life plz.for my mother save her i cant see my mother sad baba my mom is big sister and my masi is smaller then her so she is very sad for her baba and my masi has allways support my mom in all her life allways she and my masa is ready for everybody for all who need their help then why are you making good people to suffer baba she is in hospital and she is not well baba pls. make her condition good baba I am praying you from bottom of my heart baba  plz. listen my prayer, my mom is also very kind and she love her sister very much plz see all of us.baba.I love you baba you have allways listen my prayer this time also plz.......listen.thank you baba I bowed to your lotus feet baba. Om Sai Ram.
     sai,sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai.

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #23 on: August 22, 2009, 01:29:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram, Baba plz............help my sister really she is very sad with her life baba i am doing for them your 9 guruvar vrat why still you are not helping them baba if you will not help my sister then i will not do next time your vrat so, plz..........listen to my prayer and immediately answer baba today she cried a lot baba why you are giving her so much pain plz..give her husband sadbuddhi and show him your chamatakar and bring him in your feet baba he is not taking care for my sister and her son baba plz..... come soon baba this is my last request to you baba. Om Sai Ram,
                                              Your Ladli Beti Manisha.

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #24 on: August 24, 2009, 05:11:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram, Baba Today is my son harshayus Birthday plz.bless him with good health, wealth. and good studies baba,be allways with him and keep him near your lotus feet where ever he go plz.take care for him. baba.I pray for my dear saon, Om sai ram.
              sai. sai. sai. sai. sai. sai. sia. sai,sai, sai, sai,.sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sia, sia.,sai,sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai.,sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai.,sai.sai. sai, sai,sai, sai, sai, sai, sai, sai.

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    « Reply #25 on: September 18, 2009, 07:07:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • THANKS A LOT FOR THE NICE LINKS.
    SAI will surely bless you with love, light, bliss, prosperity, peace and fulfill every desire, as you have helped the others.
    OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM

Offline Saurabh_babu

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #26 on: September 19, 2009, 12:03:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM JAI SAI RAM

Sai Baba will help all of us. we pray from out bottom of heart to LORD SAI BABA.

Offline shalabh

• Blessings 4
    • Om Shree Sai Nathay
    « Reply #27 on: September 22, 2009, 10:50:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • SRI  SAI  KAY VACHAN   SHRADDHA   AUR  SABURI   ,  AAP  KUCHH  BATAIYE ?
    SHALABH     BHARADWAJ

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #28 on: September 29, 2009, 11:50:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,baba pls.bless me with work i need it  pls.listen my prayer and give your blessings and shower your grace on me as early as possible pls.baba listen to me and come further baba pls......om sai ram.
                 Manisha

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #29 on: September 30, 2009, 10:28:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram,baba i have started vrat for Ma laxmi Vrat now i am coming near to finish my 11 vrat this friday my 10th  maha laxmi vrat and after that my last vrat but why still maa has not given me any good sign or any good small sanket also that she is happy with my vrat i want to know that maa will bless me with  small sign or no pls.baba dont let me fill down and bless me with matajis vrat blessings and give some sign that she is happy with my vrat baba i am taking an owe that when ever i will come shirdi i will go to mahalaxmi temple and bow down to her lotus feet also .pls bless me and my family and ca
    ll me as early as possible to your and matajis lotus feet.i am waiting baba Om sai ram.
                            Manisha

Facebook Comments