April 25, 2014, 01:35:20 AM

Download Samarpan April 2014

E-mail:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shirdi Sai Divya Vrat Pooja  (Read 8732 times)
nagewadia

Blessings 0

« on: March 05, 2009, 02:11:46 PM »

Does anyone have this book or online...

its called well, in gujuarti its called Sai divya vrat pooja... its like saibaba's 9 guruwar vrat, but a bit different..

the expereinces are totally different....

please note that its not like saibaba 9 thrusday vrat. the one with kokila ben story..

This is Sai Divya pooja vrat.. with different stories.

for this vrat you have to take a white piece of cloth, dye it in turmirc day before your vrat... and tie a coin by stating your wishes.every thrusday morning start your day with sai pooja with yellow flowers and chandan. read sai namawali and read sai vrat katha and end it with a arti. then distribute the prasad to all(can be a fruit, dry fruit, khidi,mishri etc).

if anyone has this book, please let me know, or if anyone has this online... please thank you

spsweetu

Blessings 0

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 08:35:28 AM »

OM SAI
I JUST GOT IT
EMAIL ME SO I CAN TRY TO SEND YOU BY ATTACHMENT
OM SAI
saideewani

Blessings 1

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 08:48:47 AM »

sai ram nagewadia ji & spsweetu ji
cold u plz tell more abt this Sai Divya pooja Vrat.i heard it first tym.also spsweetu ji do you have vrat katha in hindi too?if yes can u plz mail me .Baba bless all
drdeepti80

Blessings 0

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 04:08:23 AM »

plz if anyone can send me the book in hindi or english  by mail for sai baba divya pooja and explain abt it coz i hav been doing sai baba guruvar vrat bt got to knw abt it recently

my mail (drdeepti80@yahoo.co.in)

thanls
saibabakibeti

Blessings 7

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 04:46:59 AM »

Dear Sai Bhaktas,

Please can someone load the Shirdi Sai Divya Vrat Pooja. I'm also keen to receive this.

Thanks

OM SHRI SAI NATHAY NAMAH
SS91
Members

Blessings 37

OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 06:01:48 AM »

“SAI NAV (NINE) GURUWAR (THURSDAY) VRAT”.

Saint told as follows about the Vrat.

· This Vrath can be started from any Thursday by uttering SAI BABA’s name.

· This Vrath has to be continued for 9 Thursdays.

· Any male, female or child can do this Vrat.

· On these Nine Thursday, individual who is doing vrat can eat fruit/milk/sweets etc. all day long or can have one meal a day. ONE MUST NOT DO THIS VRAT WITHOUT EATING ANYTHING.

· If possible, go to SAI BABA’s temple to have SAIBABA’s darshan on these Nine Thursday.

· At home, do pooja / prayer of SAI BABA as follows.

· In the morning or in the evening, do the pooja as mentioned below.

· Put Yellow Cloth in front of you and place SAI BABA’s Photo or Statue on this cloth.

· Light lamp (diya) in front of BABA’s picture.

· Wash or wipe BABA’s picture with clean water and cloth.

· Put “tikka (Bindi on the forehead)” with “kumkum” (red powder) on BABA’s face.

· Offer Yellow Flower to BABA.

· Offer Fruit or Sweets to BABA as Naivadhya (Prasad)

· Read this SAI story and Read / Sing SAIBABA’s Aarti after finishing Pooja and reading story.

· Tell BABA why you are doing this Vrat and ask him to fulfill your wish.

· Give Prasad to all your friends and family members and you also eat it some.

· If, because of any reason, you cannot do vrat on any Thursday, skip that Thursday and continue from the next Thursday.

· If female is doing this Vrat, skip the Thursday during Menstrual Cycle period.

· On the 9th Thursday, Celebrate SAI VRAT. In this celebration process, feed 5 poor people and distribute this SAI VRAT book among people. One can give 5, 11 or 21 etc.

· Put this SAI VRAT Story Book or printed paper , which you are going to distribute among people, when you do pooja and then give them to people. By doing this, their wishes will be fulfilled very soon too.

Since few saibaba devotees living abroad are not able to get this book , you can also distribute Sainath stavan manjari provided in this site. Take a print out and send to your friends or send the link with personal message to close friends.

· All wishes will be fulfilled by doing this vrat.

In this Kali Age (Kaliyug), this vrat is very effective. This vrat will give desired fruit to doer but doer must have full faith and patience. Whoever will distribute this SAI VRAT book among people and make good name of SAI and this Vrat, their all wishes will be fulfilled.

After listening about this SAI VRAT from Saint, Kokilaben also decided to do this vrat. She started Vrat from the Thursday. And she finished 8 Guruwars with full faith. On the 9th Guruwar, she fed poor people and distributed SAI VRAT books among friends and relatives.

As soon as she finished the Vrat, all the quarrels vanished from her house. Prosperity, happiness and peace spread in her home. Maheshbhai’s nature was changed completely. Their business started doing well. And in no time, they got all the happiness and prosperity.

Both husband and wife started living happily. One day Kokilaben’s sister-in-law and brother-in-law came from Surat. Her sister-in-law was talking with Kokilaben. The former said that her kids were not studying and getting failed in exams. Kokilaben told her about SAI VRAT. She said “SAI devotion will make education better. Have faith in SAI BABA. HE helps everyone.” Kokilaben’s sister-in-law asked the detail of the vrat.

Kokilaben told about the SAI VRAT in detail. And explained her everything about the vrat. Her sister-in-law went to Surat and she sent a letter after few days. She wrote that her children have started doing SAI VRAT and now they are studying very well. She also did Vrat and distributed SAI VRAT book in her office. One of her friend, who had very hard time in getting married, got married to a very nice man after started doing SAI VRAT. Her neighbor has also started doing SAI VRAT and she got her stolen jewelry box back. It was a great miracle.

Dear shirdi sai baba , as you have blessed these people, please bless all of us too.

JaiSaiRam   Grin

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg
saibabakibeti

Blessings 7

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 06:09:41 AM »

Thanks Subhasriniji. Hope the Vrat Katha story is the same. As mentioned in the thread by Nagewadia and drdeepti, this Pooja is different than the 9 thursday vrat pooja and therefore I'm confused if the two are same.

Om Sai Ram.

OM SHRI SAI NATHAY NAMAH
SS91
Members

Blessings 37

OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 09:45:02 AM »

sairam,

Baba's blessings. Yes! you can do this pooja. Goodluck.

JaiSaiRam

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg
abanu

Blessings 0

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 11:38:00 AM »

Sai Ram to everyone,

Is it possible for anyone to please send me a copy of the Sai Divya Vrat Puja as i read here that its different from the 9 Guruvar Sai Vrat Puja .... i thank you in advance.

Jai Sai Ram!!!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 11:41:40 AM by abanu » Logged
shalabh

Blessings 4

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 07:37:59 AM »

baba    itney  dayalu  hein  ki  vah  nahi  chahtey  ki  koi  bhi  kasht  mein  rahey aur  eisley  BABA    ney  apney  bhakt  ko  radha  mai  key  yahan   bheja  tha ,  aur  sri  sata charitra  mein  yeh  likha  hey  ki   , khali  paet  nahi  rahna  chahiey    aur  jyada  bhi  nahi  ,  saymat  jiwan  shalley   hamey  dheyey  ki taraf  aisa  hona  chahiye  jaisa  Sarthi  .

vaisey  baba  kabhi  bhi  kisi  bakt  ko rokney  par  naraj  ho  jatey  they  kyonki  baba  he  kewal  kisi  bhakt  ki  sewa  ka  sahi  aalanken  karney  mein  saksham  hein  aur  koi  aur  nahi.

sai  ram 

SHALABH     BHARADWAJ
mamoos

Blessings 2

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2011, 07:09:13 PM »

OM SAI
I JUST GOT IT
OM SAI

Om SaiRam Can you please email me or send me the link to the Sai Divya Pooja?  Truly appreciate your help.

ushad

Blessings 0

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2012, 11:00:07 PM »

Thanks Subhasriniji. Hope the Vrat Katha story is the same. As mentioned in the thread by Nagewadia and drdeepti, this Pooja is different than the 9 thursday vrat pooja and therefore I'm confused if the two are same.

Om Sai Ram.
If u havesai divya pooja book scanned copy can u please forward it to me. Thank u

Jai shirdi sai baba
ushad

Blessings 0

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2012, 10:14:06 AM »

OM SAI
I JUST GOT IT
OM SAI
hi spsweetuji  can u pls send me sai divya pooja book scanned copy. Ur help will be much appreciated.waiting for the answer
Rajibaskar

Blessings 0

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2012, 05:44:59 PM »

Sairam,
If anyone has Sai Divya vrat book pdf r any details about the stories and the vrat procedure.
Pls let me know.
Thanks
Raji Baskar
SaiBhakht

Blessings 1

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2012, 09:14:00 AM »

OM SAI RAM

Please check this link for the book in Hindi

http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sai-divya-pooja-book-in-hindi-page-1-t44696.0.html;msg417545#msg417545
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

SATHYA SAI BABA FORUM SPIRITUAL PHOTO GALLERY SAI BABA
SAMARPAN - A SAI BABA MAGAZINE SPIRITUAL INDIA SAI BABA QUESTIONS & ANSWER
SAI BABA DESKMATE DOWNLOAD SHIRDI 360 VIEW SAI SATCHARITRA HINDI AUDIO

Listen Sai Baba Radio: